The Doctor Is Hot Ch. 02

Story Info
The Doctor gets examined.
1.6k words
4.46
66.7k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
737 Followers

Time flies when you're having fun! (Sorry for the cliche) Three months have gone by since my first appointment with the sexually aggressive Doctor.

I had some time to think while I waited in the lobby for the receptionist to call me in for my fourth appointment with the incredibly beautiful Doctor that gave me my insurance physical.

After the first appointment, she had dispensed with any attempt to do an actual examination. She does do the rectal probe to accompany her expert blowjobs, but she is not checking my prostate! Our two follow-up appointments had just gotten better and better.

This time, as the receptionist led me to the exam room, I was planning something different. After a few minutes wait, my super-model Doctor entered the room, and said, "Please completely undress."

I said, "I will if you will!" She looked surprised, and then concerned. She said, "I am not sure that I should do that."

I answered, "Look, you have had your way with me three times now, and I have loved it. But I think it is time for you be on the receiving side for a change."

After a few thoughtful moments, she said, "OK, I guess so. But remember, I am still the Doctor here!" With that, I started to strip down, and she did too. I was a lot faster than her, and soon I was completely naked.

I walked over next to her, as she was slowly undressing. She had started by removing her shoes, and then her very professional white shirt. Now she was struggling with the zipper on her skirt, and I reached over to help. When it was un-zipped, she stepped out of it elegantly. I keep using the word "elegant", but it describes everything she does.

She stood there in bra and pantyhose, and I pulled her to me in a hug. She couldn't resist grabbing my cock, and holding it while it grew hard. She said, "Why do I have to be naked for us to do our usual routine?"

"That's just it" I answered, "I do not want the usual routine. You have been pleasing me orally, and I would like to do the same for you. And if it's OK, I would even like to fuck you!"

She didn't answer, which I took to be a tacit approval. Instead, she dropped to her knees, and took my cock into her mouth. It was extremely difficult for me to say it, but I said, "No, you first!"

I lifted her to her feet, and guided her over to the examination table. I helped her remove her bra, and she pulled her panties down and tossed them aside. She got up on the table, on her back, with her feet up on the edge like she had postioned me.

I sat on the little roll-around stool she used, and rolled up next to her exposed and lovely pussy. She had neatly trimmed her pubic hair, and her vaginal lips were like pink flower petals. I dived in and ate her like a starving man.

She was fresh and clean, with just a little musky smell. I concentrated on her clit, and she started to respond. At first she just held still and was quiet, but now she began making the sounds of pleasure.

I pushed my finger into her vagina as I continued licking her clit, and I could sense that she was about to reach her orgasm. I pulled my finger out, wet with her lubrication, and gently pushed it up her asshole.

That put her over the top, and she exploded with a grunting, squealing orgasm. I held still, with my tongue on her clit and my middle finger up her ass. When her spasms subsided, I moved back and withdrew my finger.

She sat up slowly, and said, "My God, why did you put your finger up there?"

"Dear Doctor", I said, "That is what you do to me! It feels good, doesn't it?" She was red-faced, a little ashamed of her enthusiastic orgasm. I ignored her embarrassment, and said, "Now it's my turn."

She started to get up to trade places with me, thinking I wanted her to blow me. I said, "No, just stay on the table. Lay back, and enjoy."

She somewhat reluctantly did as I asked, and she put her legs up like before. I moved into position, and pushed my rock-hard cock into her very wet and delightful pussy. I fucked her affectionately for a while, but then she stopped me.

"What's wrong?", I asked. She said, "Please don't cum in me. Let me finish you another way." I knew she meant orally, but I said, "OK, but how about my way?" I moved my cock down and touched the head up against her asshole.

"Wait! No!", she practically shouted. "I can't do that unless I am clean first!" I was puzzled, but I understood what she meant when she got up and went to the cabinet by the wall. She took out an enema kit, and went to the sink to fill it.

There was a knock on the door from the receptionist, who asked, "Are you all right? Your next appointment is here!" Using her professional voice, the Doctor said, "Tell him we will have to re-schedule. I am doing a procedure that will take the rest of the afternoon."

I swear I heard a laugh from the other side of the door. The Doctor filled up the enema bag and walked back to the table. She hung the bag on the IV hook, and said, "Can you help me with this?"

This would be a new experience for me, but I said, "Sure." She got back into the same position, and looked at me like a little girl. "Please fill me up", she said meekly. It occured to me that she must have erotic feelings about enemas, and either she gave them to herself or had her receptionist do it. The receptionist seems to be aware of what goes on in the exam room.

I took the long, black tube and touched it to her asshole. She quivered with anticipation. It was not the small rectal tube, it was the larger, longer feminine hygiene tube. I gently eased it into her, and pushed it in almost all the way. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing hard.

I un-clamped the hose, and she reacted as the warm water flowed into her. The water filled and expanded her, and I pushed the tube the rest of the way in. Her stomach seemed to swell up as she took more and more of the water into her. I slid the tube in and out a little, in a fucking motion. I had never done anything like this before, but it was definitely turning me on.

She said, "I think that is enough." The bag was still about one-third full, so I playfully reached up and squeezed it. That forced the rest of the water into her, and she yelped as her stomach did visibly swell up.

She jumped up, pulling the tube out of her ass, and ran to the private bathroom adjoining the exam room. Even with the door closed, I could hear her expelling the huge amount of water from her ass.

I heard the sink running as she washed and cleaned herself up, and then she came back into the room. She wasn't sure what to do next, so I led her back over to the exam table. She resumed her position, and waited for whatever happened next.

She didn't wait long. I put the tip of my cock up against her asshole, and pushed the head in. Her eyes opened wide, and she gasped, but I just kept pushing it in. When my pubic bone came up against hers, and my balls pressed up against her smooth butt cheeks, it was all the way in.

She turned her head to the side, and closed her eyes again. I began what I hoped would last for an hour, fucking her tight asshole. When I pulled my cock out, her vaginal lips opened up, and when I pushed back in, they closed. The pressure of my cock sliding in and out of her tight asshole was causing it. She opened and closed like a beautiful flower as my cock slid in and out of her ass.

Of course I couldn't last an hour, maybe more like ten minutes, and I pumped a huge load of cum into her stomach. I was glad I didn't let her suck me off first, because it was so satisfying to shoot spurt after spurt of cum into her. Each time my cock twitched she said, "Oh!" so I knew she could feel it squirt into her.

We stayed locked together for a few minutes, and then I pulled out of her and went to the bathroom to wash up. When I returned she had started to get dressed. I got dressed too, and we sat side by side in the hard plastic chairs and talked.

She shyly said, "I guess I am more anally erotic than I knew. Up until now it was just fingering guys that I examined, and giving myself enemas. I have never been fucked like that before."

"Do you really give yourself enemas, or do you have your female employee do it?"

"Well, OK," she answered, blushing, "I do ask her to do it to me. I like to just submit."

I bet her receptionist gets her off orally to finish the job.

I said, "I had a first time experience too. I never gave anyone an enema before. I have had anal sex with a few other women, but no one like you!"

Becoming a Doctor again, she said, "Well, I guess that is all for today."

"I will see you next month for your regular appointment"

I gave her an affectionate kiss, and left her alone in the room.

Leezy
Leezy
737 Followers