Dancing with Kelly Ch. 02

Story Info
An honorary uncle discovers how grateful his 'niece' can be.
1.7k words
4.5
51.5k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to be my first."

Those words set off a loud roaring in my ears and, if anything, the erection that had been straining against the material of my running shorts was now threatening to free itself from its restrain.

I stood there, unable to speak, as I felt my heart ready to explode out of my chest. In front of my stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen --- no, a beautiful goddess, who was 'sky clad', I think they would say in Ancient Greece. Kelly finally looked up into my eyes, and I saw a number of emotions flashing across her face, including trepidation. But I also saw desire, yearning...and trust. And it was that last emotion that finally brought me back to my senses.

With a certain amount of regret, I pushed Kelly away. "Kelly, listen, I..."

Kelly stopped me cold. There was almost an accusatory edge to her voice. "You're about to say that what we did was a mistake." She stared in my eyes unflinchingly. I had to look down now.

"No, I wasn't going to say that," I hedged. "What I was trying to say---"

"Let's get one thing clear, Steven. It wasn't a mistake. I liked how you made me feel. I've always liked how you made me feel." Shaking her hands in frustration, Kelly continued. "You've always been the one who made me feel safe, made me know that there was always a patch of solid ground that I could stand on. When those four --- well, when they had me pinned down, I knew you were going to rescue me. I knew it!" The look of trust and certainty in Kelly's eyes as she said that overwhelmed me. Kelly seemed to suddenly realize that she was giving me this speech without a stitch of clothing on her body. Looking embarrassed and shy, she added, "And I like the feeling I get when I think about how you will be the only man who ever sees me like this."

That last sentence really unnerved me, and it made me realize that I had to proceed cautiously. Taking a deep breath, I began with, "Kelly, we have feelings for each other. Feelings for friendship. Maybe even more than friendship." I originally said that last sentence to mollify Kelly and try to defuse the situation I had created, but a small part of my brain was arguing that maybe I had been hiding these 'more-than-friendship' feelings for Kelly even from myself. I quickly suppressed that argument. I was in enough trouble as it was.

"But if we do have these feelings, maybe we should go a little slower than we've been going tonight. Don't you think?" I asked hopefully.

Kelly bit her lip as she looked like she wanted to argue further, but then she finally nodded. "Okay, but tonight wasn't a mistake. And I'm not going to change my mind. I still want you to be my first." Kelly looked me straight in the eye as she added, "And only."

I tried to at least appear calm in the face of that determined pronouncement. Trying to nod my head in a noncommittal fashion, I said, "We'll talk tomorrow. But let's find you something to sleep in tonight."

"Can I at least have a good night kiss first, Steven, before I go to sleep?"

At this point, I should have insisted that she put something on before I kissed her, but I found myself bending over to kiss before I could start thinking.

It was a passionate kiss, but a tender one, and a kiss, at least on Kelly's part, that was full of any promise I could want her to make to me. And even though she was standing on an elevated part of the bathroom floor, I still had to lean over to kiss her.

As the kiss deepened, I found my hands wrapping around Kelly as she pressed her beautiful body into me. My hands slid down her back and cupped her wonderful buttocks. Kelly moaned into my mouth when I did that, and I found my resolving weakening. Reluctantly, I pushed Kelly away. "I think I better go grab a cold shower and try to get some sleep in one of the guest bedrooms."

Kelly nodded, not arguing the point that she would have my room for the night. "Steven, before you go, ould you, um....could you kiss my breasts good night?" Kelly turned a bright red as she admitted, "You have no idea how wonderful that felt."

I didn't stop to consider whether it was a wise move or not to acquiesce to Kelly's request. Instead, I went to my knees and lovingly took as much of Kelly's right breast into my mouth as I could. Kelly clasped her hands behind my head, drawing me to her as tightly as she could. I moved my mouth between her two breasts, eliciting louder moans as her hips continuously thrust toward me.

I leaned back for a moment, just to catch my breath and looked up into Kelly's eyes. "Damn you're beautiful."

Kelly blushed and then looked down at her breasts, damp where my mouth had been worshipping them, with her nipples long and hard. "You really like them?" she asked, a teasing lilt in her voice.

"They're magnificent," I answered, cupping her breasts in my hand and caressing her nipples with my thumbs. Kelly's knees literally buckled underneath her, and I lowered her so she was seated/leaned back into the chair in front of the vanity mirror she had been brushing her hair in. I moved forward and placed a kiss between her breasts, before I began leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach.

"Steven, that tickles! What are you----Oh!" Kelly's question was interrupted by my tongue tracing her lower lips. Kelly's legs opened wider as she placed a hand on the back of my head to wordlessly urge me on. Like I needed coaxing! Kelly had a clean, sweet musky taste that was driving me wild, and I lapped up every bit of her increasing excitement that I could.

My tongue moved up and down her lips before it found her clitoris and lazily swirled around its new discovery. Kelly produced a sound that was a mix of a squeal and a shriek, and the thrust of her hips were so violent that I thought she might actually break my nose. I placed my hands on Kelly's hips and held her in place while my tongue danced across her center, lavishing her with love and attention.

Both of Kelly's hands were firmly on my head now, making sure I didn't move. I could feel her body arching more and more, as the sounds she made became louder and louder. Suddenly, Kelly let out one last shriek as her body went as stiff as a board for a few seconds, then went absolutely limp. Kelly's hands dragged my head from between her legs and up her body so that she could kiss me fiercely. After a few seconds, she pushed me away, a wide smile on her face.

"Oh, Steven, that was...wonderful just seems to weak a word," she laughed as she pulled me in for a second kiss. To be truthful, I was so overwhelmed with Kelly's reactions, I was feeling as dazed as she was. What Kelly did next stunned me even more. When Kelly broke the second kiss, she licked her lips and said, "Is that what I taste like? I could get used to that. Well to ALL of that," Kelly added with a giggle. "I'm sorry, Steven, that sounded awful, didn't it? I didn't mean to sound, well..."

"Kelly," I said, taking her face in my hands and kissing her nose, "you can never be anything but a lady in my eyes. You...well, we, are adjusting to a new phase in our relationship, is all. Like you suddenly using my first name, for instance."

Kelly really laughed at that,"Is that what you're going to call what we're doing? A new phase?" Kelly motioned at her nude body. "And after all this, calling you Uncle King just doesn't seem appropriate anymore." Kelly tried to stand up, but found her legs still shaky. "Steven, could you help me stand up? I really want to give you a hug right now." I nodded as I help Kelly up to her feet. She was a bit unsteady at first, but she was able to step down from the vanity and wrap her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and held her tight. Once again, I realized that it was time to end this night on a note that would hopefully not end with Kelly waking up with regrets tomorrow morning.

"Kelly, let me get you something to wear to bed, then I'm going to grab a shower and get some sleep myself."

Kelly gave me a squeeze and then stepped back. "If it's all the same to you, Steven, I'm enjoying being nude when we're alone together," she said. Kelly did blush when she said that, but there was also a playfulness to her tone, a playfulness that I was happy to see that the attack by her classmates earlier in the night hadn't taken from her. "And if you need any help washing your back, I'm already dressed to help." That little bit of flirtation on her part caused Kelly to blush and duck her head. But had I seen in her eyes a hope that I would take her up on her offer?

It took all my willpower to not to try to turn that tiny bit of teasing by Kelly into a chance of taking our explorations further. "I think you better get some sleep, my beautiful Kelly," I said, placing a kiss to her forehead. As if, with such a gesture, I could possibly slip back into the role of 'Uncle King' at this point!

Then Kelly did something I would not have expected her to do in a million years. She put her hand on my cloth clad erection. Her hand was barely making contact, but she left it there, not moving it. "Are you sure, Steven?" she said, looking into my eyes with a look that was half hope and half trepidation. "I mean, I know we're not going to do EVERYTHING, but I could touch you and stuff. Make you happy like you made me happy."