My Trouser Devil

Story Info
Jack was never gay but things are changing....
1.7k words
3.7
28.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lonar
Lonar
5 Followers

I was never gay okay, and I'm not gay now. There's no coming out the closet if there was never a closet to begin with. I'm not like against gays, my R2D (Republican-to-death) friend James gay bashes people, but I just mind my business. If a gay guy told me he liked me, I'd probably tell him he can look but not touch. That's how nice I was. But questions had arose today, the day I met Josh Dannier today at school.

At school, Josh was new and he sat next to me. That was the only open seat, the seat in the back of the classroom. I was kinda upset, because there were only 2 seats back there, and now I wasn't all alone. I'm not really social. Josh was super tan and he had brown hair and a beauty mark on his face. He was muscled and tall. About 5'10. We were taking a quiz, and I didn't know why I seemed so interested in him.

I stared at him as he stood up, and he walked over to hand the teacher his quiz. I noticed how well curved his ass was, and how his pants hugged his thighs when he walked back. I blushed, and I was shocked. Why the hell was I thinking about a guy like this? This was a new traitorous way of thinking...I've never thought of a boy like this before.

Josh looked at me and smiled. "Hi," he said to me. I was blushing furiously, and I glared at him. Josh pretended like he didn't even see me glare. He sat down. "Your name is Jack right?" he asked.

"How do you know my name?" I whispered so Ms. Ennis wouldn't hear us.

"What?" he whispered back.

"How do you know my name?!"

"Speak up!"

"How do you FUCKING know my name?" I snapped, my whisper transformed into a violent hiss.

"Oh, I live on the same street as you. I heard your mom saying it the other day," he explained.

"Oh, okay."

"My name is Josh."

"I'm aware,"

"Josh Dannier,"

"I don't really need the last name," I replied rudely. I didn't want to talk to him. I just wanted to be left alone. "Well, what's your last name Jack?"

"You don't need to know. Mind your business and leave me the hell alone!"

"Sure. I'll see you later," he said still cheery and kind.

I glared at him. Why was he being so nice to me when I was being so gruff and rude. I figured out later that I had every class with Josh. Great, this kid stuck with my physically, but the bad and weird part of the story is...Josh was stuck with me mentally too. Maybe if I was mean to him, I could make him dislike me, and get him to leave me alone...then maybe he'd leave my thoughts alone and moral.

I turned around to look at him in my desk in 6th period. He yawned, then grinned at me. He opened his legs and his bare leg touched mine. My body was on fire, and at first I didn't pull away. Then the body heat bugged me, and I snatched my leg away from his. I looked at Josh, and he didn't react. The bell finally rang, and I stomped out the classroom feeling awkward.

As I walk home from school, I think of Josh, his nice voice, and his nice legs, what his body looked like under the clothes and- What the fuck?! Why am I thinking about him like this? This is sick, disgusting! I broke free from the sick thoughts and when I got home I saw my brother Mickey in my room watching my television. "Mickey, what the hell are you doing in my room? Go watch TV in your room?"

"Nah, I can't find the remote," he said.

"Then use your fucking hands,"

"Nah, I'm good over here bro," he said.

Mickey was baiting me, and we both knew it. Mickey was 14, while I was 16. There weren't that many differences between us physically except he was tanner than me, and he had a more babyish look that drove girls crazy. I had a good two inches on him. Mentally,pssh I can easily tell Mickey to get on my level (but he can say the same thing to me on a social scale).

Mickey was really dense, and dumb. He was 14 and he didn't get things or know about stuff that most people learn about early. He doesn't even understand half of the innappropriate jokes he hears.He relies on me, his genius older brother, but he is good with insults. Anyways, Mickey was trying to get me to wrestle with him. He was very physical, and loved football. He was definitely gonna be a jock. I decided to humor my brother and fight him. I jumped on him trying to roll him off my bed.

We were wrestling for about half an hour, and we were really hot and sweaty and took off our shirts. I had a boner and it was against his. Mickey knew I was hard and commented. "You're THAT happy to play with me bro?" he said with a smirk. He rolled me over off of him then he jumped on me. "Oh shut up, you know as well as I do, Mr. Twelvinch comes out whenever he can, especially when he's pressed against bodies," I retorted.

"Twelveinch? When they say you are you eat, that doesn't mean LITTLE you is what you eat too,"

"Oh shut up, one-inch wonder," I snorted in derision.

"Make me, LITTLE brother," He was sitting on my stomach with his arms outstretched pinning me down. I tried to wrestle out his grasp, but Mickey was just as strong as me. I eventually got frustrated and growled at him. "LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!" I warned him.

In response, Mickey made an all too familiar noise with his throat. "Loogey time!" I bought up my legs up and under his arms that were pinning me down and pulled them back down again flinging him off me. Mickey hit his head on the floor. "Bitch," I said angrily.

"Goddamn, what the fuck is wrong with you?" snapped Mickey holding his head.

I took a deep breath, and apologized to my brother. My parents would be home from work in about 3 more hours. There was still daylight, and I decided to take a walk. "Hey, bro why don't you heat up the lasagna, and you can even watch TV in my room. I'm gonna go take a walk okay?"

"Yeah, yeah sure whatever. Tell Kayla I said hi." I snorted and somehow laughed at the same time (snaughed?).

Kayla was a girl, that I had a crush on. She was super slim, with a nice thick body with these shiny blue eyes, and long silky jet black hair. But the minute I thought of her, Josh interjected. I thought about him, and the warmth I felt next to him. I grimaced as my pants got shorter, and I went from flaccid to completely erect. I walked outside quickly forgetting to put a shirt on trying to distract myself only to bump straight into no other than Josh Dannier.

I swear to god, I felt my boner brush across something hard in his pelvic region. I hoped he didn't notice me hard. Why the hell was this situation happening in the 1st place? "Hi J-Josh," I said to him. Josh grinned. "Hi, Jack," I cursed silently. Why was I stuttering like a 4-year old? What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I be as smooth as him. "Where ya goin?" he asked me.

"I'm taking a walk," I told him.

"Me too, let's walk together,"

As I walked with Josh I learned that he was a quarter Latino. His family moves around a lot because of his dad's job and this time they intraregionally migrated within the state of Florida.

As Josh blabbered on about his history I just mumbled "uh-huh", "yeah", "i got ya" etc. As he got closer to me, his arm touched mine. I was about to say something stupid like "your arm is touching me" but I got all choked up, and couldn't say anything. And Josh didn't seem to care. I was really uncomfortable and Josh suddenly stopped talking. He looked down at my abdomen. "Woah, you've got a twelve-pack. That's to die for man. How'd you get those abs?" he asked me. I blushed. "I work out," I admitted.

"You must be pullin babes with that shit! God lee, you're lucky," he told me. I smiled, proud of myself. Suddenly, Josh's soft hands were feeling my abs. "God damn, these are awesome. I wish I was you," he said.

I felt even harder than before. My whole body was hot and tingling. Why was I reacting to him like that? I am not gay! I looked up at Josh's face, his tanned face, and beautiful brown eyes, his small mouth, and those soft pink kissable lips. "Look at mine," he said to me. He lifted his shirt with one hand revealing a six-pack. "No thanks," I mumbled, but with his other hand he bought my hand to his abs.

I didn't even fight him, I WANTED to touch them. I stroked in circles softly against abs, and I looked up at his face which had turned red. Or was that my imagination?

I didn't stop, and he didn't stop me. I eased my hand just a bit lower on his smooth body. He still didn't stop me. I went even lower lustfully, when I heard a voice.

"Hey, Jack. The lasagna's ready!" shouted Mickey. I heard his footsteps getting closer to the two of us. I pulled my hand away from Josh like he was on fire. Mickey came in between the two of us. "Whose this?" he asked casually.

"This is...Josh. He's new," I said to Mickey. I looked at Josh. "Josh, this is Mickey, my little brother," Josh and Mickey shook hands. "Well let's go, bro," said Mickey. I walked away with him, and looked back at Josh. "Catch a movie tommorow at Regal?" he asked.

I nodded. As I walked with Mickey I pondered about what I just did. How low would I have went? And why did I feel these things with...a boy? I remembered his last words to me. Apparently, I had a date with him to the movies. What should I do? Then I remembered, I'd already nodded at him! What kind of idiot was I?

Lonar
Lonar
5 Followers