Love Lost, Then Found Ch. 23

Story Info
Hank and Amy tell the family.
2.3k words
4.74
12.7k
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank turned in the bed glancing at the clock; it was six-thirty in the morning. He gently rolled back and looked over his shoulder, Amy was still sound asleep. Ever so gently, he rolled over on his side so that he was facing her. She looked so angelic laying there, a soft, serene look on her face. His gaze moved down her luscious body, following every curve, every crevice of her amazing body. He moved cautiously, ever so close, that he could feel the warmth of her body next to his. Hank laid there for quite some time, just watching her sleep, until her eyelids fluttered once and then opened.

A smile crossed her face, her hand came up to his cheek.

"Good morning baby, what are you doing?" she asked in a whisper.

"Watching you sleep. You're so beautiful," he replied.

Amy's eyes blinked for a moment as her hand pulled him close. Her lips moved to his as they shared a very soft, gentle kiss. Her hand moved down Hank's back, tracing his spine, up and down slowly. His hand slid down her body resting on her hip. Amy rolled him over so that her body was over his. Her hand moved down his stomach and found his stiffening cock. She wrapped her warm hand around it, stroking it to life.

He slowly reached down between her legs and spread the lips of her pussy. He extended the index finger of his hand and began to stroke her clit. His finger worked its magic on her ever moistening slit. Hank looked up to see her eyes locked on his, a big smile on her face.

With some reassurance from her, Hank picked up the pace with his finger. As he quickened the pace over her clit, he could feel the juices begin to run from inside of her. Hank could feel his cock hardening, as Amy stroked it faster. He looked up at her and sensed that she was close to an orgasm.

"I am ready baby, God, I am so ready," she moaned.

Rolling off of him, she lay on her stomach and lifted her ass slightly off the bed. Reaching underneath herself, Amy moved her right hand to her pussy. He could tell from her arm movements, she was rubbing herself.

"Get on baby, slide that cock in me," she urged.

Hank moved behind her, positioning himself between her thighs. He reached down and lifted her hips slightly as she reached between her legs grabbing his cock. She guided him to her soaked opening. He gently pushed and buried his cock in her warm pussy. She lowered herself back down on the bed and continued to rub her clit. He began to move inside of her, slowly with very long methodical strokes. She began to move her body under him, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock inside of her. Hank increased the speed of his strokes as her finger sped up on her clit. Hank could feel that she was close to cumming from the movement of her body and the soft moans that were beginning to intensify. He reached down with both hands and grabbed her hips lifting them slightly and once again quickened his pace.

She looked over her shoulder and whispered to him. "Baby, make me cum."

He needed no further urging. Hank's hands tightened their grip on her hips as he began to furiously pound his cock into her dripping wet pussy. After a dozen or so strokes, she arched her back, throwing her head back.

"Now baby,now," she moaned.

Hank pulled her hips toward him and buried his cock deep inside her pussy. He felt the walls of her pussy contract, as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body. Hank felt a sudden gush of liquid surround his cock and run down their legs. He kept his cock buried deep inside of her until the spasms began to subside. He began to move in and out of her again at a rapid pace. Her pussy was soaked and felt so good against his cock. Amy turned and looked at him with the look of pleasure on her face.

"Cum inside me baby, fill me up," she said in a hoarse whisper.

He pushed his cock deep inside her. He unloaded streams of cum deep inside her. As his orgasm subsided, he again began to move inside of her, feeling the lubrication his cum had provided. He felt their juices leaking out. Amy began to move her hips back to meet the thrusts of his cock. Sensing that perhaps she had yet another orgasm building, Hank continued his movement inside of her. She began to moan softly once more. His cock had softened making it difficult to continue his movements. Knowing that she could cum again, Hank wanted to make sure she was satisfied. He pulled out of her, grabbed her hips and flipped her over on her back. Before she could even protest, he moved his mouth down between her legs. She looked down and began to protest softly.

"Hank, please baby, you don't have to do that now after you....I'm....Oh my God, Yes, yes," she moaned.

Hank had pushed his tongue deep inside of her drenched pussy, tasting their juices. He slid his tongue out, rapidly flicking her clit up and down. He took one finger and pushed it deep inside of her, then back out quickly. He began to fuck her hard with his finger as his tongue rapidly danced across her swollen, cum covered clit. She reached up grabbing the headboard, lifting her hips slightly, pushing her pussy into his mouth.

"Oh fuck...fuck....fuck.... ", she cried out.

For the second time, her body was racked with pleasure she as convulsed under his mouth, shaking in pleasure. Her hips fell hard on the bed. She pushed against his forehead with both hands forcefully.

"Oh my God Hank, baby, stop for a second....let me breath. ", she panted.

Hank released her from his mouth. Laying his face on her lower stomach, he held her close. She began to run her fingers through his hair softly, trying to regain her breathe.

"Baby, the thought of your tongue inside of me, tasting your own cum....God, I just lost it.", she admitted.

He moved up next to her holding her close. Her head was on his chest. His hand was tracing up and down her spine. Her breathing had returned to normal, before she spoke once again.

"I love you so much baby. I have never felt like this in all of my life. I have never cum this hard before, ever. You make me feel so damn good," she whispered.

"I love you too, Amy," I replied, "With all of my heart."

The two lovers lay next to each other quietly enjoying the moment. Hank broke the silence. "So now, what do we do?"

Amy reached down and took hold of his cock. It was limp and sticky. She began to squeeze it. "We could...if you're up to it." She smiled.

"Give me some time, babe."

"Oh now that I said I'll marry you, you'll need more time," she giggled.

Hank put his hands under her armpits and pulled her up. "Don't you ever think that," he said seriously. "I find you the most desirable, sexiest, hottest, most beautiful woman in the world and nothing will ever keep me from wanting you." He kissed her forehead.

What got them out of bed was hunger. They were both famished. They showered and got dressed. Over breakfast, they discussed what they needed to do. They needed to talk to Amy's parents and tell them everything. Carrie needed to be with them too. So Amy called them and said they were coming over. Her mom said to make it about 2 and they could have a nice lunch together.

When they got there the two girls went straight to the kitchen to help with the food. Hank wandered into the den where Joe was watching football. "Hey Hank, have a seat. You're just time for the game. Want a beer?"

Hank took a beer and sat down. "So who's playing?"

"Bears and Lions," Joe answered. "You like football?"

"It's ok. Played some in high school. Baseball is my game," Hank replied

"So you played. What position?"

Hank felt he was being tested. "Quarterback but it wasn't a big deal. We ran the ball 99% of the time. It was my job to understand the plays and hand off the ball. That's all." He laughed as he said it.

"That's alright. Quarterback, huh. I thought you be a wide out or a D back." At that moment the Bears fumbled the ball. "Damn it!" Joe exclaimed.

For the remaining time the two men discussed the game and sports in general. It was the first ever that the two had a talk like this. It was a little awkward at first but by the time they were called to eat, the conversation was easy and light.

The lunch was great as it always was when Hank ate at their house. Elsie was a fine cook and her pot roast was fall apart good.

As coffee and dessert was being served, Elsie asked the big question. "So why the visit? What's so important?"

Amy looked at Hank and then said, "Mom, Dad, Hank has asked me to marry him and I said yes."

There was silence then Elsie got up and walked around the table. "I'm so happy for you!" she said. She gave Amy a big hug. Amy showed her the ring and the two of talked about it.

While this was going on Hank turned to Joe. "I guess I should have asked for your permission to marry your daughter. I want to let you know that I love her and will treat her right. I would like to make this clear. I'm going to marry her regardless."

Again the room got quiet as they awaited Joe's answer. He answered slowly as if he was choosing his words carefully. "I can see that my little girl...Yes Amy, you will always be my little girl, loves you too. I stood between her and her happiness before. I was wrong. I won't stand in her way again. All I asked is that you give her the love she deserves."

With that both Amy and her mom came around the table. With tears in their eyes, they gave him a hug. Amy then gave Hank a kiss.

"Well that's done. Hank, let's watch the rest of the game." He stood up to leave.

"No Dad, there is something else we need to tell you. Please sit down," Amy said firmly.

After Dad sat, Amy began. She took out a folded piece of paper. "About 2 weeks ago Roger came by the house." Amy's Dad sat upright in his chair at the mention of Roger's name. "These are the papers he dropped off."

She slid the papers across the table. "It seems he had some doubts if he was really Carrie's father. So when she was two years old, he had her tested. Those papers are the results. He just let me know."

Her parents opened up the papers. "I'll save you time," Amy continued. "They say Roger is not the father."

Dad continued to read as her mom put her hand to mouth. "Amy!" she said."Then who is?"

Carrie spoke up for the first time. "Grandpa, Grandma." She got up and walked over to Hank. She put her hand on his shoulder and put her hand on his. "I would like you to meet my real Dad!"

"Oh my god," Elsie said. "That 4th of July!" Joe just sat as if he didn't hear correctly. When he spoke all he said was "Damn."

"Well, doesn't that beat all," Elsie laughed.

Shaking his head, Joe turned to each one at the table, "As I get older, it seems life gets more confusing to me. The only thing certain about life is you only get one and you never seem to have enough time with the ones you most love in life. I have been blessed by God to be loved by several women in my life, my wife, two daughters and my granddaughters. Never take loved ones for granted. I have done that. I've been an old fool too many times. It has taken me a few years to realize this. Hank, I'm sorry for what I did to you. Carrie, I hope you can forgive your Grandpa. Amy, there are no words I can say to get rid of the hurt I caused you. And Elsie I put greed and myself above my family and especially you. Can you forgive me?"

By now there wasn't a dry eye in the room. Elsie, Amy, and Carrie hugged Joe. Hank stood off to the side until Elsie motioned to him to join them. When Hank joined them they became what Hank wanted; a family.

After everyone got resettled and ate dessert, it seemed a great weight had been lifted from all of them. Hank and Joe went back to the den while Amy, Carrie, and Elsie cleaned up. Mom asked the big question as Carrie left the room. "Didn't you know?"

Amy spoke quietly. "With all the stress and craziness, I knew I skipped my monthly visit from Aunt Flow but I didn't connect it. As time went on I thought about it. At first I wanted Carrie to be Roger's. What wife wouldn't? As the marriage went sour, I think I changed my mind. If Carrie was Hank's then I could still have him in some way. When I met Hank again, then I didn't know how to tell him. I hurt him pretty bad. I was afraid I'd lose him again. Do you understand?"

Elsie hugged her daughter. "Yes I do."

Carrie came back into the room. "Mom, Grandma, Can I stay the night?"

"Of course, but why?" asked Grandma.

"I don't know but I think I should." Again Carrie showed a sign of maturity that Amy hadn't seen. She was going up, fast.

As they said their good-byes, Joe took Hank's hand. As he shook it, he said,"Welcome to the family, son."