A Wife and Her Dildo

Story Info
An unfulfilled wife's sexy romp with her dildo.
2.3k words
4.22
135k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDuchess
MDuchess
22 Followers

Hannah's husband Chris groaned and unloaded his cum onto her breasts and stomach. Hannah sighed and wiped it off with a towel, rolled over in bed and pondered her unsatisfying sex life as she heard Chris snoring a bit next to her.

Hannah was still quite young at 23. She was a brunette with hair past her shoulders, which she usually wore in a bun with a few flyaways down the sides of her face. She was very pretty but very pale, and her blue eyes shone brighter because of it. She was healthy-looking but not athletic. Her skin was very soft and creamy white. Her breasts were a modest 34B, but they fit her petite frame and she liked how sensitive they were to her touch.

Hannah had married a young associate at her father's business. He was 25 when she met him, and they married only a year after they had met. Hannah thought she was in love then, but the truth was that she was very inexperienced and had married the first man she had felt the slightest feeling for.

Chris wasn't her ideal man, that was for sure. He kept himself in decent shape but was very boring. He was an engineer who still worked with Hannah's father. Chris spent most of his time tinkering with computers or playing video games when he wasn't working, and was very inattentive to Hannah's sexual needs. Hannah couldn't even remember a time when their sex life had been good. Chris would nearly always orgasm within five minutes of having sex and never wanted to experiment. He wouldn't try anal sex as he thought it was unsanitary and wouldn't even go down on Hannah. Sometimes he didn't even want Hannah to go down on him, but would prefer to fuck Hannah's pussy for a few minutes and then blow his load onto her naked body.

Hannah peeked over at Chris to make sure he was asleep, and then got up to find her vibrator. She had got it in secret one day at an adult sex store. One day she was feeling particularly unsatisfied, and with Chris gone on a business trip, she thought it the perfect time to do something pleasurable for herself. However, Hannah was quite shy and very inexperienced with sex toys. She stood in front of the vibrators and dildos for so long that a man came over and asked her if she needed help. She was a bit wary that he was a pervert, but he helped her pick out one that he said his girlfriend loved, and even showed her which batteries were needed for it.

Hannah was surprised at his knowledge of a woman's sexual needs. She was even more shocked that he was okay with his girlfriend using a vibrator. If Chris knew Hannah had a vibrator, it would crush him and make him feel like less of a man. Hannah, once she knew she could trust the man in the sex store, actually felt a tingle of arousal. He was very attractive, with a bit of a stomach but well-toned arms and very wide shoulders. His hair was dark and he had lovely green eyes and a mouth that seemed to always be upturned in a smile. His girlfriend was so lucky, Hannah thought, and flushed bright red when she realized that not only was she jealous, but also sexually aroused. She felt hot and simply choked out a "t-thank you so much," before dashing to the counter to pay. She paid in cash she had received for her birthday so Chris wouldn't find out about it on their bank account.

The dildo was bright pink with a large head and long shaft. It spun to the left and right and would even swirl inside of her. It had a vibrator for her clit and an attachment for anal penetration. When Hannah brought the dildo home for the first time, she was somewhat intimidated. She had only masturbated a few times in her life, and always felt guilty about it. But Chris was away on business, and the man at the store made female masturbation and dildos seem like the most natural thing in the world. Hannah sipped a bit of wine and lit some candles, and then masturbated furiously, thinking about the man in the store making love to her, while his girlfriend watched, using her own dildo. After achieving orgasm, Hannah felt liberated, and then terribly sad. She knew she couldn't involve Chris in her new-found sexuality, or he would be ashamed of her and of himself. But still, Hannah felt good about herself. That night she masturbated three times more.

Hannah had now had the dildo a little over a year, and Chris still didn't know she had it. He usually went to bed very early because he worked nearly every day, even Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. He would normally have sex with her and blow his load on her, and then not wake up for a good 7 to 8 hours. Once asleep, Hannah would go out to the living room to use her dildo, which she kept hidden in a drawer below a pile of tampons and pads she kept in the bathroom. Chris would never look in there. It became a nightly ritual for her to masturbate with her dildo, and sometimes she would use the anal attachment.

Tonight she was feeling very frisky and so she brought the anal attachment along with her to the couch. She turned the TV on because she was afraid Chris would hear the vibrating sounds, slipped out of her pajama bottoms, and kicked off her silky black panties. She got under a blanket on the couch and got to work.

Hannah was already slightly aroused from sex with Chris. It wasn't that she didn't like the sex...it just didn't last long enough. Still, she had never orgasmed during sex before, and Chris had never even seen her orgasm. It made her sad to think that he didn't seem to care about it. Right now, though, her pussy was wet, and begging for some attention. The dildo slipped easily into her tight hole, and her clit contracted a bit from the pleasure. She turned on the dildo and it began to spin inside of her. She gasped audibly and a hand flew up to her mouth. She was very nervous, and her heart beat rapidly. She felt like a child who didn't want to be caught by her parents.

She felt her juices flowing and felt a little wetness drip out of her pussy and down to her ass. This excited her, so she put the anal attachment on and poked it against her anal opening. It felt strange, as it always did, and Hannah decided to bring things to the next level. She turned on the vibrator at a low setting and allowed it to rest against her swollen clit, trying to maneuver the anal attachment into her ass.

Hannah groaned in pleasure as the small ass dildo slipped inside of her. It wasn't very big, but it was just the right size to make Hannah feel very naughty. Once everything was set up, Hannah laid back with her eyes glazed over, letting the dildo do all the work.

Tonight, though, she wanted to try something else. She checked in the hallway to make sure Chris hadn't woken up, and decided to straddle the armrest of the couch, with her dildo still inside of her two holes, and the vibrator humming away. She sat down on it and noticed that she could shove the dildo farther inside of her by putting all of her weight onto the arm rest. She started to bounce up and down a little on the armrest, feeling the dildo going in and out of her pussy, still twirling away inside of her. She used one hand to steady herself and the other to press the vibrator harder against her clit.

"Oh god," she moaned, clenching her ass muscles and her pussy onto the dildo. Her nipples were so hard they were poking out of her pajama shirt. She wondered how ridiculous she looked, with no pants on, straddling a couch armrest while hopping up and down, nipples poking out of an old t-shirt and pressing a vibrator closer to her clit. She couldn't think about this for long, though, because her clit was nearing its release. Her whole body felt so warm and she was literally panting from sexual desire. Nothing was going to stop her now.

She moved back on her ass slightly in order to push the anal dildo inside her a little more, and turned up the speed on the dildo inside of her pussy. She was now hopping madly, squeezing her eyes shut and thinking about nothing in particular, until an image popped into her head: Her, bent over a couch like the one she was humping, while multiple men touched and probed her with their cocks. She imagined infinite men hovering over her, one sucking dutifully on her clit, others sucking on her nipples, and of course someone with a huge cock penetrating her over and over again. They were chanting all around her, "Come Hannah, please come for us! We want to see you orgasm!"

Hannah couldn't believe what she was thinking. It was the dirtiest thing she had ever fantasized about, but as soon as she heard in her head all of the men pleasuring her shouting, "Come for us!" she lost control and let out a very audible moan. She felt a profound heat build up in her and erupt, sending waves of warmth and intense pleasure as her muscles relaxed totally, and she collapsed, slipping off of the armrest and onto the floor. She was in absolute heaven, and she could feel her pussy releasing what felt like gallons of juices all over the dildo and onto the floor.

Once she was down from her orgasm, she switched off the dildo and slipped it gingerly out of her. She felt such emptiness in her ass and pussy and wondered if she'd be up for another round when she heard a door creak open. Her head swung towards the hallway and saw the shadow of her husband. Her heart began to beat furiously and she shoved the dildo underneath the couch pillows, frantically shoving her legs through her panties and her pajama pants. She rushed off to the kitchen to compose herself, opening the refrigerator door to cool herself off and also to hide her face from view. She heard her husband's footsteps as they neared the kitchen.

"Honey?" Chris spoke. "Are you okay?"

Hannah closed the refrigerator door and looked up at Chris, who was standing in the kitchen doorway. "I'm f-fine," Hannah said, her voice cracking slightly. She cleared her throat, her heart still beating madly. He looked at her curiously. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"No, but I thought I heard something out here. I think it was the TV, though. Can't sleep?"

"No, I'm sorry sweetie. I'll go to bed now." Hannah walked past Chris with her head down, her cheeks flushed red, hoping he wouldn't look at her. Her legs were still weak from her orgasm and she walked limply to the bedroom, feeling her pussy juices dripping still onto her panties. Her pussy muscles contracted at how dirty she felt under the eyes of her husband. The evidence of her masturbation was collecting in a puddle in her panties, and as she walked she felt her clitoris shiver slightly. There was even a faint smell of sweat and sex around her, but Chris was oblivious, even though her face was flushed red and her nipples were still poking proudly on her t-shirt. Hannah was shocked at her arousal at almost being caught, because she knew it would be hell for her if Chris discovered the dildo.

She hoped Chris would come to bed along with her, and that he wouldn't find her dildo. She'd have to grab it tomorrow when she woke up. Hannah slipped into bed, feeling sexually satisfied but also terrified - not only at her nearly getting caught, but also at her new sexual fantasy. Hannah had never fantasized about a gang bang before. In fact, prior to tonight she had found the idea revolting. When she thought of gang bangs it was usually a typical porn gang bang where a girl was getting used by men who didn't care about her pleasure. But her fantasy was different. In her fantasy, the men seemed to get off on Hannah's pleasure. They acted like it was all they needed to be satisfied.

Hannah listened attentively to Chris in the living room. She was too embarrassed to face him again, but was worried he would find her dildo. Thankfully, though, she heard him walking around in the kitchen, closing a cupboard and putting something in the microwave.

She squeezed her legs together against her clit savoring her orgasm now that she was almost positive Chris wouldn't find her dildo. Even if he did sit on the couch he wouldn't necessarily feel it Hannah had shoved it underneath the pillows in the corner. Hannah smiled slightly, thinking about Chris sitting obliviously near her sex toy, her juices drying up around it. Maybe I'll take the dildo with me into the shower to clean it, she thought with a dirty smile on her face.

As she drifted off to sleep, she wondered if she'd be able to find men like the ones in her fantasy. Chris was her first sexual partner, and was only vaguely aware of the world of sex around her. But I'm married, she reasoned. I can't be thinking about gang bangs. Yet she continued to imagine these men playing with her like she was their queen, and they were the servants of her pleasure. Well if a situation like that presented itself, she thought, yawning lazily, I certainly wouldn't refuse it.

MDuchess
MDuchess
22 Followers