Love Lost, Then Found Ch. 24

Story Info
Hank and Amy celebrate.
1.5k words
4.73
12.6k
1

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank pulled out of the driveway and headed for home. Amy immediately moved over in the front seat, getting very close to him. She leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her holding her tight as he continued to drive.

Amy held her hand out in front of her. She looked closely at it. "You know I never looked closely at the ring. You say it was your grandmother's."

"Yes. I was hoping you would like it. I didn't have much time to get it ready. Reset and resized," he said, apologizing.

"Like it? I love it. It's the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen," she smiled. "Hey, how much did you spend?

"You will never know," he told her, "But you are worth that and ten times more."

They arrived home about an hour later. Amy went in first. Hank followed and walked into the living room, Amy was standing there waiting. She pushed him up against the wall and pressed herself into him. She kissed him with urgency. He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her. She reached down between their bodies. Her finger's finding his belt; she quickly undid it, opened his pants and pushed them to the floor. She pushed his shorts down and released his stiff cock. She reached down with both hands pulling her skirt up to her waist. She pulled her panties to the side, and climbing onto her tip toes, pressing her opening to the head of his cock. She was extremely wet, and Hank could feel the heat coming from inside of her. He bent his knees slightly and then pushed forward, sliding his cock completely inside of her in one motion.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," she moaned.

Hank grabbed her hips with both hands and began to thrust his cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. In a few seconds, he was pounding Amy with everything he had. It took only a couple of minutes until she lost control.

"Oh baby, Oh," she groaned.

He felt her erupt in a violent orgasm that sent fluid gushing out of her pussy. Seconds later his cock, twitched, sending cum deep inside of her throbbing pussy. It lasted just a couple of seconds, but it was intense. They stayed there, against that wall, just holding each other tight.

After letting themselves catch their breath, they walked to the master bedroom. They began undressing. Hank walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. He stepped into the hot shower to enjoy the powerful jets on his skin. A few seconds later, the door opened, and Amy stepped in. Every time he looked at her she seemed more beautiful. Hank reached over and pulled her body to his, her breasts pressing against him. He softly kissed her lips. They held each other, letting the hot water stream over them. He took the bar of soap and softly, gently began washing Amy's body from head to toe. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the soft, slick feeling of the soap, as his hands slid across her body. When he was done, she took the soap, and began to wash him. Her hands moved down his body, slowly until he felt both of her hands on his cock. It took only a few minutes until she had his cock hard as a rock. Hank closed my eyes and moaned softly as she stroked him up and down.

"Let's get out baby. Go to bed," he whispered.

"Ok,"she said quickly.

They got out, dried each other off, and moved to the bed. Hank pulled the covers back and allowed Amy to slip in. He leaned down and kissed her, pressing his tongue to her lips. She opened her mouth just wide enough to allow his tongue to slip inside. He slid his hand down her body until it was between her warm, soft thighs. Slowly he rubbed one finger up and down the length of her slick, moist pussy. She moaned slightly into his mouth as they continued to kiss. He eased one finger into her pussy and pushed it in deeply. She continued small whimpering sounds as she enjoyed the feeling of his finger in her pussy. He moved gently between her legs and lowered his mouth to her pussy. Hank extended his tongue, pressing it firmly between her wet, puffy lips. She arched her back.

He began moving his tongue in and out of her pussy, slowly, stopping every once in a while, to flick her clit with the end of his tongue. He could feel her fluids begin to flow. Hank moved up slightly and taking her clit between his lips, sucked on the hard nub softly, pulling it with his lips. She moaned louder, acknowledging the effect it was having on her. As Hank alternated between pushing his tongue deep inside her and sucking on her clit, he noticed that her fluid had become much thicker, slightly musky in taste. He knew from experience that she tasted slightly different tonight. He forced his tongue deep inside of her for several thrusts, then just as quickly licked her clit and sucked it deep between his lips. She bucked once and then her entire body stiffened as her orgasm shattered the quiet of the room.

"Oh baby, Oh, Oh, Oh...." she moaned.

Her hips moved forcefully against his mouth as she rode the sensations to a crest, then back down again. Slowly her body relaxed. He moved back up and leaned over kissing her softly, gently, still feeling her breath's coming in gasps. Hank rolled over and gently pulled her on top. She lifted her body up, resting on her knees. Reaching between her legs, she rubbed her clit softly, gently, still feeling the sensations. She reached down and grasped his rock hard cock. He felt the head of his cock split the soft wet lips of her pussy. She closed her eyes, and slowly lowered her body and took his cock inch by inch, until her weight was resting completely on his hips. She sat up straight her eyes closed, moving ever so slightly on his cock. Hank reached down and placed his hands on Amy's hips. Soon she was rocking back and forth gently, rubbing her clit forcefully against his body.

Seeing this beautiful, sexy woman riding his cock, her eyes closed, pure lust etched on her face was driving Hank to the edge quickly. He knew he would not last long. He urged her with his hands, trying to speed up her motion. She began to slide up and down on his cock, moving up slowly, then slamming her pussy back down, driving his cock, deep inside her belly.

"Baby, baby, I'm gonna cum. Oh God," he cried.

Amy slammed her pussy down hard, squeezing him between her thighs. Suddenly her back arched, her eyes closed, in reaction to the warm cum being deposited deep inside of her. Hank's cock was still spurting cum inside of her as her second orgasm rocked her body. She began to violently rock her pussy back and forth, mashing her clit into the base of his cock. Hank held her hips tightly looking up into her face, enjoying her pleasure.

" Oh baby," she moaned.

He held her tight as she came down slowly off of her orgasm. She looked down at him, her face flushed, small beads of sweat on her forehead. She smiled at me, licking her lips slowly.

"I love you so much baby." she purred.

"I love you too, babe," Hank quickly replied.

Amy lifted herself off of his now softening cock that was drenched in both of their fluids. She wrapped her fingers around his cock, stroking softly. She moved down, gently taking his cock deep inside her warm wet mouth. She softly sucked his cock as her tongue swirled over and under the head, tasting their cum. Her mouth felt incredible on his now soft, very sensitive cock. She held him inside of her mouth, gently licking and sucking until she had every last drop.

When she was done, she put her head on his chest. "I love you baby, with all of my heart. I will never leave you, ever." said her voice.

He opened his eyes to see Amy looking down into his face, her eyes wide.

"We can't keep doing this. You're killing me," Hank said smiling.

"Why not?" Amy asked. "I lost 15 years of time with you. That times 365 days is a lot of time to make up. I have never felt this alive, so excited, so content in my life."

"What am I doing to do with you?" Hank asked as he hugged her.

"You can love me. You can let me love you. You can be the best husband to me, the best father to our children."

"Wait a minute," Hank said raising his head. "Children?"

"Yes, Love. Children. You don't think all this love making didn't lead to something? Did you?"

Hank's head fell on the pillow. "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!"