Group Sex for an Office Slut

Story Info
My first group sex as an office slut.
853 words
3.61
225.6k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on my mind for a while to be taken by more than one man at once and so a few months ago I got what I wanted. I knew what the guys in my office liked and so sent an email to those I thought would like to participate in my group sex fantasy. I set it up so that after work we'd all go for drinks at our local then head to a hotel room for our night of fun.

On the day I wore a grey tailored suit with pencil skirt that showed off my nice pert ass. I wore black stockings with a seam that showed off the toned legs I so love. With a pair of black 6" heels I knew I would look delicious to my colleagues and really get them in the mood for the night! Through the day all the guys came up to me mentioning the things they were going to do to me, obviously this made me very happy and very horny! I was very close to going to the toilet with my vibrator to take the edge off but I managed to resist!...

After work we all went to the bar, had a few glasses of champagne and stirred each other up, it was fun but I was eager to have a cock or three in me, so I rounded up my troops and we went to our room.

Our large room was luxurious and divine for group sex. I had all my boys sit on the bed so that I could give them a strip tease. I slowly danced my way around the room taking in the lustful stares of the boys, taking off my jacket, blouse and skirt first so I could parade around in my black lingerie. Lacy bra, thong and suspender belt which held up my stockings. They all took me in from head to toe. Some began to take their cocks out and stroked them gently.

I took my thong off and told the boys to clear the bed, I wanted them all to fill me with their cum and shoot their loads over my face and breasts. I lay on the bed and all the boys hands were all over me, fingering and teasing me making my wetness drip on the bed. They fondled my breasts roughly which was very arousing! I took Marks large cock and stroked it before taking him in my mouth, slowly sucking him off. I felt an average sized penis enter me and looked to see it was Paul, the IT guy, which surprised me a little, I didn't think he'd be first.

I'll admit he wasn't great, he tried his best but came far too soon and didn't give me an orgasm. It was arousing to have the others stroke their cocks over me though so it was an experience! Next Alex took his nice long 8" meat which was nice and thick and stroked it over my clit, sending shivers up my spine. He bent down and licked my pussy before plunging his cock into me which very nearly sent me into orgasm! All 8" were pounding right into me and it felt oh so fucking good! Mark at this point had shot his load over my face and it was dripping down my cheeks, it felt so good. I spooned some up with my fingers and licked them clean.

Brian was next to have his cock sucked by my lipstick red lips but I knew I didn't want to make him come, he easily had the largest cock of the lot. At 10" and very thick I had to stretch my mouth round it. I slowly sucked him off gently but all of a sudden he began to thrust, harder and harder making me gag. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the sensation of his large cock trying to force it's way down my throat but I wanted his spunk in my pussy!

I grabbed his meat with my hand and pulled it out of my mouth and stroked it with my hand. Brian however had other plans. He grabbed my waist, picked me up and lay beneath me. This caused Alex's cock to slip out for a moment but was soon back in slowly fucking me watching what Brian was up to. Brian began to tease my ass hole with his finger, pushing lube up it. He then positioned his cock and thrust it up my ass causing massive orgasmic tremors to pulse through me! I screamed and bucked but Alex and Brian were hammering me at some rate, it was fantastic!!

Paul was next to me stroking his revived cock and as the Brian and Alex shot their loads into my pussy and ass, Paul thrust cock in my mouth and shot his load down my throat. I orgasmed again and bucked against them all, it was fantastic!

We all lay together for a while before having a very sensual shower agreeing that we needed to do it again sometime. With more guys and girls....!