Shaken Not Frozen

Story Info
A 23 year old college girl has a wild night at the bar.
850 words
3.21
28k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure fantasy and fiction. Any names, places or events in the story that relate to real life are purely coincidental. Hope you enjoy it!

I am a 23 year old college girl with brown hair, brown eyes but I have always had something that distinguished me from other girls and made me stand out since I was 10 and that is my big boobs and luscious lips and I always dressed in a way to emphasis them. Whenever I went out I got a lot of attention and liked it.

My girlfriends and I have been going to a bar for quite a while and every time we went I flirted with the bartender who worked there, Brad. Brad was a tall guy with broad shoulders and a body that seemed like it belonged to a Greek god and he had a light chocolate skin with a dazzling smile. The flirting continued every night we went there and for the most parts it was harmless and fun.

One night, after 3 or 4 months of our ongoing game, I felt a blazing fire inside of me urging me to make a move, to release this need that has been growing ever since I started fantasizing about his huge dark hands on my ivory skin. That night I wore a red dress that hugged my body and accentuated my assets and yet left enough space for the imagination.

From the moment we entered I felt his eyes undressing me and his gaze filled with desire left a tingle over my skin as it traveled all over my body. As I came closer to the bar his eyes grew hungrier and knowing that it was all because of me made knees feel a bit weak. "How can I help you?" he asked, I leaned over the bar and murmured as my lips gently touched his ear "Fuck me!" he grinned and said "thought you'd never ask".

He took my hand and led me through a hallway and into a closet. Once there he grabbed my neck looked me in the eyes and whispered with an incredible seductive smile "you have been teasing me for a while now, but tonight I get my revenge". The mere thought of what he promised made me wet. He pushed me to the wall, took his shirt off and grabbed my breast in one hand while the other one was traveling over my whole body and the further down he got the wetter I became. Once he reached the sizzling fire between my thighs he laughed and said "I haven't touched you yet and you are dripping".

He started kissing me on my neck and inserted two fingers in my pussy. The feeling was so good that I had to muffle a moan while my hands traveled on his back leaving scratch marks. The need grew inside of me and I was so close to orgasm when all of a sudden he grabbed my hair made me kneel in front of him and said "not yet". I took his pants down held his dick in my hot mouth feeling it growing bigger every second with every breath while my tongue was drawing circles on its tip. Every time his huge dick goes deep my tongue caresses his balls.

He then lifts me up, faces me to the wall, hold my two hands with one and with a thrust goes so deep inside my pussy till I scream with pain. I could feel my tight pussy around his dick throbbing with pleasure and pain, my feet starts to tremble and I begged him to keep going. That is when he stopped and once again made me kneel while he stuck his dick in mouth and face fucked me till I gagged.

He then rose me up with my back to the wall, puts one foot around his waist and slides inside my pussy that is now dripping like never before. I dig my fingers through his back and bite his neck trying to get him closer so I can feel more of his penis inside of me. He goes faster and harder and my orgasm starts building up with a sensation I have never felt before, as he felt that I was going to cum he put his lips over mine to muffle my expected groan and that is when I had the best orgasm of my life. As my pussy clinched around his dick I felt it growing and throbbing and I knew he was cuming as well.

When we were both finished he kissed me passionately helped me fix my hair and dress and as I was going to the bathroom he whispered in my ear "anytime anywhere" and left. I cleaned myself threw my underwear since it was socked and went back to my girlfriends to tell them all about my little adventure. When I got to the table he came to me with a drink in his hand and said "margarita, shaken not frozen!" winked at me and left.