A Good Bitch

Story Info
She tries to be a good bitch for you, her master.
897 words
4.04
42.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am on on my hands and knees. A halter top struggles to confine my full breasts, silk stockings cling to my legs; otherwise I am naked save for my collar.

'Heel, bitch.'

You jerk my leash and I crawl to you as a good bitch should, my eyes fixed on your swollen penis, my tongue straying across my lips lasciviously as I take in its smooth hardness. My cunt is so wet it drips and I am filled with a yearning that is mirrored in your eyes -- eyes so full of command that I must obey your every word. Your penis twitches as, reaching you, I sit up and beg, thrusting my breasts up, my nipples showing bullet hard through the thin fabric of my top. I can smell the tang of my cunt even as I drink in your manly scent.

You run your fingers through my hair and I beg like a good bitch, whimpering and nuzzling your thigh.

'Please, sir, may I suck your penis. I'm so hungry for your come, sir. Please make me your come-slut, let me suck you, let me pleasure you, let me suck your cock and drink your come, sir.' I am eager and my voice shows it. I blush to know how much I desire you. How much I desire to be your slut.

You put your penis to my lips and I kiss the tip, licking away a strand of pre-come, swallowing it and purring with pleasure. Your taste is salt-sweet and I adore it. you twist my hair in your fingers and I lick your balls making you moan. I love to hear you moan – to know I have given my master pleasure as a good bitch should. You pull me up; I run my tongue up your shaft, savouring every inch and then I take the head of your penis in your mouth. You hold my head so I can look up at you. Our eyes are locked as you begin to thrust gently into my mouth. I want more. I want it all. I strive to take your full length while you hold you back, a tussle that you finally allow me to win and I take you into my throat, nose pressing my against your abdomen, making me gag.

You fuck my mouth hard and I moan and take it like a good bitch, gripping your shaft with my lips full and sucking hard. You come with a deep growl of pleasure that becomes a frenzied cry of exultation as I drink every drop.

'What a good bitch you are,' You say when you am recovered. you snap your fingers and I get up onto the couch, leaning over the back with my legs together, trembling with anticipation.

you kneel now, lifting you head to kiss my soaking cunt. When your lips touch my cunt, my moan is needful and ecstatic. When your tongue flicks me, I shudder feel my cunt tighten. Three more long licks and I come, gushing. You drink me, gripping my hips, burying your face into my cunt, pulling me against you. You lick me from clitoris to anus, long, hard strokes, pushing your tongue deep. You have such a strong tongue, master. my moans are constant, increasing in tempo as your tongue lashes me faster and harder. I come explosively with a drawn-out groan and you stand and plunge your penis into my still-convulsing cunt, pleasuring you with long, deep thrusts. I can do nothing but succumb.

'Be a good bitch now and come again for your master,' you say. 'Be my beautiful bitch and come for me.'

And I do. I come so hard that your orgasm is torn from me, I feel your hot come fill me, and we cry out in ecstasy together. We stay joined for a long moment and you stroke my breasts, freeing them from their cotton prison, stroking my nipples so that I gasp with pleasure anew and come again on your still-hard penis. You make me come so easily, master. You tell me my cunt is tight and strong and I purr with pleasure and and beg to clean you. You allow me to, looking down at me as I lick our combined juices from your penis and balls, and hear you moan as, task complete, I take your penis between my full round breasts and begin to fuck you with them. You thrust and I lower my head so as to suck you at the top of each stroke. You come, my beautiful master, spurting up between my breasts into my open mouth, onto my face.

You watch me wipe and lick away your flavoursome semen; savouring each strand, I swallow like a good bitch.

'Have I been a good slut for you, master?' I ask. 'Have I earned my collar?'

You nod. 'You have been an excellent bitch and I have enjoyed you most thoroughly. Later, as a reward, I will fuck your arse.'

'Thankyou, sir,' I say, y cunt convulsing at the thought, and I nuzzle my head against your groin. You indulge me, letting me kiss and lick your long penis back to full rigidity.

'You really are a greedy bitch,' You say.

'Yes, sir, I am your greedy, beautiful bitch,'

And I smile up at my master and begin to suck.