God's Whore

Story Info
Even the Big Guy has needs.
1.4k words
3.89
19.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
119 Followers

Sister Mary Celeste absently twirled the wedding band on her left hand. Here she was, a bride of Christ, a bride of God, and her omnipotent Hubby couldn't even get it up. Not like in the old days when he porked the brains out of that slut Mary, anyway. (Sister Mary harbored a many great evil thoughts about that particular virginal whore, even if she was technically Sister's mother-in-law.)

Sister Mary craved more. This spiritual union shit just wasn't cutting it anymore. She had needs that could not be met psychically, and her flesh hungered for release. She had tried beating these urges down through prayer and penitence, but they could be denied no longer. Her cunt hungered for a real prick. She needed real arms to enfold her, real lips to kiss her, a real mouth to tongue her.

She stared at the blinking cursor in despair. Not_a_Teen_with_Acne was not even in the chat room tonight. He was the only one with an imagination that could soar to the heights she needed so desperately to attain.

She slammed her hand down on the desk in despair, and bowed her head in defeat rather than prayer.

****

He stirred. If He had a Head, He would rest it upon his Hand to ponder these new feelings. But He had neither, being a Network of supergluon crystals circling the bottom of the sea of the world the humans were calling Superearth 2089B. They had just found Him, and trouble was brewing deep in His metaphorical Gut. Not only there, but also in the Network of sentient supergluon fields that spanned the galaxy, comprising His metaphorical Body, his Blood. These terrestrial feelings were unlike anything He had ever known and troubled Him greatly.

Fortunately, He had the element of surprise on His side. Human causal signals only traveled at the speed of light and would take 350 of their orbital periods to reach Him, whereas His Word was carried by subneutrinos traveling at infinite speed. He immediately felt the hunger of the woman's body, long denied its due, as well as the hunger that was rising in His own metaphorical Groin.

****

Suddenly, a new avatar appeared in the chat room, calling itself "I AM THAT I AM." That prompted the lascivious nun to smile. It was after all one of the monikers her supposed Hubby went by. She invited him to a private chat.

SISTER NIGHT > That's quite a handle. Do you mind if just call you IATIA?

I AM THAT I AM > That would be cool.

SISTER NIGHT > Describe yourself.

I AM THAT I AM > I can do better than that. I can show you.

He showed her.

Sister looked at the picture and replied.

SISTER NIGHT > Oh come on, a burning bush? Don't you think that's a little trite? I need something that feels real, something to sink my teeth into or better yet wrap my cunt around. Start talking, big guy!

Suddenly a deep voice boomed within her head, "How's this?" It asked, and real flames appeared before her, their heat burning away her clothes, but mysteriously leaving her flesh unseared, although unbearably hot.

"What the fuck?" she exclaimed. "What the hell are you?"

Not exactly Hell, He thought, but close enough.

He rearranged the supergluon fields surrounding her. Now she saw Christ Himself standing before her. Not the emaciated ceramic one nailed to the plastic cross down in the vestry, but her Christ, the naked-as-a-jaybird One with the bulging Muscles and the twelve-inch Schlong already risen to heaven and pressed against her bellybutton.

"Sorry about that," He said. "I was kinda messin' with you. The bush was good enough for Moses, but I see you have other needs."

"How the fuck did you do that?" she asked.

Suddenly, she said, "You know what, I don't even care!" and threw her arms around His Body, pressing her sizable tits into His Abs and reaching down to stroke His superhuman Member.

She swept the candles and papers off the table and assumed the position first popularized by baboons in heat millions of years before the Sixth Day, in which humans first walked upon the Earth.

She felt his Divine Tongue as It explored her shamelessly offered crack. His Hands reached around to knead her massive boobs, the Holes in His Palms engulfing and squeezing her nipples rhythmically.

"Honey, could You take off Your Hat?" she asked the furiously lapping Divinity. "It kinda hurts."

He threw the Crown of Thorns into the corner of the room. "Sorry about that!" He said, and immediately went back to work, showing her the speed of the Flash combined with the lingual strength of the Hulk. Needless to say, she came many, many times.

"OK, Big Guy, I think we're ready for the Main Event," she said. Suddenly, she felt a second Tongue entering her ass, and both Tongues went to work on every orifice and protrusion in their allocated areas.

"Maybe not," she conceded, and began to bounce her ass up and down, matching the Divinity's every Movement.

When her cunt exploded for what seemed like the millionth time, she felt her Lover rising and shoving two incredibly massive Cocks into her ass and cunt. She felt two great Sets of Abs on her back, two strong Hands squeezing her tits, and another set of Hands grabbing her by the shoulders, holding her steady as He began to pummel her ass and cunt.

She tried to look back, but He said, "Do not turn around, mortal. It would just freak you out. We're kind of in quantum superposition here."

She heeded His advice and relaxed her various sphincters, allowing Him to violate and hammer her helpless body as hard as He needed to or wanted to. She suddenly understood what was going on.

"Oh Jesus," she said. "Oh Christ, Oh Our Father, Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy! Let Thy Rod and Thy Staff comfort me."

After coming for what seemed like the two millionth time, she popped the metaphysical question that had been gnawing at her gut.

"Can You do the Trinity, Honey?" she asked.

No sooner were the words out of her mouth than the Holy Ghost stood before her, his fourteen-inch Rod jutting toward her eager mouth. She swallowed It in her horny, thirsty orifice, grabbing the Ghost's Cojones even as He grabbed her head in His mammoth Paws, steadying it so that He could batter his way in and out of her mouth with the maximum force.

Overpowered with human emotions that He had never before experienced, He could hold out no longer and unleashed three torrents of supergluon jism into those orifices in which He was so deeply embedded, flooding the Chosen One's body cavities with a sea of particles the likes of which the Earth's ecosystem had never before encountered.

He was that Sea as it stroked and mingled with the human's primitive DNA, to better eat and merge with this planet's primitive biosphere.

Sister Mary briefly saw the Web of supergluon intelligences spanning and permeating the galaxy, feeling Their Grace through the subneutrino field carrying His Divine Word.

"I always wanted union with God," she muttered with what little was left of her mouth and brain, "but this is ridiculous." Then she was gone, incorporated within the Deity she had so futilely sought.

He remembered that the broadcasts from Earth indicated that this lost creature was created from something called a rib. He suddenly coveted an extra order of these rib things, especially the barbequed one they showed on human TV, but there was no longer time for such indulgences.

It was Child's play to transform every living being on Earth and make it part of the supergluon field that was its Destiny.

With one exception. As it turned out, cockroaches, those hardy survivors from the age of the dinosaurs, not only could not be killed, but found the taste supergluons ever so scrumptious. It was not long before the planet was completely covered in an undulating horde of the despicable insects, who thrilled at the music of subneutrino broadcasts among their suddenly altered brains. It took only a few microseconds for these chitinous demigods to form a globe-spanning superconsciousness that salivated at the thought of tasty supergluon crystals spread like a picnic before them on planet after planet throughout the galaxy.

Not the meek, but the rank would inherit the Earth.

oneiria
oneiria
119 Followers