Best Served Cold

Story Info
A wronged lover patiently gets his revenge.
1.6k words
4.15
65.4k
24
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,402 Followers

It was far too hot to be sitting outside to wait. Early August is not the best time of year to be visiting Grand Cayman, but needs must when you're visiting on business rather than pleasure. Actually, that wasn't quite true either... it was going to be a pure pleasure indeed when this long outstanding business matter was completed for good... hopefully soon.

David found himself a table indoors right against the street side window where he could wait, watch what was happening outside, and anticipate. He ordered the café's frozen drink special, some sort of icy fruit punch, to enjoy while he waited. He didn't think he would have to wait much longer in any case. In fact, he had barely finished half of his cold drink when he saw her arrive in a taxi across the street and enter the corner bank building he had been watching. Right about on time, pretty much just as he had predicted.

God, she was still breathtakingly beautiful, he thought! The last six years had been very kind to her indeed. It probably didn't hurt that she could afford to wear the most exclusive fashions and received frequent pampering and maintenance at the most exclusive spas and salons. David had granted these little luxuries freely when she lived with him, and as many other treats as his executive mid six-figured salary would allow, but it was still never quite enough for her. Not by half. He'd destroyed a perfectly good twelve year marriage to be with her, but he never realized that she had been playing him all along as a fool and a sucker.

Leonna barely ever lived in the now; her eyes always on the lookout for a better opportunity tomorrow. Like a butterfly, she flew from flower to flower taking all of the nectar that was available from one before flying on to her next, and more tasty meal. David could have forgiven her for just his own financial ruin -- he had been an utter fool and she had used him completely and without mercy. It was the additional financial ruin of his bank, which he as its senior officer had the obligation to protect, that galled and shamed him the most.

Somehow, she had gotten his most secure administrative passwords for the financial computer system. Not only had she cleaned him out of every cent he had in his own accounts before she disappeared in the night, but she also somehow arranged the embezzlement of nearly $40 million of the bank's more readily available (and liquid) assets. David had been left holding a very empty bag and the prime suspect of a far too brief investigation and trial. The feds had zero interest in his claims of innocence and probably never even made a cursory search for Leonna or the missing money. He had been the prime and only suspect since day one. Certainly, none of the twelve jurors that sentenced him to federal prison for fraud and embezzlement believed a single word of his statements of innocence. The evidence against him was circumstantial, but comprehensive and utterly damning.

Leonna had covered her tracks well and if he had been on another jury faced with the same evidence he probably would have voted Guilty as well.

With no money for appeals and having an indifferent, at best, defense attorney, David soon found himself in a medium security federal prison with no friends and no one that would believe a single word of his story. This changed in his fourth year in prison when he befriended a young short and skinny lad named Simon who happened to be a premier computer hacker par excellence. At nearly six feet four, David had been big enough to deter any would-be trouble makers and he let it be known that Simon was also under his protection, in a kindly and fatherly sort of way.

Simon was just visiting, more or less, as the feds were trying to scare the lad enough to get him to agree to work for them in some government basement somewhere. They were cell mates for only about six months, but Simon proved to be more than grateful and repaid every bit of the kindness David had shown him with interest. Now that Simon had unrestricted access to top notch secret government computers and databases he was able to prove the truth of David's claims and exerted himself considerably on his behalf. Within a year, David was out free on an early parole... albeit one of rather dubious technical legality.

Since proving Leonna's complicity in the crime David had been convicted for was problematic and unlikely to result in a pardon, it was decided that simple revenge would in fact do just as well instead. Simon arranged a new identity with a passport, and some temporary funds to allow for a more detailed investigation of Leonna.

Tracing Leonna's activities over the last six year proved to be simpler than David and Simon had imagined as a clear pattern emerged. Leonna's picture would start appearing in the society pages under the arm of a series of increasingly rich and power banking magnates. She would gain their trust either as a girlfriend or mistress, until the day she would disappear about six months later, the victim's net worth total cleaned out and impossibly large amounts of company funds also missing, sometimes to the tune of several hundred million dollars. Leonna would then change her identity and start up a new con in another city. Her greed wouldn't let her quit and that led us right to her current whereabouts. A scan of every current newspaper with a powerful government face recognition program turned up her latest identity and the name of her current mark.

Now, with her every move under direct surveillance by hired PI's and every computer she touched under Simon's direct control, they waited for the best moment to spring their trap.

**********************

The plan began with a purge of her accomplices, of which she had two, Henry who was their computer expert, and another woman, Bess who handled the advance scouting and money transfers. Both were Leonna's regular lovers and each a bit mistrusting of the other. It was child's play to plant some incriminating voice and email messages for Henry to find that strongly suggested that the feds were closing in and that Bess was willing and ready to turn coat and testify against Leonna and Henry. Henry, a rather direct man of considerable temper, took it upon himself to silence Bess for good with the aid of a heavy kitchen knife. Too bad a hidden nanny-cam recording caught the entire event and a well-timed 911 call from a 'concerned neighbor' brought the local police on site in perfect time to catch Henry while dragging Bess's body down to his open car trunk to be driven off for disposal.

Faced with a slam-dunk case for Murder-One, Henry couldn't wait to strike a deal to rat out Leonna himself now, in return for removing the certain risk of the death penalty. Alone and on her own, Leonna decided it was time to make a run for the stashed off-shore money and fled for Grand Cayman on the first available flight, where David was patiently waiting for her.

Where Leonna had entered the George Town bank a few minutes ago with a smirk on her evil face, she now found herself being firmly escorted out by a large pair of security guards and with numerous outcries of rage and anger. Her fortune, hundreds of millions of stolen loot, was apparently gone! Transferred by David to another account earlier that day, leaving only about $13 dollars and some change left in it to keep the account open. David had prudently warned the bank manager earlier that day that an angry ex-wife was going to try to get access into his account, and security was well prepared in advance for her. Nothing was too good for one of the bank's richest customers!

Leonna was now standing in front of the bank in a daze. Shocked and confused beyond words at the apparent loss of her fortune and offered little resistance with a kindly George Town policeman that helped her into the back of his police car so that she could make a report of the theft... or so she would believe. She'd be still confused and uncertain what to do when this apparently nice police officer would soon deliver her instead to a waiting seaplane, where several strong orderlies would take control of her, drug her, and take her for a short flight to a waiting medical institution on an island near Jamaica.

With control of Leonna's entire fortune, David had recently been able to make a good many useful acquaintances with certain corrupt police officials and minions of a powerful organized crime syndicate. Via a 'friend-of-a-friend', he had discovered a certain white slavery operation that specialized in the use of certain rare but effective drugs, sexual torture, and extensive other mind control techniques to radically transform female victims into more pleasing personalities for use by the syndicate in prostitution or as gifts for the rich, depraved and powerful. David had signed Leonna up and paid in full for a complete six month comprehensive treatment, after which she would be an unalterable pain slut, forever after to be abjectly groveling under David's whip, willing and even eager to submit to the harshest torment or indignity.

He'd let her panic for a few days in her new captivity before paying a last visit to her. He would crush her meager last hopes for freedom and he'd tell her what fate would soon now be awaiting her. Once her spirit was broken, he would begin to build a whole new life for himself -- and await the delivery of his abject slave.

David ordered another frozen fruit punch, his revenge had made him thirsty. Revenge most certainly was best when savored cold - - especially with a straw and little paper umbrella in the drink!

Stultus
Stultus
1,402 Followers