The Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Their weekend heats up.
2.4k words
3.43
12.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jen's head bobbed up and down the length of Gary's swollen cock, her tongue began to swirl, she was getting into it, and she loved to suck cock and soon was caught up in it, so much so that she forgot about Frank watching. Then she heard Frank talking to Gary, so what do you think, Jen sucks a mean cock doesn't she? Gary did not say a word, so Frank grabbed his hair and asked him again, Gary said yes she does. Franks asked, Yes she does what? Yes she sucks a mean cock, not wanting to agitate him further, especially since he was still tied up. Talking like she was not there, Frank kept it up, telling Gary what a delicious slut she was and could be. How when he first met her, she had a reputation for loving to get fucked, sucking cock, and even being bi-sexual with her girlfriends? Frank said that was one of the reasons he married her, because of her sexual drive.

Frank's talk both disgusted her, and turned her on as well; having him brag about her sexual talents was making her hotter. Frank turned back to Gary, and said are you enjoying her blowjob? Gary nodded yes. Frank said well, I hope you took notes, and with that, he took his cock out, and pulled Gary's head down toward it. Gary's eyes opened wide, he wasn't really going to stick that in his mouth, was he?

Jen realizing what was about to happen, lifted her head away from the cock she was feverishly sucking and began to protest and Frank backhanded her across the face. I did not ask you did I bitch.

Get back to sucking that cock, or else you will regret it. Jen knowing his temper and how mean he could get, immediately started to suck the cock in front of her, tears in her eyes.

Now Frank said, it is only fair that my wife is sucking your cock, that you do something for me. Seeing how I am a fair man, I will give you two options and you can decide, you suck my cock, or I fuck your hairy ass. Gary's eyes bulged when he heard what Frank said, and he decided to suck his cock, he had only ever had a Drs. Finger up his ass, and that was just during his exams.

Gary lowered his head, not really knowing what to do, but he did not have to, as Frank pushed the head against his lips, forcing his way into the reluctant mouth at his disposal.

Frank reached down, and pinched one of Jens nipples, making her moan a throaty sound of approval. She was no longer teared up, she had secretly loved the idea of a man being forcibly raped by another man, and now she was living it, even if she was being forced too. She looked up as she sucked that cock, looking at her exes going in and out of her boyfriend's mouth. She was so fucking turned on; her hand went to her cunt, not caring anymore. She was hoping that maybe this would lead to future threesomes where he might consensually do another man for her to watch.

Frank began talking again, asking Gary what cock tasted like, egging him, pushing him.

The whole time thrusting his cock in and out, telling Gary what a good cocksucker he was, almost as good as Jen. Strangely Gary started to suck with enthusiasm, licking it, sucking the knob, trying to get the spunk out of it. He was not sure if he liked it, or if he just wanted it to end, but he sucked harder, varying his technique.

Frank noticing the change, told Jen to stop and help her boyfriend, and She jumped at the chance to suck that cock together, as a couple. They licked the sides together and when their tongues touched, they kissed. Frank had a hand on each head and he guided them, her head back to his mushroom capped head, and he pushed Gary down to his hairy balls, making him lick and suck them. Frank was enjoying the power he held over the situation, making him more excited. He had them reverse positions. He wanted Gary to suck his cock, to make sure he knew that Frank was in total control. Gary began sucking, and Jen watched with awe. She was so caught up in it; she wanted to see Frank shoot his load in Gary's mouth. And soon she could see Frank tense up, Gary felt it too, and Frank held the back of his head, and erupted hot semen onto his mouth. Gagging at how much was coming and how fast, he struggled not to choke. Jen watched his Adams Apple as he swallowed spurt after spurt of the milky stuff. She hated to admit it, but this was hot.

A Frank's cock started to go soft, he pulled out and had Jen lick the rest of it clean, and she eagerly lapped at it, while Gary sat there stunned. Frank walked away, and Jen rose enough to kiss Gary, tasting Franks cum in his mouth, both slightly embarrassed, but the flushed faces giving them away.

What they did not notice was Frank, he came back and this time he had a gun.

He pointed it at them and told Jen to untie Gary. She did nervously as she was told.

Frank said that the game was about to get more interesting. He told Jen to bend over the table. And for Gary to fuck her from behind, and to make it good, otherwise he might have to force the issue.

Gary went up behind her and gently stated to enter her from behind. Frank yelled at him, to ram it in, she likes it rough, didn't I tell you that, don't you ever fucking listen?

With that Gary just pushed it in, not that it mattered as her cunt was so moist, and it just slid in. He started to fuck her, when Franks said to slap her skinny ass, and so Gary did, lightly, and when Jen moaned, he began to slap her harder, leaving hand prints on her buttocks. She must like it Gary thought, because she started to squirm under him. Frank went around the front, and pulled her arms stretching her so that he could get at her mouth. She started to suck on his thick soft cock, and it slowly started to swell with her lips around it. Frank reached under and began mauling her little tits, squeezing them roughly, pulling on her nubs. She made a gurgling sound; that Gary was sure was unmistakable pleasure. He was learning more about her as this went on.

Gary looked down at his cock going in and out of her wet cunt, it was covered in white foam, soaking wet. Liquid running down her thighs, and with that mage he slapped her ass again, making her lunge forward, taking more of the cock in her mouth.

Frank grabbed her head and one hand in her back, told Gary to take it out and fuck her ass. Jen tried to get up, but Frank held her firmly. By now Gary was enjoying the power, and he wanted to do this so bad. He pulled out with a plopping sound, opened up her shinny cheeks and placed the head at her brown wrinkled anus.

He pushed in; ignoring the fact she was trying to clench to keep him out. Frank smiling now, released her head, and told her he was enjoying this. She groaned.

Gary kept pushing, as if something had over taken him. A man possessed. He steadily pushed it in, until he was all the way. He stayed still letting her adjust to it, and when he felt her push back, he began to fuck her ass slowly. Grabbing her hips, he began to rally ram her, wanting her to feel him. What Gary didn't see was Frank leaving Jen, and when he did it was too late, Frank pressed him forward and with the gun at his temple, felt Frank begin to penetrate his ass. The searing pain that was going through him was unbearable, and frank did not care, he just shoved it in, pushing it deeper.

Do you like fucking my wife? Well now I am fucking you, isn't this great, just the three of us.

Jen was shocked and fucking hot, here she was in a daisy chain, forced or not, she was loving it. She could feel Franks fucking Gary's ass, the vibrations running through them all. She wished she could step outside herself and watch it. So surreal she thought.

From her sounds, Gary knew she was getting off on it, and as the pain subsided he too found himself starting to react differently than he ever imagined. His ass began to clamp down on the cock that was in it. Rank noticing the difference began to fuck him in earnest.

Gary's cock got harder, all three fucking the other, and the sounds were one big sexy rumble.

Frank was the first to cum, and Gary feeling the spunk filling his ass, caused him to lose it spilling his seed into Jen. Jen started to cum and all three let out a collective groan, each one announcing that they were cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming!!!!

Frank pulled out of Gary's ass, letting the juice run on to the floor, Gary collapsed on Jen, his seeping out around his softening cock.

Frank, got up to go to the bathroom, and when he returned, it was lights out. When he came to, it was him tied up, and Gary standing there with the gun. Fuck Frank thought, I should have tied the prick up. He knew he was fucked now, and was trying to figure out how to turn the tables. Maybe if he threatened Gary, he would be worried, he was sure Gary would not use the gun, most men are not violent by nature, and would more likely just turn him in.

Gary did not want to turn him in, Gary did not want to kill him, in fact if anything, Frank awoke something in Gary and that was sexual revenge. Gary had not cleaned his cock after fucking Jens ass, and he was going to make sure Frank cleaned it.

He instructed Jen to go up to the loft and bring her dildo down, it was time Frank found out what it was like to be mistreated he said.

Jen returned with the dildo, and Gary grabbed Frank, bent him over the table, and told him how lucky he was, because Gary was not as cruel. He then instructed Jen to lube up the fake cock, and insert it into his ass. Jen eyes lit up, and she happily did as she was told, and taking great delight watching it disappear up her ex-husbands ass. She was fucking his ass, something she had always wanted to do, but scared to ask for, the animalistic nature in all three showing. Gary moved around to the front, his cock hardening, and he placed it under the nose of Frank. He could smell the secretions from Jens ass, and the pungent odour was making him gag. He was sure that if Gary stuck it in his mouth he would vomit. Gary sensing the hesitation held the gun now, and told him that if he did not suck him clean, or if he threw up, he would pay the price. Frank could see the wildness in Gary's eyes, like a man possessed now. Loving the shift in Power.

Gary guided his cock with his hand, he did not want to force Frank, but rather the power was watching frank take it in his mouth, without being touched. Part of him wanted Frank to call his bluff; part of him wanted the debauched scene to continue.

As he neared Franks' lips, they parted, and even Jen stopped to watch, mesmerized by the sheer nastiness of it.

The taste was putrid he thought, he was sure he would not be able to do it. As the cock went deeper, the smell became stronger, his eyes started to burn. As Gary started to thrust, Frank's revulsion started to shift; he slowly became accustomed and soon was sucking it. All three were finding out things about each other and themselves, things they never thought the human mind would adjust to.

Gary loved the power, the nasty side of it; Jen was enthralled with the idea of two males doing what most males would consider abhorrent. Frank loved the fact he corrupted two individuals.

All three were lost in their own sexual world, each oblivious to the others sex acts.

Jens eyes were glued on the dirty cock being sucked as she fucked Franks ass, Frank was lost in the excitement he was surprised by in having both orifices invaded, and Gary lost in the power, and the fact he was enjoying having his cock sucked by another man, let alone by his girlfriend's ex-husband, who had earlier raped him.

Jen noticed Franks cock was hardening through all of this, and keeping the dildo fucking his ass, reached around and started to stroke it. She could not believe Frank was so turned on. The more of Gary's cock he sucked, with a dildo in his ass, the more his cock twitched in her hand. Soon she could feel the build-up, knowing he was going to cum, she told Gary. Gary hearing that started to cum in Frank's mouth. Frank felt the first splash at hit the roof of his mouth, and that set him off, his cum shooting out of his cock, splattering the floor under the table. Both of them spurted more cum than they thought possible after all the sex that had happened.

Spent, they all collapsed in separate chairs, Gary holding the gun at his side.

Frank started to laugh, slowly then building up to a hearty one. Gary and Jen looked at him, and asked what was so funny? Frank told then the gun was not loaded, never was.

Gary and Jen looked at each other, Gary checked the chambers and sure enough, Frank was telling the truth. They looked at each other, and they started to laugh too, al three of them.

Jen the first to subside; asked now what? All three looked at each other, and with a knowing look, knew they had each discovered a sexual side they had not known.

Gary suggested Frank spend the weekend, and see where it lead to. All three agreed with a silent nod, and headed up to the loft.