Ultimate Strapon for Three

Info
The ultimate fantasy created for a very special guy.
60 words
4.26
115.5k
37
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
571 Followers

This is the eleventh of my 12 Days of Christmas Improv audios. They don't have anything to do with Christmas but I set a goal of doing an audio a day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. Failed miserably but since many really good improvs came out of the attempt I am calling it a win :)

--:--
--:--
1.0
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
Bellatrixie
571 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Soar16Soar16about 4 years ago
Very Erotic!

You have a very sensual, sexy voice. Your slow buildup and use of vivid details made me have a very explosive orgasm as I stroked myself and clenched hard the dildo inside me.

footslave1footslave1almost 7 years ago
great story

That was hot your voice is so sexy. when it started I thought you where going to do her with the strap-on but when I realised you planed on doing him my cock got even harder if that is possible. I love that he got to clean up his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it!!!

Wow, wow, wow, simply, WOW!!! Where do I sign up?!? I used to me a Lit author under the name of "Happy", and some of my stories can still be found on the web - Penny's Panties, and Weekend with Penny are good examples.

It seems like you haven't submitted anything in a while, so I hope the urge strikes again soon!

*mwah!*

sekmandsekmandover 11 years ago

Hot! Wonder if she has a strap on, too. Lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mmmmmm

mmmm absolutely love the clean up at the end! Keep up the great work!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam Guy is surprised when female Dr. shows up for prostate exam.in BDSM
Strap-On Roommate Two guys are done by women with strap-ons.in Fetish
More Stories