Obsessed with Mrs. A Ch. 02

Story Info
As I stood there with my cock hanging out of my fly...
2.2k words
4.6
164.4k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there with my cock hanging out of my fly, staring at her beautiful tits and watching her rub her pussy, I wanted to pinch myself to make sure this was really happening. I had been obsessed with this woman, my neighbor, my friends' mom, Cindy Ames, for two years. She had just finished giving me the most amazing blow job I may ever receive, and now it was my turn to have this beautiful sexy mature woman, and I planned on making it just as good for her as that blowjob was for me.

I took my time as I kicked off my shoes and slid my jeans down, enjoying her show as she writhed on the couch. "Play with your tits too," I said as I slowly slipped my shirt up over my head. I watched her left hand cup her breast and squeeze it, then pinch and twist her nipple as it hardened quickly from her touch. She moved to her other breast as her right hand continued moving under her panties, and I could tell she was fingering herself now as I knelt on the floor and got between her legs.

Spreading her legs wider, I reached up and grabbed both tits and massaged them gently, causing her to moan and close her eyes. I thought of all the times I had watcher her in her window, playing with them and teasing me, and they felt better than I had imagined they would. Her nipples were nice and hard and I rolled them between my thumb and finger, then leaned forward and sucked on first one nipple, then the other.

She moaned louder and grabbed my head in her hands, holding it as I sucked back and forth, kissing and licking every inch of her nice soft tits. "Oh yes," she moaned, "suck them for me, that's it, oh that feels so good Danny, don't stop." When I squeezed both of them together and sucked both nipples at the same time, she grabbed my head so tight I thought she would rip my hair out.

Slowly I kissed my way down her belly, putting my hands on her silky smooth thighs, and rubbing them as I pushed her legs as wide apart as they would go. I kissed her pussy over her panties, looking up to see her smiling down at me. I grinned at her, and she lifted her hips as I slid her sexy panties down her legs and off. "Now it's your turn," I said with a wicked grin.

Her pussy was neatly trimmed and shaved nice and low at the top. I took my time kissing and licking her inner thighs, from one side to the other, licking so close to her pussy but not touching it. Not yet. I wanted to tease her like she had teased me for ten long months. I wasn't going to tease her that long, but I was going to make her crazy until she begged me to lick her hot pussy. She would shiver every time I came close to it, and groan when I switched to her other thigh.

It didn't take long. After a few minutes she grabbed my head and made me look up at her. As I smiled at her with as innocent a look as I could muster at the time, she said "OK, I know you're teasing me, now please lick my pussy before I scream."

As she pulled my head in to her crotch, I slipped my tongue between her lips and gave her pussy a long lick from bottom to top, teased her clit when I reached it, sucked on it hard, then pulled my head back and said, "like that?"

"Yesss," she said, "exactly like that. Now lick my pussy and don't stop until I cum, and that's not going to take long Honey. My pussy is so hot and wet from sucking your cock. I need to cum so badly, so get to work and make it happen."

Figuring I teased her long enough, I dove right in did as she asked, spreading her lips with my fingers as I licked and teased her clit. I lapped at her pussy, licking and kissing it as she moaned and squirmed all over the couch. Her pussy was wet and juicy and tasted like heaven. When I teased her clit making circles around and around it with my tongue, she grabbed my head and held it there. "Yes, right there," she moaned. "Keep doing that and don't stop Baby, you're going to make me cum." I kept my tongue there and made circles as fast as I could as she started to moan and whimper, holding my head tight.

Sensing she was close to orgasm, I slipped my middle finger in her pussy, causing her to gasp and moan louder. "Oh God, yes, that's it, do that," she cried out, as I continued with my circular assault on her clit. I added my index finger to her pussy, fucking her with two fingers, and she screamed, "I'm cumming, yes, don't stop, fuck it, lick it, oh God yes, here I cum."

She came violently, holding my head tight in her crotch. She held me so tight I had to stop licking her clit and sucked on it, hard. My fingers were thrusting in and out of her and she was screaming "yes, yes, yes," over and over.

She let go of my head, and lay there purring like a kitten as I watched her. She smiled at me and said, "I needed that real bad Danny, and now I need you to fuck me just as bad. Would you like to fuck me right here, or do you have somewhere else in mind?"

"Upstairs, your bedroom," I said. "I've watched you so many times in that room and that's where I want to fuck you first."

"First?" She said. "Does that mean you want to fuck me a second time somewhere else?"

"I want to fuck you many times Cindy, in every room in this house would work for me."

"That sounds like a plan to me Danny. One condition though, I want more of that dirty talk I heard while I was sucking your cock. OK," she said as she got up and started up the stairs.

Following her up the stairs and playing with her ass, I said, "Of course Mrs. A, I'll fuck your sweet pussy with my hard cock and talk as dirty as you want." Entering her bedroom, she reached back and grabbed my cock, walking over to her bed and pulling me behind her like I was on a leash. She turned around and dropped to her knees, stroking my cock and looking up at me. "And stop the Mrs. A. stuff Danny; you call me Cindy when you fuck me."

"Whatever you say Cindy, now suck my cock so I can fuck you," I said and smiled at her. She winked as she stroked my cock, and then sucked it. It didn't take long to get it nice and hard. I had been fantasizing about this moment for a long time and now I was going to live it. It was hard as stone now and all I wanted to do was fuck her.

I stood her up and kissed her, sticking my tongue in her mouth and my finger in her pussy. She moaned and sucked my tongue as I thrust my finger in and out of her pussy. Then I reached behind her with both hands and squeezed her ass cheeks, letting my cock slide between her thighs. She squeezed her thighs on my cock as we took turns sucking each others' tongues. It was a long wet sloppy kiss, and we both got very turned on and excited by it.

Turning her around, I stepped behind her and grabbed my cock, rubbing it around her pussy lips, teasing her with the head. She leaned forward on the bed and spread her legs a little, and I put the head of my cock in her pussy and pushed it in. She cried out, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my pussy Danny," as I started to slide my cock in and out of her.

"Does that feel good Cindy, you like that hard cock deep in your pussy?"

"Oh yes, I love it, fuck me, fuck me good and hard, I need it Danny, fuck me."

"Your fucking pussy is so hot, so wet. I love feeling my cock deep inside you" I said as I held on to her hips and fucked her. My cock was sliding in and out, slow and steady. She was moaning and pushing her ass back at me as I reached under her and grabbed her tits, squeezing them and holding them as I continued to fuck her pussy.

"Oh God," she moaned, "pinch my nipples, hard, harder, fuck me Danny."

I pinched her nipples as I fucked her harder, my hips slapping off her thighs as I grunted and moaned. "Damn this feel so fucking good Cindy, fuck my cock, your pussy is so tight and hot and wet." I slapped her ass cheek hard and she cried out, "Yes, spank my ass Danny, spank me hard." I alternated slapping her ass cheeks as I fucked her and she grabbed a pillow, burying her face in it and screaming as I fucked her and spanked her sexy ass.

I pulled my cock out and flipped her over on her back, then pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs, sticking my cock in her and thrusting it in her hard and deep. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back, spreading them wide as I fucked her with long deep strokes. "That's it, spread them for me you sexy mother fucker, spread your legs and let me fuck your hot wet pussy," I said as she held eye contact with me.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy Danny, fuck my horny hungry pussy, talk dirty Baby, I love it, fuck me harder" she growled. I grabbed her legs and lifted them up against my chest, pulling her to me and fucking her harder and faster. My cock was like a piston, driving in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could fuck her.

"You love my cock in your pussy don't you," I taunted. "You love this cock in your mouth, in your pussy, you love to be fucked. I'll fuck your pussy Baby, I'll fuck your mouth, anything you want," I continued, saying every dirty thing I could think of. The dirtier I talked the hotter she got. I was fucking her fast and hard and told her I was going to cum soon.

"You're going to cum all over my face and my tits Danny, that's what I want," she hissed as I continued to fuck her, my cock throbbing and aching to cum. "Don't cum in me Danny, I want it on me, do you understand Danny, all over my face, all over my tits, I want to watch you jerk off and cum all over me."

"Oh yes, I understand," I said as I was panting and holding her legs tight, fucking her pussy furiously, trying to hold back as long as I could before pulling it out to cum all over her like she wanted. "Are you ready for it Cindy, are you ready for me to shoot my hot fucking load all over your pretty face," I teased as I fucked her.

"Yes, yes, shoot your hot cum all over my face, I want to feel it all over me," she cried as I pulled my cock out of her pussy and she jumped up off the bed and got on her knees in front of me. "Stroke it Baby, jerk that cock off and cum on me" she moaned as she hungrily licked her lips and watched my hand stroking my cock back and forth in her face.

I was stroking it rapidly and ready to unload. I grabbed her by the hair and growled, "Here I cum Baby, get ready for my hot fucking cum." I continued to jerk off as cum started to shoot out of my cock. I squeezed it as spurt after spurt of hot spunk splattered all over her face. It hit her in the eye, on her forehead, across her cheeks. Another shot hit her mouth and she licked it from her lips.

She moaned and grabbed my cock in her hand, squeezing it and rubbing it all over her face and around her mouth. Gobs of cum dripped off her face and fell on her chest. She used the head of my cock to rub it all over her tits and nipples, spreading that creamy white jizz all over them.

I was moaning and smiling down at her. I was amazed at this incredible woman. She loved cock and knew what to do with it. When she looked up and saw me staring at her in awe, she smiled and sucked the head of my cock in her mouth. She let it out of her mouth with a pop and smiled at me again. "We need to take a nap and get some rest Danny," she said with an evil grin. "We have the rest of the weekend, and a lot of rooms to fuck in yet." As she kissed and licked my cock, she said, "And Danny, just so you know, you have one more hole in me to fuck, and I really like it dirty when I get it in the ass..."