Pimp Zee: The Life of...

Story Info
Get your wife 'Black-Owned' and pimped!
5.3k words
4.05
123.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,230 Followers

A copyright of BlackMasterSHANGO's Blog

BASED ON A TRUE STORY

________________________________________

Zee drove back to his pad after two hours of playing basketball at one of his friend's courtyard. His apartment was situated in a condo suit overlooking the crystalline waters of Frisco Beach. The neighbourhood was quiet and ultra-modern, and though the price tag had been kind of a cut-throat to settle, he felt good having secured it, knowing a lot of brothers out there would be just as envious to be holed up in an area like this.

He entered his lush apartment, dropped his gym bag and face towel on a couch, threw his car keys on a coffee table and went into the bedroom. He showered then went into the kitchen to make himself a sandwich. He put on a jazz album in his disc player then went into the kitchen to drink some water. Having cooled off a bit, he returned to his bedroom to sit at his desktop computer to check his online emails and correspondences. He smiled when he saw that he'd caught another woman's attention with the thread post he'd made a couple of days ago at an interracial online forum site dedicated towards interracial dating and hook-ups. In the discussion thread he'd asked the question if there were any white women out there desiring a chance of wanting to be pimped.

Pimping was his game, and if any sexy women around felt the need for a taste of black experience and more, then they need not look any further. He'd left his email address at the end of the thread and wrote that they should give him a shout-out whenever they feel like it. Two women had already contacted him, and now here was a third. He clicked on the mail and began to read:

Hi there Pimp Zee,

My name's Marilyn. I read your thread at the__ forum and would like to get in touch with you regarding it. I've got a '36DD pair of tits, and I've got a thick ass to match LOL. Please write to me or even better call me at this number below. Can't wait to hear from you.

Bye.

Zee scribbled down her phone number on a pad then checked through his other mails before deciding to give her a call. The phone rang a third time before being picked up. The woman at the other end of the line said "Hello" into his ear. She had a nice sounding voice; Zee hopped that it was Marilyn and not someone else.

"Hi, my name's Pimp Zee, and I'm calling—"

"Oh my God," the woman exclaimed delight in her voice. "Hi there, Zee. This is Marilyn on the line."

"Hi Marilyn. I just finished reading your mail that you sent me and thought I'd give you a call."

"Thanks for calling, Zee. Tell me, is that really your name or something you picked up?"

Zee couldn't help but laugh; it had been a long time since anyone thought it curious to inquire about his nickname. "My real name is Zeke Darren, but people know me as Pimp Zee. Pimping is what I do, which is pimp lovely white chicks."

"White chicks who love tasting black meat, is that it?" she chuckled into his ear.

"Yep that's it, babe. So how about you telling me a little about yourself?"

"Well, Marilyn is my first name. I'm in my mid-thirties, being married for thirteen years with three kids; I work part-time at an animal shelter and I enjoy knitting."

"That sounds nice. In other words, you're a homely type of woman."

"Well, if you want to put it that way, yeah I am. I hope that's not disappointing?"

"No, it really isn't. I do enjoy hooking up with homely women. So now tell me about your love life. You enjoy having sex?"

"Oh yes, I love having it. Just that my darling husband can't keep up with me at all, so I've had to look outside for assistance."

"All right, that's good to hear. So tell me why you're interested in wanting to get pimped?"

Girlish laughter echoed in his ear before Marilyn answered. "Well it's like this. As I said already, my husband has for a long time been unable to satisfy me in bed, and its been quite frustrating for me. He enjoys knowing that there're men out there clamouring for me, and several times I've gone out of me to get other men's attention. They've all been white, and though the few ones I've been with have been somewhat good ... I still feel incompletely satisfied about it. Since I became a member at that forum, seeing naked pictures of some of the black men in there ... and also picking interest in watching interracial porn movies (another pause for giggle) anyway, I just feel that I need to try me some big black cock. I can't help picturing myself getting used like the white girls in those adult movies. And when I saw your thread post ... well, you get the idea don't you?"

"Yes, I sure do." Zee was growing a noticeable erection just from listening to her chatter. He pulled down his zipper and unearthed his tool out of his shorts and began stroking it while at the same time nodding his head to her words. "So tell me Marilyn, ever deep-throated anyone before?"

"Err ... well ... I really wouldn't know ..."

"Alright let's side-step that for now. How about anal sex, ever tried it?"

"No, no, I haven't ... not really looking forward to it yet ... maybe in the future when I'm like ready enough. It scares me."

"It's always scary at first, but trust me later you'll come to love it. Two other questions for you: where are you right now and what're you putting on?"

Another round of girlish chuckle—Zee couldn't help it—he was really liking this woman. Just the sweet sultriness in her voice was getting him hard right there. He reckoned she would go far by the time he was done breaking into her.

"I've just returned home from work and I'm in my kitchen right now fixing dinner, and I'm putting on a tank top and a brown skirt. Why did you ask?"

"Just trying to take note is all. Are you feeling randy right now?"

A pause. "Well ... I don't know if I should—"

"Well you should know, Marilyn," Zee went on stroking his cock, his voice sounded serene as if he was talking in his sleep. "Let's say a black man was in there standing right next to you right now and he really wanted to fuck you, tell me what would you say to him? Let your imagination run wild on this one."

"I don't know, I've never been surprised that way before ... but since you asked, I guess I'd forget about cooking dinner and let him have me."

"That's not the appropriate sentence to use, Marilyn. Tell me you'd let him fuck you. Say that for me."

"Okay, I would love for him to fuck me. How does that sound?"

"Perfect. When was the last time some guy made you cum? And I'm talking about explosive cum. The kind that rattles your inside all the way to your bones."

She thought for a moment, then said: "I'm not going to lie to you, it's been so long—maybe while I fucked one of those white guys a month ago. I can barely remember it."

"Hmmm, too bad. I'll bet you're anxious to want to experience that again?"

She didn't hesitate with her answer. "Oh yes, yes, yes ... very much, I'd love to."

"Has your husband ever been there watching you getting fucked before?"

"Once, though the last time I did it was in a motel, though I did tell him about it afterwards. I know he wouldn't mind seeing me getting fucked by a black man. I think he'd go crazy just to see me getting used."

"What about your kids?"

"They're away in college. The house is only me and Danny my husband."

"That's good to know. So you'd really like for me to give you the black cock hook-up, right? Better say it loud so I know you mean it."

"Yes!" she affirmed. "Yes, I'd love nothing more than to have my first taste of black cock. I've seen, read and heard so much about it, I'd really love to try it for myself."

"Very well then." His hand left stroking his erection and reached for his pen and jotter pad. "I'm going to swing by your house and get a taste of that pussy first. That's usually how I work, if you don't mind."

Another burst of giggles. "No, I really don't. I'd really like to meet with you as well."

"Okay. Let me have your home address, and tell me when you'd like me to swing by?"

"Well let's see ... today's Thursday, how about we make it the weekend, Saturday. I'll be at home all through and you can come by whenever it pleases you. Here's my address; are you ready?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Zee listened as she narrated her address out for him. He told her he would be in touch and for her to save his number in her phone so as to get at him anytime. They exchanged pleasantries before hanging up. His erection hadn't died completely; he was still wired from the sound of her cute voice. He left his chair and went into the bathroom and jerked himself off inside the toilet bowl.

Zee went about his normal business that Thursday night till Friday. His mind shelved off anything that had to do with his impending meeting with Marilyn. It helped him to focus better when he didn't think too seriously of his dates.

By Friday evening when he got back from work, he checked his mail and saw that she'd written to him again. This time she had attached a couple of snapshots of herself. There was one she'd taken some months back while on a holiday trip with her husband down at Yellowstone Park. Her body still looked firm, though not as curvaceous as a woman in her twenties, Zee thought, but who really cared, as long as the pussy's good. She was a mature-looking lady—a cougar in the making. Her hair was thick and flaming red; she had a round face with a splatter of freckles on her arm and shoulder. She had jutting hips with a nice pair of round ass. Ass good enough to smack, he mused.

And her tits sure looked plump. The other snapshots (three of them) were of her naked lying on a bed striking different poises; photos had probably been taken by her man, he thought. One of them she was bent over, facing the opposite wall, her hands reaching back to spread her ass cheeks, showing the camera an up-close view of her glistening coochie. What a nice coochie that's got to be, Zee licked his lips in anticipation of what tomorrow would bring. In the mail, she'd written:

Hope you like the pics. There's plenty more where those came from. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Lots of love,

Marilyn.

Zee couldn't wait either.

************

Friday morning arrived. He'd called Marilyn informing her he'd be at her doorstep between eleven and noon; he was there in his Range Rover Jeep at 11:37 a.m.

Marilyn's home was a simple brick structure with a well kept front yard. Zee parked his car beside their driveway and walked towards the front door. He didn't make it in time before the door flew open and there stood Marilyn welcoming him with a brimming smile. She was wearing a knee-length purple bathrobe; Zee wondered if she had any surprises lurking inside it. It wasn't long before he found the answer to that question.

"Nice to finally meet you, Marilyn," he came and embraced her, feeling her ample breasts press against his chest, sending a 'come alive' signal to his crotch. He wore a tight sweat shirt and blue jeans, his desire to get her to acknowledge his physique which evidently she did.

"Nice to meet you too, Zee," she caressed the muscles on his arm. "Hmm, you must really work out."

"As much as I can. A brother's always got to keep fit."

She invited him into her home and closed the door behind him, turning in the key as well. Zee asked about her husband and she told him he'd gone out to get some late shopping and probably won't be back for another hour or two. She would have gone with him, except she just had to attend to Zee's coming over.

"Would you care for something to drink?" she

asked him.

"Nah, I'm good for now, thanks."

They sat close to each other on the long sofa. Marilyn raised her robe and folded her legs behind her, her eyes focused on her visitor. Her robe parted slightly to give Zee a good view of her meaty thigh. Zee felt another rise in his crotch; he couldn't wait to feel his hands over the flesh of that thigh.

"You told your man that I'd be coming around today?"

"Oh yeah, he knows. I know he'd like to meet you."

"As long as he doesn't take all day to get the shopping done." He indicated at her robe. "You got anything lurking behind that robe I need to see?"

She smiled and then got up from the couch, standing before him. "Actually I thought you'd never ask." She loosened her robe and let it slip from her arms to reveal her nakedness underneath. She had on a purple thong and black thigh stockings and nothing else. Zee adjusted himself on the couch as he felt the pressure of his cock squirming inside his jeans, begging for its freedom. Marilyn turned around and wiggled her ample-sized bum at him; he nodded his approval at what he saw.

"Nice, very nice. How about you bringing that lovely body of yours over here," he indicated at his lap. "Come sit over big daddy's legs."

Marilyn went to him dutifully. She crossed her legs over his thighs straddling him, as Zee adjusted himself further to make her comfy. Her ass pressed down on the tent that was his crotch while her breasts with their jutting nipples met his face. Zee didn't withhold himself from kissing her tits, hearing her moan as he bit on her right nipple. He grasped her ass, loved the feel of their ample roundness in his hands. "Yeah," he murmured. "You've got a nice ass. I know a lot of brothers are going to love hitting on you."

"Really? You think so? I always thought they looked kind of rumpled and ugly."

"Not from where I'm sitting. Though as your pimp in concern, I'm going to have to test your pussy out. Need to make damn sure your body's just right. Hope you don't mind?"

"Oh sure, I was looking forward to that." she grinned lasciviously. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Is it true about that talk that once a white woman goes black, she hardly ever goes back? I keep thinking it's something that sounds kind of bogus."

"Nothing bogus about that, babe. That's the real truth. A good thing too that you're about to find out just how true it is."

She bent her head and kissed him. "Hmmm, I hope you don't mind if I suck your cock first?"

"Hell no I don't."

She climbed off him to the side and watched as he undid his belt buckle and then and pushed his jeans and boxer shorts to his ankle. He extracted his feet from his trainers and jeans and then sat back to give her a better view of what he was packing. Marilyn gasped at the sight of his cock, noted the way it curved an inch towards the right, with the black vein throbbing to the side. By far it was a cock bigger than her husband's and those of her former boyfriends. She came forward and wrapped her fingers around it, feeling its pulsing power travel up her arm like a wave of electric current. My God, so it's a true what they say about black cocks after all, she thought to herself, noting the pre-cum fluid that came out of the tiny hole of his cock's bulbous head. Zee relished the look of awe that was on her face. It never ceased to amaze him how a lot of white wives tend to transform once their eyes set of his dick. A good thing it was for him that he was doing what he was doing and loving it.

"Wow, that is a big cock," she confirmed, leaning closer towards it. "I'm getting wet already just from looking at it."

"Then you'd better not keep me waiting, slut." He pushed her head down on his cock.

Marilyn opened her mouth in time and grunted when his cock jammed all the way into her throat. She wrapped her thick lips quickly around it and proceeded to suck it. Zee sighed at the warm, wet presence of her mouth; he kept jamming her head down on his dick, wanting her to suck him faster. He loved nothing like a good blowjob, and a woman who knew very well how to give good head in his opinion was a certified keeper ... that included black women, white, Asians, or even alien Martians.

"Yeah, go on and suck that fat cock," he murmured while he pushed her hair off from her face. "I want you to open your jaws up and deep-throat it all the way, and don't come up for air unless you have to."

Marilyn did as he ordered. She let in air into her mouth and then took as much of his cock that she could swallow. She could feel the round head touching against her tonsil. She held it in her mouth for a moment before pulling back off, gasping for breath while she did. She spat on his cock, jerked it a couple of times then returned her head down to it. Her back was bent in a crouch; Zee extended his right arm under her body and rubbed the outward flesh that was her pussy. Marilyn squirmed from his touch, but still she remained her attention on sucking him. Zee held her head and began pumping his hips up, fucking her mouth as he wanted.

"Yeah, I'm gonna teach you how to suck a black cock," he instructed her. "You're gonna learn real good ... gonna learn how to become a black man's slut. Going to dress you as one too. Anytime you see a black man walking down the street, the first thing you're going to be thinking about is getting that black cock of his jammed down your throat. That what you want, bitch?"

She gave a muffled grunt.

He smacked her bum and snapped at her. "Answer me, bitch!"

She freed her mouth from his cock and cried out: "Yes! Yes, that's what I want!"

Zee opened his legs further for her to work her mouth on his balls too. When he felt he'd had enough, he pulled her up from his cock and got up. She wasn't too happy about it, but figured it was alright. Zee made her lie back on the couch, pulled her hips forward and pushed her thong to the side so as to sink his lips unto her wet pussy. Marilyn squirmed and gasped abruptly from the contact of his tongue; she took newfound joy with the way it slipped and licked over her clit and wiggled her crotch before him. Zee brought his hands under her ass and pushed it up to get an affordable taste of her pussy and her juice pouring out of it. He was very good at this. His lips slid up and down, perusing her sweet, honey juice through her inner walls, then returning up to nibble on her clit. The sound of her moaning rose and fell like octave music notes in his ears.

Marilyn whimpered breathlessly, her hands squeezing her tits. "Oh my God! Ohhh Zee ... Ohhh master! Oh don't stop! I'm gonna ... OHH SHIT! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUMMM!"

Her body shook all over and she went into a cycle of spasms as she pushed her body up from the couch, but Zee remained in control of the situation and didn't let up from the appalling ecstasy he'd unleashed upon her. Her hands left her tits and pressed down on his head. His lips still remained locked on her clit, his tongue swimming in the sea of her pussy juice as she exploded into orgasm. When finally he pulled off, he left her there to simper in her delight while he wiped her cum off his face with her robe.

Marilyn remained where she was gasping. How long it had been since she carved for such an orgasm and here it was. It felt so fantastic she wanted to remain like that to savour the experience. Zee didn't make her wait that long. He knelt by her head and offered her his cock. Marilyn grasped it and sucked it with as much passion her lips could muster.

"You ready to take that cock right now?" he asked her.

"Oh yes, I want it," she moaned as she jerked his shaft. "I want it right now, master."

Zee brought her to lean on the couch facing the wall, feeling his hand over her ample buttocks as he pulled her thong panties down her legs. At that moment there came the rattle of a key in the front door and their heads turned towards it as the door came open and in stepped her husband.

Danny was of average height, had a slender frame with wide-staring eyes hiding behind a pair of glasses. He had some packages in his arm and after closing the door and turning to face the naked persons in the room with him; his eyes seemed to nearly bulge out of their sockets at the sight before him. Zee was unfazed by the man disrupting them. Numerous occasions he'd been surprised this way and knew very well how to handle things when they called for it. His erection remained rock hard and throbbing with blood pumping in his veins.

dsoul
dsoul
1,230 Followers
12