18 Years Old - That was a Fun Time

Story Info
Fucking with my friends.
1.6k words
3.73
119.5k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of a night out in 1985. First I will tell you a little about myself. At the time I was 18 years old, 5 foot 2, 125 lbs & 34 C. I played softball for a city league so I was outside quite a bit. My tan was very dark and I was very good shape. My girlfriends and I loved to go out after games and smoke some weed and look for guys that we would like to have sex with. At twice a week we would end up over at the A-Frame. This was a place that we knew that we could always get weed and cock.

This night was no different than any other night after a game. My friends Nancy, Sandy and I (by the way I am Patty) would meet up after my softball games. We would go back to Sandy's house and take showers and change. By the time we were finished getting ready we looked like three 18 year old girls looking to get fucked. The funny thing was that was what we were.

We would go out to the mall and hang out in the parking lot (this is where all the guys and girls would cruse). There was never a lack of 18 to 25 year old guys and girls in the parking lot. You would always see some of your friends there. You could always be sure that someone would have some killer weed to get you ready for a night of fun.

We got to the mall around 9:00 pm, just as the mall was closing. The cars would start showing up and you had some driving around with their music playing loud and others just parked talking to someone. We would always park and lean up against my car. We would stay there till something or someone came along. In those days it didn't take long for some guys to stop and try to pick us up. I guess that didn't really surprise us because the 3 of us were dressed like we wanted to get fucked. Short mini skirts, halters or bikini tops (of course no bra or panties) and hills.

We were just leaning up against the car when Chuck pulled up. Chuck was the 25 year old guy that rented the A frame. He stops and gets out of his car to talk to us. Chuck came over to me and pulled out a joint and asked if we would like to drive around smoke this with him. This is what would always happen when we met Chuck. We would always jump in his car and get a good buzz and it never failed we would end up a the A frame.

This night was no different than any other night we would meet Chuck. We jumped in the car with him, fired up the joint and got a good buzz going. Sandy and Nancy would be in the back seat and I would be in the front with Chuck. After we finished the joint we would be heading to the A frame and I would pull Chucks cock out and start stroking it. It didn't take long till his 8 inches were hard and waiting. I would lean over and take his cock in my mouth while we were driving. Sandy and Nancy would just sit in the back and rub their pussies as they watched me suck Chuck's cock. The game was to see if I could make him spray his cum in my mouth before we got to the A frame.

I could always do this, Chuck loved the way I sucked cock. Just as we are getting to our party house I could hear Sandy and Nancy moaning as they were cumming on their fingers watching me take all that hard cock in my mouth. It would push them over the edge as they watched Chuck pump his jism in my mouth and over my face. I would then scoop up what was on my face and suck it off my fingers. My friends were always there to help me out to make sure I didn't miss a drop. They would take their cum covered fingers and help me scoop up Chuck's cum and feed it to me.

I don't know if they thought I was a slut or not. But they sure didn't mind cumming while watching me or offering me their cum covered fingers. I think they really liked me licking their cum off their fingers. I know I never minded the taste of some sweet hot pussy juice. I might add that 27 years later I still like hot sweet pussy juice for time to time, but that's another story.

We arrived at the A frame and went inside. This night was no different than any other time we ended up there. You always knew that there would be at least 3 or 4 other guys there getting high and playing foosball. When we went in the guys would all start offering us some beer or weed. We would always take them up on their offer. After a couple of beers and another joint we would get into a foosball game. Three guys against three girls and it was strip foosball. Everyone knew that no matter how won the games we would all end up naked and fucking the night away. The only thing was that no one got to fuck me till Chuck was finished using me. I belonged to him, but he would share me with the other guys after he finished.

This night was an interesting one though. It was three games to three and all of us were naked for the final game. Everyone was drunk and stoned, no one could seem to score any points because we just couldn't hit the ball at this point. Chuck was sitting on the sofa naked stroking his big cock. I guess he wanted some pussy because he told everyone to just call it a draw so we could get the party started. That was not a problem with any of us because we all wanted to fuck.

I went over to Chuck and started sucking his cock again while he fingered my wet pussy. His cock was good and hard so I asked him if he would fuck me till he pumped all his jizz in my waiting cunt. He didn't seem to mind the idea of pushing his 8 inches in my wet hole.

As I got doggie style I saw Nancy fucking Sam and Sandy was sucking Danny (Chuck's brother) and Billy was shoving his cock up her ass. Chuck came up behind me and shoved all 8 inches in me with one mighty push. I could feel him bottom out inside me and it felt wonderful.

His long thick cock pumped in my cunt while my juices ran down his shift and dripped off his balls. It was so hot watching my friends get fucked while I was getting pile driven. Chuck's cock kept hitting the back of my pussy making me pour more of my cum over his shift with each thrust. I couldn't help cumming like a bitch in heat with all his man meat in me.

I was moaning and cumming all over Chuck's cock and he leaned over in my ear and asked me if I liked watching all the fucking while I was getting my pussy pumped. I couldn't deny it if I had wanted to, he knew that I always liked watching people fuck and that I loved to be watched. It was such a turn on to have people look at my naked body while I was getting a good fucking.

As I am cumming over Chuck's cock every time it hit the back of my wide open cunt. I saw Danny spray his jism over Sandy's face and Billy blow his load inside her ass. As I watched this I started talking dirty to them telling them to feel her full of their cum. Nancy and Sam couldn't hold back any longer and I could see Sam's cum running out of Nancy's wet pussy.

After Sam finished, Chuck told Nancy to come over and let me clean up her pussy. Nancy didn't mind that one bit. This wasn't the first time that I had sucked her cunt for her. She came over to the sofa and set on the arm with her legs open wide. I could see all of Sam's cum running out of her and didn't waste one moment getting my tongue inside her gapping hole.

As I sucked all of Sam's cum out of Nancy, Chuck started pounding my pussy hard. He kept telling me to suck that pussy off. He wanted to cum in me as Nancy came on my tongue. I could feel Chuck's cock begin to swell, so I knew he was getting close to blowing his load. He started moaning and telling me to suck that pussy. I started flicking my tongue over Nancy's clit. I could feel it getting harder and I knew that it wouldn't take her long now.

Just as Nancy started humping against my face. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face deep in her pussy and exploded all over my tongue. Chuck saw Nancy cumming in my mouth and couldn't hold back any longer. He shoved his 8 inches all the way in me and pumped me full of his jism as he told me to suck that pussy dry. He didn't have to tell me that, I wasn't going to stop sucking Nancy's cunt till she didn't have any cum left. When we finished I had cum pouring out of my well used cunt and had all of Sam's cum and Nancy's cum all over my face.

After we finished cumming together, we all just lay there smoked another joint and waited till we could go again.

To be continued...