A Night at Bugman's

Story Info
An elf is gambled!
4.9k words
4.08
23.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillielle frowned as she walked into Bugman's, the reek of too many bodies and too much ale assaulting her keen sense of smell just as the raucous racket of coarse laughter and drunken dwarves attempting at song assailed her ears. Her brother turned to her cheerfully and waved himself away; following his gaze she saw that there was a game of dice in progress, welcoming all comers. Disgusted, she stalked to the bar, annoyed that this was the only place to gain a meal for many miles.

Whistles and cat-calls followed her across the over-crowded room and her large eyes widened in shock as she felt a rough hand squeeze her well-formed little bum painfully. Slapping the offending hand away she all but ran the last few meters to the bar, her long, shapely legs carrying her there swiftly, her cheeks reddening to the loud laughs and crude suggestions that followed.

At the bar, a rounded dwarf looked at her, distaste clear in his eyes as he regarded the elf beauty. Lillielle sighed in relief, for whilst the dwarf's gaze was hostile, at least he wouldn't repeat the offending behavior that she had just endured. Smiling at his surly look, she leaned in, raising her voice to be heard above the din.

"Something to eat, please and would you have any wine available?"

The dwarf hocked and spat behind the bar, and Lillielle wondered if she should really be trusting anything the dwarf gave her.

"We don't serve yer kind here lass." he said rudely, causing Lillielle's ears to redden in anger. Nevertheless she decided to be diplomatic.

"But the sign outside says all welcome," she gestured to the door and as she did a troll came lumbering in. She turned to the bartender, offended and raised her eyebrow.

The bartender followed her gaze and grinned. "Aye tha'd be Gromp." he turned back to her and scowled again. "And aye, all'd be welcome, but nawt scrawny little elf whores like yerself. Now scamper and find a man teh pay fer yer drinks fer I'll be servin ye nawt."

Flushed with rage, Lillielle turned away from the dwarf, muttering some choice curses about those born from moles mating with orks

and stalked away.

"Hello sister." came Galread's musical voice. Lillielle looked up from the dark corner where she was sitting in the hopes that none would approach. She smiled brightly when she saw her brother.

"Galread!" she exclaimed. "are we leaving?" she tilted her head, confused when her brother looked away quickly, uncomfortably. "Brother?"

Galread was quick to recover, looking back at her an flashing her one of his most winning smiles before he sat next to her. Lillielle smiled, amused. She wondered how many human maids had fallen for that smile. She guessed they were many.

"So, Lillielle. Have you had a pleasant evening?" Lillielle snorted in grim amusement. By now she was hoping to have been drunk enough to ignore the noise of the dwarves and yet here her brother spoke to her as though she were back in their home of Ellyrion, sipping dream-wine with their friends instead of stuck in some dingy dwarf burrow.

"Not overly." she admitted to him. "How went your game?" her brother groaned and leaned back against the wall, his eyes holding a dry humour.

"Not as well as I would have liked." he said, his eyes laughingly apologetic. "Luckily that troll was around, though. He caught out two dwarves for cheating." he whistled meaningfully. "that creature does NOT like being cheated. Great personality, for one who's intellect is so limited." He smiled one of those smiles again. "Would you care to meet him?" he asked.

Lillielle stared. Her? Meet a TROLL?!? Had her brother lost his sanity in that game?? Then she reflected over the idea. It would be sort of fun to be able to tell her friends back in Ulthuan that she had come face to face with a living, stinking troll and lived to tell the tale. Mustering up that resolve, she smiled brightly at Galread and nodded. Nodding back, her brother extended his hand to her.

When she took the proffered hand, a somber look flashed across her brother's face for a moment, immediately replaced by his well-humoured expression.

"Galread?" Lillielle asked, concerned. "What's wrong?" Galread's face went almost pained at the question but he waved it away, smiling again.

"Ah, please forgive me, beautiful sister, I believe I've had far too much to drink." he said, causing a flash of humour in Lillielle.

"Well then." she said, laughing. "Let us go and see this ugly smelly brute of yours and then we can get you up to our room, shall we?"

He nodded, once again sober and they headed across the room. Lillielle was glad that her brother was there, as no dwarves were groping her, for which she was very grateful.

Finally they stepped out of the press of bodies and approached a sturdy round table, at which a troll sat, his ugly nose deep in a tankard. Finishing his drink, the troll slammed the tankard down and burped loudly, causing Lillielle to wrinkle her delicate nose in disgust. Nevertheless, her brother led her to the table. Seeing them approach, the troll stood abruptly, it's huge mottled blue and grey body bloated grotesquely around the waist and covered in warts and sores. It wore a filthy loincloth and it's beady red eyes stared at her intently.

"Woman!!" it bellowed and Lillielle was embarrassed to see a lumpy tongue run over it's filthy lips, an intense hunger in it's eyes. "Mine!"

Lillielle looked at her brother, expecting him to put the troll in it's place with a sharp-witted retort, but her brother only looked at her sadly.

"Galread?" she asked. "What's wrong?"

Her brother smiled a sad smile at her. "This troll's name is Gromp, Lillielle. He was good enough to bail me out and even lend me some coin when I had lost too much. As I said, I've had a few too many drinks."

"Well that was... good of him." Lillielle said. Her brother must have been upset by the way she had reacted to meeting his financial savior. Turning, she smiled at the hideous beast who was, embarrassingly, massaging a growing erection as he looked at her. Forcing her indignation aside, she kept a warm smile on her face. "Hello, Gromp. I must thank you for helping out my brother in his time of need." she decided to refrain from offering any favors of gratitude, judging by the way he was acting toward her. "and it has been nice to meet you but we should be going. We have a long way to travel on the morrow." she smiled once more for emphasis then turned away from the wart-ridden beast. However, her brother wasn't moving.

Uncertainty gripped Lillielle as she saw the crestfallen look on her brother's face, then she felt a large hand grab her arm and drag her to face the troll again. Lillielle gagged as the creature's fetid breath washed over her and she looked up into the face of the troll, who stood head, shoulder and most of a flabby-looking chest above her.

"Woman mine." it growled and Lillielle felt panic rising in her chest. She craned her neck about to look at her brother, who stood staring shame-facedly at the floor.

"Galread?!? Why are you letting this THING talk to me like that???"

Galread sighed, a heavy dejected sound. "Because... he speaks the truth. You ARE his." he looked into her turquoise eyes, round with shock. "I lost, sister. After all he lent me I lost even that. I owed him and the only thing I had left was you."

Lillielle's eyes widened as what she was hearing registered. A strangled sob tire her throat and her knees went weak. She had been gambled?!? She turned away from her brother as his betrayal crushed her and looked tearfully into the beady red eyes of the creature who now claimed ownership of her. A jolt of fear passed through her as she realized that this was real and she spun to face her brother again. But he was gone, leaving her alone with the beast who she was sure would soon try to rape her.

Suddenly it all made sense. The pained looks, the flashes of ill humour that she had seen in her brothers eyes. He had been leading her into this, and just like all those human women who had fallen for his charms, so had she. But her mind turned once again. Her brother had not been happy about what he had had to do. What had they threatened him with? Looking back at the monster she thought she understood.

They had threatened to end his life. And having done so they would probably found her, raped her and then also ended hers. She nodded slowly, the feeling of betrayal lessening. True, her brother had gambled her away, but what if he had been forced down that path as well? Well, to protect the immortal lives of both her and her brother, she would do whatever it took, even if it meant sleeping with this troll. But Isha willing she would not be doing so sober.

She turned back to the troll and fought against the urge to throw up as she thought of herself having sex with this degenerate monster. Nevertheless she took a deep breath and looked it in the eye. "Ok, so I'm a woman and I'm yours." She said. The troll grinned an ugly grin, showing her where some of it's dark yellow teeth had been knocked out and where others were rotting away.

"Yup." the troll said. "Elf woman pretty. Pretty elf woman Gromp's now. Pretty elf woman belong to me!" Lillielle nodded, her heart determined. It would only be tonight. And tomorrow she would have a reckoning with Galread, forced to the wager or no.

"Ok then." She said. "I know what you want from me, so I'll be good and give you it." around her dwarfs jeered and whistled and many rude names were thrown. "But first I want something too." Gromp looked at her, confused.

Lillielle took a deep breath. "You need to buy me a drink at least." she smiled her most disarming smile and was gratified to see the massive troll shift in reaction. The troll nodded and stomped off to the bar, leaving Lillielle there to try and ignore the dwarves insulting her. Briefly she considered escaping but then thought better of it. Her brother had obviously considered the same, but the troll likely had friends waiting around her. Escape would be impossible and should she be caught it would likely mean her brothers death as well as her own, though her death would likely be a lot longer coming, and death after rape from the troll and all of his friends wasn't worth the risk.

Before long the troll came stomping back with two tankards, full to the brim of a thick slopping drink that Lillielle felt she would be better off not knowing the identity of. The troll slammed them both on the table and looked eagerly at her as he took up his own. Picking up hers with two hands she saw the troll lift it to his lips and start chugging it like water. Deciding to get it over with she tried to follow his example and drank as fast as she could.

It wasn't long though before she was coughing and retching at the foul drink. She decided to put the tankard down but the troll had other plans. Grabbing her by the back if the head he forced the massive tankard into her mouth and started to pour the disgusting brew in. Lillielle swallowed as much as she could to keep from drowning and it seemed like ages before she downed the last dregs, gagging as she felt something solid slide down her throat. Gromp released her and she collapsed to her hands and knees, coughing and sputtering, but managed to keep it down.

The elf beauty looked down at herself, rising to sit on her knees. The front of her expensive riding tunic was utterly ruined, soaked in the disgusting alcohol and... She blinked heavily. The room seemed to be moving of it's own volition and as she looked at her hands, she saw that they were changing size. She was drunk. Perfect!

She giggled insanely as the troll pulled her effortlessly to her feet, collapsing against the trolls over-sized chest. Breathing deeply she realized that most of the disgustingness was still in the trolls scent, but now she was better able to cope with it. She leaned against the big chest and ran her hands over the troll's mottled hide. Had this chest been so... big before?!? She looked up at the troll's face and almost recoiled. But then she changed her mind. Looks weren't all in the world. She dimly recalled some human woman yelling that at her. She couldn't remember why, but now she found she agreed. After all her brother had mentioned some crap about Gromp's personality...

Lillielle yelped as the troll's hands suddenly moved roughly up under her tunic, lifting it so that her thin, toned midriff was exposed for all to see and started to squeeze her breasts. Lillielle was quite proud of her breasts, unlike those of most her race they were large and heavy. Even the troll almost had his hands full with them. Suddenly she felt like showing off. Reaching around the trolls arms, she lifted her tunic up and over them, allowing everyone to see her perfectly formed globes being groped roughly by the rough, warty hands of Gromp.

As soon as she felt enough people had gotten a good look she tried to pull her tunic down again, but once again Gromp had different ideas. Stopping his rough exploration for a moment he growled at her, making her giggle and then he grabbed the runic at the arms and tore it off as though it were paper. Lillielle yelped in shock as her torso was exposed and heard the audience around her start laughing and clapping. She vainly tried to cover herself with her hands but Gromp yanked her hands away, pinning them by her sides as he lifted her effortlessly in a bear hug.

Lillielle cried out as she was brought up to the troll's mouth but then relaxed as he brought her chest to his face and started sucking and slavering on her large breasts.

"Tits good." he grunted, making Lillielle blush at the praise. Suddenly he dropped her and she crashed to the floor as he started to pull his loincloth away. Lillielle looked up at him and gasped in surprise. Standing half erect from between the trolls thighs was THE single hugest cock she had seen in her life. It reminded her of one of the stallions from Ellyrion, but stood thicker and perhaps slightly longer than even that! Lillielle felt herself moisten at the thought of being tamed by this monster and she reached out gingerly to touch it. The texture of it's surface was like rough leather and thinking of it against her smooth pussy made her even wetter. Already the trolls pre-cum was leaking out of the massive head and without thinking, she moved her face in and licked it clean.

The smell was as if the Troll had never washed in his life, but instead of being repulsed Lillielle felt excited by the smell of raw masculinity.

The troll grunted in appreciation and Lillielle felt his hand close on the back of her head, gripping her by her honey-blonde hair to try and force her mouth over his massive manhood. Drunk as she was, Lillielle still knew that she'd never be able to fit the whole thing in her mouth, but the troll obviously thought otherwise. The beautiful elf girl tried to cry out, but only caused the horny troll to try to press into her face as he attempted to capitalize on her open mouth.

The troll seemed to be getting more agitated at the reluctant elf and was pushing in harder and harder. Deciding against fighting, the elf girl tried to open her jaws as wide as she could, then suddenly the massive cock head dislocated her lower jaw to bury itself in her mouth.

"MMMMMMMPH!!!" she screamed, the cry of pain muffled by the massive organ that caused both of her cheeks to bulge out around it.

Tears streamed down Lillielle's face at the shock and pain of having her jaw dislocated, but the troll merely started to fuck her face mercilessly, attempting to drive his cock even deeper.

Lillielle gagged and choked on the massive cock, but the troll was oblivious to the poor elf beauty's discomfort. Eventually, the troll gave up merely humping her face and she felt both hands close about her head, his fingers twining through her honeyed locks. He loosed a bellowing roar and she screamed as he forced her throat around his cock. She shrieked as she felt her throat stretch out around the cock, then suddenly fell silent it plowed through her voicebox, stretching her throat out until it felt like she had an arm forcing it's way into her stomach.

Lillielle felt panic rise as she realized that she couldn't breath, the huge flesh pole in her throat cutting off any air flow at all. The troll then started to withdraw, pulling the entirety of his cock out of her throat until only the head remained in her mouth, she quickly sucked in a deep breath, just before the troll plunged it's cock back into her throat, her nose flattening as her face was pushed roughly into the belly of the troll, his balls smacking against the underside of her chin. Once again the troll withdrew and once again she took the opportunity to breath just before the massive member stretched out her throat again.

As Lillielle grew accustomed to the Turin, she began to feel a wetness building between her thighs at the way the dominating creature was pounding into her face. The troll started to fuck her face in earnest, slamming the petite elf's face against his pelvis and massaging the giant fleshpole with the tight inside of her throat.

Lillielle moaned around the huge cock, her hands rubbing furiously at her sodden pussy through the fine suede riding leggings that she wore. As a horselady of Ellyrion she had ridden the magnificent steeds of her home since she had been able to walk, and the idea that a horse-sized cock was riding her face now seemed only like poetic justice to her.

Eventually she felt the trolls massive cock begin to jerk about in her throat and the troll increased it's tempo until it plunged it's cock balls-deep into her face, holding her head against his pelvis while he uttered a tooth- rattling roar. Lillielle's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt him shudder in her over-stretched throat, then she felt a torrent of the monster's seed pump it's way directly into her stomach.

Without any way out, the torrent of cum could only go straight into her and she could feel her stomach swell. Raising her hands to her abdomen, she felt her belly swell with each fresh flood of troll spunk that stretched her out. After what seemed like ages the troll grunted and withdrew, causing the beautiful elf to drop to her hands and knees at his feet, vomiting hot troll cum onto the floor.

The troll wasn't finished with her, however, and picked her up to slam her down on her back on the sturdy table that he had been sitting at earlier. With a grunt he grabbed her leggings in one hand, holding her down by the chest as he tore them off her as easily as he had torn her tunic earlier.

Lillielle yelped as her soaking pussy and ass were revealed to the admiring dwarf audience, as they cheered and jeered in equal measure at seeing one of their ancestral enemies humiliated by the hideous troll.

Far from being appalled at the dwarves' insults, Lillielle felt more turned on then ever. Still gulping back troll cum, Lillielle spread her thighs, her fingers spreading her tight little pussy before the looming troll. The troll grunted approvingly and shuffled forward until his massive cock hovered above her belly. Lillielle moaned hoarsely, attempting to rub her pussy against him, but first the troll wanted to do something else. His massive hand closed about her dislocated jaw and he gave it a sharp twist. Lillielle shrieked in agony, but then she realized, her jaw worked!

She stared at him in wonder as he moved back to place the massive head of his cock against her dripping pussy lips and suddenly she could think of nothing more as he pressed against her opening. She tried to press against the troll, lust driving her to completely forget the loathsome appearance of her lover as she moaned and begged for him to impale her on his giant member.

The troll chuckled at her eagerness, looking down at her writhing naked on the table pleading to be fucked. Suddenly, the troll grabbed her, his large hands easily encircling her slim waist and pulled her onto his mighty organ with one brutal heave. Her shriek filled the tavern as she felt her pussy stretched far beyond what she had ever felt before. She cried out as the cock pushed mercilessly into her sensitive womanhood, until she felt him shove through the opening of her cervix.

12