A Great Day

Story Info
A flash story about cheating and consequences.
1k words
4.41
340k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as a great day. I made every light on the way to work and when I got there – wonder of wonders – there was an open parking place right by the front door.

An hour after I got to work Natalie, my secretary, came into my office and told me that Tom Snelling was on line two for me. I picked up the phone, said good morning and then listened as Tom told me that after thinking things over he was going to sign the contract and go with us. It was a deal that I had been working on for almost two months and it was a contract worth over six million for my company. Tom said that the signed contract was being faxed to me even as we spoke. I thanked him profusely and after he had hung up I went over to the fax machine and sure enough the contract was there.

I took the contract and walked over to Barry's office (Barry is my boss and the owner of the company) and I asked his secretary if she would see if Barry could spare me a few minutes. She checked and he could so I went inside his office and told him I was there to brighten his day. I handed him the contract and he looked at it and smiled. He told me that he'd never thought for even a minute that I would get anywhere with Snelling. Several others had tried and had gotten nowhere. He smiled at me and told me that my bonus based on the deal was going to be obscene and then he told me to get back to work.

At eleven Stella (Barry's secretary) called me and told me that Barry needed to see me ASAP. When I entered his office I started for a chair and he told me not to bother sitting down since I wasn't going to be there long enough to get comfortable. Then he told me that as of noon that day I was the new vice president of sales and that one of my first duties as VP of Sales was to get on a flight to Dallas and smooth the ruffled feathers of Mike Thomas who was one of our biggest customers. He told me that Stella had all the particulars and sent me on my way. As I was getting things from Stella she asked me if I wanted her to make my travel arrangements and I thanked her for the offer, but told her I'd handle it myself.

When I got back to my office I tried to call my wife Teri to give her the good news, but was told she was away from her desk so I left a message that I would call back later.

I headed home to pack a bag and when I got home I saw Teri's car parked in the drive. Odd I thought as I pulled in and parked behind her. As soon as I opened the door of the house I knew what was going on.

"Oh God Yes!!! Fuck me; fuck me lover, make me cum!" rang through the house. I walked to the bedroom door and saw my wife of fifteen years being fucked by Randall Cunningham who was her supervisor where she worked. They were so into it that they never even noticed me standing there in the doorway and they were making so much noise that they didn't hear the clicks that my cell phone made as I took pictures of them. I did a quick review of the photos to make sure I had clear photos of the two of them and then I quietly left the house.

It took me twenty-five minutes to drive to Samson and Sons and when I got there I asked if I could have a minute with Bart Samson. We knew each other fairly well and he rose to greet me and offered me his hand when I walked into his office.

"Good to see you Rob, but if you came to take Teri out to lunch you wasted a trip because she isn't here."

"I know exactly where she is and I also know with whom. I'd like to show you something" and I showed him the pictures on my phone.

"When did you take these?"

"About a half an hour ago."

"Where?"

"My house. They didn't even notice me when I took the pictures."

"They are supposed to be having lunch with one of our clients."

He consulted a card file on his desk, read me a number and asked, "Teri's cell phone number right?"

I nodded a yes and he picked up his phone and made a call. We waited and finally his call was answered.

"Teri? Your husband is here in my office and he has just shown me some very damning photos of you and Randall that he took about a half an hour ago. You both need to get back here and pick up whatever personal belonging you have here and stop by HR and get your final check. I don't want a trace of either one of you still in this building come five o'clock this afternoon." There was a pause and then, "No Teri, we have nothing to talk about. Goodbye."

He hung up and said, "I'm sorry Rob. I had no idea. What do you intend to do?"

"Divorce her."

"No, I meant as far as my company is concerned."

"Nothing. Even if you have a CP&P that prohibits what they were doing you would have to know what they were doing in order to enforce it and it is obvious to me that you had no more idea of what they were doing than I did. We're cool. I'm just sorry I won't be seeing you at company picnics and partied any more."

I stood up and we shook hands and I turned to leave, but before I got to the door he said:

"One thing before you go Rob." I turned to face him. "I've never done business with your company because your wife worked here and I was always concerned about a conflict of interest. Teri doesn't work her any more so give me a call some time next week, okay?"

I smiled at him and said, "I'll do that" and I left to go find a store where I could buy what I needed for my trip to Dallas.