Amy's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
A transgirl's continuing story of awakening.
1.8k words
4.51
21.5k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amygurl
amygurl
111 Followers

On my drive home all I could think of was that Sandy loved me too and how great it felt to have him inside me. I was shocked back to reality as I approached my house and knew my wife would be home now. Oh shit kept running through my mind, what was I going to do? I turned around and went to a nearby Wal-Mart and went in to purchase some clothes to change into and make-up remover to well you know, take off my make-up. As I walked around the store, I couldn't get over the feelings I was having seeing guys check me out and was turned on immensely hearing the clicking of my heels and the feel of my hose swishing. I was in line to make my purchase and this guy got in line behind me. As we waited he began to make idle chitchat. OMG I thought, he's flirting with me and I felt myself flush and smile. I really loved it as I ran my fingers through my hair pushing it back. I was chatting with him and yes flirting with him, and then I put my hand on his forearm laughing at a comment he made. As we got to the front of the line, I put my stuff on the counter but then dropped one of my items and as I moved to bend over to get it I made sure to rub against him for a little extra effect.

After paying the cashier, I was on my way out of the store as he caught up and stopped me. He asked my name and told me how beautiful I was and asked if he could get my number that he would like to call me and maybe go out sometime. I told him I was extremely flattered but I couldn't that I had a boyfriend, just then he took my hand and looked into my eyes and said I won't tell him if you won't. I laughed and told him that it was very tempting but no. As I sashayed away from him my hips had a little extra swing and my shoulders were back. I loved the feeling of being a girl. I glanced back over my shoulder and smiled at him as I was going out the door.

As I was pulling into my driveway I was trying to think of the lie I was going to tell about where I had been but it didn't matter I never felt so alive and so wonderful in my life so lie I would gladly do. I told her I had been called into work for an emergency call and she believed me without a doubt. I felt a little bad for lying but knew it wouldn't be an isolated incident with the way things were shaping up.

I began planning my weekend away. Three days and two nights living completely as Amy, I couldn't believe how exhilarated I was feeling or how much I was looking forward to being his woman for that entire time. I would need some new outfits so I needed to go shopping very badly and I decided that Amy should do the shopping. I was a little scared but decided she had to get used to it sooner or later anyway so I picked out a jean skirt and a white oxford with matching navy bra and panties and navy pantyhose and navy 4" pumps. I dressed, applied my make-up and a long blonde wig, painted my fingernails a bright red to match my lipstick, grabbed a black shoulder bag and made sure my license, credit cards, and money were in my wallet and some make-up for touch ups and off I headed for the stores. My heart was racing the whole drive there but as I pulled into the parking lot I calmed down trying to figure out what I wanted to look for.

As I wandered through the misses department of several stores looking over all the enticing outfits but I still wasn't sure what I was looking for. I knew I wanted a black leather skirt and I needed several pairs of hose in different colors but nothing else was hitting my fancy, so to say. I saw this long sleeve cowl neck sweater dress in a camel color and was drawn to it instantly, so went to check for my size and was elated when it was there. I went into a leather store looking for that skirt but what I found made my heart skip a beat. It was a sexy black strapless dress that zipped up the side and had a slit in the back. I grabbed my size and almost ran to the dressing rooms, to see if it would fit me and if it would stay up, it did and I beamed as I twirled looking on in the mirror. So I bought it even if it was really too pricey. I was in Nordstrom and found three other skirts and four tops and a couple dresses I liked and a pair of shoes that would go great with two or three of the new things. Done with almost everything, I stopped in Dillards to get the DK hose I desired and actually ended up buying like ten pairs, but I couldn't help myself.

My wife got up Friday morning and off to work she went and as soon as she was gone I began getting ready to meet Sandy for our short drive and our weekend getaway. I was so entranced I couldn't think straight. I bathed and made sure I was extra smooth all over. I got out and patted myself dry and rubbed lotion all over my body, except for my breast area as I needed to make sure the adhesive would stick. I glued my breast forms in place and attached my v-string, so I had the full effect of being a girl while getting ready. I applied a little cover first then some foundation and next I did my eyes, a smoky plum, and then applied three coats mascara to my lashes top and bottom, and finally painted my lips a bright red. I painted my fingernails and toenails a bright red to match my lips and finished packing my things, putting in all the stuff I had used this morning. I decided on the camel colored sweater dress for today and immediately knew what else I wanted to wear with it, brown knee high boots and DK pantyhose in mink. I stepped into a pair of cream colored silk panties, pulling them up over my thighs and wiggling them past my hips, then leaning forward as I put my arms through the straps of a matching bra, making sure my breasts filled the cups properly. I pulled the dress over my head making sure not to mess up my make-up, smoothing it down over my body. I gathered one leg of the pantyhose and placed my beautiful painted toes into the end and worked it up my smooth toned leg then did the same with the other and then pulled the panty up over my hips. I slipped first one foot into a brown knee high boot and zipped it up the side and then did the same with the other foot. I finished my production with a long blonde wig that came down to the middle of my back and has lots of body. I made sure all the stuff I needed for my purse was in there and I knew that being with him would get me all hot and bothered so I placed a Kotex into the crotch of my panties in preparation for the inevitable.

I moved over to the full-length mirror and was totally taken aback by the beautiful woman standing there in the mirror. I still cannot believe how effective the transformation is in me, not only how I look but also on the girl I had become inside. It is so evident in my body language and personality that if I didn't know better I would think someone else was in the room with me. I am an attractive, slim, seductive, sexy woman and I love the attention I get when I'm out. I really love having sex as a woman. I love everything about it, feeling a cock in my hand with my slender fingers wrapped around the shaft and my bright red nails barely touching together and smearing the precum around the head, using my mouth and lips and tongue on it and him uncontrollably cumming in my mouth and down my throat. I love lying on my back with my legs spread and bent slightly at the knees, looking up into his eyes and seeing all the lust in them and then watching him hold his hard cock and tease me by running it up and down my slit and rubbing his precum all around my hot hole. And then there's having his hard cock pressed into me, feeling him enter and stretch me open welcoming all that hardness into my body, gripping him inside me as the walls give way to the power of his manhood.

I grabbed my suitcase and purse and made my way hurriedly to my car. I drove to our meeting place, a secured car park, and made my way to where we had arranged. I waited only a few minutes before I saw his car approaching, as I got out and walked to the back of my car I saw him watching me and winked at him as I blew him a kiss. I stood at the corner of my car with my hands on my hips as he got out of his car, as he looked me up and down he whistled at me. I dropped my purse and ran to him jumping up into his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist; I squealed my delight and told him how happy I was to see him. He told my how sexy I looked and that he had been dreaming of our weekend together all week but that he wasn't going to be able to make it all the way to Nashville before getting inside my sexy body. I slid from his grasp and squatted down in front of him right there and unzipped his pants reaching in and releasing his already hard cock. I moaned around him as I pushed his cock between my luscious red lips. I sucked and licked for about two minutes and he blew a huge load into my mouth. It caught me by surprise and inflated my cheeks before I quickly swallowed it all and continued sucking milking his inflated balls of all that hot cum. We noticed a car driving by as we straightened ourselves and by the look on their faces they saw what I had just done. I locked my car as Sandy grabbed my suitcase. We walked over to his car and I slid into the passenger seat as he placed the case into the trunk of his car.

amygurl
amygurl
111 Followers