Perfect Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael tries again.
1.8k words
4.56
20.8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water hit my skin, and I was immediately awake. He had the shower set on scalding! "Whoa! Too hot!" I yelled.

He began to chuckle. "I tried to say no."

Slowly, carefully, he laid me on the floor of the shower. It wasn't so hot down here. –Just warm and wet. It would have comfortable if it wasn't so hard.

He was blocking me from getting hit directly by the shower stream, and his pants were getting soaked in the process.

"You're ruining your nice pants," I pointed out.

"Heaven forbid," he said, unzipping and pulling them down. He appeared to be wearing silk boxers underneath.

It suddenly occurred to me that I was completely naked. I wondered how I looked. Did he still want me like he had before he gotten that damn bra off?

The boxers came off. Well, the sight of me naked hadn't been a deal-breaking turn off obviously. I had never seen a naked man up close before and it suddenly occurred to me that this was a lot like a 3D movie. I giggled nervously.

He paused. "I'll have you know I'm quite impressive, Virgin. This guy is anything but laughable."

I propped myself up on my elbows. "I'm sorry. I'm getting confused. This. That. The logistics." I had always thought of tampons as being pretty invasive. This wasn't even going to work. How silly we had been getting all worked up, with his attack and my defense and all the foreplay – when this clearly was not physically possible.

He crouched between my legs before putting his hands out and getting into a pushup position above me. –This was startling. His movement was too quick, and then the shower water came over him, hitting me straight on for the moment before he shielded me with his body once again. His chest touched mine and he kissed my nose. Then he put his knees on the floor and knocked my thighs a bit further apart.

"Wait, wait wait wait. Michael, no." I put my hand on his chest. "You're too big. This isn't going to work." Water still sprayed me in the face here and there.

He took my hand away and kissed me, deeply. He pushed me down back to the ground, then pulled both my hands above my head. He held them in one hand, then messaged my breast as he continued to kiss me.

I melted into him, my brain leaving the building. Then, he moved, and his hardness moved on my leg, reminding me of his plans.

"Michael," I tried to say, my mouth full of his tongue. I pulled away. "Michael." I moved my arms, trying to get out of his grip – but they didn't move.

"Yes, Jane?" he replied, but looking into his eyes it was like he wasn't even there. Or he was, but he was looking back at some other Jane, someone so deep inside me she was in another universe.

"I'm not ready," I blurted. "I want you. I want you to be the one. But, I'm not ready. Not yet. I think I remember reading about exercises... And we should date."

"We will," he said, kissing me again. "I'll take you everywhere." He kissed me again. "I'll show you everything." He kissed me again. "You'll be wife someday." He kissed me especially long and hard then. I felt myself relax in his hands. Michael wanted to marry me. The man of my dreams wanted to marry me. My friends were going to be so jealous!

"But tonight, I'm making you mine."

My eyes opened. Now he was looking at me, not with that far off look, but with math and numbers in his eyes. His face had gone business. –Like he was striking a deal. I shook my head. I was having trouble breathing. There were tears in my eyes – or maybe water from the shower. "I'm not ready, Michael. Don't hurt me."

He closed his eyes, and pulled me close for a hug. It was kind of annoying because with my chin over his shoulder I was really getting showered in the face. But at least he seemed to be listening.

Then I felt it, so shocking that I involuntarily gripped him harder. His finger was inside me.

"Jane," he said into my ear, "I have never been with a woman as wet as you are right now. You're ready. And you want me."

"Maybe it's the shower?" I replied, voice high.

Now he wasn't listening. He took my wrists in one hand again. Then with the other he reached down, and he began to move himself along the edges of me, teasing me with his monster. I lied back, shutting my eyes. My whole body was alive with the feel of him. I did want him inside me. It hurt not having him inside me.

Almost like he knew what I was thinking, he stuck his tongue in my ear, startling me. "Eww!" I protested.

"Come on, Jane. Ask me."

"What?"

"Tell me what you want."

"What? I already told you, Michael, I don't want you to hurt me. We should wait." He moved himself a little closer to my opening. I was suddenly holding my breath.

"Okay. I'm waiting."

I was almost blind with wanting now. But I heard myself say, "Okay. Let me go. Let's call it a night."

The hand that held my wrists loosened. I took a shaky breath and looked at him. He blinked at me. Then he let go, and got up.

He left.

It took me a few minutes, but I got up too. I stepped out of the shower, soaked, and found a towel. The contact case and solution were still on the bathroom floor. The nightshirt he leant me was there on the toilet. I thought about calling a taxi.

But instead I found myself taking out my contacts and putting on the nightshirt.

I walked out of the bathroom, and into his bedroom. He wasn't in there either. I got into the bed – the slippery, though perfectly soft bed. And though I was scared to death that he was angry at me, so angry that this whole thing had ended before it had begun, I was tired enough to just fall asleep.

We could talk things over in the morning, after all. –When we were both a little more clear headed.

"Here's what I don't understand," Michael said. My eyes were just opening, and it was light enough in the room I knew it had to be day already. I tried opening them all the way, but it was almost too bright. I could tell that Michael was sitting across the room in a chair. "You didn't leave. I gave you a chance to leave, and you didn't. So what are you doing?"

I tried to sit up, but I couldn't. That's when I realized my hands were caught up in something soft, tangled in the sheets maybe. Michael was still talking. "When I accused you of being a tease last night, you claimed it was because none of those other guys were me. Well, look Jane – here I am. It's me." My nightshirt seemed to be missing.

He walked over to the bed, and stood over me. "You wanted me, you have me." My eyes adjusted to the light. I looked over at my right wrist.

"Did you tie me to the bed, Michael?"

"You don't seem too upset about it."

"Well, it's still early," I said honestly. My brain didn't often work before noon.

He sat down on the bed beside me. He pulled down the covers. I now noticed was totally naked under there and my feet were tied down too. He regarded my body in the light.

"Not so great in the light of day," I quipped, not able to look him. "Now you're probably getting that I did you a favor." I glanced at his face from the corner of my eye.

He looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Come on," I added, shaking what God gave me. "You can do better than this. You're big time. You're gorgeous, witty and super rich. Super rich enough to buy crap like that vase."

"That vase isn't crap."

"Okay, but, Michael. I mean, clearly, we need to talk about your self-esteem problems."

"My self-esteem problems?"

"Yes! You can have any girl you want. Any girl. Any girl. Yet here you are, hanging out with me. Jane. Plain Jane. Granted, I won an emmy. It was pretty awesome. I looked great in my dress, and I made a hilarious speech."

"It wasn't nearly as hilarious as you thought it was," Michael said.

"There you go."

He reached out and grabbed my breast. His eyes stayed on it as he squeezed and fondled, pinching it when my nipple did eventually decide to get up.

I licked my lips. "But that was just one night. One perfect night, sure – but it's over, Michael. That was, was... Cinderella time. You know? I had my one good night. I was the center of attention, and you got confused because usually I'm just the ugly stepsister and bam... I was the princess... and then," I paused, trying to ignore it as his head dipped down to take my other breast in his mouth. "Oh shit," I said, unable to ignore it. "Michael," I just managed to say, "You don't want me now... I'm turned back into a pumpkin."

He sat up, letting go of me. I tried to shake the lust out of my head. "Jane," he said. "I have to admit, for the months and months that I have loved you, as I explained last night, I thought it was for your brain. And it's true, that magic is over. -Because you are clearly an idiot. You are a tease, and an idiot."

"You don't want that," I said, smiling. Whatever. I knew this wasn't going to work out anyway. I mean sure, he was my dream guy, but me – happy? No. This was never going to work. At least now I could leave, virtue intact.

He reached into the nightstand and pulled out a length of black material. He twisted it in his hands like a bandana. "No. So I'm not going to listen to you anymore." When I realized what he was doing, I tried to turn away, but it was no use. I could barely move anyway.

"Michael, don't!" I began, and he put the length of material into my mouth, forcing his way behind my head to tie the ends.

When he was done, he stood up and began to undress.

"Maybe once you're mine, you'll be smarter," he said. "And once we're done today, you will be mine."