You Fucked Where? Ch. 09

Story Info
A blast from the past.
1.3k words
4.02
18.4k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeaRN57
LeaRN57
105 Followers

This installment of You Fucked Where? is a blast from the past. This episode takes place back in the 80's before I was married and still in what I called my whore days.

It was mid summer in Northern Indiana and as I recall it was hot. It was a beautiful day and my boyfriend and I decided we were going to take advantage of that. We thought with such a good day, we were going to play a round of golf.

Now, I have to admit that neither my boyfriend nor I were typical golfers. No golf pants or polo shirts, and definitely not any golf shoes. I remember that day I was wearing cut off overall shorts, a tube top (I was much younger then and my 40DD breasts were still young and perky) and flip flops. My bf was dressed in cut off jeans, t shirt and flip flops also.

We were playing on a little par 3 course, and I should mention that we smoked some weed prior to hitting the course. (Makes a boring par 3 much more interesting.) It was mid week and early afternoon so the course was pretty much deserted.

After playing 4 holes, we decided it was time to take a break. We were at a hole that was by the river, and had a big tree that offered shade. The ideal place to take a rest. We had a couple of sodas stashed in our golf bags, and also a little weed.

We sat under the tree, had a drink, and a few tokes off some fine weed. I don't know about you, but pot has one major effect on me. It makes me very horny. I didn't care where we were, but I wanted some good sex. So, I went for it.

I reached toward my bf cupped the back of his neck and pulled him toward me for a kiss. We was a fine kisser. (And a great example of my theory.) I could tell by the look in his eyes and the smile on his face that he had been thinking the same thing I was.

He kissed me deeply and we shared some tongue action. (At that time I was beginning to perfect my techniques and he was one of the first to experience my tongue sucking artistry. One of which is sucking my partners tongue like I was giving it a blow job. He loved it.) From there our lips and hands began to roam over each others bodies.

He deftly unfastened my overalls and pulled them off, which left me wearing only my tube top. (It was a hot day, I had opted to not wear any underwear to keep me cooler.) And that quickly came off. His mouth moved to my breasts and he began to suckle both my breasts.

He knew just how I liked having it done. He squeezed my tits hard and sucked, licked and bit my nipples leaving marks on my breasts. He was aware that I didn't like hickies where they could be seen, but he could put them anywhere that could be covered. He also knew that there was a direct connection from my tits to my pussy, the more he manipulated my breasts, the wetter my pussy would get.

Believe me my pussy was already dripping. Laying naked under a tree on a public golf course was so turning me on, and being totally nude while my bf was pleasing me made me very hot. He moved his mouth from my breasts, over my belly to my waiting pussy. When his tongue touched my clit, I almost exploded.

Then he commenced to eat and finger fuck my pussy. His lips and teeth on my clit, and his fingers in my cunt. I could feel an orgasm start to build up. My pussy began to quiver, my inner thighs were twitching, and warm feelings of pleasure were flooding my entire body. "Oh baby don't stop, that feels so good, I'm going to cum now." A big, loud moan escaped from my mouth. "Please fuck me, I need to have your cock in me now."

He pulled off his t shirt and shorts to reveal his nice hard cock. "Baby, I know what you want, but I need something too." I knew exactly what he needed, and I loved doing it. I pushed him onto his back, and settled myself between his legs. "Oh yeah baby, I'll fuck you so good after you suck my cock. I love it when you have my cock in your mouth."

I grasped his cock in my hands and began to stroke it. Rubbing my thumb over the tip, I flicked my tongue over it. Then I took his cock deep in my mouth. My lips milking his hard cock. My tongue slathering his cock with attention. Moving my mouth up and down on his cock, my tongue rotated around his shaft. Pulling his cock nearly out of my mouth, I concentrated on the tip for a moment.

Lightly blowing on it, I then twirled my tongue around it. My lips wraped around the head and then slid totally down on it. With his cock buried in my throat, I could feel it begin to twitch, and I knew that he would cum soon. If I wanted to get a good fucking, I knew that it was time to stop. I glided his cock from my mouth and looked him in the eyes and said, "You promised me a good fuck."

"Yes baby, I certainly did. I want you to climb up here and give my cock a good ride." You can believe that I quickly complied with that request.

Sliding up his muscular, tanned body, I reached his cock. Straddling his body, I pushed myself down on his rock hard cock. "OOOOHHHH fuck me, that feels so good." (Thank god there weren't any people near us on the course at that time, because I was being very loud.)

With his cock deeply impaled in my pussy, I started to ride up and down on his cock. We developed a rhythm, he thrusted up, and I drove down on his cock. Add some hip rocking and side to side motion and I was in orgasm land. He was sucking on my breasts, and I could feel the feeling of pleasure over my entire body.

"Baby, get on your knees, I want to doggie you." (I actually think he was tired of his ass being on the ground, but I didn't complain, I love getting fucked from behind.) Again, I quickly complied with that request. I got on my hands and knees with my ass in the air, and he rammed his cock hard into my pussy. I love a hard pounding. My orgasm continued and even increased with his cock hitting so deep in my pussy.

My vaginal muscles were spasming and tightening on his cock. That rush of pleasure zoomed throughout my body. I could feel his cock throbbing in my cunt. I reached back and rubbed my clit and caressed his balls while they were slapping against me. "OH baby, are you ready for my cum?" he yelled.

"Yes, yes, I'm so ready." With his cock still throbbing in my pussy, I knew he would fill me. He rammed his cock in me so hard, and I could feel the cum explode in my cunt. He continued to pump into me while he slowed his rate. Then he stopped and collapsed against my back.

He pulled out, and I could feel some of his cum dribble out of my pussy. I turned and took his cock in my mouth, I love to clean a cock after it's cum in me. He kissed me, and I then said, "How bout you? I'm not really in the mood to continue this round of golf."

"Baby, you read my mind, let's get out of here, and go home and take a nap." That sounded like a plan to me, because I knew what usually happened when we took naps together. We pulled on our clothes, grabbed our clubs and headed for home.

LeaRN57
LeaRN57
105 Followers