Cheaters Never Prosper

Story Info
A story about cheating, and the effects it has on people.
3.3k words
4.33
42.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lock the door behind the last customer, I sigh; thankful that the day was finally over, and I still have a job. I'm sure if either of my bosses had been there that day, I wouldn't still be here, but seeing as I was the one in charge today, I feel safe for the moment.

No one had escaped my wrath today, as both customers, and employees alike had felt the sharpness of my tongue. If I could just get through the cleanup, and closing without completely losing it, I was pretty sure I would still have a job tomorrow.

Luckily, the three remaining employees were not inclined to test me anymore, and were all busy with their tasks.

I walk over and close the registers, counting out the deposit, and placing it in the safe. By the time I'm done, everyone has finished, and is waiting quietly for me to let them out.

Being Sunday, I need to stay a bit longer and send in the payroll and weekly sales figures, and am going to need someone to stay behind. They all know this, and are looking at each other to see if anyone will volunteer. Before I can open my mouth, Kimberly says, "I'll stay, with Chris; you guys go ahead."

The others visibly sigh, and move out of the way so that I can unlock the door, and let them out. Once they are out, I lock up again, and head upstairs.

There is no reason for Kimberly to follow me, the company policy only requires there to always be at least two people in the store at all times, but she does. I'm not sure if I'm glad or not that she volunteered to stay.

On one hand, she is the one person that I normally got along with the best, and she had noticed my bad attitude before anyone else, giving me plenty of space, and trying her best not to upset me.

On the other hand, she is a woman; and right now, I'm not really endeared to the gender. Why? Well the reason is also the explanation for my bad attitude.

The previous night, I had found out that my girlfriend of three years had cheated on me; again. I say again, because she had already cheated on me two years earlier, and I had forgiven her then. What made this time worse was that it hadn't been a onetime thing like the previous time; she had been cheating on me for three months.

She had broken down in tears, and begged me to forgive her, and give her another chance. She had played me pretty good, and almost had me; until, in her sob filled apology, she had said that she had cheated because I hadn't been paying attention to her. It was at that point that I had nearly lost it.

I spent almost every waking hour with her, doing whatever she wanted; at the expense of my own interests, and friendships. The only time I hadn't been with her, had been when I had been working, or at home sleeping.

But rather than explode, and scream, I had silently left her there, crying; without telling her if I forgave her or not.

So here I am, alone with a woman, seething with anger at the entire gender for being able to hurt me like they have, and trying not to explode and lose my job.

I try to ignore her, as she watches me silently. I know that she knows something is wrong, and that she is trying to find a way to start a conversation. I send in the payroll and weekly sales figures, without a peep from Kimberly, but she decides that now that that is done, it would be a good time to talk.

"So, are you going to tell me what's bothering you? Or do I have to start guessing?" She says.

"I don't want to talk about it." I reply, turning around from my desk, to see her sitting on the conference table in the middle of the room.

"Well, that's evident." She says. "But I think after the way you were acting today, that you at least owe me an explanation."

"No. I don't." I say, standing up, and walking over to stand in front of her.

"Chris...I thought we were friends." She says, dropping her head. "Maybe I was wrong."

*Why are women so good at manipulating me?* I think. "You weren't wrong, Kim; we are friends." I reply, my voice softening a bit. "I just don't feel like talking."

She looks back up at me, and says, "I didn't feel like talking about what happened with Mike, a few weeks ago, but you wouldn't give up until I did; and I felt better afterwards."

That little reminder is all it takes to break through to me, and I find myself wanting to talk all of a sudden. After all, it had been almost a month since she had come in for a night shift, looking like she had been crying, and I had gotten her to talk about what was bothering her. It turned out to be that her boyfriend of one year, Mike, had cheated on her with one of her friends. If anyone could relate to what I was going through, it was Kimberly.

I sigh, and say, "Mindy's been cheating on me."

"Oh. I thought it might have something to do with her." She replies.

"Yeah; she told me last night." I say, turning to lean against the table next to her. "Well, it's more like, I found out, and she confessed."

"I'm sorry to hear that." She says, brushing her hand across the back of mine. "I know how it feels."

We sit there is silence for a few minutes, before I say, "I should have seen it coming, though; I mean she cheated on me two years ago."

"Really?" Kimberly asks. "And you took her back?"

"Yeah." I say, with a harsh laugh. "And that's not all. It turns out that when we started dating; I was actually the other man, and didn't know it until last night."

"You're kidding me?"

"Nope. She was cheating on her boyfriend with me, and broke up with him after we had been going out for about a month. I didn't know at the time, because our relationship was relatively new, and we weren't seeing each other that often, yet." I reply.

"Whoa."

"Yeah; whoa."

"Are you two still together?" She asks, tilting her head to try and look me in the eye.

"I don't know." I reply. "She was begging me to forgive her, and give her another chance, and I just walked out, without saying a word."

"Well, that explains why you've been so short with everyone today; you need to vent."

"I guess." I say, and then turn my head to face her. "I'm sorry, by the way; it's no excuse for the way I acted today."

She leans over and bumps my shoulder with her own. "Ah, just buy the coffee and muffins tomorrow, and all will be forgiven."

Silence envelopes the room again, until Kimberly says, "You never really answered my question; are you two still together? Are you going to forgive her and take her back?"

I stand back up, and start to pace. "I don't know; I'm just so angry. I mean, I love her, but I hate her; you know what I mean?"

"Yeah." She replies, and I can hear the sorrow in her voice. She had decided not to forgive Mike, and had broken it off.

I stop, turn to face her, and say, "Sorry; I should stop talking about this. I don't mean to upset you."

She laughs. "Stop apologizing; talking is good. If you hadn't forced me to talk about Mike, I would probably have had a break down; and I would definitely not have found the strength to kick his ass to the curb."

"Is that what you think I should do?" I ask.

She gets serious again. "Please don't ask me what you should do; I don't want you to hold it against me if you end up regretting it."

"Okay, I won't; but, maybe we can talk about my options, and you can help me make sense of them?"

She pats the spot on the table next to her, and says, "Okay."

"I do my best thinking while in motion." I say, as I start pacing. "Besides, I'm too riled up to sit still right now."

We spend the next forty-five minutes talking about my options, and my feelings; I call the alarm company to tell them that I will be staying late tonight.

Eventually, I calm down enough to sit down next to Kimberly again. It's at this point, that the conversation takes a weird twist.

"What about getting revenge?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean, what about cheating on her? You know, make her feel what you feel." She says.

"I don't think it would affect her the same way it affects me." I reply. "Besides, I don't think I could do it."

She bumps my shoulder again, "Oh, don't think you can get it up, hunh?"

"What?" I ask, turning to see her laughing. "Oh, I could get it up; don't you worry about that."

"Why would I need to worry about it?" She asks, with a smile.

I realize that she's playing with my words, but I still start to feel hot. I reach up and loosen my tie.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" She asks, still with the smile on her face.

"Yes...I mean no...I mean, I didn't mean to suggest..." I stutter, as I stand up.

"Suggest what?" She asks. "Suggest that I might need to worry about your ability to get an erection?"

"Ah, yeah." I loosen my tie a little more.

She takes my hand, and pulls me around, until I am standing right in front of her. I can't help but notice that she has her legs spread apart, and that her inner thighs are pressing against the outsides of my legs. "Aren't you angry at her?" She asks.

"Ah, yeah." I reply, watching as she places the hand that she is holding on her thigh, and reaches up to fiddle with my tie.

"And don't you think that, just maybe, it would feel good to get a little revenge."

"Maybe." I croak out through a dry mouth.

"Well, maybe you should give in? Stop being the good guy, and let yourself be the bad boy for once." She looks at me with those beautiful green eyes, and the final thread that is holding me back, snaps.

I don't know why I do it, but I reach around her with my free hand and pull her towards me, planting a kiss on her lips; she kisses back.

She slides my jacket off my shoulders, and lets it fall to the floor. As she tries to undo my tie, I break the kiss, and yank it off; tossing it across the room, before kissing her again. We both start to unbutton each other's shirts; I finish unbuttoning hers first, and peel it off of her, slowly, letting my hands run over her silky smooth skin. She's either not as skilled as I am at unbuttoning shirts without looking, or not as motivated as me to make quick work of it; so I remove her hands and rip open my shirt, sending the remaining 3 buttons flying.

My display must have let her know just how much I want this, because she doesn't hesitate to unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants, reach into my underwear, and grasp my cock. I moan into her mouth when I feel her tiny hand make contact, and it's at this moment that I realize how small she is.

I'm six feet tall, and about average size. Mindy is about five-ten, and well proportioned; but Kimberly, is only five-two, and petite.

"Don't hold back." She whispers.

I grab her behind the knees and pull her towards me, and then I give her another yank, causing her to fall backwards and release my cock. I slide my hands up her thighs and under her skirt, and find out that she has on pantyhose over her panties. Afraid that I might come to my senses, and stop if I take too long; I grab both the pantyhose and the panties, and pull them up her legs. The left leg pulls up faster, and snags on her shoe; so I stop and pull off her shoe, before removing the pantyhose and panties from her left leg, leaving them hanging from her right calf.

She wiggles, and pulls her skirt up under her, exposing her completely shaven pussy to me; something I have never had the opportunity to experience before now.

I pull out my cock, and position myself, but stop. "Wait a second; condom." I say, bending down to retrieve my coat, which has my wallet, containing a condom in it.

"You have one on you?" She asks, lifting herself up on her elbows.

"Always." I reply, pulling out the condom.

"You mean to tell me, that after three years, she still makes you wear a condom?"

I stop just as I'm about to tear open the pack, and look at her. "Yeah."

"Every time?"

"Yeah."

She gives me a wicked smile, and says, "Forget the condom; I want you to feel it without one."

"But..." I start to say.

"I'm on the pill; but just try and pull out in time." She says, lying back down.

Not needing any more motivation than that, I drop the condom on top of my jacket, and position myself again. I gently rub the tip of my cock up and down her pussy, getting it wet, before slowly plunging it into her. She is so tight, that I'm afraid that I'm going to hurt her, so I take it extra slow.

She must sense my hesitation, because she looks me in the eye, moans, and says, "More; give it all to me."

I decide to oblige, and push my cock all the way in, causing her to gasp, and grab my forearms tightly. "Oh God; it's so big." She says.

"You're so tight." I reply, not sure where that came from. I'm usually very shy and not much of a talker during sex; and none of my partners were much into talking either.

I start to slowly fuck her, holding onto her hips so that she doesn't move around too much. Meanwhile, she closes her eyes, and moans with every thrust. Eventually, she releases her grip on my forearms, and uses her right hand to rub her clit, while lifting up her bra with her left hand, exposing her perky little tits to me.

I find myself starring at her tits rocking back and forth with every thrust; more specifically, her nipples, which are a shade of pink, slightly darker than her skin. Another first for me, as all my previous partners had darker nipples that tended to be more along the lines of caramel, or brown.

She sees me starring, and smiles, and then she takes my right hand and places it on her chest. She lets out little gasps, as I pinch and twist her nipples.

After several minutes of intense fucking, she says, "Climb on top of me; I want to feel your weight pressing down on me."

I pull out, with a wet pop, and let her pull herself towards the middle of the table, before climbing up, and on top of her. I quickly put my cock back inside her, and continue fucking her; but in this position, I make sure to grind my pelvis into hers with each thrust, causing her to let out a long moan each time.

Along with her moans, she starts to talk, but she's speaking Portuguese, so I have no idea what she's saying; which, when you think about the fact that Mindy is also Portuguese, it shows you how little she talked during sex.

I decide to start kissing her neck, and nibble on her earlobe, which makes her purr; actually purr.

Several more minutes of intense fucking, and she says, "Get up." I climb off of her, and follow her off of the table. Then she turns around to face the table, and bends over it, sticking her ass up in the air. "Do me doggy style; make me come."

Once again, I don't need any more encouragement than that, and get right back to it. I finally get to appreciate her tight little ass, as it bounces against me.

I hold onto her hips, as I fuck her, and can eventually feel her fingers brush against my balls, as she continues to rub her clit. Her other hand reaches back and takes hold of my left hand. She pulls it towards her face, and I have to lean down over her to let her. She takes my index finger in her mouth, and starts licking and sucking it.

When she stops sucking on it, she maneuvers it to her ass, where she presses it to her asshole, and says, "Please, rub my asshole."

I've never done anything like this, and am not sure what might hurt her, but she helps me with that, as she says, "Just rub it lightly, and push the tip in."

I follow her instructions, and can feel her asshole clamp down on the tip of my finger; if I thought her pussy was tight, I realize that I could probably never fit my cock inside her asshole without either lots of lube, or lots of stretching, or both.

Her moans get shorter, and quicker, and I can feel her fingers moving incredibly fast. "Oh God; I'm going to come." She says. "Yes, yes, yes; right there." Then she lets out the loudest and longest moan yet. "I'm coming!" She shouts, and I can feel her pussy muscles contracting around my cock.

This sensation is all it takes, and I say, "I'm going to come too."

She pulls away from me, spins, and drops to her knees in front of me. Then she grips my cock and starts stroking it quickly. "Come on my face." She says.

I look down when she says that, and lose all control. Seeing her beautiful green eyes looking up at me lustily, along with her perfect little nose, just a hint of freckles brushed across her checks, those luscious pink lips, and a barely noticeable gap between her top two front teeth, push me over the edge, and I shoot my load all over her face.

She ends up with a neat line from her forehead, down across her left check, and all over her chin and mouth. She places the tip of my cock in her mouth, and sucks out the remainder, before showing me what she has on her tongue, and swallowing.

I have to reach over her, and steady myself against the table, as my knees feel like they are made of Jell-O. I try to catch my breath, while she stands up, and leans against the table. She walks over to the bathroom, and cleans her face, while I put my cock away, and buckle up my pants.

As she walks back, she reaches behind her, and unhooks her bra, removing it, and laying it on the table, then sits on the edge, to remove her remaining shoe, along with her pantyhose and panties.

She leans against me, and lays her head on my shoulder. "Well, that was amazing." She says.

"Yeah; it was." I reply.

She places her hand on my leg, and asks, "Want to go again?"

I look down at her, and ask, "Really?"

She looks at me with that wicked smile again, and replies, "Sure; there are a few things we didn't get to try." Then she unbuckles my belt, and reaches for my cock again.

Needless to say, I broke it off with Mindy, but not before she received a nice long voice-mail from Kimberly describing the night we had in explicit detail.

THE END