Nocturnal Anal Stimulation. A Study

Story Info
Experiments with denied males.
1.3k words
3.68
87.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is a story, fiction. None of the facts are correct, and all the names are false, invented. So enjoy!

(Re-posted with the above clarification, and links deleted).

Nocturnal Anal Stimulation in Orgasm-Denial Relationships - A Study

NOCTURNAL ANAL STIMULATION IN ORGASM-DENIAL RELATIONSHIPS. A STUDY

BY:

Willsoin,D.E., Arangji,T.F - UCNYCE - Dept of Psychology

Published: 1 Nov 2011

ACKNOWLEGEMENTS

The authors wish to thank a number of sites for providing access to subjects, and for financial support for data analysis. They know who they are!

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to investigate nocturnal stimulation of males in relationships where their orgasms are controlled. Such relationships are common, but can be time-consuming for both parties, especially if chid-care is also an issue. For example, substantial time (and privacy) may be required for prostate milking, and for the repeated stimulation of the male to the point of orgasm (but not beyond). We suggest that sleeping time might be utilized for this purpose, and we evaluate alternatives. Findings and recommendations are discussed below

Key Words

anus, anal, denial, tease, chastity, prostate, milking, sleep, unconscious, nocturnal, emission

--------------------------------------------------------------

This study involves an investigation into relationships which have an element of orgasm control/denial. The subset we focus on is that of a male being controlled by a female, though there are other possibilities, of course.

Such relationships involve the male being restricted in orgasms by domination. This can range from the verbal through to chastity devices. At the same time, the literature of denial usually suggests that an occasional release is beneficial for the male - a 'pipe-cleaning' effect. There is a contradiction here, of course, leading the female to find a way of extracting semen without giving pleasure to the male. Prostate milking is often used for this purpose, in which the semen is massaged out, rather than being forcefully ejaculated.

In addition, the control aspect is often supplemented by 'tease and denial', in which the male is stimulated close to orgasm, but is prevented from obtaining relief.

Such activities need time and privacy, and here we investigate if sleep time could be used for this purpose.

Methodology

With the permission of several websites (see above) we enlisted the help of 48 couples who lived this lifestyle. Each couple had to have a smart-phone. (We thought that a control group of 'normal' people would not be useful in this study.)

An electronic questionnaire was sent to every individual - the male and female versions were slightly different. The questions (often involving rating on a 5-point scale) covered such areas as:

- how often is orgasm allowed?

- what was the mood of the male one day after orgasm?

- what was the mood of the male x days after orgasm?

- does the male wear a chastity device? What periods of the day?

- how often do nocturnal emissions occur?

- what is the mood of the male following a nocturnal emission?

- does the male enjoy anal stimulation?

There were 50 questions in all.

The second stage of the research was novel. The subjects had to download a smart-phone app created specially. It was a combination of two existing apps:

- a security camera app, in which periods with zero movement were ignored.

- a baby alarm app, which detected noise, movement, and changes to breathing patterns.

In addition, a thin net sheet was needed, similar in nature to net curtains, or a mosquito net. August was chosen, as temperatures were very high. (Thank-you to our websites for offering free membership to the subjects, to offset the purchase price)

For 14 days, subjects had to sleep with the app running, and its camera directed at the male side of the bed. In the morning, the compressed video was uploaded to our servers for analysis. The software drew our attention to interesting parts, which were sampled. It took 5 minutes on average to view the significant parts of a whole night of sleep from one male.

Before videoing begun, the males were split into 3 equal groups, which we nominated as 'coverers', 'fingerers', and 'pluggers'. The terms had these meanings:

- coverers were instructed to try and sleep with one of their palms held gently over their anus. This was made easier by suggesting that they wore pants or panties. The (invented) justification for this was that it was a form of security or protection used by Buddhist monks, to ensure a peaceful sleep.

- fingerers were instructed to sleep with the first two joints of a finger up their anus. Again, pants were suggested, and they were told that the justification was that it was comforting for people with an element of sexual stress in their lives, akin to thumb-sucking.

- pluggers were instructed to use a thin (3/4") butt-plug, with a loop at the outside end. They should attempt to sleep with a finger through the loop. The diameter was small, as the point was not to dilate the anus. Again, the reason was said be for comfort, rather like sucking a pacifier or dummy.

2 days before the videoing started, emails were sent to the females, with the above appropriate instructions to be given to the males. It was thought that this method of indirect communication would have more impact. All males were told that some unconscious movement of the hands might occur, and that this was normal (though it was not part of the study). In addition, they were informed that movements during sleep were normal and expected. They might only spend one hour in the correct position.

We wanted the females to have a full night's sleep, but in the event of them waking up and seeing that the male's hand was in the wrong place, they were to whisper "hand", "finger", or "plug".

The study was then initiated. There were 8 drop-outs: 6 due to illness, clild-care problems, or app problems. Two males (pluggers) insisted on masturbating whilst awake in bed, and were deemed unsuitable to continue. The remaining 42 thus became our 100%.

After the 14 days, different questionnaires were distributed and analyzed.

Findings

Firstly, we review the physical findings. For analysis of questionnaires and videos, it was found that 90% of males exhibited rhythmic hand movements during sleep. Many of the coverers inserted a finger, and many made in-out movements, with speeds varying from 1 per second to 4 per second. These movements typically lasted for 1 minute.

There was a 110% increase in nocturnal emissions. None from those wearing a chastity device of course, but this is one of the most interesting results and is covered below.

Secondly, the emotional side. From the post-video questionnaires it appeared that the males' behavior tended to be more considerate after the 14 days. Looking at all the questionnaires, it was apparent that behavior became more considerate and helpful as the time between orgasms lengthened, and also as the amount of stimulation (teasing) increased.

We can conclude that increased desire for release can create gentle helpful behavior, and that the evening anal stimulation helps this.

Nocturnal Emissions - a re-evaluation

The traditional view of nocturnal emissions in denial relationships is that is it inappropriate, and is the fault of the male.

However, the male questionnaires revealed that it brought no pleasure - they woke up mid-way through an orgasm, did not enjoy it, and felt guilty.

Additionally, the female answers revealed that males were super-considerate during the day after an emission.

Our view is that nocturnal emissions can be viewed as being similar to prostate milking - it produces semen with no pleasure for the male. If time for a full milking is not available, we suggest that such emissions should in fact be encouraged!

On analyzing the three groups for emissions, more occurred in the fingerer group, and the pluggers were a close second.

*

Recommendations

How might these results affect the lives of couples? For those who employ tease-and-denial techniques, unconscious anal self-stimulation can be used to increase sexual tension, and change male behavior. In addition, we recommend that couples review their opinions on nocturnal emissions. It can be regarded as a form of self-milking, with no pleasure.

In both these cases we recommend that fingering be adopted. If it proves impossible, plugging should be used.

Thanks go to the participating websites, and to all the subjects involved.