A Glorious Threesome

Story Info
Sahil's mom is fucking a woman. Sahil joins in.
3.1k words
4.15
176.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Sahil -- Myself, a 22 year old man living in Ahmedabad, Western India

Ami -- My beautiful mother, 46

Shirali -- My mom's best friend (and one hot piece of ass!), 46

Arun -- My dear old dad, who can't get it up..!?

*

Boy, have I been through a lot since the last time I wrote! These past few months have been amazing for me on an emotional as well as a physical level. Let me tell you what happened that has changed my already great life upside down! (In a good way)

Readers of my earlier stories already know that I have been in an emotional and physical relationship with my beautiful mother, Ami since the last four odd years. It has been a somewhat a whirlwind sort of an affair which grew out suddenly on my 18th birthday when my mom unexpectedly seduced me. The reason? Well, it's because my dad couldn't get the job done after his stroke. It's true; hell hath no sexual rage as a woman whose husband can't get it up!

My father still has no clue about the type of relationship that my mother and I are in. Poor chap. It's hard to imagine what he would think and do if he ever came to know that his wife and son were having an affair with each other. I always felt guilty having sex with my mother behind my dad's back. But, I always reconciled myself thinking that it was the best of all worlds for all of us as dad still hardly ever has enough sexual stamina to have intercourse with his wife.

As for me, I am obviously happy with this 'arrangement' of ours which lets me have wild and uninhibited moments of passion with my hot mom as well as keep her happy and also satisfy her insatiable appetite for sex. Boy, does she have a nasty sex appetite. At 46, she is a feisty vixen in the sack and hardly has any inhibitions. In fact, having sex with her son ignites her passion even more than normal because of the sheer taboo of it. How do I know? She told me one night after we did things so nasty that I shudder with excitement to think about them even today.

Now, I am not writing all this to divert from the subject matter of this story, which are the experiences that I have recently had. I had always thought about how dad would feel if he found out that mom was cheating on him with me. I didn't realize how it would feel until the day I felt it. No, dad didn't find out anything.

I FOUND OUT THAT MOM WAS CHEATING ON ME -- WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!

It was February 2012, and I had my midterm examinations coming at the end of the month. I had celebrated Valentine's Day with my mother as dad was yet again out of town (big surprise! Duh!). Mom and I had a romantic candle light dinner on the terrace of our house on a slightly chilly (and absolutely romantic) Ahmedabad winter night. We concluded the night with (you guessed it!) -- Lots of sex that made us stay awake till early morning.

The next day though, I was neck deep in studies as I wanted to score good grades for my midterms. I was busy in college from morning till late evening because I wanted more lab time to practice. I came back home for a TV dinner followed by more studying. All this left no time for mom.

I didn't expect even a little bit what the hell was going on until one day there was a small electrical fire in my college building which forced the college to close for the day until the problem was sorted out. So, I came home early around 2:30 in the afternoon. I was secretly happy that this happened because this would let me spend a little time with mom in the sack before I could start studying again.

I got home and slowly tiptoed towards mom's room on the upper floor of the house. I was about to knock her door when I heard something funny from the room. I wasn't sure what I was hearing, so I put my left ear to the door to hear more clearly. I heard soft moans.

First, I thought my mother was pleasuring herself. Yes, she has the habit of snooping through my closets and finding out my stash of porn. I smiled to myself and imagined her putting her fingers in herself and trying to find her G-spot as she stimulated her clit with the other while watching my porn. But then suddenly, I heard another distinct voice that was moaning quite loudly. It was obvious that this wasn't some porn star moaning on the screen. This was the sound of another person.

I was jolted at first. My dad was in London and I was listening to all this. Was my mother cheating on the person that she was cheating with someone else? Was my mother cheating on her husband and her son with another man? How fucked up was this?

The transition of my shock and disgust into anger was a small one. I flared up. I wanted to know who this son a bitch was who was fucking my mother behind my back. Without thinking, I turned the knob of the door and entered her room. What I saw nearly made me dizzy.

The son of a bitch who was fucking my mother was in fact -- only a bitch! My mom was fucking her best friend Shirali on her bed. Shirali is my mom's best friend since college. Both of them were lying there buck naked on the bed. Shirali had half her right fist inside mom's dripping pussy and mom had raised herself on her back as she reached climax right in front of me.

I nearly fainted.

And then I started shouting at the both of them. They hadn't noticed me enter the room as I had entered without making any noise because I wanted to catch mom red handed. Making a noise would have raised an alarm and given her time to retract from her act. I started swearing the choicest of Gujarati slurs and asked them what the bloody hell was all this.

I couldn't stand to see my mom, who also my de facto girl friend was cheating on me with another woman of all things. I was too stunned to think or do about anything else. I sat down on the floor and started crying.

Mom and Shirali were stunned by my sudden appearance and reaction. Shirali looked like she had seen a ghost quite frankly.

Mom was taken aback too, but she quickly regained her composure. She covered herself up with a towel that was lying next to her and motioned Shirali to dress up.

She came towards me and rubbed her palm on my head gently. She told me to control myself and sit on the chair. We had some talking to do.

I slowly got up, sat on the chair. Mom and Shirali sat next to each other on the sofa opposite to me. Shirali was looking down at the floor, unable to meet my eyes. Mom, sitting next to her cleared her throat and slowly told me to listen out what she was about to say. She told me not to react before hearing out her whole story.

She said I knew about the kind of ultra powerful sex drive that she has even at this age. This drive was satisfied by dad until his stroke and then by me since our whole affair started. But since the last 6-8 months, she was not getting her needs fulfilled as I was busy with my studies and did not find much time for her except on special occasions like Valentine's Day. She said, she understood that I needed to study for my future so she didn't say anything to me about it. But she also had to satisfy her needs at the same time.

Mom motioned Shirali to speak further. Shirali slowly raised her gaze to meet mine and spoke with a low pitched voice. She said that she was having the same problem with her husband Animesh who while did not have much of a physical problem, was going through depression. The medication that he had to take to battle this depression had the side effect of causing him to have erections for less than a couple of minutes and premature ejaculation. Shirali said she was not satisfied with this and was suffering as a result since the last 6 years. Her son had recently left their family home and settled in the US before a year which made her lonelier.

She had no one who could understand the plight she was in except her best friend i.e. my mom. She had been confiding in her about her problems since her son left and had found a supporting shoulder on which to cry. Mom was cool with helping her through her tough times and all but she too started feeling lonely since the last few months as I had little time for her.

One night, when I was out of town for a field trip from college, Shirali and mom were talking till late in the night (both women's husbands were out of town) and also had had a few drinks. One thing led to another and they ended up having lesbian sex for the first time in their lives. This night culminated into a lesbian affair between my mom and Shirali. They have had been having sex in the afternoons when I am at college.

Mom looked directly at me and told me to speak.

I didn't know what to say. Not only had I seen my mom cheat on me with another woman, I had also found out that I was the reason for this. If I had had more time for my mom, it would not have come to this. I was overwhelmed with emotion. I started crying again.

Mom got up and stood next to me. Without saying a word she dropped the towel covering her body, took my head in her hands and shoved my face between her breasts.

I was startled by this. I couldn't breathe. And I was turned on at the same time.

My mom's trick worked. I stopped crying!

Now, mom stopped smothering me and started rubbing her hands to rub my dick through the pants. Mr. Johnson stood up in attention.

Shirali was also puzzled to see what was going on. She looked confused and turned on at the same time. Although, she did not take much time to take cue from mom. She got up, got quickly undressed to her birthday suit, came towards me, pulled my hand and motioned me to get up and go to the bed.

I was about to have my first threesome, that too with my mom and her best friend...!

Shirali quickly rushed me to the bed and pushed me down on my back flat on to the bed. She then started to take my pants off as mom worked on unbuttoning my shirt. In a matter of a few seconds I was lying nude on my mother's bed with my mother and her best friend naked hovering over me. They were looking at me lust filled eyes. I felt like two vultures were hovering over as if I was their prey.

Shirali was especially looking at me weirdly. For a second, I was scared she might bite my dick or something. But that fear proved to be naught as Shirali slowly opened her mouth wide and made my now standing member disappear into her mouth. I felt her wet tongue wrapped around my cock and felt the warmth of her breath on it. The feeling cannot be described in words. It is divine.

It was at this juncture that I observed Shirley's beautiful body. She was around 5'6 maybe 5'7 with long jet black hair which extended nearly all the way up to her lower back. She was bent over and sucking my cock which made her ass stand at an angle which made it look beautiful. I fought the urge to violently pinch that smooth ass of hers. Her breasts, hanging downwards as she sucked my cock appeared to be quite firm for her age. Her pout lips, the most enticing feature of her body looked even better when wrapped around my cock. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be under some sort of a trance as she kept on sucking. From the looks of it, she hadn't had the chance to even glance at a throbbing cock much less taste it.

Before, I could make any more observations my mom blocked my view by climbing on top of my abdomen and pushing her 38E boobs in my face. She wanted me to suck them. First, she guided her left boob in my face and made me suck it before taking it away and stuffing the right one in. She kept alternating her breasts in my mouth as she moaned. Shirali had also started to moan although; mom's moans were much louder.

Shirali's sucking was slowly picking up in pace. She had made a small ring in with her index finger and thumb with which she stroked my cock up and down. She was an expert cock sucker in her element. I hadn't had the time to masturbate in the last week due to my overly hectic schedule. I had no option but to relent.

I came hard. I came so hard I bit mom's left tit hard and shot my load at the back of Shirali's throat. Shirali was so turned on; she swallowed the entire thing without managing to even drop a single drop of it on to the bed or floor. Mom screamed with what was probably a mixture of pleasure and pain as I bit her tit. My eyes rolled up to the top and my body lifted itself from the back as waves of pleasure surged through my body.

The atmosphere of the room smelled a mixture of sweat, women's perfume and my strong deodorant. It smelt like a pure cocktail of wild sex.

But it wasn't over!

Mom got down from my chest and slowly pushed Shirali's head which was still sucking on the remnants of fluid on my semi erect cock. Shirali acquiesced and slowly retracted her oral grip on my member.

Mom replaced Shirali and took my semi erect cock in her mouth. Shirali, still in a fit of sexual rage quickly got up and came to my face and lowered her shaved pussy on my lips thus signaling me to return the favor and perform oral sex on her. I complied. My tongue teased her by making circles around the circumference of her pussy before slowly penetrating her pussy. I alternated between licking her pussy and sucking her clitoris which had swollen by now to the size of a baby penis.

My mom knew how to get my member up and running for the second time in quick succession. She sucked my cock just enough to get it erect before getting up from the base of the bed where she had been sitting till now, got on top of the bed and sat down on dick by making her pussy enveloping it.

I couldn't believe it. I was performing oral sex on my mother's best friend on my mother's bed as my mother was fucking me. My mother had probably been fingering herself while she was sucking my cock because she soon reached climax. Her pussy contracted very tightly around my penis and I could feel her fluids surging around my cock as if they were shot with a pump of high capacity.

Seeing my mother climax, Shirali got up from my face and replaced her by sitting on top of my dick. We were now fucking. Mom was lying next to us and trying to recover from the orgasm she just had. Shirali was a wild one. She rode me in the women on top position for a while before signaling me to get up. She lay down on her back on the bed thus implying me to fuck her in the traditional missionary position. I complied.

I entered her pussy again and pumped her good by giving her a mixture of fast and slow strokes. My cock could feel her G-spot shuddering up with pleasure.

Suddenly, I screamed with pain as I felt a surge of pain inside my ass. I was so in the moment that it took me a few seconds to realize that Shirali had inserted not one, but two of her fingers inside my ass. It hurt like hell to be butt fucked like this but the pleasure of fucking her was so great that it made the pain irrelevant. Shirali turned out to be one wild vixen after all.

I kept on banging her till I felt I could no longer hold on. Shirali was about to come too. Mom saw the look on my face and realized that I was about to come. She got up and told us to stop fucking. She quickly guided Shirali and me to position them such that I come on Shirali's face. Shirali wasn't happy as she hadn't cum yet but complied anyway. I quickly pulled my cock out of Shirali's pussy. Mom positioned her face in front of Shirali's now vacant pussy and started licking it. Shirali was also fingering herself and now had my cock in her mouth.

It was only a few seconds later that Shirali left out a giant moan as she came and shot squirts of her juices on mom's face. This was the last straw as I could no longer hold on and shot my load on Shirali's beautiful face.

Apparently, mom knew Shirali was a rare breed -- a squirter! Knowing my mom, the way I do, I understood the fact that she could never let such an opportunity of drinking another woman's juices go to waste. She is a real horny bitch. And I love her for that.

After this glorious threesome, the three of us lied naked next to each other for some time before dozing off. We were bloody tired. I was on cloud nine. I couldn't make out what really happened before I dozed off to sleep. The only thing I knew at that time was that I was a damn lucky man to have a mother who loved me like this.

*

As always, I would like to hear from my readers. Suggestions/Criticisms/Opinions and genuine feedback will only make my writing better. Thank You.

Sahil.