Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 01

Story Info
Penny and Raj bring Sheldon out into the World of Sex.
11.1k words
4.4
308.9k
207
15

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Penny was from Nebraska and even though she looked innocent and just like the "Girl Next Door" she was anything from that!

After her break-up with Leonard she drifted from one guy to another, mostly hard bodies, but dumb as dirt and as she had told Leonard on several occasions; "You rat bastard, I was okay dating dumb guys, but after dating you I realize just how dumb they really are!"

When Priya, Raj's sister, came into the picture she thought she had lost any chance of ever getting Leonard back, then her misfortunes turned upside down and suddenly things began to come around for Penny.

The night Penny found out that Raj and Leonard had changed apartments, so Leonard could spend all of his time with Priya and Raj took Leonard's room so he could avoid listening to Leonard fuck his sister in the next room. Well Penny came over and saw how Raj had prepared a great meal for Sheldon, she started crying and unlike him, Sheldon gave her a hug saying "There, there, Penny!"

That was the extent of his compassion, but when Raj opened a bottle of wine and he drank a sip or two, he opened up and Penny found him comforting.

Sheldon excused himself saying he had to go to bed, it was 9 PM.

Penny and Raj opened a second bottle of wine and the more she drank the more appealing Raj became; she liked the dark chocolate of his Indian skin and wondered how dark his cock looked when fully erect.

As for Raj, he was really getting into comforting Penny; he stared at her and just could not believe he was conversing with this gorgeous blonde.

Today her long silky blonde hair was down; it was getting longer and longer and nearly reached the middle of her back. She was wearing a pair of black tights. Above that she was wearing a combination dress/tunic top. It was every chic, with large lime green, yellow and white diagonally striped running from shoulders to hem. It was loose fitting and every time she leaned forward the top of the dress ballooned out and gave Raj a peak of her large billowy breasts. The dress ended three quarters of the way down her full shapely thighs.

His mouth watered as he imagined sucking on those large pillow-like breasts. He stared at her and he marveled at the way she lit up the entire room whenever she smiled or laughed. He was super sensitive and every time she reached out and touched his arm or placed her hand on his knee he thought he was going to go right through the roof

Raj went into the kitchen to open another bottle of wine and Penny followed him. He nearly dropped the wine bottle when he felt Penny's arms reach out and wrap them around his waist. Leaning into him, she belt down and placed her warm, wet lips against the sensitive flesh just below his ear.

He let out a tiny moan and he felt his cock stiffen when her tongue came out and flicked back and forth on his earlobe.

When she began nibbling on his ear, he nearly lost it. Putting the bottle back on the counter, he spun around and running his hands through her long silky blonde hair, pulled her bee stung lips to his and they kissed for the first time.

It started off with tiny pecks and grew to a full blown kiss, it was gentle and their lips slid back and forth as they became accustomed to one another.

Raj broke the kiss and gently swept her silky hair away from her face and his eyes searched hers; "Are you sure you want to do this Penny? I'm not very experienced and wouldn't want to disappoint you, so if you change your mind, I'd rather you do it now rather than when we move things along even more."

She smiled at his honesty and running her fingers through his dark hair nodded slowly; "Oh yes Raj, there have been many times I've looked over at you and wondered what it would be like to be with a man of color."

Raj placed his index finger just below her chin and raising her lips up to his he placed tiny kisses on her lips, chin, cheeks and the tip of her nose. He returned to her lips and she leaned into the kiss and it grew more heated.

Penny's tongue slipped out and ran along his darker lips and she felt his hands on her hips, he drew her lush body against his. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his cock poking her in the belly, she knew she had made the right choice. She was so fucking horny and hearing about Leonard & Priya made her more determined to squelch the aching in her loins.

She broke the kiss and taking him by the hand led him down the hall to Leonard's bedroom where she had many memorable nights with the romantic nerd.

As they passed Sheldon's room Penny whispered; "Shhh Raj, we don't want to let Sheldon know what we are doing!"

Sheldon opened the door; I heard you Penny, oh no don't tell me you're going to have coitus with Raj! I thought when you broke up with Leonard I was free of that!"

Penny in her sassy voice replied; "Oh yeah Sheldon, it's going to get loud. You better put those noise reducing headphones on!"

Sheldon shook his head and closed the door behind him as Penny led Raj into Leonard's room, she closed the door and the two of them sat uncomfortably on the bed, both with their hands in their laps.

Raj made the first move, turning towards her he swept her long hair back across her shoulders; "This is one thing that I was always attracted to you, your beautiful flaxen blonde hair, it's so not black like everyone in India!"

She laughed and placed a tiny kiss on his hand that was beside her face. When she kissed it he ran his finger along her red glossy lips.

She pursed her lips and opening them drew one digit into her mouth.

Raj let out a moan when her tongue flicked at his finger and sucked on it harder.

She continued to suck on his finger and her gaze dropped to his pants where she noticed a large tenting. She pulled his finger out of her mouth and whispered to him; "Is that lump down there for me? I'd much rather suck on something like that rather than your finger!"

From the next room thy heard Sheldon; "Dear Lord, where are my headphones!"

Penny yelled out; "SHUT-UP SHELDON!"

She placed her hands on Raj's chest and pushed him back onto the bed; "Raj just lay back and relax and let me get you comfortable!"

Raj swung his legs up and now his entire body was lying on the bed.

"Let's get you out of these first!" She pulled his shoes and socks off and now slid up the bed and hovered over his upper body.

"Just close your eyes Raj and enjoy!"

He shook his head from side to side: "I can't Penny, you look so beautiful, and I don't want to miss a moment looking at you!"

She smiled from ear to ear; "AW Raj, such a sweet thing to say!"

From the next room they heard Sheldon yell out; LAME!"

Penny replied again; "SHUT-UP SHELDON!"

Raj just smiled and stared up at her as she leaned over him, her long flaxen blonde hair swept across his face, neck and chest. She lowered her face to his and planted tiny kisses on his forehead, cheeks and chin. She moved upwards to his dark quivering lips and slipping her tongue out painted a line of saliva along his lips.

His lips parted and his tongue came out to join hers. His eyes kept searching her dark blue eyes and he shivered as her hair swept back and forth across his sensitive skin.

Her lips grew a little more urgent as their lips moved back and forth , their tongues dueled with one another and when his hand came up to pull her head harder against his she grabbed his wrist; "Uh ha Raj, no you don't I told you to just lay there and let me do everything. I'll let you know when you can move!"

From the other side of the wall came a voice; "Penny, I have handcuffs, do you want to use them?"

Penny yelled out once again; "SHUT-UP SHELDON, PUT ON YOUR FUCKING HEADPHONES!"

She resumed kissing Raj, planting hot, wet kisses along his chin and neck. Her hands began unbuttoning his shirt and when she had it completely unbuttoned, she parted his shirt and was surprised just how muscular he was. Her eyes sparkled up at him; "You dog Raj, have you been working out, nice chest?"

He nodded; "Just don't tell Leonard or Howard, but I joined a health club and try to work out twice a week!"

Her hands slid over his well-muscled chest; "Mmmm, I like it Raj, it shows!"

Over the next couple of minutes she covered every inch of his chest, neck and upper belly. She licked and sucked at his dark, stiff nipples and had him squirming and his cock was nearly bursting from his pants.

Raj held his breath as she swept her long blonde hair back and forth across his dark skinned chest and upper belly. He let out a tiny moan when her hands slipped open his belt, unhooked his pants and slowly drew the zipper down.

She scooted around on the bed and nearly straddling his lower body, began to tug at his pants.

Raj eagerly rose up, arching his back making it easier for Penny to remove his pants. Slipping them down his dark, muscled legs, she tossed it to the floor and ran her extremely white hands, compared to his dark skin, up and down his calves and thighs. Every time she reached his tighty whities she stopped short. She licked her lips when she saw the large bulge she was causing and her pussy started dripping, filling her panties with her juices.

She lowered her head and licked up and down his thighs and this produced a loud groan from Raj and he could hardly keep his hands off of her.

Her mouth hovered over his briefs and lowering her mouth she let out a burst of hot air and he groaned even louder. Opening her mouth she covered the big lump with her mouth and she sucked hard on my cock right through his briefs.

Raj let out a loud groan and arched his hips, trying to shove more of his cock into her mouth.

Penny giggled and knelt up; a red lipstick stain was painted on his briefs where his lump was. Gripping his briefs in her manicured fingers she pulled on them. Once again Raj lifted his ass allowing his briefs to be taken off. Penny's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She licked her lips as she stared at the dark chocolate beef stick before her. It was just about the same size as Leonard's, about eight inches long, but it was a lot thicker and she worried she couldn't get that entire thing down her throat. She loved having a cock slide in and out of her mouth and down her throat. She prided herself on giving great head and she hoped she wouldn't disappoint.

Little did she know, if she was the worse cocksucker in the world, Raj wouldn't know and probably wouldn't care? He knew any blowjob from a woman was a whole hellava lot better than his right or left fist.

She stared up at him with those large dark blue eyes and whispered; "Oh Raj, I just hope I can take this entire gorgeous cock down my throat. I need a cock in my mouth so bad right now! Just thinking about that slut sister of yours sucking on Leonard's cock, well I just have to have one for myself right now!"

He nodded and smiled at her; "He didn't like what she said about his sister, but there was no way in hell he was going to piss her off, especially when she was just about to suck his cock.

"One thing Penny, it's been so long since anyone other than myself had touched my penis, well I may not last very long!"

"Oh sweetie, no problem, we have all night and I think I'm good enough to get it up more than once!"

From behind the wall they heard; "Oh my dear lord, I've died and went to hell!"

They both yelled out at the same time; "SHUT-UP SHELDON!"

She slid onto her belly as she situated herself between the two columns of dark flesh. His legs came together trapping her there. She placed a tiny kiss on the head of his cock and licked the pre-cum off that was oozing out. She looked up at him and smiled; "Oh don't worry sweetie, I'm not going anywhere, I'm exactly where I want to be, so relax your legs and just lay back and enjoy this, okay?"

He nodded again, placed his hands behind his head, taking a deep breath closed his eyes and waited for her lips to take over.

Penny cupped his balls and played with them as his cock swayed back and forth. She caught it between her lips without using her hands. She licked it up and down and all around. She took the large head into her mouth and her snake-like tongue whipped around and around. She took more and more of his cock into her mouth and when she felt it bump the back of her throat she pulled back allowing her thick, hot saliva to drip down his dark shaft and collect around his balls.

She played with it as if it was her own personal play toy. She switched up from slow deliberate sucks to fast and deep strokes. She pulled it out of her mouth and ran it all over her face and throat and once dry she resumed sucking it.

She took it in slow and deep, sucking harder and harder and she heard Raj let out a loud groan. She held it firmly in her mouth and toying with his balls, she felt them tighten and felt his large cockhead jerk and begin to spurt his thick, hot creamy cum down her throat. She drank it down quickly as she felt it jerk again and again, sending more of his sperm into her mouth.

When he was spend she kept the last shot in her mouth and rolling it around and around, finally swallowed it; "Mmmm Raj, your cum is so tasty!" She giggled; "I can almost taste the curry in it?"

He smiled down at her; "You know Penny, that is racist, but I don't care if you do that again!"

She stroked his cock and another drop came out, she licked it up and looking at him ran the white creamy cum alone her lips and then into her mouth.

"All in due time Raj, we have all night. Don't you think it's time I took some clothes off?"

Raj nodded vigorously; "Would you like me to help?"

She was smiling from ear to ear; "Oh no Sweetie, you just lay back, watch me and get your strength back for round two, okay?"

"Whatever you say Penny!"

She had already taken her shoes off and she stood on the bed and swayed back and forth. She locked eyes with Raj and threw her head around several times sending her long flaxen blonde hair everywhere, it looked amazing and her heir completely disheveled made his cock begin to stiff already.

She swayed her hip back and forth and from side to side as she hovered above the completely nude, dark handsome man. She reached up and finding the long zipper on the back of her tunic, slowly began to lower it. She slid it from one shoulder and then the other. She held it in place just above the swell of her full heavy breasts.

She teased him by nearly lowering the tunic to show him her tits, but slipped it back onto her shoulders. She giggled when she heard him groan in frustration, nearly seeing the breasts he had longed for, for nearly five years.

She reached for the hem of her tunic dress and gripping it in her hands, in one swift motion; she lifted it over her head and tossed it to the floor.

Raj's eyes were the size of saucers as he stared up at the magnificent set of tits, still confined in her lacy, nearly see-through black bra.

She giggled when she saw his reaction. She looked lower and saw his thick chocolate cock completely stiff once again and standing perpendicular to his body.

Penny licked her lips and groaned; "OH GOD, I'm going to enjoy riding that monster!"

From the other room Sheldon yelled out; "My lord, you haven't even had coitus yet and you are already calling on the deity! I'll be up all night!"

Penny yelled out again; "SHUT-UP SHELDON!"

Raj yelled out; "Sheldon, if you saw what I'm looking at right now, you'd be up all night too!"

Penny bent down and gave Raj a passionate kiss; "Ahhh Thank You Sweetie, that was so nice to say!"

She bend over him again and whispered in his ear; "It's okay Raj, go ahead, be my guest and take my bra off, you earned it!"

She felt his cock scrap against her slim thigh and his clumsy fingers pulled at the three hooks holding her bra together. Finally getting them open she knelt up and the straps fell from her shoulders.

Penny shook her shoulders and the bra fell to his lap and landed on his cock and it swayed and twitched. She raised her hands and cupped the twin perfect mounds of flesh.

They stood high and they had to be large C cup size with large pink areoles and even darker pink, nearly red nipples. They stood stiff from their center and her thumbs came out and flicked them back and forth producing a moan from both herself and Raj.

She leaned over him and as her tits hovered just above his face she whispered out in a sexy lust filled voice; "Raj, would you like a taste? Would you like to suck on my big fat nipples? I just love having my tits played with!"

He nodded vigorously; "Oh MY YES PENNY! I would be honored!"

"You are so sweet Raj, but you don't have to say thank you every time, okay?"

He nodded; "Okay thank you!"

She laughed again and lowered her red, ripe tit to his lips and he placed his hands behind her and drew her down harder against him mouth. He worked the nipple over and over. Penny moaned softly as he ran his tongue around the sensitive areole and drew the stiff tip further into his mouth. His lips sucked even harder and another moan even louder escaped her mouth and she shifted allowing him to do the same to her other tit.

"My god I just love having my tits sucked on! Suck them harder Raj, ahhhh just like that! Don't stop, harder, harder!"

Raj finally took control and rolled Penny over onto her back and she smiled up at him; "It's about time you took control big boy; now let's see what you got!"

He swept a stray blonde lock from her face and stared down at those gorgeous dark blue eyes. Lowering his face he began to rain kisses all over her forehead, eyelids, cheeks and lips. They exchanged spit and tongues for several minutes.

Raj moved lower and sweeping her gorgeous hair from her neck he attacked her long slender neck. He licked and sucked on her tender flesh and produced a long groan from her lips; "Oh my god Raj, your mouth is driving me crazy!"

From the other room Sheldon yelled out; "Oh lord, here it goes! I'm going to have to listen to her calling god's name all night!"

Once again Penny yelled out; "SHUT-UP SHELDON, PUT YOUR FUCKING HEADPHONES ON!"

"I can't they hurt my head!"

Raj ignored both of them and planted wet kisses on both of her shoulders and moved lower to the tops of her sensitive mounds. Reaching the erect tips, he pushed the two mounds together and sucked on both nipples at the same time.

Penny let out a squeal; "OH lord Raj, that feels amazing, don't stop!"

He smiled and sucked and licked faster and harder causing Penny to scream out in pleasure.

Letting go he moved lower and reached Penny's squirming hips. She was still wearing her skintight pants and grasping them by the waistband he wiggled them back and forth and they finally cleared her slim hips and ample ass. He dragged them down her shapely legs and she assisted Raj by kicking them back and forth until they flew in the air to the floor below.

Raj knelt up, his thick chocolate cock swayed back and forth and Penny bit her lower lip as she watched that monster bob up and down so close to her pussy.

"My god Penny you are beautiful. Can I just sit here and stare a bit?"

Her eyes lit up and sparkled; "Ah Raj, take all the time you like sweetie, I'm not going anywhere!"

His eyes traveled from the tip of her blonde head, across her beautiful face. He stopped at her sexy tits and licked his lips as he watched them rise and fall from her labored breathing. Downward his gaze went to her flat belly and stopping at her pussy which was glistening with her juices. A tiny patch of blonde hair was wet with her juices just above her pussy. Raj was surprised she didn't have any panties on, but really didn't care. He looked lower, having a hard time tearing his eyes from her gorgeous fat lipped pussy; he took in her perfectly formed legs and tiny feet.

He slid down to those feet and taking first one and them the other in his hands he sucked and licked on each tiny toe. He ran his tongue around and around the digits causing her to squeal and giggle. Her giggling quickly dissipated when he lower the feet and began raining hot, wet kisses up her shapely legs.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers