Three Best Friends

Story Info
They find love for eack other.
3.6k words
2.71
36.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
85 Followers

Legal Info: You need to be 18 years old or older to read this story. This story is fictional, it is not true. If you are not 18 or you do not like stories that have erotic sexual themes in them, you do not need to be on this site.

Characters

Jill Love is a 21 year old Hawaiian female. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall and 105 pounds. She has silky, soft and wavy light-brown hair and light-brown eyes. Her skin is soft. She has medium length arms and legs with small hands and feet. Her ass is small, soft and tight. Her pussy is small, tight and has hair all over it but trimmed short, with a short and small clit. Her mouth lips are soft and full. Her stats are 34C-/28/30. She has soft, tight and medium-size breasts with medium-size nipples. She has a belly button ring, and a heart tattoo on her right ass cheek. She has on black tennis shoes and short white socks. She also has on low-cut, tight, black jean shorts cut very high. Her shirt is white with spaghetti straps and goes only to her belly button. She has on under that a silk, lace, string, pink bikini lingerie, panty and bra set.

Heather Lewis is a 21 year old black female. She is 5 feet 10 inches tall and 130 pounds. She has silky, soft and straight jet-black hair with brown eyes. She has soft full lips. Her skin is soft and light-brown in color. She has long arms and legs with small hands and feet. Her ass is small, tight and soft. Her pussy is medium-size, tight and has hair all around the top of it but trimmed short with a large and long clit. Her stats are 38D+/29/33. Her breasts are large, full, firm and soft with large nipples. She has belly button and pussy rings. She is wearing pink tennis shoes and short white socks. She is also wearing low-cut, tight pink tights. Her shirt has spaghetti straps and is white that goes to her belly button. She is wearing under that silk, lace, string pink bikini lingerie panty and bra set.

Craig Cook is a 21 year old white male. He is 6 feet 1 inch tall and 185 pounds. He has silky, soft, straight platnium-blonde hair and sparkley light-blue eyes. His skin is soft. He has long arms and legs with medium-size hands and feet. His ass is medium-size. His dick is 8 inches long by 2.5 inches wide. He is well muscled and works out. He has on brown leather tennis shoes and short white socks. He has on loose fitting blue-jeans. His shirt is short sleeved, white button up dress shirt. His underwear is silk, string and black.

History: These three people have been friends for a long time because they have been neighbors sense they were little kids. All of them have graduated from collage. The two girls now live in an apartment together across town from there parents' house. Craig lives in the apartment next to them because they all wanted to still live near each other. Both of the girls have a crush on Craig but also have a crush on each other. They have never told each other how they feel about Craig or each other. The three of them have just moved in these apartments yesterday.

Story:

This story begins with Jill and Heather in their apartment just waking up in their own bedrooms. Jill gets out of bed and picks out her clothes for the day. She lays then down on the bed. She sets the water tempature to warm and took off her night clothes. She steps into the shower and begins to wash herself off. She washes off her whole body including her breasts, ass and pussy.

Mean while, Heather gets out of bed and picks out clean clothes and takes off her night clothes. She lays the clothes down on the bed. When Jill got done she steps out of the shower and dries herself off. Jill walks into the hall, back to her room, nude and Heather walks into the hall to the bathroom, nude. They see each other nude and a look of surprise comes to both of their faces.

Jill says "Just going back to my room. Heather, you look great!"

Heather says "I was just going to the bathroom. You look great too."

Jill says "Their is something I have always wanted to tell you."

Heather says "What is it?"

Jill says "I have a crush on you and Craig. I want to have a three-some with the two of you."

Heather says "Really! I have a crush on you and Craig also. I have wanted to have a three-some with you too. Let me take a shower and we can talk some more."

Jill says "OK, beautiful. Want me to take one with you?"

Heather says "Sure why not."

Jill and Heather walk into the bathroom together, holding hands. Heather sets the water tempature and they get in the shower together. They wash all over the others body, washing the others complete body including the others breasts, ass and pussy. When they get done washing off each others best spots and step out of the shower. They dry off each others whole body and especially paying close attention to the others breasts, ass and pussy. They walk out of the bathroom and back into the hall, holding hands. They stop in the hall and go to their own rooms to put on clean clothes. Jill goes into her bedroom and Heather goes into hers. Jill in her room puts on her clean clothes. Heather in her room dies the same thing. When they get done, they walk together into the living room. They set down on the love-seat together.

Jill leans over to Heather, their faces getting closer and closer until Jill puts her full luscious lips on Heather's full luscious lips. Jill kisses her softly and lightly at first until Heather starts to kiss her back. They kiss each other more passionately, pressing their lips tighter together and enjoying each others soft sweet lips against each other. Heather then snakes her tongue between her lips and between Jill's lips. Heather caresses Jill's tongue with her own. They continue to kiss each other for what seems like hours but is only a few minutes. They stop kissing to catch their breathes.

Jill puts her hands on Heather's blouse and pulls up on it. Heather raises her hands and lets her pull it off. Jill kisses around her neck and down her left shoulder to her elbow. She kisses back up to her neck, down the other side to her shoulder and on down to the elbow. Jill gets up and Heather lays down on the floor to let Jill get better access to her. Jill sets down between Heather's legs and leans over to Heather's neck, kissing all around it. Jill kisses down the front of her body to her bra covered beautiful breasts. She kisses all around Heather's full breasts, that is not covered by the bra.

Jill undoes the clasp on the front of Heather's bra. Heather raises up just long enough for Jill to pull it off. Jill lays her hands on Heather's succulent tits and caresses each tit with wonderful grace. She rubs Heather's nipples between her fingers and thumb, lightly pinching, twisting and tickling them. Jill's fingers are unconsciously playing a tune on her nipples. Jill continues to caresses Heather's breasts and nipples. Moans of pleasure and ecstasy escape from Heather's full lips. Heather has her eyes closed luxuriating in the sensations Jill's fingers are bringing to her breasts. Jill lowers her head down to Heather's hard nipples. Jill sucks on it between her lips, flicking it with her tongue giving it a gentle bite every few seconds. Jill sucks on Heather's big nipples going back and forth from one to the other. Moans of ecstasy come from her mouth, she continues to suck on her breasts. Jill goes on down Heather's stomach kissing it, to her belly button. Jill kisses it and sticks her tongue into it, licking all around the inside of it.

Jill takes off Heather's shoes and socks. Jill puts her fingers in the waist band of Heather's tights and panties. Heather raises up her soft ass and Jill pulls down her tights and panties, pulling them off. Heather gets up and takes off Jill's clothes one by one until they both were standing their nude. Heather lays back down on the floor and Jill lays down on top of her in a 69 position. Jill and Heather kiss each other on the wet pussies, pushing their tongue inside the others sweet wet cunt. They lick slowly across the outer folds of each other. They lick all around the inside of the others pink soaking pussy, tasting how sweet and wet the others succulent snatch is. They lick across the others long clit, sucking it between their lips. Going in deeper they twist their tongues trying to go in as far as possible. They suck, lick and bit the others clit lightly every little bit. They flick their tongues across the others hard clit causing their bodies to jerk and they to push their hips towards the others mouth. They continue to eat out the others pussy, licking all around the inside. Their bodies are building to their climax and wanting to release their built up pressure. With one final flick across the others sweet clit it didn't take long to receive the reaction they are hoping for. They both moan in ecstasy as their bodies shake in a wonderful, huge and the biggest climax and cumming they have ever had. They taste each others sweet cherry juices flowing into their mouths. Their bodies shake for thirty minutes and they pass out from the pleasure. When they wake up, they talked about it.

Jill says "That was wonderful, Heather. I loved it. Let go to one of our rooms to do this more."

Heather says "I loved it too but we need to clean up the house and put the rest of our stuff away."

Jill says "Oh ya. Lets continue this later, my love!"

Heather says "Ok my dear!"

Jill and Heather put back on their clothes and start to clean the house. They both do the cleaning of the house together and put away the rest of their stuff. After they were done, they cook breakfast and eat it at the table. They wash all the dishes, putting them away. They go into the living room and set on the love-seat beside each other.

Jill says "I have been thinking of how to tell Craig about our feelings for him, but I can't come with anything. Do you have any ideas?"

Heather says "Well I do but I don't think it is a good one."

Jill says " What? Let me hear it."

Heather says "OK. We could just go over their and tell him, how we feel about him and hope he likes the idea."

Jill says "I guess we can try it, all he can say is that he hates us."

Heather says "That is what I am afraid of."

Jill says " Lets go over their now and tell him."

Heather says "Ok lets go."

They stand up and walk out their door holding hands and over to my apartment door. Heather knocks on the door and rings the door bell. After several minutes I come to the door and open it. I see Jill and Heather standing at my door.

I say "What are the two of you doing here?"

Heather says "We want to talk to you about something important."

I say "What is it?"

Jill says "Can we come in to talk?"

I say "Sure come on in."

Heather and Jill walk inside of my apartment with me. They set down in chairs in my living room. Jill, Heather and me get comfortable in the chairs.

I say "What do you want to talk to me about?"

Heather breathes heavily for a few seconds and says "We want to tell you that we both want to be your girl friend at the same time. What I mean is that we want to have a three-some with you. What do you think?"

With a stunned look on my face, I say "Really?! I have liked the two of you in that way for along time but was to afraid to tell you. I was also afraid at what you might say about having a three-some."

Jill says "You like us in the same way. WOW!"

Heather says "This is our dream come true."

I say "I am glad, the two of you want to do this."

Jill says "Why don't we go to your room and do something about this."

I say "Lets go."

Jill, Heather and I walk to my room right down the hall. We walk inside my room and see a king size bed. We strip off our own clothes and put them in separate piles. We then lay down on my bed with me laying in the middle and with Jill on my right and Heather on my left. I put my hands around their heads and they put theirs hands around me. We hug each other very passionately.

I say "I love the both of you very much."

They say, we love you too. I crawl up Jill's soft sexy body to her breasts. I lay my raging hard cock down between her breasts. I pump my dick back and forth between her big sexy tits. She moans in delight with each thrust between her breasts. I keep on fucking her soft firm tits, and she pushes on each side of her breasts with her hands against my dick. I keep on pumping my long prick between her full breasts, feeling the great pressure on my hard cock. When I feel my balls about to let go, I shoot my hot load all over her hot sexy breasts, chest and neck. She rubs it into her beautiful body.

I crawl over and up Heather's soft sexy body to her breasts. I lay my raging hard cock down between her breasts. I pump my dick back and forth between her big sexy tits. She moans in delight with each thrust between her breasts. I keep on fucking her soft firm tits, and she pushes on each side of her breasts with her hands against my dick. I keep on pumping my long prick between her full breasts, feeling the great pressure on my hard cock. When I feel my balls about to let go, I shoot my hot load all over her hot sexy breasts, chest and neck. She rubs it into her beautiful body.

I get up and tell them to turn over face down, so I can get to their sexy asses. I lay back down on Heather. I lay my cock up against Heather's asshole, putting the tip of it inside her. I inch my raging hard-on into her tight butthole. She squeals like a pig as I plug more of my dick into her tight asshole. When I get all the way in I begin to fuck her back and forth, sliding in and out of her asshole. As I pound her virgin ass, she cums so very hard. I keep on pumping my dick in and out of her butthole. When I am about to cum, I push my cock down deep into her depths. I shoot load after hot load into her tight asshole, that made her body climax again. I pull out of her wonderful asshole.

I crawl over to Jill's body and line my hard cock up with her asshole. I lay my cock up against her asshole, putting the tip of it inside her. I inch my raging hard-on into her tight butthole. She squeals like a pig as I plug more of my dick into her asshole. When I get all the way in I begin to fuck her back and forth, sliding in and out of her asshole. As I pound her virgin ass, she cums so very hard. I kept on pumping my hard dick in and out of her tight butthole. When I am about to cum, I push my cock down deep into her depths. I shoot load after hot load into her tight asshole, that made her body climax again. I pull out of her wonderful asshole.

I get back up and I tell them to turn over face up. I crawl over and up Jill's sexy body and kiss her on the mouth. I ease Jill's thighs apart with my knees and rub my cock up and down her pussy lips coating it with her juices. She parts her pussy lips, and I slowly push just the tip in, getting about halfway in, I finally felt resistance. I pull back and thrust quickly into her tearing through her virginity and pushing fully into her. She gasps from the pain, I lay perfectly still inside of her waiting for her to adjust. I pull back leaving just the tip inside of her and slowly push back in. I move forward getting more and more of myself into her grasp until I am all the way in her. Her legs are soon around my waist and I move in and out of her going deeper inside a little faster with each thrust. She is so slick that I am able to fuck her fast and hard with each thrust. She moans in complete pleasure with each thrust, squeezing her pussy tightly around my throbbing cock each time. Her body shook as one intense orgasm after another swept through her body. I fuck her in this way for ar least half an hour and she never stopped responding as if she is in ecstasy. In mere seconds I can feel my balls begin to tighten and I tell her I am about to cum. With one final thrust deep into her, I hold myself in her depths as my cock erupts into several blasts of hot cum. Feeling me shoot my hot load into her, she moans loudly pushing over the edge into another intense orgasm. Finally we start to come down from our highs, resting until we are fully down. Then I pull out of her sweet soaking pussy.

I crawl over and up Heather's sexy body and kiss her on the mouth. I ease Heather's thighs apart with my knees and rub my cock up and down her pussy lips coating it with her juices. She parts her pussy lips, and I slowly push just the tip in, getting about halfway in, I finally felt resistance. I pull back and thrust quickly into her tearing through her virginity and pushing fully into her. She gasps from the pain, I lay perfectly still inside of her waiting for her to adjust. I pull back leaving just the tip inside of her and slowly push back in. I move forward getting more and more of myself into her grasp until I am all the way in her. Her legs are soon around my waist and I move in and out of her going deeper inside a little faster with each thrust. She is so slick that I am able to fuck her fast and hard with each thrust. She moans in complete pleasure with each thrust, squeezing her pussy tightly around my throbbing cock each time. Her body shook as one intense orgasm after another swept through her body. I fuck her in this way for ar least half an hour and she never stopped responding as if she is in ecstasy. In mere seconds I can feel my balls begin to tighten and I tell her I am about to cum. With one final thrust deep into her, I hold myself in her depths as my cock erupts into several blasts of hot cum. Feeling me shoot my hot load into her, she moans loudly pushing over the edge into another intense orgasm. Finally we start to come down from our highs, resting until we are fully down. Then I pull out of her sweet soaking pussy. The three of us lay down on the bed and fall fast asleep.

**************************************************

By the time we wake up it is nine o'clock the next day. We slept the rest of that day and all night long. The three of us decide to move in together, so we put all of my stuff in their apartment. We sell all the unneeded furniture and put all the rest away in their apartment, which is now our apartment. We have only one bed of all of us to sleep in together. I continue to have sex with them every night and they continue to play with each other also. Then one day Heather and Jill came back from a medical clinic, to tell me that they are both pregnant by me. We are all happy about it and so we celebrate by going out to eat and a movie.

We tell all of our parents about our relationship and about them being pregnant. Our parents say "Is that the kind of relationship you want?" We say "Yes it is." Our parents say "We are all happy for you then." The time eventually came for them to have the babies.

Jill's 1/2 Hawaiian, 1/2 white baby girl is named Amanda Marie Cook. She has soft, olive skin. She has silky, soft, wavy dirty-blonde hair and sparkley light-blue eyes.

Heather's 1/2 black, 1/2 white baby boy is named Jason Michael Cook. He has soft light-brown skin. He has silky, soft straight dark-brown hair and sparkley light-brown eyes.

The End?

Baloden
Baloden
85 Followers