One Hot Holiday

Story Info
Reserved wife becomes hot and bothered at poolside.
1.9k words
3.92
63.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping off the plane, Alice felt the warm air whipping at her skirt. Her husband Jack walked down the steps behind her, carrying armfuls of hand luggage. After the four hour flight they had finally landed in Greece to start their holiday together.

They collected their suitcases and walked through the crowded airport to find a man holding up a sign with their surname on. The man was in his mid-forties and was wearing a grey shirt that stank of sweat and stale smoke. He took them to the cab and helped them load their suitcases into the boot.

"Did you really need to bring this many suitcases?" Jack questioned Alice.

"Yes, I did. One is for clothes; one is for shoes and jewellery." She looked at his much smaller suitcase and laughed to herself. She never travelled light. You never know when you might need something. Better to be safe than sorry after all.

The cab drove them through winding roads lined with trees and small farmhouses. After half an hour they eventually arrived at their apartments. They unloaded the boot and dragged their cases to the reception desk to get their room key. The woman behind the desk had olive skin and dark brown eyes, her cleavage was more than visible in her tight red blouse and they both tried hard not to stare.

After finally getting into their room, they both fell onto the bed, exhausted. The heat was intense, even in the air-conditioned apartment room. The top that Alice was wearing had been more suitable for the chilly London weather so she sat up and peeled it off. Jack watched his wife as she bent down to her suitcase to fetch another top, in just a black lace bra. He felt his pants tighten. He unzipped them and waited for her to stand back up again. When she did so she glanced his way and noticed his cock bulging through his pants. Grinning, she unhooked the back of her bra slowly and let it drop onto the floor. Her huge breasts bounced as she sat down on the bed and began unbuttoning Jack's shirt. She worked her hands down to his cock, which was now throbbing with anticipation and began fondling it through the cotton to help it escape so she could clasp it into her perfectly manicured fingers.

Once she had it clutched in her hand, she moved her head towards it and began sucking and licking the tip with the very end of her tongue. He began moaning which made her hornier, knowing she was pleasing him, and she took his whole length into her mouth and sucked at him. He reached down and took hold of her enormous breasts and began tweaking her hard nipples with his fingers. Then he pulled her head off his cock and lifted her on top of him, pulling her lace knickers to one side underneath her skirt. He slid himself into her; she was so wet that he could hardly stand it. He thrust in and out of her as hard as he could while watching her breasts bouncing and the ecstasy in her face. She moaned louder and louder until he couldn't keep himself under control any longer and he exploded inside of her as she let out a scream.

Collapsing onto the bed, he watched her chest heaving, catching her breath. She smiled at him and they both fell asleep.

The next day, sitting in the poolside cafe eating breakfast, Jack started complaining of stomach ache.

"It could have been something I ate last night at the buffet." He said. Alice nodded.

"Maybe you should go and sleep it off for a bit? I'll be ok down here by myself." She buried in her bag for a book and her sunglasses. Jack thought for a moment and decided it was a good idea.

"You know where I am if you need me." He said and got up from the table to go to the room.

Alice found herself a free sun lounger next to the pool and threw down her towel. She took off her top to reveal her deep purple bikini. Then she lay on the bed and opened up her book.

After a while she lifted her sunglasses and glanced around the pool. She decided to go for a swim to cool down a bit. Sliding off the bed she made her way into the pool, dipping her feet in to check how cold it was, and then lowering herself in using the metal steps. She shivered at first but soon got used to the temperature. She swam around the older couples and the children with their inflatable rings. She looked over to her sun bed to see her towel had fallen off and a man was making his way towards it to put his towel on it. She swam to the steps and hurled herself out, dripping wet and made her way over to her bed where the man had just stopped.

"Sorry but this bed is already taken." She said, pointing to her things that were now on the floor. The man turned round and smiled at her. Her heart skipped a beat. He was tall with huge muscles and tanned skin. His teeth gleamed as did his deep brown eyes. He ran his fingers through his black hair.

"Sorry, I didn't see your things. This place is packed so I just made a bee-line for a bed I thought might be free." He gestured for her to take the bed back. A woman who had been lying on the bed next to them spoke up.

"I'm going now so one of you can have my bed." She smiled as she started gathering up her things.

Alice put her towel back on the lounger and lay on her front, undoing the straps on her bikini. The man lay next to her.

"I'm Liam by the way." He said.

"Alice" Alice replied.

"What brings you here then?" Liam asked. Alice hesitated and before she even had time to think, her mouth ran away with her.

"I'm here on my own, just needed a break from work." She blurted out.

"Ah." Liam grinned. "I'm here with friends only they've gone to the beach today. I was a bit hung-over this morning so I decided to give it a miss and come down here instead."

Alice felt a little guilty, knowing her husband was asleep upstairs, ill. But she was mesmerized by this man. She closed her eyes but all she could think of was touching his tanned skin, wondering what was underneath those tight shorts.

She opened her eyes quickly to try and shake it off.

"Your back's getting a bit red there you know." Liam told her.

"Oh, right. Thanks." She said, reaching for her sun cream. She re-tied her bikini straps and sat up to rub in the cream.

"Would you like me to help you?" asked Liam.

"Erm... yes please." Alice lay back onto her front and Liam stood over her and massaged the cream in with his huge hands. She tingled all over every time he touched her and she bit her lip to try and take her mind off it. She turned her head behind her to look at him to find he was also looking at her. She knew it was wrong, but she wanted him.

"Thanks" she smiled after he'd finished. He gave her a look which made her whole body tingle again. She could feel her bikini bottoms getting wet and it wasn't from the pool water.

"All this sun's giving me a headache." Liam started. "Do you fancy going somewhere else?"

Alice nodded immediately. She left her things behind and followed him along the cool stone path up to the apartments. They stopped outside one of the apartment doors. 48b. She was familiar with it because in 48a lay her sleeping husband. But at that moment, she didn't care. She couldn't help herself and she walked into the apartment with Liam.

Liam offered her a drink.

"Just a glass of ice water will do." She replied. He poured her a glass and handed it to her. She turned suddenly to look out towards the balcony when something sharp caught her on the foot and she stumbled, pouring the ice cold water over herself.

"Shit!" she cried. The water was so cold her nipples had hardened and were visible through her thin bikini.

"Let me get you a towel." Liam handed her a bath towel and she went to dry herself off when she noticed the huge bulge in his shorts. She looked up at him and saw he was looking at her, like a hungry animal. She dropped the towel and he walked over to her and kissed her. They kissed hard all the way into the bedroom where they fell onto the bed.

Liam fumbled with her bikini straps while she grasped his muscled arms. He freed her breasts and caressed them with his fingers, then began licking her hard nipples. She tugged at his shorts and pulled them off. Looking down she saw his cock. It was bigger than any she had ever seen and it made her want him more. He ripped off her bikini bottoms and shoved his fingers inside her. She gasped loudly and dug her nails into his back. He continued kissing her neck fiercely while fingering her. She arched her back, trying hard not to cum. She didn't want it to be over yet. She pulled his hand away from her and grabbed at his massive cock and thrust it into her. Sweat dripped from his hair onto her breasts as he fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked before. She couldn't help moaning and screaming, she'd never felt like this.

"Harder..." she managed to blurt out. He thrust deeper and deeper. She could feel the length of him inside her. For a brief moment she realised that this room was adjacent to the one her sleeping husband was in, just as she let out another huge scream.

She felt him getting faster and she knew he was going to cum. She slid away from him. He looked confused until she made her way down the bed and took his cock in her mouth. He moved himself so he could put his face under her and lick her clit while she worked on him. She sucked until she could feel he was about to blow. Then she sat up, lowering herself onto his face as he came all over her breasts. He carried on licking her until she felt the climax building up inside her and let out a huge moan. She climbed off him and lay beside him on the bed.

"Wow." He mouthed to her.

Five minutes later, she was putting her bikini back on. She made her way back down to the pool, grinning to herself. She bumped into the back of someone; Jack

"Oh, there you are." He said, smiling. "I've been looking for you. Where have you been?"

"Oh... I just went for a walk to cool off. It got hot lying in the sun for so long. Feeling better?"

"Yes, I am actually. That sleep did me the world of good. Although I was woken up by some couple in the room next to us having the loudest sex. Mind you, it sounded like they were having fun."

"Yeah..." Alice nodded. "I'm sure they were."