Look But Don't Touch

Story Info
Well maybe just a little.
1.1k words
4.07
20.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is only one rule: you can look but you can't touch. Are you in agreement? OK then, let us begin.

***

I sit at one end of the bed, you at the other. This seemed like a good idea when I thought of it, but the reality is that I'm terrified. No matter what we've done before, I always worry that I won't live up to your expectations and I'd hate for you to be disappointed in me.

For a moment we sit there staring at each other. I know that if I let this go on too long then I won't be able to do it all, nerves will get the better of me, and I can see you're getting impatient. Believe me when I say I've never done this before and please be gentle with me?

Lifting my hand, I begin to unbutton my shirt, starting at the bottom and working my way up. The fabric falls naturally back in place so that by the time I'm finished, although it's now completely undone, you can see nothing. I can sense your frustration.

Careful not to reveal too much I lean over and hand you my camera. You look down at it for a second, then back up at me, I grin and switch it on, my shirt slipping to the side a little so that you catch a glimpse of my bra before I sit back and it drops back into place.

Raising the camera, you snap off a photo.

***

Holding your gaze, I slowly raise my knees to my chest, ankles crossed and I lean back, resting my weight on my hands.

The action causes my shirt to fall open and my skirt to rise up my bare legs. I shrug my shoulders and the shirt slides teasingly down my arms to rest at my wrists. Now I am revealed, but the way I have positioned myself means you can see very little, my bare shoulders, the thin straps of my bra, my knees hiding my breasts from your view. My skirt is high up my legs and you can see all the way up and down them, but frustratingly, not between them, my knees pressed tight together and my ankles preventing you from seeing any further.

You wonder if I'm wearing any panties and the thought makes you grin, your trousers starting to feel tight. You're not wearing anything beneath them and your cock pushes against your zip, the hard metal and coarse fabric rubbing against you as you wriggle slightly to get comfortable.

My breathing is quick now, partly from nerves and partly from arousal. I don't know if I'm doing it right or not but sitting here half naked, teasing you, is certainly having an effect on me.

I can feel my nipples tightening inside the cups of my bra as my breathing causes them to rub against the rough lace, a combination of pain and pleasure that makes my eyes close for a second and my back arch forward. I can feel myself getting wetter, my pussy swollen and slick with my juices.

Opening my eyes I watch you carefully as I lean forward and tug the sleeves of my shirt from my wrists, tossing it carelessly off the bed. I see you smirk as my movements reveal part of me to you. Resting my chin on my knees I look up at you and you take another photograph.

***

"Take off your shirt," I say softly and stare as inch by inch you raise the hem, teasing me in return.

Impatiently I watch as you tug the t-shirt over your head, the sight of your naked chest making my fingers itch to touch you.

Holding your gaze I slide my legs down over the satin sheets towards you, until I'm almost touching you. I can feel the heat from your skin against the soles of my feet, radiating through your trousers.

With one hand I unclasp my bra, the straps falling from my shoulders as I lean forward, exposing my breasts as I allow the bra to fall away entirely. With a soft groan you unzip your trousers, your cock springing free, hard and ready for action. Fisting your hand around it you slowly start to pump up and down.

I draw in a shuddering breath, your hand moving on your cock is incredibly erotic, and at the same time, I'm jealous that it's not me holding you in my hand and sliding your hot shaft beneath my fingers.

I can almost imagine I can feel it as I lean back against the headboard, lifting my hips slightly so that I can slide my skirt down until I'm completely naked before you.

With your free hand you lift the camera, waiting as I raise my knees and spread my legs for you. Pressing the button, you take another picture.

***

Roughly you pull off your trousers, moving closer as you do so. Never taking your eyes from my glistening pussy.

Unable to help myself, my hand goes between my legs, one finger pressed deep inside me before I slide it slowly up to circle my clit. Of its own volition it seems, your finger follows, the other hand still working your cock. As I feel your finger enter me my eyes drift shut, all my being concentrated on your finger slowly pushing in and out of me.

"Open your mouth," you whisper, and I feel your finger reluctantly slip out of my pussy and lift to my mouth. My tongue circles your finger before I suck it into my mouth, my fingers moving more frantically on my clit as I feel myself getting closer to cumming.

Pulling your finger out of my mouth you grasp my hips and yank me down the bed until I'm laying prone, your knees straddling my hips, my hand still between my legs.

I look up at you and we lock gazes again as your fist begins to move faster on your dick, my fingers resuming their frenzied rubbing on my clit.

Breathing fast I let out little moans of pleasure as I watch your cock swell in your hand. With a cry I cum, shoving my fingers inside me, needing to be filled by something as I convulse underneath you.

My orgasm seems to trigger your own and you groan as you shoot thick ropes of cum over my face and breasts, my mouth open to catch what I can, never taking my eyes from yours.

Breathing hard, your hand slows, and I lift my head to hungrily lick the last drops of cum from your cock.

Looking down at me, you reach back to grab the camera. With a satisfied smirk you take one final picture.