A Dark, Carnal Knight

Story Info
A very sex filled tale of seduction in a swingers club.
3.1k words
4.21
47.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were sitting on the edge of the bed when he eased her onto her back and ably moved to his knees on the floor in front of her. He blithely pushed her mini skirt from her thighs to her waist and gently opened her legs. As she lay on her back she felt his warm breath between her legs and began to relax just a little. She loved his kisses on the inside of her thighs and anticipated the little jolts of erotic electricity that would soon flow through her brain as his tongue created the desire for sex in her mind. She knew she would ultimately give in to his lustful, teasing, tongue poking and prodding the folds of her pussy. She especially liked it when he twirled the piercing in her pussy.

The second man watched intently and decided to move around to the back of the bed. He began to caress her neck and slowly opened the buttons on the black mesh-backed vest that covered her breasts. As he opened the last button, he draped the vest on either side of her and she allowed his hands to slowly massage her breasts. Her nipples responded to his hands as he lowered his lips to hers. She was now surrounded by two men, one white, and one black, who were beginning to control and direct her own lustful feelings.

They arrived at the club early in the evening. The plan was to have dinner, a few drinks and enjoy the rest of the evening dancing and socializing. The club suited them well. It was an environment that allowed its members to express their sexuality. It was a private establishment designed to allow men and women uninhibited freedoms not found or legally allowed in normal nightclubs.

The club provided an elevated dining area that seated 100 guests, a large dance floor, a DJ booth, a large U-shaped bar that would serve 50 members without a wait, a section of pub tables and bar stools adjacent to the dance floor, a dozen private rooms and a large hot tub completed the furnishings. The place was well designed.

Tom and Lori found a table for two in the dimly lit dining area. Dinner was punctuated by longing gazes and flirtatious comments. They ate dinner, talked for a while and then moved down to find a pub table between the dance floor and the bar. The drinks began to create a sexy, fun mood in both of them as Tom admired every inch of his beautiful wife. He told her frequently that she was the hottest woman on the planet. Lori was a terrific and sexy woman to be with and Tom appreciated every moment.

A few drinks and several dances later, Tom was ready to attack Lori right on the dance floor. Lori was dressed in a tight, low cut, black shirt, covered with a buttoned, black vest, a gray and black patterned mini-skirt with stockings and heels to finish the look. And what a look it was. Simply sexy. Some women might describe it as cute but, 'hot as hell, come get me', was the message to most men.

They chatted with the barkeep and a few other folks but didn't envision anything serious happening with each other until they could no longer stand the hip grinding, flirty, dirty dancing. Apparently Tom wasn't the only person to notice Lori as a guy named Leon stopped at their table to introduce himself and ask Lori to dance. After the dance, Leon walked Lori back to the table and the three of them settled into a get-to-know-you conversation. Leon was an easy going guy who recently retired from the Marine Corps. He seemed more than happy to spend the evening with them to at least dance with Lori a few more times. Leon was quick-witted and the three of them conversed comfortably.

Tom sensed Leon's attraction to Lori and decided to increase the intensity and excitement of the evening. At some point during the conversation, Lori excused herself to use the ladies room when Tom whispered in her ear and asked her to remove her shirt, panties and stockings while she was away. He wanted to gauge Leon's interest and watch his reaction when she returned.

When Lori returned, Leon and Tom were talking and it took a few minutes for Leon to notice that several key pieces of her attire were missing. The most striking visual draw was the fact that the three-buttoned black vest only partially covered her breasts. Without a bra or shirt, Tom had given Leon plenty of reason to now notice Lori a bit more intimately. After a few more minutes of conversation, the three of them decided to dance. Lori had two very interested men dancing with her. With a guy in front and one behind her the frequent touches and rubs from their bodies as they danced created more than a little warmth on the dance floor. As the song ended, she felt flushed from the contact of two men who virtually imprisoned her on the dance floor. She was happy to return to the table to light a cigarette and cool down.

After a short break and with very little prompting, all three of them returned to the dance floor with the next series of lyrically charged dance tunes. Again, to ante up the moment, during one song, Tom opened the buttons on Lori's vest and while she didn't verbally object, she gave Tom that 'what are you up to' smirk. With her breast completely exposed and the music filling the room, he turned her around to face Leon. His eyes were glued to her chest and his reaction was one of surprise and delight when he looked over her shoulder with a thank you nod to Tom. The dancing only became hotter. As the song ended, Lori buttoned her vest and the three of them returned to the table.

Leon showed his interest and admiration by moving his chair closer to Lori. Tom caught a glimpse of motion from Leon and saw his hand slide along Lori's thigh to the bottom of her skirt. With Tom's hand rubbing her neck and shoulders and Leon massaging her thigh, Lori was feeling a little sensual tingling from all the attention. Both men found her extremely attractive and took great pleasure in her sexy, physical attributes.

Breaks from the dance floor were generally only long enough to enjoy a drink from the bar. As the night progressed, the dance floor filled with couples or small groups of people who could not get enough of each other. A few drinks, great dance music and sexy club clothes made for an intoxicating mixture. During a particularly hot rap song, Tom raised Lori's skirt over her hips and watched their reflection in a wall length mirror as the three of them did a very erotic bump and grind while several others watched and visually applauded. Tom loved to show Lori's sexy body. The clubs atmosphere was changing and everyone was having a good time teasing and tempting. Several women danced topless and some of their partners were willing to help a skirt or dress creep up a little higher to encourage the voyeuristic cravings of others.

Leon decided to stand next to Lori at the table during a break from the dance floor. He moved close to her occasionally whispering in her ear while Tom talked with another couple that had joined them. The conversation was light-hearted but the sexual innuendo was obvious. After a few moments, Tom noticed Leon's hand inside Lori's vest massaging her breasts while they all chatted. Lori attempted to join the conversation but the effects of Leon's attentive fingers were apparent. Tom glanced around the table and wasn't the only one to notice her aroused nipples as she responded to Leon's touch. Lori didn't stop Leon when he opened a button on her vest. The sight of his hand touching and tantalizing her breasts was stimulating to everyone at the table. There was no doubt that the party had to move to a private room. The couple sitting with them suggested that they all find a room. Everyone agreed and left their table, walked down a hallway corridor and eventually found a room with two beds.

The other couple was thrilled at the opportunity to display their affection for each other. They were soon naked and the woman decided to kiss and lick her husband's cock as the other three watched. Their act of open sexual wantonness soon had an effect on the others. Lori's sexy clothes and the idea of her naked body seduced Tom and Leon at the same time.

They were sitting on the edge of the bed when Tom eased her onto her back and ably moved to his knees on the floor in front of her. Tom blithely pushed her mini skirt from her thighs to her waist and gently opened her legs. As Lori lay on her back she felt his warm breath between her legs and began to relax just a little. She loved his kisses on the inside of her thighs and anticipated the little jolts of erotic electricity that would soon flow through her brain as his tongue created the desire for sex in her mind. She knew she would ultimately give in to his lustful, teasing, tongue poking and prodding the folds of her pussy. She especially liked it when he twirled the piercing in her pussy.

The couple next to them was now completely naked. As they switched positions, they watched Tom open Lori's legs and gazed in appreciation as Lori slowly slid into a sexual daze. They felt the sex. He moved to position where he could fuck his wife and watch the three people in front of them.

Leon watched intently and decided to move around to the back of the bed. He began to caress Lori's neck and slowly opened the buttons on the black vest that covered her breasts. As he opened the last button, he draped the vest on either side of her and she allowed his hands to slowly massage her breasts. Her nipples again, responded to his hands as he lowered his lips to hers. She was now surrounded by two men, one white, and one black, who were beginning to control and direct her own lustful feelings.

It wasn't very long until Tom's kisses resulted in the wetness both were accustomed to and it flowed from her pussy as she started to feel the buzzing in her head and butterflies in her stomach. Lori was getting sexually excited and Tom knew it. He slowed a bit to tease her and watched as Leon removed his pants and slowly moved his semi-rigid black cock toward her lips. Leon gently tilted Lori's head in the direction of his cock and eased the underside of his cock along her lips while holding her head. As he slid his cock back and forth over her lips she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

Lori hesitated for a few moments and then opened her mouth and enveloped Leon's cock. She slowly moved her head back and forth and soon Leon was moving his hips to meet her mouth. Lori was lying on her back, her legs pushed open with a man licking her pussy and another man kneeling over her with his cock in her mouth. Tom noticed an increase in her wetness and noticed his own erection as well. The sexual excitement was dizzying. As Lori licked and sucked, Leon became more excited as evidenced by the now rigid blackness in Lori's mouth.

Tom stood up to watch his gorgeous wife sucking a black man and eased out of his pants to join the nakedness on display in front of him. The visual excitement was too much and he slowly worked his way up over Lori's body until his erection found the warmth of her wet opening. As Lori continued sucking on Leon, Tom pushed his own cock into her waiting pussy. He thought he heard a muffled moan emanate from her as he slowly eased himself in and out of her body. Leon noticed that the excitement from Tom and Lori fucking each other was building rapidly and eased out of Lori's mouth to allow her to enjoy the moment.

Tom and Lori were both feeling the sexual excitement increasing toward climax. The spasms started and Tom began to come in his sexy wife who pushed her hips up to meet his thrusting motion. Tom felt her pussy become very wet and hot as her moans of pleasure revealed her orgasm starting. She clenched her pussy around his cock and pushed her hips upward to force him against her clitoris until she was satisfied. Tom loved making love to Lori. She was the epitome of femme sexualité. They stayed joined for a few moments savoring the orgasms they shared.

As they slowly caught their breath, Tom heard Leon open the cellophane package containing a condom. Lori sat up on the edge of the bed to gather her thoughts and sense her surroundings when she heard Leon ask Tom if he could try as he rolled the condom over his cock. Tom touched Lori's sexy thighs and for a brief moment she held them tight. As Tom smiled, she allowed him to open her thighs and move her back onto the bed. She was a sight to behold. A hot, sexy, white woman with her skirt still pushed up around her hips, legs slightly parted, her completely shaven pussy complimented her naked and exposed breasts. She was lying on her back with a very submissive smile on her face knowing she was about to be entered by a black man.

Leon was obviously excited. His cock was hard and very thick. As Leon moved over her he used his knees to spread her legs a little further. He kissed her and she responded. She was nervous but excited. Her nipples were hard. Her legs were open and even if she wanted to close them it wasn't going to happen now. He kissed her neck, pushed himself up on his elbows, stared into her eyes, smiled at her, and then pushed his cock into her.

She felt him ease into her as her pussy stretched to accommodate his thickness. He moved slowly at first allowing her to respond to his cock. She felt his chest on hers and her taut nipples tingled as their bodies began to find a rhythm. Her sexual lust was beginning to build, her hips reacting to his deep, angled, piston-like thrusts. She no longer had control as Leon increased his penetrating plunges into her. Tom noticed her head roll to one side as Lori's hips met Leon's with every stroke of his cock. He was steady and constant and he caused her body to react to his intensifying sexual encouragement. Her breathing became unfocused and distorted. She reached up to hold his shoulders with her hands as she raised her knees. She placed her heels into the small of his muscular ass as if she was trying to ride a wild stallion. The contrast of her white skin against his black body created a visually appealing sexual alchemy with two bodies moving with one purpose. Lori began to moan, quietly at first, and Leon noticed her reactions. Again, she moved her head from one side to the other. He suddenly pushed himself deep into her body almost stabbing her with his thick cock and Lori's body bucked as her orgasm rippled through her body. With a sigh of contentment, she dropped her knees back to the bed and her hands fell to her side.

Leon didn't let her recover. Like a Satyr, he continued to push his cock into her. As she lay under him, he began to pump his black cock into her with even more enthusiasm. His sexual assault on her body was just beginning. Lori created a sexually excited black man who was not finished using her sexy body for his satisfaction. Leon pushed her arms above her head as she lay on the bed making her appear even more vulnerable. Lori complied as he shifted her body to his liking. His cock penetrated her pussy deeper than any had before and she was beginning to feel twinges of the combination of sexual pleasure and pain from his continued desire to fuck her. And fuck her he did. Leon was pile-driving his cock into the white woman under him with more speed and desire than before. Lori writhed under his body, her pussy soaked with her orgasms. As he drove into her, she began to raise her legs and Leon expertly hooked the back of her knees with his forearms, moved them forward, and took complete control of her body as he spread her legs even wider.

She was being fucked by a black man who loved the idea of her under him. He was no longer a gentle lover. The scene before them was x-rated. His carnal desire to make this woman submit to him and offer her body for his pleasure was being played out in front of the others. He had her and he wanted to give her all of his cock with every stroke. Whether in pain or pleasure Lori started to moan. She was losing the battle and her body was giving in to her assailant. Her moans only served to excite Leon. He braced himself on his knees and fucked Lori with punishing strokes heading toward his own orgasm. Lori cried out and reached into the air for Tom's hand. Pressed under Leon's heated, dark skin, she was being held captive to some of the most intense sex her body had ever experienced. She raised her legs toward the ceiling and met his thrusts with her own. She finally locked her ankles around his lower back and let her sexual desire overtake her again. Leon met her moans with his own quiet, guttural sounds and finally stopped. Leon Knight was sated. The woman under him satisfied his sexual needs.

Now he was as gentle with her as when he started. He eased himself from her body. Lori sat up and had a look of complete sexual satisfaction on her face. She appeared to be in a sexual daze and seemed quite content. She smiled at Tom. Leon stood in front of her, still naked, hoping for one last kiss from her sensuous lips on his dark cock. She began to dress. They all left the room slowly and headed back to the bar for one last drink.