Shopping With Anne

Story Info
Boutique clerk helps Anne with shopping.
1.5k words
4.22
71.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, I thought it was going to be the longest two weeks of my life, but as things happened, they were painfully too brief! My friends, Phil and Todd are entrepreneurs on an extreme level. On of their business was, of all things, a designer boutique that catered to the wealthy. They had asked me month's prior to cover for them when they had to run up and down to Miami and such. Heck, I had no idea why and when Phil told me that he didn't rely on student help because their items often ran into the thousands, I knew I was totally lost. Still, they said I had the professional man/boy look all the corporate wives love to flirt with. "Just flirt with them and soak up your commissions."

Anyway, it was late in the afternoon and I couldn't believe I was spending my vacation in a boutique when Anne walked in. Of course, she had to walk in minutes before closing as I was ringing up a hefty commission from a 60-yearold "soon-to-be widow". Still, Anne seemed to have a fun air about her so I let her rule the roost.

Naturally, Anne didn't know what she was looking for, just out "shopping" for the day. Anne waltzed throughout the store, looking frequently over to my direction. She smiled broadly as my widow friend planted some wet ones on my cheeks and left me with a parting pinch to the ass.

"Oh, if I had a dollar for every time that happened...!", I quipped. Promptly, Anne smiled and whipped out a buck.

That excited me beyond belief. I mean, I must admit, I was staring over at Anne far more than she was at me. Those legs, those breasts, ...her smile. She had done me in good then. I made my way up to the front to lock the door. Sure, I was closing a few minutes early, but I had had enough, and didn't want anything to interrupt my concentration of your lovely wife.

I told her that the store was closing, but that she had free reign for as long as she liked. I even popped a bottle of sweet wine that Phil and Todd kept for the VIP shoppers, and cranked up some music. It was from a disc called, what else, Music for Seduction.

Anne seemed to be having the time of her life strolling about all the designer clothing and accessories. She introduced herself, picked out a few outfits and, wine bottle in tow, and went into the fitting room. After a half an hour to an hour she returned wearing a stunning body hugging and revealing evening gown. Glittering with each sultry step, she then went up to the coat section and asked if I could help her try on some jackets to go with her outfit. I was a bit disappointed at first that she picked the bulky coats, but to check her out in that gown was indeed a fringe benefit I had never thought I could reap.

Anne exudes sex appeal and I soaked it all in, as evidenced by the bulge in my pants. Either she noticed or killed the bottle of wine or both, but she had a smirk on her face, as I would wrap jackets around her, checking her out in the mirror constantly. Damn she is one fine woman. With each jacket, I crept closer to her, trying in vain not to lose control.

Abruptly she changed gears and said she had picked out some "selections" she wanted to try on next. My eyes widened when I saw that she had picked out some sheer and silken nightgowns. She disappeared into the dressing lounge and returned quickly in silk pajamas. However, what was amazing was that she left the top unbuttoned. I nearly lost it, but braved to leer at this sultry vixen. She fussed with her hair and asked for me to button up the top while she put up her hair.

Amazingly, my hands weren't shaking, but my heart was pounding, my cock throbbing. My hands and arms brushed against her breasts and she let out a moan. My fingers fumbled at the buttons and I felt her breathing equal mine in labor. My hands slipped against her breasts, only the slick silk between them. As soon as I managed to button it, she wanted to try on a different one. With that, she dropped the pant bottoms and flipped off the top.

I was in shock and excitement. She looked amazing. "Not bad for 43, huh?" she quipped as she reached for the see-thru sheer gown. "Damn incredible for anybody!" I replied. She smiled, and from a barrette

in her hair she pulled out a dollar bill, slipped it into my shirt pocket and grabbed my ass, all the while smiling and staring at me.

She turned before I could react, so I reached around to softly grasp her wonderful breasts. My fingers lightly caressed the soft skin of her nipples in gentle circular motions while the cups of my hands cupped her breasts and rubbed them. "You have the hands of a skilled masseuse." she said. Make me one lucky masseuse.

She slowly backed into me as I held her breasts and let my fingertips roam all over them. I nuzzled into her neck from behind and heard her moan with affirmed delight. She reached back to find my throbbing cock through my pants and rubbed it. We stood there, groping, caressing, kissing, nuzzling, nibbling, and feeling. My hands would roam all over her body, yet always end up at her breasts.

She ground her ass into me and moaned as I caressed her breasts. She reached into my pants, delighted at the fact that I wear boxers and began rubbing her lovely ass into my crotch. She was in control, but I knew how to gain control- her breasts. I kneaded them gently, gaining control and sending louder gasps from her beautiful lips.

I pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts, grinding my hard cock into the crevice of her ass cheeks. "I am so wet right now." she breathed heavily. I was in control now. "What do you want from me?" I wanted to fuck her, love her body, caress it, and make it cum. "Why do you want some 43 year old like me." Because you turn me on like no 26 year old ever has.

Her body began jerking with mild spasms when I decided it was time to move in. "Spread your legs." I commanded with a whisper. Her high heels slipped sideways on the marble floor. I spied her gorgeous body up and down again. I turned and removed one hand from her breast while keeping the other there. I caressed her ass cheeks, marveling in their softness.

I slipped my finger teasingly along the crack of her ass to the fringe of pubic hair by her pussy and lightly stroked it with my fingertip. She was gushing moans and jerked to her knees. I dropped to mine with her, making sure she was all right.

She steadied herself on all fours when I slipped my finger into her hot, wet box. My other hand gleefully played with her hanging breasts. She was moaning constantly as I ran my slick finger from her pussy over her clit. I rubbed her clit faster and faster and she squealed with delight. I pushed her off to a coffee table where she sat down spreading her legs. I quickly zipped between them and began stroking her clit with my long tongue. Her hands gripped my hair "Oh yeah, oh God yeah, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna..."

My tongue flickered and rubbed her clit, my finger sliding and curling in her pussy. She bit her lips in a constant moan as I flattened my tongue over her clit and rubbed harder and harder. Her fingers pulled my hair and she squealed her orgasm into the empty store, her hips bucking up and down over my stationary head, pounding her clit with my tongue.

I was close to bursting and crawled on top of her, slipping my cock into her hot box. I thrust my cock into her as her body banged and jolted with orgasm. I grabbed the table with one hand to direct my thrusts into her while the other grabbed her breasts. We kissed hard and deep, our tongues colliding and sucking. Her hands roamed my body, pulling my shirt apart, rubbing my skin, and grabbing my ass. I fumbled her legs over my shoulders and thrust deeply into her. She coughed out a scream and I began thrusting deeper and harder. The coffee table was pounding the floor as my thrusts pounded my cock harder and harder into her. I moaned her name aloud "Anne, Anne, Anne" and sent my orgasm shooting deep inside of her, my body bucking as she held hers tightly to mine.

We lay on the table briefly, smiling, staring and kissing. After a while we got up and she made her way back to the dressing area. I was trying desperately to recoup while resting on the table when she brushed past me and out the door without a word. I was shocked and disappointed. She was the fuck of the lifetime and she just left. I looked around in a daze until my eyes found a dollar on the floor. On it was written a simple note. It read "Same time tomorrow, Anne."