My Hot Niece

Story Info
He takes his young, married niece.
2.1k words
4.3
324.9k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coleman
coleman
295 Followers

Well, it had finally happened. My niece, the center of all my wet dreams for the last three years has finally gotten married. After one look at Amanda, you'll understand my lust for her. She's 23, has brown hair, green sparkling eyes and a body to die for. She stands at 5'8" and has full c-cup breast, which seem to stare right at you. Her face is very pretty and she always has that innocent schoolgirl look. But her greatest asset is her butt that is a perfect size, and adds the finishing touches to that sexy body of hers.

My sister and brother in law moved into our neighborhood three years ago due to work. Ever since then I have seen Amanda come over to our house on a regular basis, wearing tight reveling outfits that show off her great figure. Most of the time she would wear tight jeans that barely reach her waist, along with a tight shirt that show off her full breasts. Although she wasn't a slut, she knew how to show off her perfect body by wearing the right clothes. Many times I have jerked off thinking of Amanda, and sometimes while I am fucking my wife, its Amanda's hot body I imagine underneath me screaming for more. I'd always think what it would be like for a 50-year-old balding, slightly over weight man like me to fuck a hot 23-year-old brunette like Amanda.

The wedding had been during the week on Wednesday. Since the couple were departing on their honeymoon tomorrow, we decided to have a family party on Friday at my house. Her husband was some 26-year-old rich prick who she had been in love with for the last five years. It was eight o'clock and the party was starting to get in full swing. As I walked into the leaving room were everyone was dancing I saw Amanda and her husband. Amanda was wearing a strapless white dress, which came down 4 inches above her knee. The dress was skin tight and was showing the tops of her firm breasts. I just couldn't stop staring at her tight ass shaking from side to side as she was dancing with her husband. She was wearing high heels that made her taller and she had red lipstick on, which made me think what it would be like to have those lips around my cock. All these years I had been wanting to get some sort of action with Amanda, but now it would never happen. As a slow song came on I decided to cut in for a dance.

"Oh hi Uncle Mark".

"Care for a dance before you leave", I asked as I took her hand.

"Sure", she replied as she put her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist as we started to sway from side to side. Her head rested on my chest as I slowly started to rub her lower back. I smelt her beautiful hair as my hand started to drift lower down her back, slowly rubbing the top of her butt. We were dancing in the corner of the room, and since the lights were dimmed, it was hard for any one to see us dancing. We turned around so that my back was facing the crowd as I let me hand rest on her sexy butt.

"Uncle Mark, what are you doing," she whispered into my ear.

"Sorry, I didn't realize where my hand was," I said back to her, while moving my hand back up her body. My cock was now fully erect so I grabbed hold of her waist and slowly pulled her in closer so her pussy was grinding into my large bulge. She closed her eyes as I heard soft moans escape her lips. I couldn't believe she had started to enjoy this as I softly kissed her neck and moved my hands back down to her butt.

"Oohh...oh god, I think we should stop dancing", Amanda said as she broke free and went to sit down. She sat down and picked up her drink, and as she was about to have a sip, one of the toddlers came running past and bumped into her, This caused her to drop her drink down her legs. I quickly walked over to her and said

"Why don’t you come with me upstairs and we'll get this cleaned up".

"Ok", she reluctantly replied. As we walked into the bathroom I gave her a small towel to wipe her legs. She grabbed hold of the bench with one hand and used the other to slowly wipe her legs. She bent over giving me a great view of her beautiful tanned thighs. Her hair hung down covering her beautiful face. My eyes roamed her hot body from head down to her high heels. My prick grew its full length as I watched her wipe her lovely firm calves. As she finished up I walked up behind her and grabbed hold of her hips.

"I still have to give you a good luck kiss", I said to her.

"Well ok, just quickly". She turned around as our lips met. I grabbed hold of her butt giving it a slight squeeze.

"No, we have to stop, this isn’t right".

"You don’t know how long I have wanted you", I said while pulling her closer to me and kissing her neck.

"Please let me go", she pleaded.

"Not until I get what I’ve wanted all these years". I turned her back around so her back was facing me, and quickly unzipped my pants with one hand and let them fall to the floor, exposing my hard 10-inch cock.

"Oh my god, please don’t do this, let me go and I won’t tell." I put my hands inside her cotton panties, and started to rub her hot pussy.

"OOhh...please don't...stop please", she whispered out breathing heavily. She tried to break free as I kissed her neck, so I pushed my index finger into her tight cunt. I started to slowly finger fuck her hot wet hole as she closed her eyes. I moved my other hand up to her firm breasts and started to lightly squeeze them. As I lent down to kiss her, she opened her mouth to return the kiss. Our tongues where exploring each other's mouths, as I pushed her white dress up to her hips.

"No...let me go", she said breaking free from the kiss. I pulled her white cotton panty to one side as I pushed the head of my cock up to her pussy lips from behind.

"OOhh god...please don't uncle Mike", she pleaded. But it wasn't enough. I pushed all 10 inches inside her tight hole with one firm thrust. Amanda threw her head back as I held onto her hips and started to slowly thrust into her. She put her arms around my neck as I pumped into her harder.

"OOhh god...this can't be happening", she moaned out.

"Your too big...stop please...your streacthing me", she said. I put my hands on her breasts and started to fuck her crazy from behind. She put both her hands on the bench top as she started to scream with pure ecstasy. I grabbed the towel and put it in her mouth to muffle her screams. The feeling of having her tight pussy around my cock was like nothing I could have ever imagined. I squeezed her breasts as hard as I could as my ball sacks kept slapping into her butt checks. I grabbed a hand full of her beautiful shoulder length brown hair, and pulled her head back.

"Your one hot slut", I said into her ear as I bit her neck, leaving a red mark.

I pulled out of her and turned her around. Her hair was in a complete mess, she had such an innocent look on her face. I pulled the towel out of her mouth and started to suck and bit her full wet lips. I picked up her legs and put them around my hip.

"Your better then I ever imagined", I said while squeezing her tight butt with both hands. I started to fuck her for all she was worth. She started to bounce on by cock, I could feel her tight pussy being stretched to the limits.

"You slut...I should have taken you sooner", I said while sucking her neck.

"OOhh god...fuck me", she yelled out.

"I bet you've already had enough of that small dick you married", I said while squeezing her lovely thighs. She bit into my neck as I kept fucking her as hard as I could. I pulled her dress down exposing her firm breast, which were bouncing up and down. I sucked one of her erect nipples, while bringing one hand up to squeeze her other tit.

"Please don't cum in me", she pleaded. I started to kiss her again on the lips. This time she kissed me with passion as we kept fucking each other crazy.

"No we have to stop now", she said while breaking free. I pulled out of her as she lent up against the wall, fixing her dress up.

"Oh no you don't...you still have to take care of me", I replied.

"Please uncle mark, we can't keep going...someone could catch us", she pleaded.

"I don't care...you better get me to cum or your marriage is over", I said while pulling her over onto the toilet seat. She sat down on it as I stepped forward, my cock inches away from that beautiful face of Her’s.

"The quicker you get me to cum, the quicker this is over", I said as she put her soft warm hands on my thick cock. She started to rub up and down my shaft as she opened her mouth. She put her full wet lips around the head of my cock as I started to run my fingers through her hair. She kept rubbing up and down my cock as she licked the head with her tongue. Then she grabbed hold of my cock with one hand and slowly started to put it all the way in her hot mouth. She would only put about seven inches inside her mouth before taking it all the way out.

"Oh yeah...that’s it baby...suck your uncles cock.” I moaned out.

"Mmmm", was all she could reply with. I looked down as she used one hand to hold her brown hair behind her ear, while the other hand was holding my cock in place so it could go in and out of her mouth.

"OH god...I think I'm about to cum", I said, but I couldn't cum without having my cock go all the way in. I grabbed hold of the back of her head and pushed it down on my cock, pushing my cock all the way into her mouth. I held her head in place as all ten inches of my cock was inside her. She put her hands on my butt trying to push free as I could hear her choking. I pulled out for a second and then pushed all the way in again. I started to fuck her mouth with the same hard pace as I was fucking her pussy before. Amanda was soon starting to get used to it as she started to squeeze my butt with enjoyment.

The sight of seeing my hard cock go in and out of my nieces mouth was too much as I pushed all the way in and started to shoot my cum deep down her throat. I could sense her trying to swallow as much as she could, but soon cum was starting to leak out of her mouth and down the side of her lips. I pulled out of her mouth as I shot my final drops onto her beautiful face. I pumped every last drop out of my dick with my hands, covering her face with my white seed. My cum was leaking out of her mouth, drops were splattered all over her face. Amanda’s lipstick was smeared across her lips. She quickly got up and wiped the cum off her face with the towel. I put my pants back on as Amanda fixed her self up.

"If you ever need I big cock in that tight pussy of yours, you know where to come don't you", I said as she quickly left the bathroom. I followed her down stairs where she was just about to have a glass of water when suddenly her husband came up to her and gave her a long and passionate kiss on the lips.

Send me feedback on what you think about this niece/uncle story.

coleman
coleman
295 Followers