The Maid's First Bondage Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
I watch you dust in your little maid outfit, stockings and boots.
1.1k words
3.58
34.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk into the room, I watch you dust in your little maid outfit, stockings and boots. I just stand watching. You dust all the furniture, pictures, and family ornaments. You didn't notice me walk in, so I just watch as you lean over the chair dusting the table. I notice you have no panties on! I walk up behind you and put my hand on your ass; you swing around quickly knocking over daddy's favorite picture, smashing it!

"Oh it's you," you say and punch me softly on the arms. "Hello baby," I say as I lift you up into my arms, kissing you on the lips. You push me away saying, "stop it, someone might see."

As I put you down and sit in the armchair across from you, Benson walks in yelling, "What was that crash?" As you bend to pick up the pieces up, he starts shouting, "the Master won't be happy about this you stupid girl. That's three things you've broken this week."

As I hear him belittle you, I cough loud. He turns around quickly seeing me sitting there, "OH Master Ian! I didn't see you there."

"That's okay Benson." I say. "You can leave me, and it was my fault Nancy broke daddy's picture. I will help her pick the pieces up. I want to talk to Nancy anyway," I say as I wink at you. "Father and mother have gone out; Benson isn't it the day you usually visit your sister. If you're finished for the day, Jackson can give you a lift."

"Oh very well Sir, if you're sure."

"Yes Benson, I'm sure."

"Very good, Sir," Benson says, "Nancy I will see you tomorrow."

As he walks out the door you put two fingers up, "Silly old fart," you say.

"Now Nancy, Father and Mother think Benson runs a strict house," I say. "Now where were we?" As I pulling you onto my lap, you giggle, "Ian stop; he might come back." I look out the window. "Nope, their gone," I say. "Now Nancy what should we do about you breaking three items?"

"Well Sir, there is always this", you say as you lean over the table with your ass in the air and your cunt on display. "You could always punish me sir," you whisper with a wicked evil grin.

"Well I could," I say as I walk over, looking at that cute ass and noticing hair between your legs. "Whoa, what the fuck is this?" I say as feeling your little hairy cunt.

"Oh Ian, you beg forgiveness. "I haven't shaven for a bit. You have been too busy; I was going to before we got together again."

"Well you know how I hate a hairy cunt," I say as I grab you by the arm and again kiss you on the lips. Then, lifting you up I carry you to the bedroom, throwing you on the bed, slowly removing your maid outfit, and looking at your naked body, except for that hairy cunt. I start taking my clothes off, while you kneel up on the bed.

"Mmm..., Ian what you going to do," you ask timidly. I walk past you on the bed completely naked and head to the suite's shower. I switch it on then walk back into the room. I grab you by the hand, walking you to the hot shower. You follow behind me, as I get in first. The steaming water runs down my body, as you get down onto your knees and start stroking my cock. Your lips wrap slowly my hard cock, flicking the tip as look up at me.

"Missed me, baby? You murmur as you deep throat my thick hard cock. I look down at you and smiles, as you start sucking and licking faster. I move the shower head and start the jet s all over your back and ass.

"MMm," I moan, as the water soaks your body and you start to suck faster. I slowly start to wrap my hands around your wet hair pulling you deeper on me. As I make you gag; you know not to stop, to keep sucking deeper and faster.

"Mmm, baby you have missed Master, haven't you?" You look up with my thick cock still in your slutty, wet mouth. All you can do is nod, as you deep throat me, and once more run your teeth down my shaft." "Agh," I say, while you smile and again deep throats me. This time you wrap your lips tight I feel my shaft to your hungry lips. I start to get bigger in your mouth, "Baby I'm going to cum. Oh, Fuck yes, Agh," I scream as I shoot hot seed in your mouth.

You don't release my cock, but suck faster, swallowing all my seed.

"Mmm, Master, I missed your salty cum." You murmur.

"Well baby, there's plenty more for you later." I say as you pull off my cock licking your lips and I help you stand up. "Now, it's your turn baby."

I push you up against the shower; the water trickling all over your tits and body. I kneel down between your legs knowing your cunt will be dripping wet. As I start to kiss your inner thigh, I look again at your hairy bush. "I'm sorry, baby, I can't," I say looking at you with disappointment.

You look at me with a sultry pout as I stand up and gets out of shower. I walk to cabinet and find a cutthroat razor and a bar of soap. I get back in the shower I then k I kneel again and start to soap your cunt. You look at me with fear and excitement, as I look up and smiles, then I slide a finger inside your dripping cunt and say, "Mmm, someone's wet."

I take the razor and slowly start to glide along the hair on your cunt, shaving it till it is nice and smooth. "There baby, that's better." I grab a towel and wipe away the soap. Kneeling again I start licking your cunt,

"Oh Master! That feels good."

I open your lips with my thumb and finger and see how pink your cunt is. I slip my tongue in, tasting your juices, and I lap like a cat licking cream. Your face changes and I stop licking.

"Nancy you know the rules, tell me when you are ready to cum." I demand. "Please Sir, I need to cum," you cry.

I start to count, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, cum for me baby." As you do, you squirt in my mouth I swallow all your juices and my cock turns hard again. I push your tits up against the shower glass, and without telling you, I penetrate your dripping cunt making you cum instantly. "Oh god, Sir," you scream out.