An Inadvertent Threesome

Story Info
A simple sperm test leads to a fabulous surprise friendship.
2.6k words
4.23
39.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers

"Can I help you?" The attractive young woman inquired as I rushed into the common office space she shared with two other hospital workers. I was checking the stopwatch on my I Phone. I looked up and surveyed the reception area to the lab. This wasn't the out patient lab where they had a nice waiting room with chairs and a flat screen. This was the processing lab on the third floor where the real testing was done.

"Twenty-Two minutes," I said. She eyed me patiently.

"I'm sorry. I have to get a sperm test done and I timed my trip over here to see if I could make it in under the half-hour you recommend." She cracked a smile.

"Um, so do you think I'm close enough to ... produce my specimen at home and bring it in?." The Technician thought about it for a minute as if weighing the pros and cons of a major surgical procedure then she looked at me without any expression and answered my question.

"Well, you are just under the half-hour and normally that would be fine but it's close and at your age you might not want to jeopardize the quality of your sample. A traffic jam, an overload in the parking lot, or even a jam-up in the lobby at the elevators and your specimen could be compromised," she told me in an instructive tone.

"Really?" I said, not able to hide my distress. "I could carry it in a little cooler with some ice."

"Ice is not the way you would transport a sperm sample," the pretty lab tech said now breaking a smile at my nervousness. "You want to keep it warm. In fact, what we tell our patients is, 'when you're driving, keep it between your legs'."

"That sounds like something a cop said to me once," I said. She broke up laughing. Now I felt more comfortable because we had broken the ice, so to speak.

"But I still would rather go home and do this... where I have ... research materials, and videos--" she squinted here eyes and frowned here lips at me, maybe a little playfully. "-- And a blow-up doll in fish-net stockings," I pressed on.

"Sir, we have a perfectly nice room set aside just for this purpose. You will find every thing you need there. Wouldn't you like to come with... me--" she said and then paused. Her timing was much better than mine. "--and produce your sample for us right now rather than worry about it?" She took my arm and led me down the hall to an exam room. Once inside she closed the door and pointed out some things.

"You'll find sterile sample containers with labels, antiseptic wipes—you won't find any lubricants because that might pollute the specimen— tissues, etc. in there," she said, pointing towards the cabinet over the small counter against one wall. It had a small sink mounted in it and there were paper towels and, of all things, a potpourri that smelled like the usual indefinable scent. "There is a television and a DVD player. The remotes are there on the desk and there is a magazine stand...with placeholder for... well, to hold your page open...ahem. It's there beside the chair."

"Thanks. I guess everything I might need is here then. Why is there an exam table?" I asked eying the exam table elevated to a sitting position with foot stirrups.

"Oh, that is for our difficult patients," she said with a stern expression." Before I had a chance to react she smiled and said, "Some times the hospital gets crowded and we use the room as a regular exam room. That's all."

I shook my head and smiled back. "You really had me going. It's good you have a sense of humor. It helps."

"I have found that it's important to make people comfortable and it goes especially for hospital patients. Everything just comes more smoothly when people are comfortable." She gave me that pert smile again. "So then. If you need anything else there is a button over there on the wall. It rings out at the station. Otherwise, I'll leave you to yourself."

She left the room and then there was that little, soft, knuckle tap that doctors always do before barging in. The lab tech popped her head through the partially opened door and said, "I'll be back in five minutes for your sample". I looked at her blankly. "Just kidding. Take your time and just bring your sample out to me when you're finished." She smiled and closed the door.

I decided I better get right to it. I dropped my pants then decided to take them completely off because I couldn't maneuver around the room with my ankles bound. Taking off my pants meant taking off my shoes and one thing led to another until I had stripped all my clothes off. Now that I was naked I grabbed my cock and started to attempt to arouse myself to the task. I fondled and stroked myself but felt so uninspired. I tried thinking of the pretty tech and that got me warmed up but I could tell this might not be as easy as I hoped. I started looking for the magazines or DVDs that I expected they would have. I found the usual stale issues of Newsweek and Time and a few other topical zines. The only DVD I found was one from a pharmaceutical company on prostate health. This was going to be difficult. After searching the small room for anything remotely exciting—forget porn—I gave up and pushed the button.

"Yes, can I help you?" Great. It was an intercom not a buzzer. Everyone out there would be able to hear me asking if they had a copy Hustler Magazine I could use.

"I'm um wondering why you have a DVD but no DVDs or a reading stand but nothing to read." I said not even sure to whom I was speaking.

"Sir, gentlemen who come in to give us a sample of their sperm usually bring their own masturbatory materials." Was that a snicker I heard in the background?" "The room is set up to accommodate that but the hospital is a Christian one. I'm sure you can understand why we cannot furnish that kind of material to our pagans."

"What!" I said.

"Oh! did I say Pagans? I meant Perverts... Oh! sorry, Patients. I meant patients." And then a giggle, "It's me Ashley. Don't worry no one can hear. Our intercom just comes through like a phone call. I'm at my desk. Do you need anything?"

"No, Thank You. I'll be fine. Oh, and thanks for more of your patient relaxation therapy. It's charming." I told her and went back to work. I flicked through the magazines. Jesus! I couldn't even find a picture of Sarah Palin. It was then that I got the idea to call my girl friend and see if she could help. Stacy was great and I was sure she would jump right into action. She did.

"You what? You're calling me from where? You boob; What did you think, they'd have a closet full of porno at the hospital like you do at home?

"You have to help me, Stacy. I'm here in this room alone with a Food Network magazine with pictures of Rachel Ray and it's just not cutting it."

Stacy didn't miss the opportunity to make fun of me for a bit then she told me she would skype me in five minutes. I knew Stacy would do something to help. In fact, I was so confident that I got ready. I raised the reading stand as high as it would go and propped my phone on it. Then I climbed up on the reclining exam table and, 'what the hell,' I propped my bare feet in the stirrups and started stroking my cock. By the time she called back I was at full attention. She from her bedroom; she was on her bed wrapped in a giant bath towel.

"Hi, baby, Wow! Look at you." I said. "I knew you would come through for me."

"Wow you! You certainly manned the gunning station there, didn't you soldier?" I just smiled knowing I was in good hands.

"Do you like what you see, Hun? If you do don't talk and just listen. Oh, and start stroking that big cannon of yours for me, okay." As she spoke she scooted up closer to the web cam on her computer. Her cleavage looked deep and delicious. Stacy is so beautiful and sexy to me that I could see I wasn't going to have too much trouble.

"Now I want you to stroke it nice and steady for me. Long nice strokes and pretend its me kneeling between your open thighs and playing with your big full balls as I stroke you."

I did as I was told but just as I was beginning to get into the groove the knuckle rapped door opened and the cute technician came in and closed the door behind her.

"The other techs thought you must have been having trouble. You've been in here more than a half hour already. I keep a stash of porn in my locker for times like these when patients are having trouble..." She was talking so fast she hadn't really taken in the whole scene. I thought about trying to cover myself but there was no way that was going to happen. I just held my cock and looked at her from my thrown.

"Oh, well, it looks like your doing just fine." she said as she eyed my now softening cock. "um, so unless you need anything else I'll leave these here beside you and get on my way," She said as she moved closer. She stepped right up between my open thighs and into the peripheral view of the camera phone.

"Well, who is that, Jerry? Is one of the nurses coming in to help you?"

The pretty tech jumped at the tiny voice over her shoulder but true to her wit and comedic disposition she stayed in stride.

"Hi there I'm Alison. And yes, we are going to need this room for another patient so I have to help, Jerry... is it?" She said looking at me, "to finish stroking his cock. Do you mind if I help him?"

Stacy and I have talked and fantasized about threesomes with another man or woman before so I know she was probably as excited as I was about what was happening.

"Hun, that would be great because as much as I try it's hard to get Jerry off with just words. Why don't I tell you and Jerry what I would do and you can be my hands.

Ashley consented by pulling up the exam stool, sitting between my thighs, and replacing my hand with both of hers.

"He's looking like he's a bit soft now, Ashley, why don't you see if you can get him nice and hard again." Ashley stroked my stiffening dick in such a delicate way that I instantly began to respond. I slid down the seat further and began to move my hips.

"That a girl. Look at him; he's almost swooning. Tell you what; if you're really in a hurry I know what will send him over the top and right to the moon, Ashley. Wanna try something I know Jerry will love?"

"Yesss, I'm ready. What do you want to do to him?" the pretty tech said all the while caressing me with long, slow, gliding strokes up and down the full length my meat stick.

"First you have to give him a little visual stimulation. Will you release those beautiful breasts for us?" Stacy loved the kind of cherubic body Ashley was blessed with and I knew she was dying to see more of her. Ashley opened her lab coat and unclasped her front-loading bra. The most amazing D cup sized tits expanded from their harness into the camera's view. Her tits were beautiful but her nipples were another story entirely.

"Ashley, you are beautiful, Stacy said a little breathlessly. "Honey girl, are you nursing or something? Your nipples are the size of..."

"Cocktail wieners." I groaned finishing her sentence. The heavy round fullness of her tits, the honey brown tone of her flesh, the almost black brown areolae, and her amazing hard and extended nipples was a sight to behold.

"Ahhh, Jerry likes them, Ashley. He's close now but just one more little thing and he's a goner for sure."

"Jerry, why don't you get that little cup ready Ashley is going to need both hands for this climax. I grabbed the container, ripped off the cellophane, unscrewed the cap, and got it ready. Ashley all this time was still massaging my cock. Her beautiful tits were swaying with her motion.

"Ashley, Jerry likes it when I slide my finger into his anus. He likes when I probe him and when I touch his prostate and...well, you'll see what happens. I will say though, make sure he's ready with that cup."

Ashley laughed softly. "I know what you mean, Stacy." Then she licked her middle finger and slid her hand down over my balls and along the crack of my ass until I felt her gently circling the sensitive rim of my ass hole. It didn't take much after that. I felt her wet finger tip poised at the puckered hole of my anus. Then I felt it begin to probe my anal canal and reach my prostate gland. Her other hand was around my now raging hard-on. The two felt connected as she moved both in unison.

"uuuhhhhoooohhhh. I'm going to...." I breathed the words out into the space between us.

"Yessss that's it, Jere," Stacy loudly whispered into the phone. "Ashley has you hook, line, and boinker, doesn't she."

"yeeeessss," was all I could groan in response. The feeling was incredible and all consuming.

"She's milking your prostate and pulling your cock. Your bigger than you've ever been and your balls are roiling with hot ...,"

That was it. I felt that orgasm coming from someplace deeper than my loins. It came out like a shot. Luckily the first shot went in the cup. They say the first shot is the most important. The next ropey pulse hit Ashley right on her left nipple and that's when I noticed that both her nipples had a milky liquid dripping from them. Was it possible she was lactating? Well, that thought flipped the switch and I pulsed out another three spurts most of which made it into the cup. I wilted back into the exam bed. Ashley jumped up, straitened her close, and capped and labeled my specimen cup.

Stacy spoke through the little I Phone speaker, "I'm not finished with you yet, soldier. Come right home...and, Ashley, you were great. I'd love to see you again, hopefully in person next time."

"That would be fun, Stacy. I'd love to," Ashley beamed back towards the little phone.

"Would you like to come over to my place for dinner tonight? Jerry is an excellent cook. Aren't you, Jerry? And, as you've seen, he can be quite the saucier."

"That sounds like fun, Stacy. I'd love to sample more of Jerry's sauces," she said, holding the cup up to me. "I'll get the get the details from Jerry." Ashley gave me a big smile then turned and whisked my specimen off for processing.

L O R

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please give me a vote, leave a comment, and or send a feedback note. If you include your email address I will respond. Thanks for reading.

L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers