To All Women

Poem Info
261 words
3.5
3.8k
1
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donick
Donick
4 Followers

This world does not praise nor appreciate women enough. Women deserve adulation, adoration, and veneration. I worship women; their minds, bodies, eyes, and uniqueness. Women’s divine curves, intuitive intellect, and graceful words tame all humankind’s savageness.

I watch women with amazement. Their elegant sexuality fills me with hope and with happiness. Women’s bodies do not belong to this world. Their elegance and grace are not of this place. Their beauty surpasses reality and stimulates humanity. I rather think they arrived here as an answer to prayer from a magical, unexplained place.

I watch as they pull up their pony tails, as they gloss their lips and fix their hair, as they pull their tee shirt down because it gathered atop their breasts, as they flaunt their beauty without knowing how beautiful they are, as they stroll by and display a panty line, as they touch their lips, as they twirl their hair between fingertips. My infatuation frustrates me. I find it hard to love so many and someone, while I live in a world where it is acceptable to love only one.

Women’s minds invigorate our world. Their thoughts inflame my emotions. I dare not dream a world without a woman’s graceful touch, without her ability to comfort, without her eagerness to help, without her ability to challenge, without her ability to motivate, without her ability to think. I love women, I worship women, I praise women: all women please accept my appreciation and adoration. I love you all, and I say thank you for being beautiful, courageous, and intelligent.

Donick
Donick
4 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous