Sister Walks In

Story Info
Sister sees brother in a new light.
1.4k words
4.16
684.9k
175
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so horny that morning. I had just woke up and I had my morning wood. I pulled the covers away and began stroking my cock. My parents were at work and only my younger twenty year old sister was in the house somewhere. I try to be quiet when I stroke myself, but I must have been noisy.

I heard a knock on the door and my sister Rachel burst into my room.

"Bobby, are you ok? Oh my God!"

Rachel was staring directly down at my erect cock. There was no sense of trying to cover up.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I will leave you alone," my sister said as she turned around to leave.

"Wait Rachel, don't go," I said to her.

My sister turned around and kept looking at my erect dick. I patted the bed and told her to come over. I think my sister wanted to leave, but something made her come over and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Please Rachel, suck on it," I pleaded with her.

"I can't do that Bobby, you know that isn't right."

"Who is going to know," I told her. "Go ahead and touch it."

Rachel looked down at my crotch for the longest time then she suddenly reach out and took my cock in her hand. Slowly she began to stroke my long cock. I am probably seven inches in length, but it felt like a foot at that moment.

I could see my sister breathing heavily. I knew she had to be getting turned on. I wasn't going to let this time slip away.

"Rachel, I need you to suck on it."

Rachel was fighting the urge I could see. I turn her by the arm and pulled her close. My sister lowered her head and then took my mushroom into her mouth. God did that feel good. I started raising my hips up, I fed her more of my cock.

I was soon deep in her mouth. Rachel's cheeks were puffed out as my cock went deep down her throat. I had no intention of cumming right then. I pulled my cock out and then sat up. I moved over to my sister and I undid the belt on her bathrobe. I pulled it away from her body.

I knew my sister was hot, but seeing her tits for the first time made my cock throb. Rachel had to have a 'C' cup at least. I looked down and saw that her pussy was shaved way down. I knew I had to have her, right or wrong. I pulled her arms and my sister was now on top of me.

"I can't Bobby, brothers and sisters can't make love with each other," Rachel pleaded with me.

I didn't let my sister move away. I had my cock in just the right position and I started to rub the head of my cock across her wet folds. Oh yes, my sister was dripping wet right then. She couldn't deny she was getting turned on. I took hold of my cock and pushed the head barely into her pussy. Rachel let out this deep moan.

I then pushed my dick all the way inside my sister. I knew she wanted cock, there was no denying it now. Rachel started sliding up and down my stiff rod. I pushed my hips up to meet her thrusts. We slowly sped up until I was pumping furiously into her wet quim.

"Oh God Bobby, fuck me hard!" Rachel was practically screaming for me to take her.

It was dead quiet except for the sound my balls hitting against her asscheeks. SLAP,SLAP,SLAP that was all you could hear in my bedroom.

We must have fucked for nearly a half hour when I felt my nuts starting to pinch. I was getting so close. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't bring myself to pull out. I drove my dick deep into my sister's belly and then I unloaded. The moment my sister felt my hot seed her eyes went big.

"No Bobby, don't cum in me!"

It was too late. I shot rope after rope of my sticky juice deep inside my sister's pussy. There was no turning back now. The thing was, my sister's pussy was going into a spasm. She was milking ever drop of my seed out of my body. We fucked for a few more minutes and then Rachel pulled herself off of me.

She quickly ran into the bathroom. I could hear the toilet flush a few minutes later. Rachel walked in and she wasn't happy.

"You should have never cum inside me, what if I get pregnant?" My sister's face was flushed red.

I told her not to worry, nothing was going to happen.

"I know you enjoyed that, didn't you?" I asked her point blank.

"You know I did," she told me. "You still should have pulled out."

This was spilt milk as far as I was concerned. The deed was done. The only thing to discuss was where we went from here. Once Rachel calmed down a bit, I told I want to do it again. She wouldn't hear of it. She got up and left me with a raw, stiff cock.

I figured I would let her cool off. I went and got a shower and then dressed. I went out to the living room to watch some TV. Rachel came out of her room some time later and sat down next to me.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Mom and Dad can never know about this," she told me.

I was certainly never going to tell our parents that we had been fucking.

"Maybe we can do that again another time," my sister said to me.

I gave her a big smile and said we sure could. That time ended up being the next day. My parents were at work again. I walked down to my sister's room and opened the door. My sister was still asleep. I sat down on the bed and gently touched her arm.

Rachel opened her eyes. She knew what I was there for. I pulled the covers back and saw that my sister was completely naked. It was if she was waiting for me to arrive. I got on top of her and began to kiss her nipples. My sister was getting turned on, there was no denying it. I moved up and we kissed each others mouths. It was a deep tongue kiss.

"Bobby, I was dreaming about you last night," Rachel told me.

"You had your cock in me again, I didn't tell you to pull out."

I spread my sister's legs and I moved into position. I brought my cock right to her opening and I slid my erect dick into her once more. I thought my sister would have her orgasm right there and then. We just got into a smooth rhythm of meeting each others thrusts. I took my sister for good that morning.

We probably fucked a good hour before Rachel let out a scream. I felt warm juices hitting my midsection. My sister was squirting all over me. I guess that just pushed me over the edge. I gave her one scalding load of my baby seed after another.

There was no talk about pulling out this time. I fed my long dick deep into my sister's belly and held it there. Rachel used her muscles to massage my prick of all my load.

"You feel so good inside me Bobby," my sister was panting hard.

I didn't go soft like I normally would. We just kept fucking and my sister had at least two more orgasms that I could tell. I even managed to shoot more of my cum into my sister's tummy. After all the fucking my cock was feeling so raw and sore. I finally pulled out.

Rachel told me that she had to have me from now on. No one had ever made her feel this way after making love.

For the rest of the summer we fucked like crazy. Rachel did manage to get on the pill so there would be no talk of babies. It did feel so good taking my sister with my bare cock every day. It did end up that we fucked most days and more than once.

Summer is almost at end and my sister and I are heading back to college. I don't know how we will manage it, but we have talked about getting together some weekends for some hot sex. We have to work out the details, but I know my cock will be aching to be in my sister's pussy this fall.