Cousin's Desire Becomes Real

Story Info
Ryan's dream of getting Jen finally happens.
1k words
44.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting outside in the back yard of my Grandfather's house. I visit his house once every year when the whole family gets together. It isn't exactly the most interesting place to be. However, the only thing that keeps me from being bored is my cousin Jen.

Jen was 18 years old, just like I was. We both visit my Grandfather's house every year when our families come down, and we both were bored out of our minds.

Jen had an amazing body. She had a beautiful figure, nice bouncing c-cup tits, and a perfect ass.

When we would go in the pool, it was hard for me to control my cock. Trying not to get hard while looking at her wet breasts was like trying to bring a snowball into hell. I couldn't help but stare at those incredible, bouncing tits.

My eyes were drawn to her all day. We were pretty friendly with each other, and we kept each other company because we weren't very interested in everyone else's company.

At night, we both went out for a walk.

"So how have you been" I asked her.

"Well this isn't exactly the place I'd like to be right now but its not so bad when you're here."

"I know what you mean" I said.

I couldn't help looking at her tits showing out of her low cut tank top. They drove me wild.

"So how's things with you and your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Not so good. I broke it off a while ago. I wasn't getting a lot out of it. How bout you and your girlfriend?"

"Same deal. Shit happens I guess..."

"I haven't had a good fuck since we broke up" She said to me smiling. My throat felt tight. I couldn't believe she was going to start talking to me about her sex life.

"Me either" I replied.

As we arrived back to the house, we crept inside since everyone was asleep. We went upstairs into my room and talked for a while.

"Sex with my girlfriend wasn't the greatest" I said to her. "I wasn't getting too much out of it."

"I hear ya. Same thing with my boyfriend" She told me.

I looked at her tits in that low cut top she had on. I tried to quickly glance but before I could look away, she caught me.

"Whatcha lookin at?" She said.

"Oh... I - uh..."

She started giggling. I couldn't help myself from getting hard. It was just me and her in the room, and her tits were right there in front of me. Just imagining those puffy fun bags around my dick made my cock throb like hell.

She saw my hard rod grow in my pants. I was embarrassed.

She leaned closer to me. "I've seen the way you look at me when I'm around. I know you want me, and I feel the same way about you"

Hearing those words made my cock twitch. I was overloaded with pleasure just from those words.

"Why don't we turn off the lights and get to bed" she said giggling.

She turned the lights in the room off and got into the bed with me. She slid my pants down and out came my throbbing tool. She took it in her hand and started stroking it slowly. My dick was ready to explode. It felt so amazing that she was doing it to me.

She then took off her top and bra, and exposed those beautiful tits. My long awaited view of those amazing breasts finally came. I almost shot all over the room just looking at them. She took her pants off and climbed up on top of me.

My dick was right in between the lips of her pussy, sliding up and down. It wasn't in the entrance, but it felt so good having those pussy lips sandwich my dick. I could feel her wetness on my cock. She leaned over and kissed me. We continued kissing for what seemed like forever. We made out as her pussy lips were grinding against my dick. I could barely contain it.

She pulled away from my lips and put my face in between her perfect tits. I grabbed them and felt them. They were the softest, greatest tits I've ever felt. I licked her nipple and sucked her tit and she let out a moan.

She quickly grabbed my cock and put it right in her opening. As her wetness slid all the way down my cock, I was about to explode. The feeling of her wet pussy wrapped around my cock was like no other. My hips went up and down, shoving my length deep into her pussy. I couldn't take it any longer.

"I'm gonna cum" I said panting.

I tried to pull out but she pushed me down on the bed and continued fucking me. She wanted me to cum inside her, and that just made me crazy. I was so overloaded with pleasure. She slid my cock up and down into her wet opening until I came. She pulled my hips into her as hard as she could, as if to suck every last drop of cum into her pussy.

It was the single greatest experience of my life. She got off me and smiled. She kissed me on the lips and we went to sleep.

The next morning, we woke up next to each other. I woke up with my cock hard as a rock. She was right there in front of me, with her hand on my dick. She made me lie down on my back.

She moved down on the bed in the position that she could suck it. She put her entire mouth around my cock. It felt amazing. Her warm, wet mouth around my shaft had me bursting with pleasure. She pulled my dick out of her mouth, and put my dick in between her two tits. I thought I was going to explode.

She squeezed her tits together around my cock and moved up and down. The feeling of her soft breasts sandwiching my cock was insane. I couldn't hold it for very long. Her soft tits made my hard dick cum in huge amounts. I shot all over her tits as she squeezed the together and made them bounce. She then sucked my shaft dry and kissed me.

We promised that this wouldn't be the last time we do this.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
short and way to rushed

who are they and why should we care if they fuck? where's the background? where's the character development? where's the plot? this nothing but a cheap wham bam thankyou maam story.

joemac77792064joemac77792064over 11 years ago
I liked it

I think this story is a wonderful seedling for an explosion into a great story! Yes, as others have said, fill it out, give it body, make it live! This reunion could be the start of a great relationship as well as a wonderful series.

Keep writing.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
okaaaay?

She still didn't get much out of it. That sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wham, bam, thank you, cuz!

Kind of rushed first time for these two. But then, having leisured sex with your cousin might not be possible when grandpa and other family members are roaming around the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
way to short

no real background about their relationship before this and no proper end equals a half assed story. half a story(and this is way less than half) is worse than no story at all. either do it completly and correctly or not at all get an editor and do a rewrite and always use an editor before posting.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Immaculate Conception A sister gives in to her persistent, potent brother .in Incest/Taboo
Brother’s Deception Brother tricks lesbian sister into making babies with him.in Incest/Taboo
Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister A virgin older brother makes his 18-year-old sister his slut.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories