The Cuckold Journal of Jane & Mark Ch. 09

Story Info
A loving couple's journey into cuckolding.
3.2k words
4.38
75.6k
40
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the circle of Trolls here who make it their pastime to put people off from writing, all Feedback has been turned off. Please don't bother emailing me either - it will all be directed to spam and deleted without viewing.

Apologies to those genuine critics/viewers who like to encourage writers.

Jane:

I sat back in Mark's armchair after he had left the room, legs wide open, looking at Alex standing there naked with his riding crop in his hand. He looked so masterful, threatening, but masterful. His cock was hard as well.

After a few moments I got up and knelt at his feet and then took his cock in my hand and began to lick his shaft. He stood there looking down at me as I licked and sucked him. "Does this please you?" I asked him.

He tapped my thigh with the crop. "It would please me more to be fucking you in your bed." He told me.

I didn't need telling twice. I picked up all our clothes and belongings and took him upstairs to my bedroom. As he slipped into bed I took off my Basque and stockings and slipped on my new nightie. I picked up the panties as well and held them in the air "Shall I bother with these?" I asked him.

"What do you think?" He replied.

I tossed them on the floor and slipped in beside him. It felt good; it felt so sexy slipping in beside him in those nice silk sheets. It added to the eroticism; made me feel wetter; made me feel hornier. I kissed him and then lay on my back and opened my legs for him. He accepted the invitation and slipped between them and kissed me. I could feel his cock pressing against my mound and I thrust against him hoping to make it slip inside me. It didn't because he held back.

"Beg me to fuck you!" He told me.

"Please fuck me Alex." I responded with another thrust at him.

Again he held back.

"Please Alex. Please Alex I need your cock." I told him.

He guided his cock to my opening. "Lie still." He told me. "Lie still."

I lay still feeling the head of his cock poking the edge of my pussy lips. "I want you as my whore." He told me.

"I am your whore." I told him.

He pushed his cock deep inside me and then pulled out again. "No I mean a real whore." He said. "Fuck not just me but fuck other men I bring to you. I want to watch other men fuck you as well." He explained, before thrusting his cock inside me again and then withdrawing.

"I will fuck anyone for you Alex." I told him as I reached up and pulled his face to mine.

As we kissed he thrust again and then began a slow rhythmic fucking. "I want to see you open your legs for other men Jane." He told me as he slowly fucked me. "Especially black men Jane. I want to see black men fuck you."

I thrust against him trying to quicken his stride. "I will fuck anyone you ask me to Alex. Anyone!" I told him as I felt the stirrings of a new orgasm.

He responded with increased thrust and I responded by clawing at his back and telling him what a great fuck he was. It did not take long for him to empty his seed inside me.

Mark:

I didn't know what was coming over me. If you had asked me a month or so ago would I have let anyone use a riding crop on me I would have given you an emphatic 'NO'. Mind you, if you asked me a month ago if I would suck another man's cock I would have been just as adamant. Jane was not the only one who had changed dramatically.

I heard them walk past my bedroom door and took my cock in my hand. I wondered for a moment about just how many other households this scenario was being played out in. Just how many men were lying alone in bed just as I was while their wife or girlfriend was getting into bed with another man? I wanted to go and tuck them in. I had already turned down the bedclothes for her; I had even laid out her nightie set. I would have gladly helped her into it and then tucked her into bed. I would even have given her a good night kiss as she cuddled up close to Alex.

I wondered about their fucking too. I wanted so much to see them couple together. I had heard them; I could imagine what they were doing; I could imagine what his cock looked like as it moved in and out of her; I could imagine how her pussy lips would look as his cock slid in and out of her. It was all easy to imagine but what was it like in reality. What would it be like to stand there silently in the corner of the room and what them?

I masturbated to my imaginings and then fell asleep. A while later I awoke again. It was cold without her; I wanted her beside me but she was asleep beside another man. My imaginings took hold once again and I masturbated.

Jane:

We lay for a little while afterwards talking as we cuddled. I asked Alex about what he had said as he fucked me; he was serious; he did want to share me with other men, not in a cuckolding way, but share me just the same. He told me that he had seen it before, wives and girlfriends starting out in a cuckolding lifestyle and experiencing their new found freedom with a flourish. They didn't want to tie themselves down with just one lover; they didn't want to settle into another relationship, they wanted freedom. He had helped other wives before and he wanted to help me.

I could see where he was coming from. I too was enjoying my new found sexual freedom and I wanted to explore as well. I liked Alex; I wouldn't say that I loved him but I was becoming fond of him.

I didn't want to settle into another one on one relationship with him even though I was enjoying every moment of our relationship but I wanted him there. I was glad that he was willing to share me; not just glad but also excited. I wanted his participation. I had often fantasised about a threesome with two males and Alex would be an ideal partner.

We fucked again before slipping into a spoon position and falling asleep. We both woke up horny next morning and were eager to fuck but I had to get the girls off to school.

Before Mark left to take them I asked him to come back before heading off to work. "I would like you to guide Alex's cock into my pussy." I whispered into his ear as I managed a quick grope of his bulge.

I felt his eager response immediately.

Mark:

She smelt of sex next morning; she even tasted of it. I could smell it and taste it as I kissed her. I knew that if I were to rip open her dressing gown and take off her panties there would be a succulent feast for me but this wasn't the time or place. The thought though made me horny.

What made me even hornier was the knowledge of the fact that as soon as I had left she would be heading back to bed where Alex was waiting for her. She told me so after we kissed "Alex is waiting for me with a raging hard on." She whispered.

When she told me what she wanted me to do as I left it made me nearly cum in my pants.

When I did return she was upstairs in bed waiting for me with Alex resting beside her. She sat up and sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled my trousers and then took down my boxers. The bedclothes were pushed back and Alex was uncovered. I suddenly found myself looking at his cock. Jane noticed as she stroked my cock. "I think he wants to fuck me don't you?" She said as she started to masturbate me.

It was all I could do but nod in agreement.

I found myself needing support as I got closer to coming and I leant on her shoulders as she masturbated me. Jane was talking to me as she stroked telling me how they had fucked that night; telling me that she enjoyed sleeping with Alex in her bed; telling that she would soon be spending the night with Alex in his own bed. I opened my eyes in amazement wondering if I had heard right. I had. Jane looked me in the eye and told me that she would soon be spending a weekend alone with Alex. I was beyond the point of no return; her timing was perfect.

After I cleaned up I returned to the room to find Jane on her back in the middle of the bed. Alex was kneeling between her thighs; he had her legs in his hands and was lifting them onto his shoulders. His cock was precariously hovering over her pussy.

"Guide it in for me Mark." Alex said.

I moved closer. I was nervous. It was a moment I had been waiting for. I reached down and took it in my left hand and as Alex moved back I pointed it towards her gaping pussy lips. They were swollen, pink and very wet with juices. Alex moved a little forward again and I held on to him as his thick bulbous head touched her lips.

"That's good cuckboy." He told me. "Rub it up and down her cunt lips."

I started to move it up and down. Jane groaned as it brushed over her clitty. "She's aching for it isn't she Mark?" He said.

I moaned an agreement.

"She needs a real man's cock doesn't she Mark?" He taunted

Again, I nodded.

"Kiss her cunt for me Mark." He told me.

I leant over and still holding his cock to her opening I kissed her pussy. As I did so he pushed forward. I watched it slide all the way in. I had seen it now; I had seen his cock inside her pussy; I had seen another man's cock inside my wife's pussy.

I wanted to see more. I wanted to see it move in and out of her; I wanted to see him thrusting; I wanted to see him pounding her; I wanted to see him cum inside her. But it was not to be; not this time anyway. Alex held himself inside her and turned and told me to leave.

I stood outside the bedroom for a few minutes listening to them fuck. Jane was particularly noisy; screaming and shouting out a she kept cumming. I walked away as the noise started to die down. I left them to rest after their fuck.

Jane:

I wouldn't have minded Mark staying to watch Alex fuck me; in fact I would have welcomed it. I wanted him to see for himself just how much I enjoyed being fucked by Alex. However Alex was the one setting pace; he was the teacher and I was happy enough to follow his leadings.

We rested for a while after we fucked, lying there talking and making plans and then we showered and dressed. As Alex was going to be a regular visitor it I knew that it wouldn't be long before someone would take note of his comings and goings. People can be nosy and put two and two together and make five. I wasn't ashamed of our new found lifestyle; it was no one else's business as far as I was concerned but we had to have a credible reason for his visits and being seen with me.

I took him to the office with me. We have a printing business and people are used to seeing visitors and more importantly seeing me with other men. Mark was a bit shocked to see me walk in with him and start showing him around the workshop.

"I am just showing our prospective new client our set up here Darling." I said as Mark came up to us.

Mark caught on quickly.

"Alex wants to discuss prices over lunch with me." I told him.

The staff looked completely disinterested as the three of us stood there in conversation. But it wasn't unusual. It was a business and this was nothing out of the ordinary. We went into our office where we had a certain amount of privacy and joked about me showing Alex our set up. Mark kissed me and asked me hadn't he seen enough of my set-up. I told him that there was a lot more of to me see!

As we went of to lunch together I told Mark that I would drop Alex back at the office after we had finished and suggested that they go off somewhere and have a couple of beers before bringing him back to the house. I wanted some time with the children and I also wanted to bathe and prepare myself for another night with my lover.

Mark:

To an outsider the whole thing must seem bizarre, a husband and his wife's lover sat together chatting; drinking; socialising like best buddies. The sexual side apart we did get on and enjoyed one another's company. We managed to go the best part of a couple of hours before Jane came up in the conversation.

"How are you finding this new lifestyle now Mark?" He asked quietly.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's hard to explain." I told him honestly.

"But you are getting enjoyment from it?" He asked me.

"Yes." I told him.

"That's good Mark because I certainly am; enjoying Jane, that is." He told me. "She is amazing in bed and she is going to get better and better."

I felt a huge bulge in my pants. I had an enormous hard on after hearing another man tell me how good my wife was in bed.

We went home soon after that. Jane had changed into a loose fitting dress; she looked radiant. I kissed her in the way a husband greets his wife coming home from a day's work and then Alex kissed her. He kissed her longer and more passionately and rubbed her crotch through her dress. The whole thing was surreal.

When I came back down stairs after saying good night to the children they were still kissing; his hand was under her skirt this time. He lifted the hem of her dress as he broke away to shown me that she wasn't wearing any panties. "I think she's ready for another fuck Mark." He said with a smile.

"Dinner first." She responded.

"Fuck first!" Alex said with a smile.

I just looked on as they argued.

"What does Mark think?" Jane asked.

Alex glanced down at my crotch. "I think he would like to see us fuck first wouldn't you Mark?"

I nodded, being unable to speak.

"Take her up to her room and strip her for me Mark." Alex ordered. "I'm going to fuck her."

I led her out of the room; my bulging erection leading the way. There was little to take off her actually; just the dress because she wore no bra or panties. Only a black suspender belt and black stockings remained. As she stood by the edge of the bed Alex came into the room and closed the door behind him. "You strip too Mark and lie down on the bed."

I had no idea what was coming next but I stripped off and then lay down on the bed with my head towards the bottom end of the bed. "Get on top of him Jane." He told her. "Sixty-nine position."

Jane straddled my face and after settling down she began to suck my cock as I probed her with my tongue. It had been a long time since we had done a sixty-nine. Jane was wet, very wet. I could also taste the remnants of Alex from this morning's fuck.

I got so carried away that I had momentarily forgotten about Alex. It was only when I felt someone getting on the bed close to me that I suddenly became aware of him again. It took me a few moments to realise exactly what was happening but when I felt his balls slap against my forehead I realised just exactly what was about to happen.

I had seen it in a video; seen a husband and wife in a sixty-nine position on the bed and another man get up to take her from behind while the husband gave her oral sex at the same time. I was about to experience it for myself.

Alex pushed the tip of his cock against my tongue as I licked Jane's clitty and I found myself running my tongue over it. "That's it cucky boy, you just keep on licking her clitty while I fuck her."

I groaned. Jane's mouth engulfed my cock and I was close to cumming.

Jane groaned loudly as well as Alex's cock buried itself inside her. I had wanted to see him fuck her; I had wanted to see him pound her pussy with his huge cock; I had wanted to see him stretch her pussy with his thick manhood. I was getting what I wanted. I was getting a bird's eye view; more than a bird's eye view, in fact. Alex's balls were slapping against my face; my tongue was in direct contact with his cock and I was tonguing Jane's slit and clitty at the same time.

It was hot and sticky underneath them. I could smell their sex; I could taste their sex and I could feel their sex. The bed shook; their groans filled the room; the sounds of slapping thighs filled the room and Jane's pussy squelched above me with his pounding.

It was Jane who came first, "I'm cummingggggggggggggggg." She cried out.

I felt her juices rush against my lips and cheeks as my own cum filled her mouth. I tried to groan but Alex was also cumming. He was pulling out of her as his first ejaculation sprayed against her cunt lips. His second ejaculation found its target, my mouth. Alex managed to find my lips and force entry as he came. I choked on his cum and his cock slipped out of my mouth causing the rest of his cum to spray against face.

I lay there for a few minutes after Jane rolled off me. I was exhausted and my face was plastered with her juices and Alex's cum. I managed to wipe my eyes to see Jane and Alex huddled together and kissing. They were still cuddling a few minutes later after I returned from the bathroom. "Now I am ready for dinner now."Alex said. "How about you Mark?"

I smiled.

Jane sat up and turned round. "Chinese or Indian?"

Minutes later I was dressed and heading out to the Taj Mahal leaving Jane and Alex to have perhaps another fuck before dinner.