Bess Ch. 09

Story Info
Bess finds a real circle of friends.
1.7k words
4.29
16k
2

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deidre rolled over and snuggled up close to Scott. She loved the feel of her hand on his bare chest. She was close to forty and being married to this man made her feel twenty again. As she listened to the rain against the window, she started to drift off to sleep, safe and warm. Suddenly she heard what sounded like knocking at the front door. She listened for the sound again. She was now certain she heard it.

"Scott," she whispered, shaking his shoulder. "Scott, wake up."

He stirred from his sleep. "What?" he mumbled.

"Wake up," she said a little louder. "Listen. There's someone at the front door."

"At this hour?" He looked at the clock. It read 3:30. "You have to be kidding me." He sat up and rubbed his face.

"What are you going to do?" Deidre asked with a hint of anxiety in her voice.

"Go find out what's going on," he said. As he headed for the bedroom, he put on his robe. "Yes, I'll be careful."

"Who the hell would be at the door at this ungodly hour?" Scott said to himself as he went down the stairs. The thought suddenly came to him, "Just who would?" He picked up Mikey's bat that was leaning against the wall in the hallway. He flicked on the indoor light then the porch light. He peered through the peek hole. "Bess?"

Scott quickly opened the door and there stood Bess, soaked, her wet hair plastered to her head, still wearing the same tan raincoat Richard had given her.

"For God's sakes," Scott exclaimed. "Get in here before you get pneumonia."

She brushed past him quickly and stood in the foyer. She kept her head down and kept clasping and unclasping her hands in front of her while shifting her weight on her feet.

"Why are you here? Is there something wrong?" Scott stepped towards her.

"No," Bess said, shaking her head. "Stay away."

It didn't take a lot of brains for Scott to figure out something was seriously wrong. "Dee, you better get down here. Quick!" he yelled up the stairs.

Deidre was already on her way down the stairs. She had heard Scott's and Bess' voice and figured she better get there. Halfway down the stairs she saw Bess. "Bess honey, what's wrong?"

Bess looked at her aunt. "Oh, Auntie!" she said and she rushed towards her. Bess threw her arms around Deidre and buried her face in her aunt's shoulder, sobbing heavily.

Deidre patted her on the back of head. "It will be OK. You're among family." She looked over at Scott. "I'll take her upstairs. You fix her some hot tea." With that, she put her arm around Bess's shoulder and led her upstairs.

Deidre took Bess to the master bathroom and shut the door. She could see that Bess had been crying long before she arrived here. Her mascara had run down her face and her lipstick was smeared also. She also noticed some type of red mark around her throat. "Just relax, dear," She said, "I get a warm washcloth and clean your face."

While Deidre had her back to her, Bess undid her raincoat and let it fall to the floor.

When Deidre turned, she saw Bess standing there, dressed only in a garter belt and blue stockings. "Good Lord," she gasped. Bess's nipples were purplish and swollen; there were red chaffing around her ankles, wrists, and waist; even her vagina lips were raw looking and distended. There was a white crusty yet gooey substance on her body. Deidre recoiled for a moment when she realized what it was.

"Oh, my dear child," Deidre said hugging Bess tight. "Auntie Dee is here for you." Bess began to cry again. "Look, get out this clothing. What you need is a nice hot bath. I'm here for you."

As the tub filled and Bess undressed, Scott knocked on the door. "I brought the tea. Can I help?"

Deidre opened the door a crack. "No, not really. Here," she handing him all of Bess's clothes. "Get rid of these. Also bring me your silk pajamas. Leave them outside the door."

Scott just stood there. As he started to ask, Deidre put her finger to his lips. "Don't ask. Just be a dear," and she shut the door.

Bess settled into the tub and let the hot water flow around her body. Deidre washed Bess's body slowly and gently. Bess closed her eyes, it reminded her of when she was little girl and her mother used to bathe her. She relaxed more as Deidre washed her hair. The water felt good and the hot tea warmed her.

The nurse in Deidre took over as she dried Bess in a fluffy towel. She checked the chaff marks and decided they were not bad. She put a soothing ointment on her nipples and even convinced Bess to allow her to put some on her pussy and asshole. She had Bess put on Scott's silk pajamas. They were too big of course but the material would feel good against Bess' skin. She gave Bess some Tylenol and put her bed in their bed. It took only a few minutes for Bess to fall into a deep sleep. Deidre then headed stairs to see Scott.

He was in the kitchen. "What is going here?" he asked.

"Please pour me some tea and sit down. I'll explain," Deidre said calmly.

They sat down next to each other. "Is she in some kind of trouble? Drugs?" Scott asked.

"No, not drugs. Why do you think that?"

"Because of this." He tossed a thick envelope on the table. "It fell out of the raincoat pocket." Deidre picked it up. "Dee, there is almost $15,000 in it! Where did she get that kind of money?"

Deidre shook her head. No wonder she was having such a hard time getting through to Bess. $15,000 for night's work! "No, it is not drugs. Do you remember that business card you brought home, 'Black Leather'?"

"Yeah," Scott said. His eyes widened. "You mean she is a..."

"Yes. Rather high class by the looks of it." She ran her fingers over the edges of the bills."

"And you knew about it?" Scott said raising his voice.

"Shh, babe. Lower your voice. Yes, I've known about 4-5 months now," she quietly said.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"What were you going to do? Carly and I have been working together to get her out of the business. Carly has introduced her to nice guys hoping one would be Mr. Right. We've gone to movies together. Why do you think I have asked her to dinner so much. We've been talking to her, between her work and us, we have tried to keep her busy. Understand now?"

Scott got up and put his arms around his wife. "There must be something I can do."

"Yes, keep loving me." Deidre kissed him on the forehead.

"I don't understand. I always will but how does help Bess?"

"I don't know how loving a relationship my sister has with her husband. If we keep showing Bess that a man and woman can find true love, she'll realize it can happen. I don't know."

"That will be easy," Scott smiled, kissing her on the neck. "I'll start right now."

Deidre laughed. "I know you would but seriously, tomorrow you need to go over to Carly's apartment and get her some clothes. I'll call Carly this morning and give you a list of what to get. Right now, let's go to bed. We'll have to use the extra room."

The next morning Bess slept to almost 11 o'clock. She came down to the kitchen to find Deidre cleaning up. "Morning, sleepy head, how do feel this morning?"

"Sore, embarrassed, and famished."

Deidre cooked eggs, sausages and toast for her. Setting the plate down, she sat across from Bess. "Do you want tell me about last night? There is no one else here."

Bess told her everything, leaving no detail out. Deidre said nothing, just letting Bess talk. What Deidre heard simply amazed her. Maybe in her wildest dreams, she may have thought of something so perverse, so sexual but she couldn't remember ever thinking it.

"As they each took me, I had some of the greatest and longest orgasms I have ever had. I actually enjoyed it. That's what's wrong. I wanted those men to use me, abuse me. It frightens me."

Deidre took her hands. "Bess, you don't have to do this. You are too good a person to let anyone treat you this way. You're smart, you're beautiful, and you have a great future. I'll let you in on a little secret."

"What?" Bess asked.

"Your mom and I used to be a little wild when we were young. Your mom more than me. Yes, we liked sex. Then we got married and settled down. Unfortunately I picked the wrong man and by the end, sex wasn't even a thought. Then I met Scott. I shouldn't be telling you of all people but I can't get enough of him. But it isn't sex, it is love. I never put the two together until I met him. Here I am pushing forty and it took me this long to find that out."

"Go on"

"I think you are equating sex with someone needing you. The way you explained it to me was that you filled a need for them. They need you." Deidre's eyes began to fill up. "Bess, there is someone out there who loves you. Right now, you have a great number of people who do. Scott, Carly, your mom and dad, my two boys, and me. You need to remember this."

By now both were crying. "Yes, I will," Bess sobbed.

6 months later:

"You sure you are going to be alright in that big city?" Deidre asked.

"Yes, Auntie." Bess said. "Chicago's not that big."

Scott spoke up. "Yes it is. I want you to promise to come back a visit, a lot."

Carly gave her a big hug. "I'm going to miss you so much. We've been together since grade school. What am I going to do?"

"You going to marry that guy, have lots of kids, and let Auntie Bess spoil them." She wiped away a tear on Carly's face. "You'll be fine. It's only Chicago, maybe they won't like me."

Deidre gave her one last hug. "You be careful. Will you know anyone when you get there?'

"Yes, a woman named Nancy. She has helped me get a place already." She kissed everyone goodbye and drove off to a new start. Tucked deeply in her luggage was a leather covered picture album.