One Friday Nightmare Ch. 02

Story Info
Danger returns.
1.9k words
3.83
13.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katye43
katye43
115 Followers

Six months had passed since the break-in at Janey's apartment. A masked man had broken into her apartment, placed a chloroformed cloth over her face and then raped and sodomized her. She still had scars on her breasts from the hot wax he had dripped on her.

Before he left he promised to come back. She had put 3 more locks on her door, put motion detectors in her apartment and bought a dog. He had taken any sense of security from her. She didn't know who he was and he had promised to harm her mother if she told anyone. She didn't know what to do but the more time that passed, the less likely someone would believe her, or at least she thought that.

Unbeknownst to her there had been three other attacks in her building.

Janey always knew exactly how many days it had been. This was the six month anniversary. "Humph," she said to no one in particular. 'Anniversary my foot", she had bought a gun that very morning. She was supposed to take lessons on how to use it next week, so she had put it up in her closet...to hide from whom? Herself? He seemed to know her. Everyone she met, she wondered if he was the one. There it was again... six months.

Well, she wasn't going to dwell on it tonight. She was going to do the same thing she did every Friday night. Since the 'incident', she had been terrified to date. She was afraid she would be dating him. She had gone back to work after a few days off for the flu.

As she waited for the popcorn to pop, she went over all the men she had met in the past year (for the umpteenth time). Her boss, her friend's husbands, the taxi driver, the gate keeper, the gardener, the pool man, the trash man. Even that irritating nerd in the office. That was really stretching it.

Every time she went out, she wondered if he was passing her. She decided she had to quit this. Quit dwelling on a problem she couldn't solve.

The sound was so slight, but to Janey, it vibrated off the walls. A key in the lock? Couldn't be. She had the only keys to her locks.

Slowly and quietly she turned off the popcorn and quietly walked to the hallway that led from the kitchen to the front foyer. Damn!!! She had only locked the door handle. If she hurried she could reach the deadbolt before the door opened.

Her body responded and she hurried to the front door. But she wasn't quick enough. The door opened and there he stood. She screamed hoping a neighbor would hear and call the police. He had a ski-mask on but she could sense that he was smiling. "Wha-wa-wa what do you want?" He just continued to smile.

And then he started laughing. "This is the fourth time I've been to your door and it's always the same. Haven't you learned to lock your doors yet? There are some bad men out there. I just wanted to tell you that I'm very proud of you. You haven't talked to anyone about our night together."

"I told you I wouldn't. What do you want?" She had gained a little self control back. Maybe if she didn't show fear, he'd back off. "Do you have a name?" He laughed and said "no". I'm not here to be your best friend. I got to thinking about these ..." He reached out and grabbed her breast with one hand and ripped her blouse open with the other. "I was getting hard just thinking about them and that cute little ass of yours." She felt the tears coming to her eyes: "Please don't" she pleaded.

"Now you know I love it when you whine. Let's go somewhere comfortable. Oh yeah, Lets go upstairs. I know where there is a really comfy bed. And I have some really neat toys with me this time. "She looked down at the bag on the floor realizing for the first time that it was there. He picked up the bag, and grabbed her arm and spun her around to face the stairs. Then he shoved her towards them.

As she began to take the steps to her bedroom, she realized she had her long button up night shirt on and he could see straight up the back as she went up in front of him. He reached up and rubbed her ass..."mmmmm...nice view. Were you getting ready for me? Hmmmm? "

She was silent and kept climbing....13...14 steps. At the top she tried to run but he grabbed her shirt and she tripped and fell. He mounted her and ask.."Right here is fine with me but I thought you'd prefer the bed." "Please don't do this," she pleaded again. I won't tell anyone if you'll just leave. I promise. I didn't tell before. "

"Shut up" he growled and shoved her into the bedroom. She fell onto the bed and her shirt gapped open where he had ripped it open. Janey reached down and tried to cover herself. He moved over her and pushed her hands away. "I need you now and then we'll talk" He roughly pulled her shirt off and exposed her bare body. He grabbed her breast and then noticed the scars.

"Hey look. You wear my own personal brand. Kinda neat huh?"

He kept using the word 'neat'. It reminded her of someone else but she couldn't remember who. He bent down over her breast and licked the scar.

"You're mine" he mumbled.

"No I'm not yours" she cried out.

"That's good. I like it rough too and the more you resist the more turned on I am." He reached down and unsnapped his pants and pushed them down. Then he reached down and rubbed himself and pushed it into her wetness.

"Why was she wet? She wondered. He didn't turn her on? Did he? NO! She screamed to herself. He laughed again and said, "So the lady missed me after all?"

He stroked her pussy and then inserted his finger feeling his way into her vagina and stroking her clit. She could feel her body betraying her and heating up. She moved a little and he stroked harder. She couldn't help but respond. She felt her body moving in rhythm with his stroking. ...up down up down. Then she felt herself climbing, exhilarated, and writhing under him. As she was about to climax he stopped and retrieved his penis.

He placed his hardness at the door of her pussy and pushed it into her wet hairy cunt. Then he reached in and continued to rub her clit as he rocked back and forth on her. She felt her body climbing again. Her breathe coming in spasms now. Breathing deep and hard. With every stroke he plunged deeper into her. And then she cried out and came in hard spasmodic waves, He felt her body reach its peak and felt the explosion inside her as she squirted out her cum onto his cock as his cock willingly soaked up the wetness from her, filling her with pleasure and fear.

What would he think of her. He probably thought she enjoyed it; she did. It sickened her. He moved off her and threw her ripped shirt at her saying" clean yourself up slut." I've got a friend coming over later." "What? What do you mean?" He laughed and said "don't worry. She's a surprise I think you'll like. So I can share this with my friends. Wouldn't you like to be a facebook star??

"No she cried out. You can't..."

"Oh but I can" he interrupted. "I can do anything I want with you. You're mine whenever I want you. Don't you understand that yet? Baby you and I are going to be together for a long,long time. I'll bet you'll even invite me to move in with you at some point. Yeah, that would be cool and then you could have supper ready for me every night and treat my friends to a freebie once in a while."

"Are you delusional?" She cried. "You've raped me and scarred me and I'm going to want to live with you?"

"Yep"

"Otherwise you've got the cutest little sister. I rode the bus with her the other day. I stood next to her on the bus and it was really crowded. The bus ....nice...firm...ready for plucking. Nice ass too just like yours." "She's only 18...you wouldn't. She's only a baby."

"Not anymore, honey. I followed her and her boyfriend one night. She's pretty hot. He thought so too but she needs a more experienced man., don't you think? She loves to get it on though." He went to roughly sucking on Janey's breast hungrily, wishing her to lactate so he could drink her milk. Her nipples hardened almost immediately and he laughed....but kept sucking, nipping the nipple with his teeth causing her to buck and cry out.

His hands were rough on her, pulling her hair, pushing the fingers of his other hand into her pussy and then plunging them into her mouth to suck her wetness off them, all the while sucking her nipples as if he were a child nursing its mother.

She felt his shaft growing on her belly, grinding into her. Then he stopped, got off her and ordered her to roll over,"pull your knees up; and get that ass up here".

When she didn't move he slapped her ass really hard... "Ok I guess we are going to have to punish you."He pulled her off the bed and across his knees. He slapped first one cheek and then the other. They were so round and smooth but reddened with each swat.

He stopped and ordered her to get his bag. She got up and walked across the room and picked up the bag. He got up and took it from her, unzipping the bag and reaching in, came out with a flogger. A stick with 6 or 7 long leather straps tied to it. He shoved her onto the bed onto her stomach and pulled her hands above her head, tying them tightly one on each bedpost. Then he reached under her and lifted her so her ass was in the air. When he was satisfied, he got off the bed, picked up the flogger and swiftly layed it across her ass, causing her to scream out. Again and again he beat her with the flogger, making deep welts across her already red ass. "Stop, she cried "please stop!!" He didn't. She was bleeding, and close to blacking out. ' "Going to be good and mind me?"

"Yes" she sobbed, unable to say anything else. Good he said unemotionally and walked down to the bottom of the bed, pulled her down to him and shoved his rock hard shaft into her pussy, got it good and wet and then removed it and placed it at the door to her ass.

God, he loved anal sex. He pushed in and out gently at first and then the more he pushed the deeper he went. He didn't care that she was crying hysterically from the flogging and the pain of "taking it up the butt". His balls flapping against her butt. The more she cried the harder he pushed. He filled her in short order with his hot stringy cum. Satisfying himself for the moment and not worrying about his hostage. The doorbell rang. She held her breathe. Maybe it was the police. Maybe someone had noticed him after all or heard her scream.

katye43
katye43
115 Followers