Lust Hidden In Your Eyes

Poem Info
450 words
3.5
2.4k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You see me and I know how you want me, I see it in your burning eyes.
You will not tell me just how much you want my throbbing hard cock inside you but I see it in your face.
You know how it makes you blissfully contented.
Our lips pressed together and then disheartenly pulled apart.
Your face encompasses me in delightful passion, with your burning eyes of liquid lust and intensity.
You want me to fill you with spouting joy and I want to make you smile with contentment.
But you will not ask me, for there is a hidden wall that you have constructed to protect yourself from my manliness.
It fills me with a sadness that your apparent barrier of barbs is tearing at your heart's flesh.
I long to have my hands on your breasts as we join ourselves in a flight of elation.
Your breasts fill me with such blissful delight; when my hands travel along their external manifestations of your reality, and I know you are the woman for me.
They find their way to you and it lifts my mind into greater pleasure; when my hands are filled with your succulent delights.
And your two such lovely orbs; how lucky that you should have been given two for me.
I, like so many before me, have a choice to play with.
When they are both so delightful how should I know which one is worthy of more attention?
I want so much to drink in your delightful body that answers all my questions.
To have you offer me what I long for, to be inside you with my burning desire that my species use to copulate.
To kiss you, again and again, as we are joined in our dancing passion that inspires my body's irreverent consumption of your loveliness.
But the moat between us lives on still.
It is alive with demons that have kept us apart, and live on still.
You will not offer me the pleasures that I want so much from you.
So I wander to others and take my pleasure in them.
Finally the sadness ascends.
Why does it leave my body empty of tormented remembrances of pleasure foregone?
My hands are despondent as they long to touch you so that I can feel a total pleasure wash through my body.
Your touch ignites a fire in my heart and brings the blood of my body to fully extend me ready to join with you.
Knowing it will never come blinds me to the truth of my sexual desires to consume.
And yet still the body streaks forwards always willing to partake of new throbbing passionate embraces.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LUST IS NEVER HIDDEN

it boils over like lava and water, TK U MLJ LV NV