Bess Ch. 10

Story Info
The story goes full circle.
2.3k words
4.54
16.1k
2

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that things were going well for Bess. It had been almost a year since that rainy night when she showed up at Scott's and Deidre's an absolute wreck. Her move to Chicago was paying off as the people there found out that she had a brain to go with her beautiful face and body. She was now a regular fixture on the news and was heavily involved in the Chicago sport scene. Despite this, she was weighing a job offer to be the PR director of a Chicago based company, one that included many more benefits.

Bess had moved far away from Minnesota and from her 'Black Leather' days but one of her clients remained close, very close. She had met Nancy over a year ago and from that one night their relationship had grown. The tough business side of Nancy still remained but she found that with Bess, she could let her feminine side come through and relax. It was a partnership with benefits.

What Bess truly knew was that without her aunt, there was no telling how far down the path she would have continued to travel. Deidre was there whenever Bess needed her and showed her that what she was involved in was so beneath her. Her aunt let her talk, explain her feelings towards 'Black Leather' and clear the air. Deidre never judged her, never scolded her but wouldn't let Bess backslide. They talked once a week and her aunt made it clear that she and Scott too, would always be there for her.

The time helping Bess was rough on Deidre though she never let on. She let Bess talk and describe some of things she had done. She couldn't believe that her own niece would be involved in something like this. In some way Deidre felt she let Bess down. She felt it was a way to clear the air but to her, some of the events were truly amazing. Each one of Bess's fantasies was a real eye opener. Deidre was afraid to admit that she learned some things from them and brought them home to try on Scott, never letting on where she got them from.

There were still some things that Bess mentioned that truly bothered her. One was the amount of money men gave her for one night. Was Bess really that good or are men that desperate? Another was some of the fantasies seemed to be quite perverted. The final one was that most of her 'friends' were married and kept these fantasies from their wives. Bess claimed she provided a service for them. What bothered Deidre was the idea that Scott might be hiding some from her. Worse yet, could she share hers with him?

She had always had them. She used them when she masturbated but since her marriage to Scott, she hadn't the need. Seeing Bess's album seemed to rekindle some of them. One in particular stood out.

When Deidre saw Bess' photo of the woman in her bedroom and there was an intruder in the doorway, she flashbacked to a time when she was babysitting and found the people's x-rated videos. She only watched one but it included a scene in which the woman was alone in her house and there was a break-in. The man attacked her and had his way with her. Deidre got so turned on by it, that she pulled her pants off right then and masturbated herself to a mind blowing orgasm. She used that scene often while in college and it never failed.

Three times since viewing Bess's album, Deidre had dreamt that she was being taken by an intruder. It has been so real that she had been jolted awake and found her pussy sopping wet. She had decided she would talk to Scott about his fantasies and take it from there.

As the two of laid in bed, Deidre remove her finger from her mouth and began to circle Scott's nipple. She felt it harden under her touch. Scott sighed, "Hmm."

"Babe," she said softly, "Do you have any fantasies?"

"Yeah." He replied. Deidre's ears perked up. "What is it?" she asked.

"You and me on a warm, sandy, tropical island. Just you and me. We're making love as the warm sun beats down on us," he said, never opening his eyes. His cock began to grow hard just thinking about it. "Why?"

"Just wondering." She noticed his reaction. "Any fantasy woman?"

Scott wasn't sure where this was going but he decided to play along. "There is this woman. I see her every day either on my way to work or coming home."

Deidre moved her hand down so she was moving it slowly along his stomach. "And?"

"Well, she has a great figure, nice firm breasts. When she walks, she moves in all the right places. Oh, and she has a fantastic smile."

Pushing off his chest, Deidre raised her head. "You seem to know her quite well."

"I think you do too," Scott continued. "She is a nurse at Dr. O'toole's clinic here in town. I'd bet she's pretty hot." He smiled.

The look of concern on her face turned to surprise. "Damn you!" she said, rolling on to her back. "You're making fun of me."

"Why?" Does it bother you that you're my fantasy girl? I see pretty girls all the time then I look at you. You're all I need and want. Sometimes I think my entire life with you is one big fantasy. Why all the questions? Have you been reading Cosmo again?"

"Just curious."

"Do you have a fantasy?" he asked.

"Some but right now my fantasy is to make love to my husband, right here."

"I think I can make that one a reality." He said moving on top of her. "Oh, but if Kate Beckinsale calls, I'm out of here."

Later that week they found themselves with the house all to themselves. Both boys were away and so Scott and Deidre took advantage of the time. They ate a nice quiet dinner together and were able to talk about things that were interesting to them. Deidre set the mood by using candles and Scott brought home an expensive wine. They had a good laugh at that because even though they liked good wines it seems that their taste buds had gotten use to something a little cheaper. They retired to the den where Scott put on some soft jazz and kept the lights low.

Sitting on the couch, Deidre reclined and put her bare feet in his lap. Slowly he massaged her toes and feet. "That feels so good," Deidre sighed.

Scott moved up her legs, first massaging her calves, then her inner thighs. She shifted her bottom and spread her legs a little, giving more access to her thighs. She was wearing a small pair of shorts and they had ridden up. It felt so good and she knew where this was going.

"Did you hear about the break-ins a few blocks over?" Deidre said.

The question seemed so odd considering what he was doing. "What?"

"There was this break-in and the thief broke in to these people's house at night. Luckily no one was home. Imagine if just the wife was home when this happened?"

Scott kept rubbing Deidre's thigh as she told him this story. She seemed to be getting more and more into it as she related it to him. She went into detail about what the intruder must have been wearing, if he had a flashlight, etc. All the time she was talking, she was moving her ass around and moving her legs. It wasn't hard to guess that she was getting turned on, either by the story, Scott's massage, or both.

She suddenly swung her legs off his lap. Standing up she stretched, raising her arms above her, exposing her belly. "I didn't realize it was so late. I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too long." She kissed him and headed towards the door. Before she left, she turned. "I hope that intruder doesn't come here tonight." And out she went.

What just happened here? Scott thought. With all Deidre's talk about fantasies, was this one of hers? This is crazy.

Deidre had hurried up stairs. This just might work, she thought. If not, Scott was still going to make love to her tonight. She undressed and put on an old short gown, one that might rip easily and not be a loss. She climbed into bed, pulled the sheets up to her chin, turned out the light and waited.

After about 15 minutes, Scott headed out of the den. He checked all the doors as usual, locking them and made his way to the stairs. There, neatly folded on the bottom step was a pair of loose-fitting sweatpants and a black turtle neck shirt. Next to them was a flashlight.

He shook his head. It seemed she thought of everything. He stripped down, including his boxers. He dressed in the outfit and then flipped off the light. The house was pitch black, even the nightlight at the top of the stairs was off. He suddenly realized his palms were sweating as he was wondering what was up there. He was getting into this. Switching on the flashlight, he headed up stairs.

Deidre saw the light play on the hallway walls. Minutes later she saw a dark form slip through the doorway. Light filled the room and a hand pressed across her mouth, forcing her against the mattress. "Don't scream, lady," the voice hissed. "All I want is your jewelry."

She nodded and he loosened his hold. She slid across the bed, away from him. "Don't hurt me," she whimpered. "I'll tell you where the jewelry is."

He watched her heaving chest. "I've changed my mind, lady," Scott said in a menacing tone as he moved towards her. "I don't just want your jewelry. I want you too."

"No, please," Deidre said. Even pretending, the danger felt incredibly right and exciting. Her heart pounded as she grabbed the sheets and pulled them up tight.

"You're not getting away," he said, "but you can try, of course."

"Don't hurt me, please."

"I won't hurt you unless you resist." He grabbed Deidre's wrist and dragged her across the bed. He tangled his hand in her hair and pulled her head back.

Deidre's eyes widened. She tried to twist her head to avoid Scott's mouth which was slowly descending on her, but his hold allowed almost no movement. She used her fists to pound on his chest. His mouth captured hers, and the heat flowed through her lips.

Scott released his hold on her hair. When he did, Deidre tried to escape. "No, let me go," she said, dragging her fingernails across his shoulder. A bright red track appeared across his skin.

"I don't think so." Scott spat the words out. He reached out and grabbed the front of her night gown. The fabric parted easily, leaving Deidre standing naked before him. For a brief second they stood looking at each other then Scott pushed down onto the bed and straddled her hips. He pinned her arms over her head with his hands. Deidre squirmed beneath him, trying to get free.

Somehow he had to get his clothes off but how. If he let go, she could get free. Holding both her hands with one of his, he reached and grabbed a pillow. There was a moment of panic in Deidre's eyes as she wondered what he was going to do with it.

"Look, lady, I'm going to place this heavy weight on your arms. It won't hurt but you won't be able to move it. Don't try anything dumb and you won't get hurt. Understand?"

Deidre nodded, amazed at Scott's resourcefulness.

Scott pulled the turtleneck over his head and tossed it on the floor. His sweatpants followed. His cock stood out from his body, erect and huge. Deidre stared at it. She wanted it in her badly.

"Don't make me, please. I'm a nice girl, please don't."

"You can't stop me," he grinned. He placed his cock at opening of her pussy. He could feel her wetness and the heat. "You want me."

Deidre shook her head from side to side. "No!"

He pressed his hips forward and drove his cock into her.

Deidre arched her back and screamed, "Oh fuck! Yes, fuck me." She came then came again. Scott had become so wrapped up the fantasy that he pounded his cock into her until he spurted his semen deep inside her. Panting, he collapsed on top of her.

Deidre could not believe how amazing this turned out to be. It was better than she ever imagined. She stroked his back and her fingers through his hair. "That was so good," she whispered.

"It was unbelievable," he said, his body limp and exhausted. The scratches on his body stung. As he rolled off her, Deidre noticed them for the first time. "Oh, babe, I'm sorry." She got up and walked, naked, to the bathroom. He watched her go. She returned with some ointment.

"Don't worry about it," he said. "One of my fantasies of long ago was to have some woman rake her nails across my back. Like you read about. "

"Glad I could oblige," Deidre laughed.

Scott sat up. "Was it what you wanted?" he asked.

"It was all and more. Last one to the shower has to scrub the other, all over."

They made love again in the shower, steaming water pouring over their soapy bodies as Scott pounded into Deidre's pussy from behind. When they were done, Deidre understood what Scott once said. Her life with him was one big fantasy.

Scott found her staring at him. "What?"

She stepped forward and kissed him. Hard, passionately. As she broke the kiss, she said, "I love you!"