Screams of Joy

Story Info
Joy works off her tension in the shower.
2.8k words
3.94
31.5k
4
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racking
Racking
1 Followers

"I was fired... there was nothing else to say about it, no protest that would be listened to anyway. But... it's my birthday! Even though birthdays were meant to be happy days, and everyone is meant to make it special, my new boss and the man that only six days before had been my boyfriend had just fired me." I think to myself as I sit on the hot bus thinking about how everything has changed so much in a week. I try to stop my eye from failing me, yet I still feel the burn of tears waiting to drop.

"It had to be him they promoted, not one of the other dickheads in the office, why promote him though? He wasn't that hard of a worker and he stole everyone else's ideas." A single tear runs down my cheek as my thoughts swirl around my brain and I wipe it all away. I laugh slightly at myself, which makes even more droplets trail down my cheeks.

"Well, wasn't it the cliché, everyone says office romances are a no-no, why did I think of myself any different?" My tears flow freely as I remember all the lies he told to me, my racked breaths pierce the silence. Looking around the bus, I saw one of the cool beautiful suited men that are everywhere around London stare at me... no doubt pitying me.

"Great! Just control yourself; smile, and Mr. Suit will quit looking!" I sternly tell myself before wiping my eyes with the back of my hand

"No doubt this is the time my 'supposedly everything' proof mascara stops working." I groan inwardly, then I smile as brightly as I can in my current mood; all toward Mr. Suit, then turn to stare back out the window.

Thinking of the party tomorrow to distract myself, Lauren, or Lilo as I called her, has been my flatmate since university days had organized it, and decided to invite some 'hot piece of ass' from her office for me. I look back around to find Mr. Fucking Suit still looking my way. I turn my glance to him looking over his body and into his warm brown eyes but hoping the message of "fuck off" was loud and clear. It seemed to work as he smiles, catching me off guard and turns to look out his own window. I continue to watch him, finding myself admiring his body before going back to my dilemma. All too soon my bus stop is called, and I get drenched dashing through the summer rain to home, only to be greeted by an excited Lauren.

"Happy 25th Birthday!" She shouts and pops a party popper; string floats around my shoulders.

"I need ice cream, alcohol and sex now! Oh, and before I forget... Martin fired me today, so lots of alcohol." I quietly tell her before she sits me down and cuddles me the rest of the evening, feeding me ice cream and alcohol until I'm asleep.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" Rings through my ears as my alarms pierces into my sleeping brain.

"Seven in the morning already, man!" I think to myself, get up out of bed to start a new day of bullshit with idiots at every corner... "No, wait, I got fired. Fuck that!" As I jump back in bed and cover my head in a pillow before drifting off almost instantly, whilst thinking about the party later today.

I feel a body against mine as I wake. Figuring it is Lauren, I roll over onto my back and try to go back to sleep. Lauren's hand runs down my body, pausing to cup my breast, pinching my nipples a little. In my dream state I arch into her delicious caress. Her lips trace the path down to my stomach before spreading my now wet lips and softly licking my clit.

"Mmmm, now this is the way to spend a birthday!" I murmur as I open my eyes to find, not Lauren's petite pale hands covering my body, but actually a long fingered black hand that is plucking at my now hard nipples. And it's him, that is teasing my clit with his tongue and teeth as he rubs two fingers just inside me; not Lauren's.

"God, he is getting me in all the right places." I think as I watch his head move between my thighs, I realise I'm running my hands through his hair to grip his head, as he buries his long wet tongue inside my aching pussy, his thumb rubs circles around my clit. He looks up and I realize he looks a bit like Mr. Suit from the bus last night.

"Fuck! He has some amazing oral skills." I think as I moan into the still silent room. He moves a finger against my virginal ass testing my reaction before pressing the tip forward into my ass. Just as I feel myself build from his intimate caress Mr. Suit moves his head up and looks at me before saying "Joy, Wake up."

"Huh?" I blink at him completely confused.

"Wake the fuck up, you lazy cow!" His lips move but it's Lauren's voice that comes out.

"I can't even get fricking dream sex these days", I close my eyes groaning.

"JOY!!" Lauren screams at me again. "Nope, not opening them, I'm going back to Mr. Suit and his amazing tongue." I think but I hear the door being thrown open, followed by a pause, then Lauren laughing. "Great, what now!"

"What Lauren!" opening my eyes and looking over to her. She continues laughing and points to where I'm laying. It is only then that as I go to sit up that I realize that I'm lying on top of the covers with my boy shorts pushed to the slide with my two fingers still pushed inside my literally dripping pussy.

"FUCK!!" I remove my now well lubed fingers, mental moaning from the loss.

"What it isn't like you haven't seen it before." I laugh whilst waving my dripping fingers at her.

"Not like that, I haven't!" Lauren replies as she moves to sit on the bed.

"No, I forgot it was your fingers then..." laughing deep down, "...and your tongue." winking at her.

"Exactly! Saying that it's hot to see you doing it yourself... Wait? It hasn't been that long since you last had sex. I know you got some last week because me and Chris heard you!" She always makes me blush when she points out my stunningly loud vocal climaxes.

"Sorry, I do try, honest" I whisper, which honestly only makes her laugh more.

"It's Okay, this time you just got us both horny, so you could say there were four people climaxing at the same time!"

"Well in that case happy to help." As I reached giggling for the wet wipes in my draw, Lauren grabs them from my hands.

"I'll clean you" but she doesn't get any wipes out she pulls my hand towards her lips.

"Hey, remember, Chris, your sex bomb boyfriend... remember!"

"Please, it's not like I'm licking from the source is it?"

"Honey, you know it's not right."

"Fine... Wait one sec." Lauren moves out of the room and I move the pad of one my cum covered fingers to my tongue.

"Hey stop that! That is mine!" Lauren says as she catches me just before I taste myself.

Lauren is looking down at her phone again; after a few seconds she shows me the text she has entered on her screen.

"Hi Baby, I've just found Joy playing with herself so I'm going to clean her fingers with my mouth quick, and Craig just text me asking if he can grab a lift with you over tonight? Can you text him pretty please? Love you." As I finish reading she clicks 'send'.

"He is going to go ape shit at you. You know that right?" I say even as I feel myself getting turned on again.

She doesn't reply apart from moving her body to sit between my still spread legs. I watch Lauren intensely as she moves my fingers towards her mouth; rubbing the tips along her lips covering them with my cum. Her tongue moves and runs along the cleft between my fingers, collecting cum on her tongue and showing it to me. I'm transported back to our second year at university where we would regularly 'take care' of each other needs.

She was the best lover I had ever had. She would come into the room while I was masturbating away all the tension of a day full of classes, and take over. She always started by pressing her fingers inside me, collecting my cum, covering her lips with it before kissing me, making me taste myself on her sweet lips, then covering my erect long nipples and sucking them deep into her mouth.

Even now I move my fingers down my body pressing it inside my longing pussy, remembering how she would tease her tongue inside me, pressing deep inside before licking, sucking, petting gently and annoyingly at my entrance. Soon she had me screaming. Remembering those days, I slipped a finger into my mouth to taste myself, copying Lauren every move as she continues to suck at my fingers.

"Fuck Lilo, you are going to get me even wetter." I move my fingers out of her mouth, focusing my mind.

"You aren't the only one." Lauren winks back at me and we both laugh.

"So are you skipping work just to come and lick my fingers?"

"You need to check the time love, your party starts in two hours and we both need to get ready." she laughs as my shocked face finally clears.

"Two hours! Why didn't you wake me up before?" As I jump off the bed and run to the bathroom.

I run into the shower, turning it on and get blasted with the cold water making my nipples hard as rocks and goose bumps cover my body.

"Great not even freezing water will calm me down today. I'm never this horny. It was the dream and then Lauren reminding me of the past with her tongue." I think to myself, instantly repeating the events that had just happened in the bedroom with my thoughts, "Well, if I'm horny, I might as well do something about it." I jump out the shower and grab our shower dildo and stick it to the glass wall. I start massaging my shower gel into my aroused body. Starting at my shoulder rubbing the foam over my shoulder and collar bones, arching my neck against my hands. Reminding myself of when Lauren had joined me in shower back in the university. I recall the detail she would pay to my body while she cleansed me.

I move my hands, yet in my mind they are her hands moving down my body making feeling her run the foam down my side, tracing the dip in my waist while kissing my neck. Her hands moving up to cup and squeeze my breast, her hands rubbing the foam over my hard nipples. Now, Mr. Suit is there again, it's no longer Laurens hands that are playing with my clit, its Mr. Suit. He kneels in front of me, teasing his fingers up and down my slit covering them in the bubbles, making it catch against my small landing strip. The rough pads of his fingers are moving against my hyper sensitized clit; he lifts one of my legs over his shoulder and I grab the shower head.

Lauren now pulls my attention... she helps spread my wet lip with two fingers, rubbing my clit making it raise up to her touch, before Mr. Suit directs the power showerhead blast directly onto my clit, my knee weakens until I lean back against Lauren, feeling her hard nipples press against my back while she grinds her pussy against the curve of my ass. Suit now moves to slide two fingers up to his knuckles inside my moist pussy making me gasp and groan against him. Lauren leaves a trail of kisses down my back as she gropes and spreads my cheeks. I arch forward onto his fingers as her tongue circles my tight asshole. Her fingers dip down between my legs and linking with his fingers prior to pressing inside me, stretching me further, their fingers quickly thrust in and out of me, again... and again.

"Mmmm, I'm going to cum!" I shout over the sound of the hot water splashing my thighs, as my climax closes in. Suit removes his fingers leaving Lauren's finger inside still rubbing against my sensitive walls. I see my hands rubbing over his shoulders as he sucks my nipple. Lauren moves between us on her knees, latching her mouth on my pussy sucking and bites my clit into her mouth, making me arch around her still thrusting finger and teeth.

"Don't cum until I'm inside you..." Suit whispers in my ear as his moves behind me. His hands run up my body caressing me, teasing me, making my need grow and grow.

"Fuck! I need to cum now! I don't know how much longer I can wait...Please!" I beg him to let me come, he doesn't reply expect for rubbing his cock against my ass as he picks at my nipple. He moves his cock between my legs rubbing it against my wet slit before Lauren slips him into her mouth. I arch my body on his cock moving my swollen lips against his cock, all the while watching Lauren stretch her mouth to take the tip into her mouth. He moves against me and thrusts into Lauren's mouth pressing more inside her while I stroke her cheek and move my pussy closer to her face with every slide down his cock. I pause briefly as he moves his thumb against my lubed ass, rubbing in circles before pressing inside. Lauren moves to bite my clit into her mouth, distracting me enough to allow his thumb entry.

"Please get into me..." I whimper at him.

"I already am." As he twists his wrist rotating his thumb deeper into my ass.

"Your cock... I need it."

"In here?" He presses deeper into my ass. He doesn't allow me to reply; instead he grips his cock and teases the head into my wet hole making me beg from him inside. My head explodes as I feel him stretching me further with every inch. He bends me over Lauren's body, grabbing my shoulders and pushing his whole eight inches inside my small pussy. Lauren sucks my clit into her mouth as her finger press deep inside her pussy, she thrusts fast taking my full attention, until Suit starts the slow rhythm of moving almost all his cock out, before slamming me back against him. Lauren bites my clit, pulling it away from my body starting the final build of my orgasm, making my pussy contract around Suits cock. His thumb thrusts completely into my ass, moving it in time with his cock as he picks up the speed. I push Lauren's hands out the way, thrusting two fingers into her, curling them while whispering into her ear, "Cum, Baby, Cum..." and she does almost instantly visually shaking as my fingers stroke her g-spot.

Suit pulls my body back hard and fast onto his cock. I watch and tremble as Lauren tongue flicks my clit as his balls slap up against her chin. The erotic sight makes me want him deeper and harder, I dig my nails into his hip and thrust quicker, moving onto the tips of my toes, feeling him rub against my g-spot, as I pull Lauren's hair, pressing my clit hard into her mouth.

"Cum on me..." Suit whispers in my ear; my passion overflows and my ass welcomes his finger moving in and out, I scream out, my climax is convulsing around his cock. My screams of pleasure escape from my mouth over and over again, as he thrusts into me one last time, making me feel every shot of cum coating my bruised cervix. He now pulls his cock out and thrusts it into Lauren's waiting mouth making her taste both our cums. Seconds later, Laurens mouth goes searching down my pussy, moving to my now stretched hole pressing her tongue deep as my knees start to weaken.

"Good girl." Were the last words Suit said, but my knees fail... I collapse onto the shower floor.

I waken, alone, a smile still on my face. It feels years later... I notice the dildo is buried in my pussy, then move my weak overheated body back under the spray of the shower, making myself clean all over again.

"That's better." I whisper as I run the towel down my satisfied body... all, thanks to the shower head, dildo and of course my imagination. I stand in the bathroom rubbing my vanilla and coco butter scented lotion into my body.

"Joy, are you still in there?" shouts Chris, before softly adding "Nah, it's alright mate I heard her bedroom door go a minute ago."

"Wait! Give me a minute." I say... even as the door opens and there is Chris, with some random bloke staring at my naked lotion covered body.

Racking
Racking
1 Followers