Daddy's Little Cock Tease

Story Info
Daddy's been teased for the last time.
1.6k words
4
188.2k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri was nineteen, she'd graduated in May and was slowly moving things from her parents to the home she was sharing with her best friends. She waltzed into her parents home around six one fall evening to sort things in her old room. It was crisp and cool, but she had been working out and wore only a sports bra, panties, boy shorts and a low cut, oversized t-shirt. She had her hair in simple pigtails and she smelled of vanilla and flowers.

Her mother was out, she had work to do for her home business and wasn't expected for hours. Her father, Joe was in the den. He had his work things spread out over his desk and he barely looked up when she let him know she was there. She sauntered off toward her room, her shorts even shorter as she walked. The bottoms of her ass cheeks hung out, teasingly.

Joe looked up as his daughter went to her room, but he wished he hadn't. His sweet baby girl was looking mighty fine and fuckable. His cock stirred as he thought of her ass cheeks jiggling as she walked away. He would imagine that if she bent over, he could see her pussy lips. He shrugged the thought off and went back to work.

Sherri tossed some things into her seperate boxes: give away, sell, storage and new place. She was holding a handful of sexy bras and panties when her father walked in. Her cheeks turned red and she dropped them into the box closest to her.

Joe stood with his arms bracing the doorway and he towered over her. He was six foot three and weighed around two twenty. He had soft, wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes. His muscles pressed tight against the shirt he wore and his cock was hard and pressed against his leg.

She smiled at him, deciding to joke around, "Is that a snake in your pocket daddy? Or are you just happy to see your sexy little girl?"

He frowned at her, "Sherri, That's no way to talk to me. I'm your father!" He grinned as an idea came to him.

"Get over here Sherri, Now!"

She laughed, "Daddy, I'm an adult. I can do what I want."

His tone grew loud and harsh, "I said get your ass over here now!"

She rushed in front of him, she was nervous and shaking a little. He ran a hand down her cheek, then back up to the base of her left braid. He tugged it gently and pulled her against him. He leaned over and pressed his lips to her ear, "Now listen here, you come in dressed like some kind of little whore. You think you can just tease men? You're a little cock tease, now take off those trashy clothes now!"

Sherri's breath caught and she gasped. She wasn't sure what to do, her own father was treating her like a slut.

His tone grew even louder, "I said take your fucking clothes off whore!"

She was frightened now. She quickly tossed the shirt and shorts into a pile on the floor. She stood before her father in tight sports bra and thong panties.

His grin grew, getting close again, "I said all of your clothes. Now take them off before I do!"

She dropped her panties to the floor and the bra followed. She stood naked, her arms covering her breasts and her legs closed tightly to hide her bare pussy.

He tugged at her pigtail and pulled her over to the bed. Stopping at the edge, he went to the pillows she kept at the top. He felt around under the case and pulled out a big purple vibrator shaped like a cock and balls. He brought it to her, pressing it into her hand.

"Lay on the bed and use this, Now!"

She stuttered, "What? Why daddy? I don't know what's happening?"

He chuckled, "Of course the little cock teasing whore doesn't know that her own father wants to watch her mastrubate. She doesn't see that she's teased her own father for the last time."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was wearing my work out clothes, I just came over to get my things Daddy."

His face grew tight, "See, that's what I mean. You beg and plead Daddy please, I give in every time and I have never been paid back."

He pushed her back onto the bed, "Now, fuck yourself for Daddy."

She lay back, used one hand to spread her bare lips and the other to turn on the vibrator. It hummed along as she caressed her clit, slowly teasing herself. Slipping it inside of her, the entire toy buried in her soft, sweet folds. Tears ran down her cheeks, but she put on quite the show. Her pussy grew slick and she came closer and closer to coming.

Her father came over and pulled out his cock. His large member was alive and drops of cum dripping off the end. He slowly ran his hand up and down, then switched to the other.

Just as she was about to come, he moved closer, "Get up! Daddy wants you to taste his cock."

She slowly sat up, his cock was just inches from her mouth. He slapped her across the cheek with his tool. She cried out, but then took it into her mouth. The warmth made him grip her by her pigtail, pressing his tip against the back of her throat. Groaning, he pushed deeper into her throat. She gagged, but he held her in place with his hand.

"Play with my balls you cock tease," he growled at her. She reached up and cupped them with her hand. His view was quite a scene, she had tears running down her face, a big cock in her mouth and he could feel her nails on his balls.

After letting her continue for a few more moments, he became demanding again, "Get up you little cum slut. Daddy wants to see you fuck yourself some more."

She quickly got up and lay back on the bed, her fingers found her clit and she was rubbing herself. He sprayed out a little warming cream on her and watched as it set in. She groaned and wiggled, teasing herself for him. His cock was shaking as he stroked it.

"Get up you little tramp!" She scrambled from the bed to his side. He gripped her by the hair, leading her to the end of the bed.

Standing at the end of the bed, he could watch himself fuck her in the mirror. He stood behind her and gripped her hips. His bare cock was pressed between her ass cheeks, pre cum dripping on her lower back. He pushed himself against her, rubbing his cock up and down between her cheeks. He ran his hands up and cupped her breasts, pulling her back against his chest. He leaned down and licked her ear, teasingly sucking her earlobe into his mouth. She groaned, tears still falling.

He pinched her nipples between his fingers and groaned into her ear, "Daddy can't wait to get his cock inside you. My dick's going to explode inside that tight little pussy you keep teasing me with."

She sobbed louder, begging forgiveness, "Please Daddy, I'm sorry. I never meant to tease you. I never meant any harm. Please don't hurt me Daddy."

He moaned louder, "Oh baby, you think Daddy wants to hurt his little prick tease? You're mistaken sweetheart, Daddy's going to pleasure you. You're going to pleasure Daddy too."

He pushed her face down onto the bed, holding her in place as he entered her wet pussy from behind. She cried out, but she had stopped crying. He arched his hips pressing further into her, releasing her head and grasping her hips for control. He steadied his pace inside her, finding her enjoying herself by the moans she let out.

When he was about to cum, he pulled out of her. She cried out for him to continue, "Please Daddy, I was about to cum. I'm ready to cum, I need it."

He turned her onto her back, "You selfish little cunt, always wanting everything for yourself." With that he smiled and said, "Don't worry baby, Daddy's going to give in to his spoiled little slut once again."

She parted her legs and he spread her wide with his hand. Exposing her clit to his flickering tongue. He teased and tortured her. Making her pulse race and her body explode with convulsions. She cried out, "Daddy, oh Daddy! I'm cumming, Daddy!"

Her screaming Daddy was almost his unleashing. He stood and pulled her off the bed, spinning, he sat down and pulled her onto his lap. She parted her legs and he entered her effortlessly. She rocked in his lap, her breasts against his chest. Their mouths met and she dug her nails into his back.

He lay back on his elbows and let her take control. She pushed against his chest, rubbing her clit off of his pubic bone. He reached one hand out and caressed her breasts. As she leaned back and exposed her bare naked body to him, his fingers traveled down to her clit. He rubbed her hard, teasing her and forcing her to explode again. Her body wracked with orgasm forced his cock to explode deep inside her.

He turned onto his side, laying her next to him. "You know baby, Daddy's cock tease did a good job of taking care of Daddy's cock tonight. Maybe you can keep teasing me if you please me like that more."

She grinned, "I'd please you every day Daddy, your cock brought me a lot of pleasure."