Slut Sisters Say Hello

Story Info
Mistress brings her slut slaves together.
1.9k words
3.77
21.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, my Mistress had summoned me to her office. This was unusual; I was normally called to her cellar where all the tools that she needed to correct me were readily available. Also, in the dungeon were the clothes that she made me wear. The nylon, pink baby doll nightie, the blue gingham pinafore and ,of course, the collar that she made me wear during my punishment. She was not kind. In fact, when I saw her name on my phone I flinched with the expectation of the pain and humiliation that I knew she was capable of and that I so richly deserved.

When I arrived, her buxom assistant, tits, ass and pitying smile, showed me into the industrial unit, where my Mistress was sitting at the long manufacturing table, not alone. I was startled to see another man sitting with her and he looked surprised to see me.

She dismissed her assistant and instructed that we were not to be disturbed, but no need to lock the door.

My Mistress called me over and patted the seat next to her. I am not permitted to be seated in her presence, so was unsure what to do. The other man looked uncomfortable too, in fact, he looked terrified. My Mistress, smiled at me, it did not reassure, but as I had to obey her command I nervously perched on the chair.

I glanced at the other man and realised that he was a little older than me, bald, similar physique and a business suit. I didn't look at My Mistress, I wasn't allowed to, and too late I realised that I had forgotten to curtsey when I'd come in.. I knew that she would make me suffer later and I also knew that I deserved it. I was impatient for her to send the other man away so that I would begin and I felt a bead of sweat tickle past my eye.

Silence, comfortable only for my Mistress, I noticed that the other man jumped as she slowly reached into her handbag and withdrew a lipstick. Then I realised the other anomaly. My Mistress always wears Channel Rouge Allure and at the moment her lips were bare. As she applied the thick red coating, expertly without a mirror her mouth changed from the soft smile to the hard sneer she wore with disgust for my correction. But the other man was still in the room, eyes fixed on the table.

With a swift, smooth movement, my Mistress pushed back her chair a stood up. Although her top was covered by one of the sheer, silk blouses that she always wore, was also wearing a short, black leather skirt that just grazed the tops of her thighs, black suspenders holding up fishnet stockings and the signature red stilettos that matched her lips. The scars on my back and my nipples still throbbed painfully at the memory of them. We stared at the floor.

Bending down in front of us, so we caught a flash of the red latex panties, she picked up her ivory, tipped hunting crop, slamming it on the table and glowered at us.

'Prepare yourselves..' she purred.

Reflexively we fell to our knees in front of her, dropping our trousers to reveal matching, soiled, pink thongs. Both garments had staples around the groin, my Mistress makes me put one in every time that I displease her so that I never forget what a pathetic, whore excuse for a man I am. Obviously, I was not alone.

She pointed the leather tip of the crop at me and spoke clearly.

'This is Tracey-Slut, a dirty, little bitch who needs the spunk slapped out of his girly cock.'

Pointing to the other man she said

'This is Sharon-Slut a useless, sissy toad who needs his pathetic arse whipping.'

'Show each other now.'

We hesitated.

A mistake again.

She strode behind us and delivered two sharp stokes to our naked buttocks. Then another to mine. Her aim was perfection, she managed to align the blows exactly making a livid, red cross.

'You always curtsey when you see me, worm.'

Now show your marks to each other. And keep your eyes on the floor until I tell you to look.

I moved my thong to one side to show the bald raw patch on my sack with the indelible writing on. 'Tracey-Slut'

I have to put the chemical on every day to keep it hair free so that I can write it on every day. She has no rhythm or pattern with her meeting requests.

I only didn't once, and the punishment had left me shaking and bruised.

'Look at each other now.'

I looked at 'Sharon- Slut' and saw that his tattoo was in the same place and same state. I also saw that his cock was beginning to rise towards her.

So did my Mistress and she smartly tapped the end of the impertinent member with the leather tip.

'Did I suggest you get hard?'

And 'Sharon Slut' received another two harsh strokes on the buttocks.

My Mistress was speaking clearly and I could hear the giggles of her staff, all female, behind the door. They laugh a lot there.

I knew that they were there and could hear everything, could come in at any second and confirm what a deviant, pervert I was. The blood began to rush to my cock, but she was faster, the sting of the leather making the budding erection dissolve and bringing hot tears to my eyes. I knew better than to cry out. And the two strokes on my own red cross were delivered almost casually, in passing but deadly accurate.

'Oh, but you are both sluts,' falsely amazed 'You must be sisters

And what do sisters do when they meet? They kiss.

Sharon give Tracey a kiss on the cheek.'

I felt 'Sharon' crawl towards me and his rough chin as he pecked me on the cheek.

'Oh come on girls, you can do better than that. On the lips now.'

I turned to 'Sharon' and we put our faces together, I smelt the fresh and old sweat of him and tasted his sour breath as our lips met.

And My Mistress walked around us giving directions.

'Tongues now, girls, put your cocks together, hold her balls, nails in the arse, harder now.'

All the time her crop was on us as we became closer, sometimes caressing as we pleased her, marking the cross if we didn't.

'You're enjoying that aren't you? Look, your little cocks are twitching, why don't you hold each other's cock as you kiss?'

I did as she commanded, I took 'Sharon's' hard cock in my hand and felt mine taken in his fist. His hand was rough and strange and I could feel the crunchy ,soiled lace against my fingers, the staples grazing the skin painfully.

'Keep kissing Girls, nibble her lips and stick your tongue down her throat, and stroke her baby cock.'

In spite of her words, 'Sharon's' cock was no less substantial than mine, and the trepidation of my Mistress's next move nearly put me over the edge. I willed the rising spunk , back balls tense, I knew better than to come without permission. Just as I was about to give in to the shame...

'Stop.'

Again the false softness.

'I forgot that little girls like to play with make up.'

My Mistress took out her lipstick and swiftly applied it to my lips, roughly, comically, as a child would.

'There, aren't you pretty!

Tell Tracey that she's pretty Sharon.'

'Sharon' complied.

'Tell Tracey , that you want some lipstick too, but you want it on your cock to make it pretty too.'

'Sharon' glanced in shock at my Mistress and was rewarded by two swift strokes on the cross. I saw that the body of the crop was a muddy red colour and looked moist.

'Tracey, share your lipstick with your sister...I'm not wasting any more on you slut sisters. Stand up Sharon.'

'Sharon' staggered to his feet, I could tell that he was in pain but the humiliation was worse..

I knelt before him and he pushed his rock hard cock into my mouth, he tasted of old spunk and sweat as he bucked and ground into my sagging mouth, I retched as he fucked the back of my throat.

'Suck her Tracey, make sure her little cock is nice and pretty.'

I tightened my lips around his veined shaft.

'Suck his balls...Now deep throat'

As she was speaking, I felt the crop between my legs , tapping then whipping my balls. I could taste the precum in my mouth and knew that soon 'Sharon' would not be able to stop. Neither would I.. She was good..

'Ok Girls, I'm going to count you down .. when I reach zero, you must both come, Sharon in Tracey's mouth, Tracey into your hand which you will then feed to Sharon.. Understood?'

Ten

I felt 'Sharon's thrusting increase in speed and depth... Her balls were slapping my chin.

Nine

The whip end was rubbing hard and painfully against my balls.

Eight

My Mistress whipped 'Sharon's' saggy arse making her ramrod cock tear at my throat.

Seven

My Mistress reached under and viciously grabbed my crusted nipple rings.. Pulling hard.. Ripping the freshly formed scabs off and causing the red drops to fall to the floor..

Six

She repeated the action on Sharon, I glanced up as the blood began to trickle down. My Mistress saw my disobedience.

Five

Tracey, lick the blood off and suck Sharon's tiny tits.

Four

Now suck her miserable balls

I could taste stale piss and acrid salt as her balls tightened in my mouth, ready to shoot the spunk into my mouth.

Three

She was steadily spanking my swollen sack now, each stroke making me jerk with agony.

Two

I felt the tip of the crop pressing against my asshole.

One.

I could feel the pulsing beginning in 'Sharon's' groin, ready...

She paused then, as she rammed the whip into my ass, rotating it wide, forcing the tight hole open and slapping me.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I spurted my spunk into my hand. Neither could 'Sharon'.

She pressed her greying, rough pubes into my face as I tasted the hot liquid wash around my mouth and into my throat.. I gagged..

In a swift motion, she pulled me to my feet, grabbed my hand and smeared the cooling spunk all over 'Sharon's' face, then the rest over mine.

All the time, My Mistress was telling us what pathetic sissy girls we were..

'Sharon, lick the spunk of Tracey and Tracey lick the spunk off Sharon.'

I felt the tongue hot and wet and touched the rough face with mine as we cleaned every drop..

The giggles behind the door had turned into gales of laughter

'What's this?'

My Mistress was pointing to two pearly drops of cum on the floor...

'Let's see which of you little slut sisters can please me the most.. You know what to do..'

We dropped to the floor, and raced to the drops on our bellies, our nipple rings rubbing against the hard floor.. As we lapped the cold spunk greedily..

As we left the building, shaken and torn, heads bowed.. The scornful, amused stares of My Mistress's team and their derisive laughter followed us all the way.