Janet Becomes a Black Cock Slut

Story Info
My wife and I spice up our marriage.
19.9k words
4.32
238k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2small4her
2small4her
281 Followers

Part I

Charlie and Janet had been married three years and they were a fun loving couple who enjoyed living life to its fullest. He was a successful business-to-business salesman for a local company and she was a loan closer for a large Texas regional bank. They purchased a home less than a year after they married in a suburb west of Dallas six miles from DFW International Airport. They were industrious and worked hard and played hard. They had more than enough money to satisfy their obligations along with money to spend for those things that interested them. Charlie had money when they were married.

Janet was a pretty, yet practical young wife, although she often thought of herself more as a girl than the desirable woman she had become. Men constantly ogled her and checked out her attractive face and intriguing figure, although she remained oblivious of their interests. She was twenty-six years old, but she still was often asked for her driver's license when she stopped at the liquor store to buy a bottle of wine for dinner or carded when they went clubbing. She stood five feet six inches tall with strawberry blonde hair that she wore around her shoulders except when she ran at night. She had been on the track team in high school and she loved to run. Her measurements were 34C/25/36 and she weighed a hundred and twenty-four pounds. She had sparkling blue eyes that were bright, inquisitive and unintentionally sexy. Janet's easy-going, almost sensual smile had grown out of an impish pixie like grin she'd had since a small girl. Her firm breasts rode high on her chest and her thick nipples, which were unusually sensitive, capped mocha colored aureoles. She was what her mother described as "long wasted" and her narrow waist widened above a delightful ass to curvaceous hips on her long, muscular legs.

Janet had not been easy or sexually promiscuous, experienced except for one noteworthy exception, when she had met her husband. However, judged her by her sensuous face and seductive figure most men thought she'd been around the block more than once. Something about her made her exude sexuality without a conscious effort on her part. That's not to say she was totally innocent about sex. She had a unique talent for pleasing a guy, which she'd acquired as a freshman at Mesquite High School. She'd grown up in a lower middle class home, but her had parents preached 'family values' and she hadn't been permitted to associate with those teenagers her parent's considered to be fast or promiscuous. Her father worked nights for the evening newspaper and pitched on their softball team, told racist jokes and he was a bigot. Since her parents didn't have money, Janet had worked summers while attending community college in Dallas and later in Austin when she'd attended the University of Texas.

When Janet was in the ninth grade she dated a senior linebacker on their state championship football team, one of the team captains. She had never been on a 'car date' before David and she had limited dating experience when he'd first asked her to go to a movie. In fact, no boy had ever touched her maturing young breasts before David. The first time she allowed him to take her bra off and he had sucked her nipples she'd become highly aroused and Janet was a very passionate girl. They dated most of his senior year and he tried every way possible to get into her panties. Eventually she became comfortable enough with him to let him play with her pussy and he'd managed to finger fuck her to orgasm on a number of occasions, but she didn't let him fuck her. His crowning achievement had been to convince her to play with his large dick. She began to jack him off and then his continuous urging coupled with her natural curiosity led her to perform oral sex upon him. She'd been curious about guys and he helped her satisfy her curiosity. They made out when they had the chance and after she had sucked his dick the first couple of times she realized that a sense of empowerment came over her when she sucked a guy's dick. She had control of him and she could tease him and lead him along and determine when he'd cum. She learned she loved sucking a hard dick and the power she felt when she had a guy's dick in her mouth and she became exceptionally good it. She learned that 'swallowing a guy's cum was the icing on the cake for her' as she told her husband years later. She had always been a 'swallower' and not a 'spitter' and guy's liked that.

Her senior year of high school she graduated tenth in her graduating class and by that time she'd sucked a lot of dicks and become a true professional, although she didn't know it. At both her local community college and at UT Austin, she continued her unique avocation in this area. One night while at UT Janet had been at a club with several of her sorority sisters and she sucked off seven guys who were Kappa Sig's. She had not even known four of them, but they waited in line for their turn with her and she had not disappointed them. Most guys found it more satisfying if a girl didn't quit sucking their dicks as soon as they began cumming in her mouth. They liked to watch a girl who was eager to swallow their cum. She didn't stop to think about it, but sucking guy's cocks was probably why she hadn't been fucked like her girlfriends. By the time she met Charlie she'd been to bed with only one guy and he hadn't been concerned with her satisfaction so she was sexually untapped.

She loved to suck Charlie's seven and a half inch dick and she'd told him, "His penis was the perfect size." Janet had always been shy and a little self-conscious especially about feminine hygiene. So she had gone to great efforts to insure that she was always clean and without any odor that some girl's had. The first time Charlie had gone down on her he learned she'd had the sweetest tasting pussy he'd ever eaten and he'd really enjoyed it. Not to mention that Janet could orgasm easily and repeatedly. Each orgasm she experienced insured that her next orgasm would be more both quicker to occur and more intense. Licking her clit drove her crazy and she preferred that it be licked 'gently and very quickly'. Charlie loved oral sex with her and sometimes they would sixty-nine for hours. He made her orgasm repeatedly when he went down on her and he enjoyed listening to her moaning underneath him as she climaxed. He had great stamina and after she'd experienced eight or ten orgasms he would fuck her silly. However, while she enjoyed intercourse with him, she had never had an orgasm on his cock.

Charlie came home one evening in May and told her, "To get her bathing suit, he'd signed them up to take scuba lessons." She was excited! He'd done this for their anniversary. She was very pleased with her husband's thoughtfulness. She'd told him when they married, "She wanted to learn to scuba dive." That evening they attended their first class at a dive shop in Carrolton, Texas. At the dive shop they filled out a bunch of forms and had their pictures taken before they purchased their masks, snorkels, fins and booties. Janet's two-piece bathing suit wasn't a bikini but her erect nipples and camel toe were glaringly apparent to every male in the class. They talked with the other students in their class after they completed their compulsory swim and then changed out of their wet bathing suits. Janet drew her normal amount of male attention. She never wore a bra except to work; she didn't like them and didn't need one. She'd put on a pair of shorts, which displayed her toned legs and a sleeveless blouse and combed her wet hair back out of her face into a ponytail. The best part about her blouse was the fact that her ripe breasts swung freely underneath it and with the angle cut and looseness under her arms every male in the class was provided with an excellent view of her ripe tits. They went to class two times a week, completed simple homework assignments and learned basic underwater skills in their swimming pool. The two instructors were attentive to this attractive young woman and eager to help her with any of her underwater exercises where she might need assistance. But, she was an excellent swimmer and a good student and she didn't require any assistance much to their disappointment. Three weeks later, after an 'open water' weekend at Lake Travis, they were certified as Open Water Divers. In July they took an advanced class and were certified as Advanced Divers. They scheduled their first blue water diving trips for Mexico and Honduras the following September and October.

Charlie and Janet had a great sex life. He was ten years older than her and he'd always been a little obsessive-compulsive in his personality; he definitely was obsessive when it came to sex. He surprised her with lovemaking skills she knew nothing about. Since he was years older and had been married previously there wasn't a lot about sex he didn't know and he never failed to satisfy her sexual needs. He was only five feet ten inches tall and weighed one hundred and seventy pounds. However, he'd worked out all his life and he was very muscular. His blue eyes and brown hair, and knowing, confident look had drawn her to him much as he had attracted many other women. He'd attended a well-known private university in Dallas where he had earned two degrees along with academic honors. His engaging personality and sharp mind constantly captivated her intelligence, as well. They were happy with each other and she was grateful that she'd met him following his divorce from a previous marriage.

Charlie had been married to a girl named Linda who he'd married after he'd completed his enlistment in the army. Linda was a very attractive brunette who had graduated from the same school he'd attended six years earlier. She'd been a cheerleader and a Homecoming Queen and her measurements were 36D/23/36. She had a body like the proverbial brick shithouse and oozed sex appeal. They'd been married for seven years and Charlie had shared her with a few of his friends and he'd never had to encourage her to have sex with another man. He'd though they loved each other and loved sex and could separate one from the other. He'd enjoyed watching her climaxing on other men's dicks at which point he'd fuck her, too. She loved sex and she'd enjoyed a couple of threesomes with Charlie. He especially enjoyed fucking her after a few of his friend's had and her pussy was full of cum. He thought 'sloppy seconds' was an extremely interesting experience and they'd enjoyed it, but he'd had no interest in licking another man's semen out of her. Linda became involved in an affair with a man with whom she worked and when Charlie found out they agreed upon a divorce. He had no regrets about his first marriage and Janet was certainly not Linda. He determined before they married that he wouldn't share Janet with any other man. But as time went by he found out that old habits were sometimes difficult to overcome.

Charlie remembered the concupiscent thrills he'd enjoyed watching Linda fucking other men. He began to embellish those times and how exciting they had been. Then, he began to wonder what it would be like to share Janet with another man and sometimes when they made love he fantasized that it was not he, but another man making love to her. After fighting an internal battle within himself he finally succumbed to his past.

It was almost a year later when Charlie shocked Janet when he told her, "He wanted to share with her with another man." They were sitting on the sofa in the living room watching a video and he'd put his arm around her and kissed her neck, looked into her eyes and said, "He wanted to watch her making love with another man." He explained to her, "Since he was ten years older than her and 'he'd been around' and he thought it only fair." Janet wasn't ready for that and she didn't know how to respond to him.

Janet quickly asked Charlie, "Do you want to be with another woman?" He responded, "Not at all, I'm talking about you Sweetheart, not me. You've only been with one other man besides me and fleetingly at that. I think if you have the opportunity to experiment with a few other men in a non-threatening environment, you'd enjoy it," and he commented, self-deprecatingly, "I don't know everything there is when it comes to sex, perhaps you'll learn something you can teach me." She thought he must have really thought this through because he told her, "She was extremely hot and it wasn't her fault that she'd missed out on a lot of things growing up with her strict parents." Then he said, "Personally, I think the more experience you have the better sex will be between us. I don't want you to feel I don't think it's not great. I just think you might enjoy the opportunity. I love you and I know you love me and I'm secure in that. I think you can separate love and sex from each other." In short, her husband surprised her more than he'd known. Janet replied, "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in that," and then she paused a moment before she said, "At least right now, but I'll think about it."

In truth, she'd put him off. But, she couldn't forget what they'd discussed or put it totally out of her mind. She thought about it from time to time and the more she thought about it, the more turned on she became. She'd have been the first to admit her sexual experiences had been severely limited; compared to Charlie that was an understatement. He'd come from an upper middle class background and with his good looks and persuasive personality he'd been with lots of women and he'd been married. Sometimes they made love for a couple of hours and he'd wear her out in bed. In truth, he wanted to watch his wife with another man, as he had with Linda, but she didn't know that. Over the next six months Janet realized she'd become more interested in her husband's proposal than she'd first realized. For the first time in her life she became conscious of other men checking her out. Several men had even caught her staring at them and had smiled at her. She'd blushed and Janet looked especially attractive when she blushed. Then, when they were out in public, Charlie began to call her attention to particular men and ask her if she found them to be attractive? Sometimes this subject was the sole topic of their conversation when they were in public together until Janet learned her husband would get off the subject when she agreed that a certain man was attractive and appealed to her.

Charlie continued to pressure her to fulfill his fantasy although he knew it was wrong. He took Janet to several adult bookstores not far from where they lived. She found that to be an eye opening experience for a sheltered young woman who'd grown up in a puritanical, bordering on strict, home environment. She saw other couples and even women in these bookstores and that had made her feel a little more comfortable. She was embarrassed and surprised as she looked at all the different sex toys along with a seemingly endless supply of videos and lubricants, whips, blindfolds, restraints and even women's clothing. They looked through some of the videos and DVD's and Charlie rented a half dozen of them. When they viewed them Janet couldn't forget the things she'd seen, many of which excited her. After that visit, Charlie began to bring more videos home for her to watch from time to time.

Janet found these DVD's and tapes stimulating and she was naturally curious. She'd always been extremely passionate and she possessed a strong sex drive. Growing up, she began to masturbate in the sixth grade and she loved it. She masturbated in the bathtub every night, sometimes for over an hour. She had mixed emotions when he began to bring home different sex toys for her, but after she'd used a couple of them and experienced heated orgasms she changed her mind. She found she really liked several of them. Several nights a week Charlie set out her favorite vibrator, which was her Magic Wand, along with several dildos and the latest tapes and tells her, "To get naked." He told her, "Put on a robe if she felt more comfortable, at least, until he left. But, he wanted her to watch the tapes and experiment with her toys while he worked out." He worked out at Gold's Gym not far from their house four nights a week. He told her, "When I get home I want to make love and I'll see you in an hour and a half." When he returned they made love and since she was already primed and they had great sex.

She watched unbelievably well-endowed black men fucking very hot young white women. She watched a lot of interracial sex with black men, some of whom she found quite attractive. These beautiful white women would usually suck the black men's dicks while they played with the women's clits and engaged in what she'd call 'foreplay'. Janet referred to these men's dicks as 'donkey dicks' because they were huge. She had been surprised to see a large number of the women wearing wedding rings. She didn't know how these women could take dicks that large inside their vaginas. Some were as big as her arm. Janet wondered how a dick that big would feel inside her own vagina.

In some videos the women's husbands were with them. They had to be married because of their wedding rings and she watched closely as the women often choked and gagged on the unbelievably large black cocks they were sucking. In many videos, she saw their husbands watching and masturbating at the same time. Their white dicks were much smaller than the black men's dicks. In other videos, 'husbands' sucked the wife's lover's black cock before they fucked their wives. In some videos white husbands guided a black man's oversized cock into the white woman's pussy. In many videos, she watched husbands licking their wife's pussy after a black man had filled it with his cum. They were actually eating the black men's sperm out of their women! She was certain the women weren't faking their orgasms; their curled toes and the look of sheer ecstasy upon their faces said it all. They had to be experiencing out of this world orgasms. She didn't know how they could take dicks that size, but they sure seemed to be in heaven.

She also watched a lot of beautiful girls making out with other girls and she quickly became turned on. When she'd been thirteen she'd taken a bath with her cousin, Susan, and stroking each other in the bathtub had created strange, but wonderful feelings inside both of them. Then, she saw these girls pleasing each other and often they engaged in 'sixty-nines', her favorite number. Girls talking to other girls were soon kissing and making out with them even if one of them didn't want to at first. The girls would be kissing and caressing each other before they began to run their hands over each other and then they took their clothes off. Soon their deep kissing evolved into sucking each other's breasts and nipples and then they were fingering each other. Janet became especially excited when they began to lick each other's clits and she'd turn her Magic Wand on 'high' and pretend she was one of them. For some reason, the idea of making love with another woman turned her on a great deal and she knew after her experience with Susan she'd like to have sex with another woman. She didn't share that with Charlie, but she would cum again and again. When Charlie got home from the gym they'd make love and it was always great.

She knew he was serious when he continued to bring up the idea of 'sharing her' with another man. He explained, "It would make sex better for both of them and he said it would turn both of them on". One of the reasons she was thinking about it all the time now was because he brought the subject up so much, especially when they were making love and she was about to orgasm. He'd tell her to fantasize it was someone she'd met who she'd found particularly attractive or some man in one of the videos she'd watched that she liked and he was making her cum. He'd always been persuasive and he was beginning to sell her on his idea. She understood why he was such a good salesman.

2small4her
2small4her
281 Followers