Marc Wanks While Serena Smokes

Story Info
Marc gets aroused watching Serena smoking.
1.1k words
4.46
35.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,145 Followers

I am Serena, a happily married woman. I must have been in my late 30s when I got a job in the office of a local printers. In the office was the wife of the owner and their 18 year old son Marc who was waiting to go to university. In the factory there were about 15 men. I had been married to Mark for about 15 years and always been faithful to him. In those days I was a smoker and in the coffee breaks and lunch times I would take my coffee and go into a back yard and have a smoke. I had only been there a couple of days and I realised that whenever I went out there Marc would follow me even though he didn't smoke - he said he liked to get the fresh air - even when it was quite cold out there.

He would always talk to me and I soon noticed that as I smoked he kept staring at me.

One day I made the coffee and realised I had left my cigarettes at home. I said something like, 'Oh shit' and Marc asked what the matter was. I told him and he offered to go over to the shop and get some for me. I gave him the money and off he went. When he got back he handed me two packets and said he had bought a spare pack that I could keep in my desk in case I forgot them again. I thought how considerate that was of him.

Again he followed me out into the yard and asked if he could light my cigarette. I handed him the lighter and took a deep inhale as he lit it and then blew the smoke out through my pursed lips. I could see his hands trembling as he held the lighter. Suddenly I realised he was getting some sort of kick out of watching me smoke .I had read somewhere that it's a fetish for some guys to watch females smoking and I began to think Marc was like that. Again I found him staring at my mouth as I smoked the cigarette. Whenever I have smoked and gone back to the office I always put fresh lipstick on and had started to notice that Marc was always watching me do that too . One day (by the way the factory finished work at 4.30 but the office stayed open until 5.00) things were quiet at about 4.45 and I thought I'd have one last cigarette before I went home and again Marc followed me out into the yard. Now I had to say something and asked him why he always came outside with me. He blushed and apologised and said he wouldn't do it anymore. I said I just wanted to know why he did it. After lots of hesitation he admitted that watching ladies smoking got him excited. I said, 'Do you get a hard on?'

He blushed even more and nodded.

I said, 'show me' and took a deep inhale of the ciggie. I looked down and could see the bulge in his trousers.

I finished my cigarette and by then it was time to go home. As I drove home I kept thinking about what Marc had said and by the time I got home I was feeling very horny thinking about how I was turning on this 18 year old boy. I knew that hubby Mark wasn't going to be home for another hour I pulled down my panties and masturbated and made myself cum while I imagined Marc wanking.

The next day as I went for my morning coffee and ciggie and Marc accompanied me I was feeling horny knowing the effect I was having on him. I handed him my lighter and held his hand as he lit my ciggie. I took a deep inhale and blew the smoke straight at his face. I could see how much he liked that.

I sat down on a bench and he sat opposite me and looked straight at him. I inhaled and immediately opened my mouth so he could see the ball of white smoke inside, then I closed my mouth and blew a long thin plume of smoke through my red lips straight at him.

I looked down at his trousers and could see he had a hard on. I continued to smoke like that until I had finished my cigarette. We went back to the office and as I sat down and got my lipstick out I turned to him so he could see me putting it on. I got on with my work but kept thinking what I was doing to him and it got me very aroused.

Nothing out the ordinary happened for a few days except that most days I went home and wanked before Mark got home. Then about a week later Marc's mum who worked in the office with us was off sick and Marc was told to lock up at 5.00. The guys in the factory went at 4.30 and I said to Marc, 'I'm going for a cigarette, are you coming'?

He followed me into the back yard. I sat opposite him and before I lit up I put lots of deep red lipstick on then put the cigarette between my lips and gave him the lighter. He moved closer and I held his hand as he lit it. I blew the smoke back into his face. I took another deep inhale and opened my mouth so he could see my mouth full of the smoke before closing my lips and blowing a long plume of smoke back at him.

Then I said, ' I want to watch you wank while I smoke.'

He didn't hesitate, he dropped his trousers and underpants and I saw his big hard cock. It was bigger than my Mark's and he started rubbing himself. I loved watching him and I smoked as sexily as I could while watching him. I had a couple of inhales left and suddenly he shot huge spurts out of his cock all over the ground. I loved the sight of seeing this young boy wank and cum. It turned me on so much that once again when I got home I wanked myself and had a huge cum.

Fortunately his mum was off work for the rest of the week and each day we followed the same routine of him wanking over me as I smoked. We managed to find other occasions to do it too. I was very very tempted to let him fuck me but wanted to stay faithful to my Mark so we didn't do it. Eventually he left and went to university, but I often think about him when I'm wanking.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,145 Followers