Cam Wife Debbie

Story Info
Wife fucks for me on cam.
3.2k words
4.05
108.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife and I first married my job didn't include me going away very often. Now however I can be away for weeks at a time as many of the contracts the company I own carry out, are abroad. As the owner and main consultant, I have to go abroad a lot.

In an effort to keep in touch Debbie, my wife, and I would webcam together. I would be in my hotel room on my own and this afforded me lots of privacy. At first it was just us talking but as time went on, I'd get horny not being with her and ask her to show off for me. This started off as just peeps of her magnificent tanned cleavage and showing me her great ass but as days and weeks went on she would slip into some sexy lingerie before logging on and show off to me, walking about the room etc in stockings and heels and I would watch with pleasure as she would strip for me. Then she would introduce sex toys and she went out and bought one of those latex dildos that looked like a real big cock.

We did this about two to three times a week and if you could see my wife, you would understand why it was so erotic. Debbie is one of your architypal big tit blondes with a great figure, long slender legs which look great in stockings and an amazing pair of DD tits, her great big melons that bulge out of her bras and look amazing on her slim torso. Watching her on cam was great fun but I have to say, but it eventually became too much the same.

One night she had done her strip and was lying on our bed playing with her big tits at she slid in and out the lifelike latex cock. It sent her wild and her pussy was sopping by the end of it. I then started to ask her to imagine it was a real cock attached to a real man fucking her deep. She would moan and her pussy get wetter when I took her through a sex session with her mystery man. I could tell that she enjoyed the thought of another man fucking her as the real cock dildo was soaked after each session.

For days I thought of nothing but actually watching Debbie with another man and eventually I asked her if she would consider it. At first she said no but as I talked I knew she was missing the real thing. I was two months from getting home and she knew that.

A few days later when she came on the webcam she said she had been thinking about it a lot and said she'd do it for me. I wanted her to make sure that whoever she chose to do it with her knew the situation, that I gave my blessing and that I'd be watching on cam. I told her she must pick someone she found attractive as I didn't want her having sex with someone she didn't like or fancy.

For about a week each time she came on cam the moans and groans of our pretending became more severe until she was describing the owner to me in great detail and how well endowed he was. Telling me his huge cock was amazing.

I knew then that she had been fantasizing about it and was ready. I wondered if she had someone in mind and after a few days she told me she'd found someone. I was so excited and we talked about doing it one weekend day, which suited her best anyway.

I didn't ask her how she met or chose him as I wanted it to be a surprise. We agreed a time and all the days before it I could think of nothing else.

Finally the day came. I was 3 hours ahead so knew that Debbie had invited this guy round around 8pm their time. I had my cam ready well before time, waiting in anticpation.

Then my Skype rang and I hurriedly clicked to recieve the call. I first heard Carol say 'Hello' as she normally did and I replied. When the video eventually connected Debbie was sitting on our bed wearing a very sexy outfit. She was wearing black seamed stockings and suspender belt with a pair of sexy red heels. Her huge tits bulging out of a shelf bra, her large areolas peeping over the lace rim. She looked fucking amazing. She looked a bit nervous though and I noticed she was a bit tipsy. She had set up the webcam on our dresser so I had a good clear view of the bed.

I asked if she was ok about everything and had the guy she'd chosen arrived. She giggled nervously, and looked up to the side to someone out of view and smiled, "Yes, Tony is here."

'Tony?' I thought not being familiar with anyone of that name. Just then Tony came into view and sat next to her on the bed. He was quite handsome and looked very muscular. He waved. "Hi Mike!"

I waved and smiled back. "Hi Tony, you ok with all this, happy to go ahead.?"

He blew out his cheeks, "Are you kidding Mike...God this is a dream come true Mike." to which Debbie giggled, her huge bulging tits wobbling as she did.

Tony looked into the cam and continued, "Can I just say to you Mike, 'THANK YOU' thanks for allowing this and thanks to Debbie for chosing me too."

Debbie smiled.

"No problem Tony juts hope you are ok with doing this, not evryones cup of tea." I replied.

Tony smiled.

"Geez Mike, I've always found Debbie a very attractive and sexy lady, she oozes sex and to get this chance to fuck her, well all I can say is, thanks."

Debbie giggled. Then I remembered, Tony was a work colleague, he was new to the firm she worked for but I heard her mention him once or twice.

I smiled back,

"Hey, no problem Tony, just glad my wife found someone she knows and trusts, you work with her right?" I asked.

Debbie smiled at me, "Yes, honey, Tony and I are in the same office. And when I was thinking of someone to do this with us, I thought of Tony." Again she giggled and looked at him and he at her.

Tony smiled too, "Can honestly say Mike, you are one lucky guy, she is above stunning. Have to say again, Thanks for this opportunity."

I smiled back and told him that she's chosen well and I hope they enjoy it. I then looked at Debbie.

"Well, if you two are ready then lets get started."

With that Tony and Debbie stood up, she looked amazing, her big tits jutting out and bulging. They kissed and his hand smoothed over her naked buttock and under her suspender straps grabbing her. He pulled her close as their hands began to explore each other. Occasionally Tony would look in my direction and smile. Then Debbie began unbottoning his shirt. He was very muscular. Her hands smoothed over his chest and six pack and down to his belt. Tony removed his shirt and ran his fingers along her huge bulging tits.

Debbie unbuckled Tony's belt and started to unzip him. Already Tony had a huge bulge in his trousers, indicating he was well endowed. This guy had a massive cock. Tony lowered his head and his tongue began to work around her cleavage and the exposed parts of her nipples. I watched as my wife's long fingers began rubbing and squeezing Tony's huge cock shaped bulge.

"Is he big honey?" I asked.

She turned to the cam and blew our her cheeks.

"He's huge."

Tony began fingering Debbie as she recoiled as his finger slid into her wet pussy.

"OH MY GOD" she moaned loudly and leaned back as Tony worked her pussy with his finger.

"How is she Tony?" I asked him.

"WET! wet as fuck Mike." he replied. Then he released one of her huge tit and began sucking and squeezing it.

More exploring went on and my wife bucked and moaned as Tony continued to finger her wet pussy.

Then Tony motioned her to sit on the bed with her head right at the massive bulge he was sporting. Debbie rubbed her hand over it. Then the moment I was waiting for came, seeing my wife take out Tony's huge cock. As he stood Debbie loosened off his trousers and pulled them down. Immediately came into view was the base of his very thick shaft. Boy was it thick.

As my wife lowered his trousers, we bothed gasped as one of the biggest cocks I've seen sprang into view. It was easily 10 inches in length and very thick with a massive helmet head on its end. Debbie gasped, "Oh my god!" and looked up at Tony. "You are huge" she gasped. My wife swung her hair back and took hold of the massive cock in her hand. Tony smiled and looked at me, as my wife was holding his massive manhood in her hand. "Mike, think your wife is a bit gobsmacked at my dick" he laughed. Just then his eyes shut as my wife's lipstick covered lips slid over the massive head.

"That's right babe, you suck on that dick." Tony moaned.

Debbie's lips bobbed back and forth over the large rigged head, the smacks of her lips could be heard clearly.

Removing it she gave his cock a few strokes.

"I want this inside me, want you big cock to fuck me." she moaned leaning back and opening wide her stocking clad legs.

Tony looked at me, his huge cock out in front of him like some vein filled fleshy barber's pole. "Mike, think your wife want my cock in her, d'you mind if I enter your wife with this?"

I nodded. "Help yourself Tony, think she wants it inside her wet pussy now."

I watched as Tony knelt between her open legs and taking hold of her ankles, spread her wide. Her pussy lifted slightly as he bent them back.

I watched as Tony guided the massive cock towards my wife willing pussy.

Debbie squealed as she felt Tony's huge cockhead enter her. Tony began slowly sliding into her inch by inch, my wife bucking and moaning as he fucked her. I watched as more and more of his thick cock disappeared into her till almost all of it was deep in her pussy. Debbie continued to buck and moan as she felt his solid thick cock inside her. His balls gently slapping her buttocks as he did.

I watched as Tony lifted my wife's stocking legs over his shoulders.

"Lets give your husband a better view." Tony smiled at me as he began sliding in and out of Debbie, his huge white cock glistening with her juices. Debbie squealed every time his cock would go in balls deep and I watched as Tony made my wife cum over and over again.

I watched this for 40 minutes as he had her in every position imaginable. Getting her to ride his mammoth cock facing me and watching my wife riding him was an amazing sight. He then, with her impaled in his cock, lifting her up and stood. My wife's arms round his neck. Turning towards the cam he grabbed her under each thigh and began lifting her up and down on his cock. This sent my wife wild her tits bouncing all over the place as he bounced her on his huge dick. Coming closer I could make out the juices of my wife trickle down his balls and hear the squelching noise of her pussy. He gave me a great view of his entire cock as it slid out of her for a moment before guiding it back into her sopping wet pussy and making her cum again. It was a great close up her wet lips sliding up and down his thick cock.

He then got her to stand and turned her he bent her over the bed, her huge tits dangling below her. She placed a stocking glad knee onto the bed as he positioned himself behind her and slid back in. This made my wife squeal even louder as all ten thick inches slid in and out.

Tony fucked her like this for a while until he turns to me,

"Mike, going to cum big time in a min, you mind if I cum inside your wife?"

By now Debbie was continually squealing and moaning at each thrust inside her, his cock thickening in readiness to cum.

"Fuck yeah, Tony, give her your entire load, make her feel it deep inside her."

I heard Debbie moan loudly, "Oh my god Tony! so big so fucking big."

Then I watched as Tony, grabbing my wife's suspender belt framed hips pulled her back and forth quickly onto his long thick cock.

She squealed loudly as he grunted and stopped fucking, I knew he had exploded deep inside her, pumping his seed into my wife's pussy. At each pumping of his manhood into her, she gasped and moaned.

Eventually, Tony began pulling out of her, his massive cock looking very large and wet as it slid smoothly out. My wife fell sideways onto the bed gasping and panting.

"WEll done Tony, think you gave my wife a good fucking there, thanks for that." I said.

"Geez, no problem Mike, the pleasure was all mine, she is a great fuck I can tell you."

Debbie lay panting on the bed, with a smile on her face.

"Did you enjoy that honey?" I asked her. She took a moment to reply trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my god, that was amazing, oh fuck that was fantiastic, so amazing." she said and looked up at Tony.

I looked at Tony as he stood, his manhood now deflating but still amazingly big.

"How was she Tony?" I asked.

"God Mike, she was as smooth as silk man, very smooth and a great fuck as I said, best ever. You are a fuckin lucky man, look at her" He said looking down at the bed.

Debbie by now was on her back, her huge breasts fully out of the cups of her bra and her vaginal lips looking wet and glistening with his thick seed fluid oozing our her pussy.

She giggled as he looked down and took in her amazing body as she lay there recovering from the sex that had just taken place.

Tony sat down on the bed and placed his shirt back on.

"Gotta thank you again Mike, that was amazing, she was amazing, would love another opportunity if one is going."

Debbie by now had sat up and was holding onto his shoulder. Her huge tits leaning on his arm.

Then, before I could say anything, Debbie spoke,

"Oh, there will DEFINITELY be other opportunities Tony."

Tony smiled as she did.

Then as she looked at me, she said, "I'm sure Mike won't mind if we fucked again for him. Isn't that right darling?"

"Babe, if thats what you want then it's fine with me." The looking at Tony who was sitting on the bed, his huge cock dangling betwen his legs.

"You heard her Tony, she definitely wants fucked by you again." I said.

Tony just smiled.

By now it was very late where I was so I told them I must go and get some sleep.

Debbie blew me a kiss and said. "Thank you honey, thank you for tonight, and, thank you Tony for agreeing to this." she said looking at him.

I smiled, "No problem honey, you deserve some real cock and Tony was just the man to give you that."

I was about to say goodbye when Tony came closer to the webcam.

"Mike, can ask something?" he seemed hesitant. "if you wouldn't mind and.....please just say if it's not ok. I'll undertand totally."

I looked back at him. "What Tony?"

"I know you got Debbie to invite me over so you could watch me fuck her, but I was wondering, and just say no if it's not ok.....would it be ok if I stayed here for a while and had some more fun with your fabulous sexy wife?......but...just say if it's not, I'll ok with that."

I looked at Debbie, she looked as though she could do the whole thing again and was smiling at me in anticipation.

"Well if Debbie says it's ok for you to stay and do her again then it's fine with me. What d'you think honey? You want Tony to stay longer and fuck you again?"

She didn't hesitate at all, "God, yes, would love if he stayed and fucked me again with his big cock" she said looking at me and then to him.

"Well Tony, looks like my wife could do with more of that huge cock between your legs, so go for it, fuck her again."

Tony laughed, his huge manhood dangling down below his shirt like some long club with a huge head at its end.

"Great, thanks Mike, really want to fuck her again so thank for that."

I said I had to go and told them to have fun.

"Thanks Mike, have a good sleep and just think while you sleep. my hige cock will be sliding in and out your gorgeous big titted wife...lol"

I waved goodbye, and watched as they began kissing again, my wife kneeling up, her huge tits jutting out and Tony's cock raising the edge of his shirt up as it stood to attention again.

As I switched of, knowing that my wife was about to have Tony's big cock in her again, I was happy for her, she deserved a good fuck session and it looked like we'd found someone to do that when I was away again.

I fell asleep with images in my head of Debbie and Tony having sex together again, she sucking on his long cock and he licking her pussy ready to fuck her again.

The next day I got an email from Tony thanking me again for letting him have sex with my wife. He mentioned that he'd fucked her twice more after I'd logged off and that he'd left our house at 4:30am with Debbie naked on our bed, and cum oozing out of her pussy. He said that Debbie had invited him over the following night so hope I didn;t mind. I sent a reply saying simply...HELP YOURSELF!

The aftermath of it was when I eventually got home, we had some terrific sex for days on end and Debbie would tell me in graphic detail how good Tony felt inside her. I asked her if she would like to have him again when I was away and she said she definitely would as long as I was there to watch on cam.

We developed a steady relationship with Tony who not only performed on cam for me with my wife, but when I was away, would go round to my house on a regular basis and he and Debbie would fuck repeatedly.