Today She Meets Her Real Daddy!

Story Info
Adopted child meets her father.
2k words
4.37
85.5k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alayah was nineteen. She'd just gotten off the bus in front of her birth father's home. She hadn't met him yet, but he'd been sending her letters for about six months and they'd spoken on the phone a few times also. She'd been given up for adoption in the hospital when she was born. She'd went looking for her biological family and had found Darren.

Darren was tall from his photos. He had a deep dark tanned skin and silky blue eyes. His hair was dark and slightly wavy. His broad shoulders and muscular build made him look like a professional sports star. He stood bare foot on the porch wearing jeans and a tank top. His smile spread across his face and he opened his arms for her. She was happy to finally meet him and raced into his arms. Her skin was cool against his warmth. She felt a tingling sensation rise through her. She shook it off as excitement.

They went inside the house where he introduced her to her step-mother Kalandra and her three younger brothers, Aaron, Bentley and Calvin. Each matched her father in size and looks. She relaxed then, know she had found her family atlast.

After a three course meal, she was shown to the basement area of the home. It was a huge open space, a large sectional couch sitting in the center of the room, surround sound and a huge television, video games, a mini bar, pool table that converted to poker or ping pong too, board games and book cases of movies. On the far wall, a large curtain covered a back deck. Perfect for a fire pit and off to the side, a hot tub! She'd always wanted to have one. She loved it! This was her bunk for the week she was in town. Her father had told the boys that they were not to invade her space with asking or being invited.

That night, she saw how well they listened to their father. Not one of them had gone near the basement, talked about the basement, anything. With all the excitement down there, she couldn't believe they didn't even ask. When her father announced lights out, the boys hurried to their rooms quickly and she didn't see them the rest of the night.

She talked to her father and Kalandra for a little while longer before excusing herself for bed. She went down and got her things, came up and showered. She emerged from the bathroom, her silky gown cascading down to her knees. The house was dark and the basement door was open for her, she tip toed quietly to the basement stairs.

When she got inside, she closed the door quietly and locked it. When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she saw her father sitting on the couch. He had brought a bottle of champagne to celebrate their reunion. She sat near him as they talked. He told her stories of his youth, his relationship with her biological mother and his family. She told him about her adopted family, her childhood and her plans for the future. They found they had a love for Bon Jovi, cold pizza and driving. They talked for hours, before they knew it, it was four in the morning. He rose to leave and she got up and hugged him.

The sensation returned in wild force, her body tingled and his arms locked around her waist. She lay her head against his shoulder, his cheek rested against her hair. His breathing was fast and his body rigid. She was warm, her skin felt on fire and her mouth dry. They broke apart as fast as they hugged.

Her champagne glass was empty and she needed a drink. He made his way to the mini bar and poured himself a shot, then got out a bottle of water and took a swig. She smiled and asked, "Could I have one of those?"

His voice choked, he swallowed hard before asking, "Whiskey or Water?"

She giggled, "Both!"

He handed her a shot and the water. She took the shot and as she drank the water, he headed for the stairs. "Darren, wait!"

He turned toward her, expectantly. She pushed her hair out of her face as she moved toward him. When she got to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him again. "Thanks for having me visit! It's nice to get to know you."

He held her tight to him, the electricity between them sparking. "I'm glad you're here too," he murmured into her hair. His hands caressed her back, his erection pressing against her stomach.

She felt him growing against her, she gasped. Her real father, the man who helped create her, was hard as a rock for her. She found him attractive, no wonder her mother had gotten pregnant at such a young age! Her father was sexy!

He could feel her body tense with the erection pressing against her. She didn't push him away. Her hands were locked around his neck, her face lying against his chest. She was breathing harder now too. Her warmth burning through her thin gown, he could feel it.

They both looked to each other, their eyes locked. So forbidden, so wrong, but this could be so good. They communicated their lust, their excitement and expectations to each other through their eyes. His were like darts of fire shooting into hers.

She was biting her lip, his pulse was quickening. She looked so innocent, so young, so incredibly illegal. He wanted to see her naked body, he wanted to lick her silky skin and taste her pussy. Yes, he wanted his own daughter in his bed.

Kalandra was two floors away and he'd seen Alayah lock the door when she came in. He decided to go for it, she would probably turn him away.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. She sucked in her breath and closed her eyes. He probed into her mouth with his tongue. Flicking it against hers, his hands sliding up and cradling her in his arms. Not missing a beat, he swooped her into his arms and carried her to the couch and lay her down. His body following quickly, he was on her. Their lips never seperated, their hands never leaving the other.

His hands rubbed down her body, stopping at her hips to hold her while he ground his length against her through the thin fabric. Her mind raced, she ran her fingers through his hair, matching his tongue flick for flick. They were teasing and touching, exploring each others body to know their new lover.

He lifted his weight off of her, pushing her gown up. She was wear a white lace bra with matching thong panties. He slid his pants down, releasing his cock. It's eight inches sprang to life. Free to find her sweet hole. He lay back on her, his cock right over her clitoris. Nothing keeping them apart except for the slinky fabric.

His mouth left hers, trailing down her neck before pushing her gown up. She helped him slip it off and then met his mouth again. His hands caressed her breasts, teasing the nipples. His own daughter and he was handling her like he was an adolescent.

His lips made their way back down, finding her breasts. His teeth nipped at her hard nubs. She groaned and arched her back to meet his lips. He flicked his tongue across the tight stubs and suckled hungrily. She moaned and pressed her cunt to him. She was getting wet, he could feel the fabric of her tiny panties soaking up her juices.

His fingers slipped down and peeled her panties to the side. Gropping inside her panties, he found her clit. Slowly rubbing her in circles, she dripped on his fingers. He made his way to her clit, his mouth teasing and suckling it. She groaned and pushed her bare part closer to his hungry lips. He teased and tugged with his teeth and tongue. She gripped his hair as she came against his tongue.

He came up to tower over her body, her wet panties clinging to her. She arched herself against him, his hardness pressed between them. He whispered to her, "I know this isn't right, but I need you so fucking bad. Since the hug on the porch, my cock's been dying to be inside you."

She grinned, "Can I call you Daddy?"

Confused, he replied, "You can call me whatever you want."

"Oh Daddy, I've wanted you since I arrived. I thought I was a nasty slut for thinking such things about my own father. I just keep thinking my adopted father is my dad, so you're not."

"Baby, that's okay. You are not a slut or nasty, you're a woman who desires a man you just met."

He slipped his hands down to her hips, holding her still. He ached for her, but he wanted to savor this. Hell, his family was just two floors up, sleeping.

He stood and slid her panties off. She had a tiny patch of hair, the entire rest of her pussy was bare and dripping. He stood before her and she leaned up and took his cock down her throat. He groaned and pressed into her. She sucked him, running her tongue the length and back before sucking again. She made gurgling noises as she sucked in all the juice from him.

"Oh baby, suck my cock!" His groans got louder.

Suddenly he pulled away, "If I don't get inside you soon, I'll have you drinking my cum."

She smiled up at him, her big eyes were dark and forbidden. He pushed her back and his cock pushed at her clit. Slowly he entered her, she gripped his hips with her knees and took him all in. He moved out a little and pressed in more. Here he was, fucking his own daughter. A daughter he had never met before today.

She moaned and his fingers ran over her silky skin. He found her slit and parted her lips. His thumb finding her clit, he rubbed her swollen skin. She groaned louder and her hands found his ass cheeks. Her nails bit into his skin, forcing him deeper inside her. She wrapped her legs tighter.

This only made him rub her harder. Lightly flicking her clit with his fingers, he could feel her cum wetting his cock. He lowered himself onto her. His lips found hers and they teased tongues. Parting her lips to let him inside, she nibbled his lower lip. His hands caressed her breasts, teasing her nipples.

Without loosing a beat, he rolled over onto his back. His cock buried deep inside of her, she called out when she came down onto him further. "Oh daddy, you really fill me up!"

She rocked on his cock, her nails digging into his hips as she steadied herself. He found her clit again, this time rubbing against it with two fingers. She was soaking wet, his fingers instantly drenched. The lubricant she had made them forced him to rub quicker, brinking her on the edge over and over.

He didn't want to fill her this time, he wanted to see his cum across her cheeks. He flipped her back over, pulling out of her warm pussy. He almost didn't make it, as he pulled out, his cum began to spray.

It splashed across her tummy and over her breasts. She knew what he wanted and sat up closer, mouth open and tongue hanging out for the salty cream he was giving her. His balls trembled and sprayed more over her cheeks and lips. One gob hung from her nose, another ran down her chin, dripping onto her chest.

She pulled him close and licked his cock. "Let me clean you up, daddy."

As she sloppily slurped up the last of the cum from his dick, he grew instantly hard. "Oh baby, Daddy's really going to like having you around."