Not As Naive As You Think Ch. 02

Story Info
Something inside me just wouldn't let me leave him.
2.3k words
4.58
21.6k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissWolfy
MissWolfy
102 Followers

This is the edited version of chapter 2. I hope there aren't as many mistakes as there was in chapter one. An editor looked over the first part but didn't quite finish. But I went ahead and submitted it anyway. I hope you enjoy it.

MissWolfy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As we drove up to the hotel I was totally at a loss for words; it was fit for kings and queens. To think we'll be staying here for a month.

"Wesley said the bellhop will bring up our luggage. He already checked us into the penthouse. He'll be back in an hour to pick us up. Oh my gosh, this is better than I thought, come on," Kiara said again dragging me to the elevators.

Being in the penthouse meant we had an amazing view of New York City. The room was as mind-blowing as the outside was. It had two grand rooms with California king-sized beds in the center. Each room had its own bathroom, which was total luxury with its hot tub and glass waterfall shower.

Kiara pulled me from my trance, saying "Come on girl, we got to get ready! Wesley told me this club was off the chain." After stripping out of her clothes she began pulling a blood-red dress out of a suitcase.

"Kiara, I don't know if I should go; I mean, I'm a bit tired plus I have nothing to wear," I said, plopping down on her bed. "Gosh, this bed feels amazing."

"I know, right? I can't wait to get Wesley to show me how he can drive into this pus-"

"Ah! Too much information, just the image I needed to see," I cut her off before she could finish.

"Hey, what can I say, I have a hunk of a guy that I still need to get into bed. But you're not getting yourself out of this one tonight. I know you brought that black cocktail dress we bought together that one time. So don't give me that excuse. Go get dressed, and oh, do you happen to remember where I put my red stilettos?" Kiara asked as she rummaged through some bags.

"Ugh, fine. And they're in the bag on the top shelf in the closet," I grumbled as I headed to my room to get ready.

The dress was ten times tighter and shorter than I last remembered. It hugged my curvaceous hips while pushing my size-C breasts up, almost causing them to spill out of the top.

"Damn! Girl, look at you getting all sexy on me. Oh, wait right here, I'll be right back," Kiara said before disappearing down the hall.

For this occasion I let my hair down, allowing the natural curls to fall across my shoulders, which is very rare compared to my usual high bun.

"Here." Kiara came back in the room handing me my big silver harp-like earrings to top off my dress and light makeup. "You look great! You're going to make every man in that club cum in their pants. Well, except Wesley, of course."

"Kiara! Do you always have to be so nasty? Goodness!" I said grabbing my purse off the bed.

Kiara's phone began to ring. She wanted for it to ring three times before she answered. "Don't want to seem too eager, you know," Kiara laughed before putting the phone to her ear. "Hello? Okay... be right down. Bye." Kiara said then hung up the phone. "Come on, Wesley's waiting. It's time to PAR-TAY!" Kiara sang as she did a little dance out the door. I rolled my eyes as I followed her to the elevators.

**********

The Club

Wesley said he should've hired us guards, because as good as we were looking we were bound to cause trouble.

That was probably true; from the moment we stepped into the club, catcalls kept coming our way. I could tell it was getting to Wesley; he had his arm wrapped so tight around Kiara's waist I thought she would pop. Somehow we made it up to the VIP section of the club; which was pretty clear compared to the rest of the crowded club.

We were beginning to relax as we sipped on the drinks the waiter brought us. I was halfway done with my Dirty Shirley Temple when some guy, obviously too drunk to notice how big and intimidating Wesley was, wandered over to our table. He had the balls to grab Kiara's hand and ask her to dance. When she was obviously wrapped around Wesley. This drove Wesley over the top, I was almost positive I heard him growling under his breath.

When I glanced over at the man again I'd got that feeling, the same one I felt when I had first met Wesley. 'What is it about these men that is so weird?' I thought to myself.

This man was handsome, in a boyish sort of way. He didn't look any older than twenty. Too bad Wesley was about to rearrange his face with his fist; he was really attractive.

"Wes, please calm down." Kiara tried to break the tension building up.

"You're right, baby, I'm sorry," Wesley said as he unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt, showing off the top of his chest, glistening in sweat. I saw Kiara's eyes grow dark with lust, and I took that as my cue to leave before I saw more than I wanted.

"Okay..."I started as I slid out of the booth. "I'm just going to head down to the dance floor, as I can see I'm not needed." At this point Kiara was rubbing Wesley through his pants while burying her face in his neck.

I noticed that Wesley was staring at the man who still occupied our table. I was a little creeped out by the way they were staring each other down, almost like they were challenging each other.

Abruptly, the man turned and headed out of the VIP area. I turned back to look at Wesley, who by this point was feeling up Kiara in return. I finally walked down to the dance floor not in the mood to watch porn, starring Wesley and Kiara.

It was so hot in the club, and the extra heat from the bodies crowding the dance floor wasn't helping any.

'Okay you need to just relax, Asena. Relax. This will be fun,' I tried to convince myself as I eased through the crowds of people. The DJ switched the song to Trey Songs' - Sex Ain't Better Than Love. I started to sing to the music as my body swayed to the rhythm of the beat.

I let the music take control of my body guiding my hands up and through my hair in a sensual movement. I began to notice men staring at me as I brought my hands continued to roam as I moved.

Normally seeing the burning lust in their eyes would have caused me to stop, but knowing these men wanted me turned me on.

I closed my eyes and continued to let the music overpower me when I felt someone, obviously a very strong man based on the muscles I felt through his shirt, pull me against him.

My first thought was to move away from him. But MAN! Did his body feel good pressed against me while moving to the song.

"You know..." he breathed into my ear from behind. "It's not right to tease innocent men." He pressed his groin into my back. I thought my pussy was wet from hearing his husky voice but that was nothing compared to how drenched it became after feeling his length against my back.

I turned around the best I could before I came face to face with sin and sex itself. What first caught my attention were his eyes. They were an unbelievable shade of blue, almost like they were glowing against his sun-kissed skin. The stubble around his chin gave him a rugged, outdoors look. And his body, oh his body--was as if he was made for sex. Muscles everywhere, not muscles like a body builder but enough to make me want to explore what was hidden under all that clothing. I let my eyes travel down his body to the evident tent in the front of his jeans, and I saw it twitch under my gaze. I brought my eyes back to his face and saw a devilish smirk on his face.

I could feel a blush spreading over my face as he continued to stare at me. Even with my brown skin it's light enough to show when I'm blushing and that only seemed to amuse him more as he grabbed my waist to bring me toward him. But then I noticed something: this man was just like Wesley and the drunk guy from earlier. I got this strange feeling that something inside me was being awakened whenever I was around them. Oh no, this is bad...

"Um... I-I don't t-think..." I stuttered after I collided with his hard chest.

"Shh baby, don't think; just feel," he said as he brought his lips to my neck.

I whimpered quietly when he lightly bit the area where my neck and shoulder connected. 'Get ahold of yourself, Asena! This is a stranger, you shouldn't be feeling this!' my mind screamed at me. But something inside wouldn't allow me to move from his embrace.

As we continued to move to the music I finally got bold enough to actually dance with him. I put my back against his front before bending low and purposely pushing my ass on his dick as I wiggled back up. I heard him groan before he gripped my waist and began grinding against my ass.

'Gosh, he feels so good,' I thought as his hands roamed my body. The man's hand drifted up to my breast, and at first I was a little shocked he would do something so intimate in public. But something told me that no one was stupid enough to challenge this Adonis and, to be honest, I didn't care.

"Oh... mmm... w-wait, we c-can't," I tried to explain in between moans as he caressed my breasts through my dress.

"Mmm... baby, but we can," he chuckled when my knees gave out for a second. Luckily, his arm was still securely around my waist.

"I-I-I...." I started before giving up and giving in to the pleasure.

Somehow, between caresses and nips at my neck, we ended up against a wall. "What--" I started before being cut off by him, again.

"God, you look good enough to eat," He claimed, then captured my lips with his.

'Gosh, how did I get this lucky, oh I don't care, this was only a one night stand.' I thought to myself before I heard a growl. I pulled away from the man, whose name I still didn't know, and looked up into his eyes. He looked pissed, I didn't know why though, I thought we were having a great time... exploring each other.

"Ashton. Ashton McFayden," he said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"What?" Shocked that he had just answered the question I had just thought, i wondered if i had said that out loud when I'd meant it only for myself.

"My name is Ashton and no, you didn't say anything out loud," he said looking very serious, it was very intimidating, to the point that I had to take a step back. He growled and stepped towards me.

"What are you?" I asked in a timid voice I hadn't even known I possessed.

"I don't think this is a good time, and I don't think you're ready to know yet either," he stated simply as he continued to follow me; I was still backing away.

"And when exactly is it a good time for me to find out?" I stopped placing my hands on my hips to show how serious I was.

"That depends on you sweet thang," he said with a hint of a Southern accent before he closed the gap between us and began kissing up my neck.

I didn't pull away; I couldn't find it in me to move. He was just so sexy, and he sure knew how to use that mouth of his. His kisses trailed down my neck all the way to the top of my breast, which was poking out from the top of my dress. I was so numb with pleasure I couldn't even move but I was nowhere near as numb as I would be in a second.

The next thing I knew Ashton was growling and not quiet, 'back up from up on me' growling, but full-blown, 'I might just kill you' growling. It scared the shit out of me.

I looked up to Ashton to see what was going on and noticed a man heading our way. with two more men flanking him. And they were huge; not as big as Ashton, but they were intimidating enough that I wanted to leave.

"Baby, I'm going to need you to go with Wesley and Kiara now," Ashton told me before turning to Wesley, who was now at his side. "Take her back to the hotel with Kiara. Stay with them until I get there. Do you understand?"

Wesley gave a slight nod before grabbing Kiara and me and pulling us toward the exit. Both of their faces had gone stone hard, and I could tell something was about to happen.

I turned back to get one last glance at Ashton, watching him head toward the trio of men. He was brave to face them on his own. 'God, I hope he'll be okay.' I prayed that wouldn't be my last time seeing him. As we exited the club, something inside reassured me this wouldn't be the last I saw of Ashton McFayden.

MissWolfy
MissWolfy
102 Followers