Zelena's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Zelena goes home for a week, sex with Karl and Dad.
3.5k words
4.16
43.9k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Zelena was finally on the plane and sat thinking about the morning while the rest of the passengers got on. She'd got up early and started to dress for the trip but as she put on the elegant new clothes that Mister Villi had bought for her she felt like a fraud. These fine things weren't really hers; in fact she couldn't wear the silk underwear, but packed it and put on her own things, which were nice enough.

She had a hard time walking in the boots because they had high heels and she had difficulty walking down the stairs. When Emma and Uncle Vlad saw her they both stared at first then told her how wonderful she looked.

Mister Villi had picked her up in his big chauffeur-driven car to take her to the airport and on the way they'd chatted. He'd slip his hand up her skirt as he usually did in the restaurant and had stopped short when he reached her panties.

"Didn't you get silk underwear and knickers?"

"I did." She answered, embarrassed. "But they were too nice to wear so I put my old things on."

He roared with laughter and gave her a huge hug. "I love you Zelly, but from now on you always wear silk, okay?"

He told her that if she wanted to be an escort she could work for him, or in one of his clubs and make good money and she said she'd think about it. However she wanted to be with Bella.

"Maybe Bella can work for me too."

"And Szasza, how about her?" She'd asked him.

"You want me to hire every whore in London? I'll think about it." He said smiling at her, knowing he couldn't refuse her anything.

He put his arm around her and kissed her, then asked, "Do you know what my real name is?"

And when she said "No" he went on, "I was named for my uncle, a famous man in Russia, but stupid English can't pronounce it, so they call me Mister Villi. My real name is Joseph Djugashvili, You know that name?"

She nodded, but found it hard to believe. He looked nothing like the man she, and everyone in the East, knew to be Joseph Djugashvili, however he was Georgian.

"So I should call you Uncle Joe?" She laughed.

"You can call me anything, but I like Uncle Joe."

As they raced along the M-4 toward Heathrow other cars seemed to move over to let them through, it all seemed like a different life to Zelena. When they reached Heathrow the chauffeur hopped out, got her bag and took her into the terminal where he found the counter for her flight and left her at the end of the line. A man checking tickets said she was in the wrong line and took her to another place where she stood nervously by herself.

"What's the matter with my ticket?" she asked him.

"Nothing's wrong with your ticket dear, you were in the economy line."

Just then the woman at the desk called her over to check her ticket and passport. Again Zelena demanded to know why she had been separated from the others. From her experience in Eastern Europe she was afraid of being pulled out of line.

"There's no problem miss, it's just that the other people are economy and you're first class." And showed her the ticket where it said in bold print 'FIRST CLASS'.

"First class?" She was aghast. She couldn't possibly pay for that. But when she started to question it the woman told her that it was paid for, and looking at the return part told her it was paid both ways.

So now she sat in the most comfortable seat she'd ever been in while the flight attendant fussed over her until she finally accepted a glass of champagne. She noticed the man sitting next to her and smiled at him.

He smiled back, "Who are you?"

"Me? My name Zelena."

"Hi, my name is Fred. But I meant are you someone I should know, a model, an actress? You caused quite a stir back there."

"Model? Actress? No, I'm waitress." She laughed.

"I don't believe it, waitresses don't dress like that."

"I work in my uncle's restaurant in Soho, in London."

"The tips must be very good in your uncle's restaurant. What's it called?"

She told him about Uncle Vlad's restaurant, and went on, "But I have a very good friend who bought me clothes and paid for my plane ticket."

"You're his mistress?" The man said with a smirk.

"Mistress? I don't understand. What's mistress?"

"Do you....uh....sleep with him?"

"Sleep with him?" Zelena was still bewildered. Then she got it. "You mean fuck him? No! He's old fat man. Very nice man, lots of money, but no, he doesn't fuck me." She said, reddening a little.

"How long have you been in England?" Fred asked.

And after she explained, omitting the part of wanting to be an escort, he told her that girls didn't say 'fuck' to total strangers. He asked who the man was and when she told him about Mister Villi it dawned on him who her benefactor was.

"Ah yes, I've heard of Mister Villi. But wait a minute, you're not the girl who got stabbed, are you?"

She admitted it had been her, and went on to tell him the story, which he'd already heard in an exaggerated form. He was getting interested now, especially when she told him that Mister Villi treated her like a daughter.

Fred went to the toilet, and unknown to Zelena was very busy on his cell phone. Shortly after he returned the plane landed and they parted company going through customs and immigration.

After picking up her suitcase Zelena started to leave, looking for the man who was to meet her and take her home. Two men in dark glasses started to move toward her, and thinking they were the ones she moved to meet them when someone else came up from behind, grabbed the handle of her suitcase and continued to the exit.

"Come on, hurry Zelena." He said.

"Wait! Who are you?" She asked him as she quickened her pace to keep up with him.

"Villi sent me, and we must hurry because there are two men following you."

"What?" She looked around and sure enough the two men she thought were there to meet her were behind them.

They hurried into the parking lot until they reached a nice grey car and as soon as he'd put the suitcase in the car they got in.

As he started the car, "I'm Tam. Sorry to rush you like that, but those two look bad. They're still following us, but I think I can slip them when we get on the road."

Tam drove out of the parking lot fast and on to the highway then off again at the first exit. After that he proceeded to make a series of deft maneuvers until they seemed to Zelena to be headed in the wrong direction. All of this made her very nervous and she couldn't help wondering if she'd met the right man or if she was getting deeper into trouble.

She sat next to this man, Tam, occasionally glancing at him out the corner of her eye. He was a tall nice looking man of about 35 or 40, who obviously took care of himself. He might be Russian with a slight oriental look and spoke her language fluently.

He was actually Kazakh, and a deserter from the Russian army. He'd been stationed in Chechnya and had seen the horror there, the killing, the rape. He'd gone into a hut to find another soldier undressing a nine-year-old girl and without a thought had shot him. He'd found the girl's parents and they helped him disappear. After wandering through Georgia to Eastern Europe he'd become part of Mister Villi's loose-knit organization.

He looked over at Zelena and patted her knee. "Look, I've got them going the wrong way." Pointing at a car coming toward them. "They may see us and turn around, but they'll never catch us now."

As they drove Tam glanced at Zelena. She was pretty alright, she could be a model or an actress. She had to be something special for him to have to pick her up and for those two other men to try to intercept her.

"Do you work in one of Mister Villi's clubs?" He asked her.

"No, I'm a waitress in Soho where he comes to eat."

Interesting, he thought. They talked some more, and he assumed she was sleeping with mister Villi.

She started to recognize the countryside and soon reached the village where Zelena steered him to her parents' shop. As they got out of the car Tam asked if she had a cell phone. When she said she didn't, he handed her one.

"Take this, it's mine. I'll set it on a number, and all you have to do is press this button. If you see those men again or anyone suspicious in the village phone me. It will take me at least an hour to get here, so don't delay, and I'll be here as quickly as I can. Be careful, those men are dangerous."

Dmitri, her father, was waiting on a customer as they drove up and as he handed the woman her change he looked over his shoulder and called to his wife:

"Nadia, come quick!" almost dropping the woman's bag of fruit.

The woman was from the village and understood, and as soon as Nadia came out they all stood looking at this vision. Nadia and Dmitri couldn't believe how their daughter had changed, she looked so elegant, no longer the pretty village girl.

Dmitri rushed forward, crushing her in his arms. "My Zelly; my beautiful little girl."

After Nadia hugged and kissed her daughter they closed the shop and all went upstairs. In the living room they had tea and talked and talked. Zelena told them about London and Soho in particular and the restaurant. She told them the complete story about her stabbing and how wonderful everyone had been. And she told them about Mister Villi, and what his real name was.

In reply they told her that nothing had really changed in the village except that more of the young people were leaving. She wanted to change into jeans, but first, they said, they must ask Karl over to supper, and then they'd all go over to the inn for a drink. She realized that her parents wanted people to see her dressed in her nice clothes.

Meeting Karl again gave Zelena a feeling of excitement and made her realize how strong her feeling for him really was. In the inn Dmitri and Nadia were anxious to show off their beautifully dressed daughter.

All the village seemed to be there and she repeated her stories of London and, of course, the real story of how she'd been stabbed. The men demanded to see the breast where she'd been wounded, and after a couple of glasses of beer she satisfied their curiosity, but when the asked to show more she laughed and said "No!"

With all the music, noise and laughter Karl and Zelena slipped out the back door and walked through the woods to their favorite spot where they sat on the grass. Alone at last the two lovers kissed passionately, although Zelena was worried about her clothes. Every other time they'd been here together she'd been in jeans.

"Zelly, my love, you look so beautiful. I'm almost afraid to touch you." He said as he stroked her stockinged leg.

They continued to kiss and his hand slid up her leg and under her skirt. He wanted her so badly his penis was hard and leaking...and aching. His hand reached the top of her stocking to find her panties.

"Take these off please my love."

She did as he asked, and lay there in the grass, feeling the warm breeze wafting over her open, wet vagina as she lay there with her legs open. This made her even hotter.

"Oh how I love this, feeling the air on my pussy. Don't fuck me yet, please Karl. Let's not fuck yet. I want to enjoy this feeling."

But Karl was getting very, very hot. He needed a nice warm cunt to stick his aching rod into. He caressed her soft bare thigh and leaned over to kiss its softness, then moved on to kiss her moist, open slit and the soft lips inside it. He opened her wider with his fingers, savored the musky odor of her and flicked out his tongue to taste her.

"Do it now Karl." Zelena whispered urgently. "Fuck me now, please!"

Karl rolled over on top of her, couched between her open legs, and like a magnet his penis found her soft wet opening, and as it slipped into her they both gave a deep sigh.

"My love, my Zelly. I want this forever."

"So do I." Zelena answered. "But forever doesn't begin yet."

They lay together with Zelena spreading her legs wide for Karl to penetrate her. He went into her hard and deep and she responded with sighs and moans. Their sex was hot and active but loving, and Zelena met his deep thrusts, moving her hips forward to meet him. The heat rising in her came to a climax quickly and she cried out with the pleasure it gave her.

"Karl, Karl...so good. Fuck me hard, fuck me my love."

Soon, too soon for them both, Karl ejaculated into Zelena's eager vagina. They lay together in a tight embrace until Zelena broke loose and kissed Karl while their organs, his penis and her vagina, remained locked together.

"Zelly, Zelly my love." He whispered to her. "I hate the idea of you fucking other men. When you're an escort many, many men will fuck you."

"Yes, I hope so."

"Please, please be careful, both of the men and always make them wear a condom. You've already had a man stab your beautiful tit. I thought you were dead when I heard it. But there's disease too, diseases that can kill."

Her parents were already home when Zelena finally went upstairs. She looked into the living room and said goodnight and went into her room. In the living room Nadia looked over at Dmitri.

"Leave her alone, she's just got home and has had a long journey."

"You know I can't." He told her. "She's so beautiful. I have to have her."

Dmitri got up after a few minutes and went into his daughter's room. He undressed quickly and naked slipped into bed beside her. She was naked too because she'd been expecting him. Zelena was tired and a little drunk and while she was sure her father would want to fuck her she wanted it too. It had been six months since she'd enjoyed his touch and she needed it again.

Dmitri kissed this lovely soft creature and even though he knew it was the same girl, the same woman whom he had initiated into sex a couple of years before she now seemed new and different. She moved her legs apart for him to touch her and he felt the wetness of her opening. He realized that the wetness was because she had just had sex with Karl and the idea of her having had another man made his need that much greater. He was passing from a loving father with his daughter to a man wanting to penetrate, to impregnate, this beautiful woman.

But he realized the complications if he were to get her pregnant, so he put on a condom before he rolled on top of her as she spread her legs for him and they both sighed as his penis slipped into her ready vagina. His thrusts were hard and deep, while he whispered his deep love for her in her ear.

Zelena in reply "Oh Daddy, that's so good. I'll always love it when you fuck me."

There was a special bond between them that made their lovemaking unique and inspired as it built up to a climax. Dmitri touched his daughter's body as he ravaged her, kissing and sucking on her full breasts while his hands caressed her body. When he felt the end coming on he gripped her buttocks with both hands, pulling her to him and gave several hard thrusts as he ejaculated almost painfully.

Two nights later Dmitri went into his daughter's bedroom again. This was to be their last night together because Zelena's last night at home was reserved for Karl. This week had gone so quickly for all of them that it was hard to believe that the time was almost over. While she was looking forward to getting back to London and starting the new life that Mister Villi, Uncle Joe, had promised her, she had enjoyed meeting everyone again, she must have talked to everyone in the village, and repeated stories about her life in London a hundred times

Zelena felt her father's hands touching and caressing her body. He loved the feeling of her young, smooth body, and then thought of all the men who would soon be enjoying it. He knew that even though she liked to call herself an escort, she would really be a whore, a prostitute, and the thought of it made him hot.

"Be careful my dear, be careful not to get a disease or get pregnant. And be careful of the men you'll meet. Men can do some terrible things to girls, you've already found that out."

"Don't worry Daddy. I'll be working in one of Mister Villi's clubs. I'll be safe."

"You know, dear Zelly, his uncle was a terrible, ruthless man, who killed thousands maybe millions. I wish I felt better about you working for him. I'd like to meet him."

"You must come to London and meet him, I think you'd like him."

Dmitri's probing fingers were now exploring Zelena's wet vagina as they kissed. But now he was thinking of something else. He'd brought a tube of lubricant with him, and putting a dab on his finger he slipped back to find her anus and slipped his finger into it.

Zelena's heart was pounding. She knew what was coming and she wanted it but knew it might hurt. She moved her legs apart to let her father have better access to her hole, and felt him pushed two fingers into her.

"Oh yes, Daddy, that's nice. I like that." She muttered fervently as his fingers slipped in and out of her. The third finger hurt a little but she wanted it, and more and the excitement was intense.

"Kneel Zelly." Her father directed her tersely.

She did what she was told, kneeling on the edge of the bed. She felt the head of Dmitri's hard penis nuzzling her anus and felt a pain as it penetrated her, and she gave a sharp cry.

Her father pushed a little harder and his penis slid deeper into her.

"Oh God!" she cried as he pushed harder, now deep into her rectum. "Oh Daddy, I love the feel of your cock in my arse, even if it does hurt." She should have said "because it hurts" because the pain was part of the pleasure she was enjoying.

"And I love your tight arse, my dear Zelly. It's so warm and fits around my cock like a hand."

On and on he went, fucking, fucking, fucking his daughter's arsehole while she groaned with the pain and pleasure of it. Then he started to fuck her faster, really reaming her hole, and his balls were slapping against her labia and clitoris. This was driving Zelena wild and she was rocking back to meet his thrusts until suddenly she felt the heat explode and she screamed as an orgasm ripped through both her holes and filled her body.

She lunged and bucked like an animal as the heat soared through her body. This caused Dmitri to have an orgasm too, and he started to ejaculate deep into her body.

"Zelly! Zelly! Oh God that's good." He cried out as he continued reaming her anus. Then with a couple of thrusts that were so hard she cried out in pain, he lay still.

They lay together as his fluid drained into her, and she tightened her anal sphincter around his now limp penis. Then he pulled out and the feel of his penis pulling out made her gasp. Dmitri kissed Zelena again and quietly went back to his own bed

Zelena lay naked, still with the glow of that wonderful sex on her. Tomorrow was her last day at home and then back to London. Tomorrow afternoon and evening she'd spend with Karl. First, though, she was going to see Mother Kali who she hadn't talked to yet, to see if she had any advice for her. Mother Kali had worked as a prostitute when the Russians were there and might have some tips for her in her new venture working as an escort for Uncle Joe.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers